Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/874421-price-action-at-the-core-tma-intra)

George AUS May 14, 2020 12:37am | Post# 4881

MOMENTUM ... done for me. CONTRADICTION OF MOMENTUM????? Any HINTS further ... if you don't mind. If it is the difference MOMENTUM on 3 HrTFs? So, ohh ... what it looks like... couldn't sleep all night last night linking to all my chart experience .. comparing with your exampled ones here. Great THANKS for big generous GEORGE.. PS: If your health not allowable or not appropriate, do ignore my this post. Keep your health prioritized Sir! Nghia from Vietnam.

Hello Nghia ,,, and everyone else reading this ,,,

NO ,,
I will NOT explain it openly here ,,, very sorry ! ! !

IF you understand MOMENTUM ,,, THEN ,,
You should be able to work things out by studying post 4852 ,,,
The last action on the 3 chars ,,,

3 TIME FRAMES ,,,
EACH ONE HAS A DIFFERENT PICTURE TO TELL ,,
USE YOUR BRAINS A LITTLE ,,
YOU WILL START TO SEE THINGS ! ! ! !

I DO NOT USE CROSS OVERS OF MA'S ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

HappyMan May 14, 2020 12:40am | Post# 4882

GOOOOOOOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING ALL ,,,, YET ANOTHER AMAZING SET OF SETUPS IN THE PAST DAY OR SO ON THE GJ ! ! ! ! GREAT AMAZING EXAMPLES ON THE MOMENTUM FRONT ! ! ! ! To all of the fellow traders that are still struggling ,,, Once one can master the application of the FILTERS that I have share with u all ,, AND ,,, Applying your TARGET theory ,,,, AND ,,, Mastered your reading of the PSYCHOLOGY applied by the MM ,,, with enough hours of screen time ,,,, You can truly take advantage of setups like those on the chart ,,,, Thought I would share this...
Gotta love these questions! It can be a treat for an inquisitive mind. Why indeed the price turned exactly at those moments? And, a more practical question, how can one profit by using this information? Sounds like something that can keep one from sleep at night ;-)

Exciter135 May 14, 2020 12:46am | Post# 4883

{quote} Hello Nghia ,,, and everyone else reading this ,,, NO ,, I will NOT explain it openly here ,,, very sorry ! ! ! IF you understand MOMENTUM ,,, THEN ,, You should be able to work things out by studying post 4852 ,,, The last action on the 3 chars ,,, 3 TIME FRAMES ,,, EACH ONE HAS A DIFFERENT PICTURE TO TELL ,, USE YOUR BRAINS A LITTLE ,, YOU WILL START TO SEE THINGS ! ! ! ! I DO NOT USE CROSS OVERS OF MA'S ! ! ! ! Cheers George
Oh my GOD, centering around 4852 more than 30 minutes till now .. a lightbulb .. in the order 15 .. 60 ... 240 affirmed here it is .. then turn check back for your reply oh my GOD ... GEORGE nailed 4852.
Saying THANKS never ever enough GEORGE.
GOD bless YOU.
Nghia

deanyakobs May 14, 2020 9:16am | Post# 4884

SAYING THANKS IS NEVER ENOUGH ... beautiful correct
the THEORY IS SOUND

prove nothing
be boundless first
never identify our self with anything
still learn and UNLEARN then re-learn A LOT ..... here

read the book : How Master Trader Swims with Randomness.pdf
Being Antifragile in Intraday Trade

the EDGE CONTINUE ...

Londonpip60 May 14, 2020 9:56am | Post# 4885

Hi George,

You have the patience of a God, a whole year on and you are still teaching these great folks.
Good luck and stay safe in these tricky times.
toodle-pip.

chris

deafpostman May 14, 2020 9:01pm | Post# 4886

Hi George.

kumusta ka

Great posts

Thankyou George for providing us some with new material.
I was in withdrawal, I was losing my mind
There are many of us that look forward to your awesome posts and charts, the puzzles and the clues you so freely share.
To your friends here on FF, thankyou for sharing what you've learned as well.
George, most of all, thankyou for your time, I can see how much you poured into this thread.

Be safe, best regards.

Mike

JPworks May 14, 2020 11:21pm | Post# 4887

George,
This is just to say Thank you for the new posts.
JP.

George AUS May 15, 2020 7:56pm | Post# 4888

While having breakfast this morning ,,,
I decided to have a quick glance into some of the subjects many fellow traders start on FF Forum ,,,

It came to a shock when I saw this thread about Sam Seiden ,,,
If i am NOT wrong ,,,
Is he not he the one trades SUPPLY AND DEMAND ???

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=991901

Very very interesting development ! ! !

Cheers
George

Roblee May 15, 2020 9:39pm | Post# 4889

YHi George,

Yes, he is the same guy trading the s/d method and has videos on them. I was very shocked. I hope those poor folks got some money back.

Cheers,

Robert

moodybot May 16, 2020 3:11am | Post# 4890

While having breakfast this morning ,,, I decided to have a quick glance into some of the subjects many fellow traders start on FF Forum ,,, It came to a shock when I saw this thread about Sam Seiden ,,, If i am NOT wrong ,,, Is he not he the one trades SUPPLY AND DEMAND ??? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=991901 Very very interesting development ! ! ! Cheers George
Rumour has it George that it was 'sharp practice' rather than the actual material....hmm...

Tidy May 16, 2020 5:03am | Post# 4891

GOOD DAY EVERYONE

I'm sorry to deviate from the forums topic

Actually I'm new in forex factory and also new in trading, with the little knowledge obtained from YouTube tutors and from FF forums I'm able to be a profitable young forex trader and when ever there is news release I don't trade that day this month I'm good at account wrecking Cox I tried to trade on economic news that is been released.. I started with $50 and made it to $2 thousand
Now I'm back to $30 (liquidated now) Friday was the worst I realised that USD is strong so I jumped in to trade Gold taking a short position now my name is apology, actually this is lack of understanding fundamental analysis if someone can make a forum about understanding fundamental analysis , Cox I'm confused when actual is greater than forecast and still have a red result.,someone should help me out to understand this fundamental

roverandout May 16, 2020 7:19am | Post# 4892

George - Just to express gratitude for last years work and for the additional examples this year. Thanks for what you have done George (and Andy, Blue Rick etc), thanks for sticking with us.

haliss May 16, 2020 8:19pm | Post# 4893

I am here on behalf of the MM. George's stlye of trading is MJ.

George AUS May 16, 2020 9:21pm | Post# 4894

A VERY GOOD DAY TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO ARE FOLLOWING THIS AMAZING PROJECT ,,,, AND ,,
TO ALL OF THE VISITORS THAT DROP BY EVERY DAY ! ! ! !

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE / EXTEND A MESSAGE ,,
THAT IS HEAR FILLED FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART ! ! ! !

Lately I have had many messages from many traders ,,,,
wanting me to teach them things ,,,

The amount of messages I have been getting have been ,,,
PUTTING PRESSURE ON MYSELF ON EVERY FRONT ! ! ! !

It is something I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYONE DOING ! ! ! !

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY ! ! !

EVERYTHING I SHARE ON THIS PROJECT IS MY OWN CONCLUSION ,,, AND FINDING ,,, AND PROVING IT WORKS ! ! ! !
WATCHED COUNTLESS VIDEOS ,,,
THE TRASH ,,, AND ,,, THE DIAMONDS ,,,
FILTERED EVERYTHING OUT ,,,
FINE TUNED EVERYTHING I FOUND VALUABLE ,,,
AS IT DID NOT FIT INTO MY THEORIES THE WAY IT WAS PROJECTED ,,,
LIVED THROUGH MUCH FRUSTRATION,,,
IT WAS SO BAD AT TIMES ,,, EVEN UNTIL 18 MONTHS AGO ,,,THAT ,,,
OFTEN FELT I JUST WANTED TO SIT DOWN AND CRY ,,,
THAT IS A ,,, FACT ! ! ! !

DO NOT BE LAZY ,,
DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES ! ! ! !

THE BEST AND ONLY ADVISE I CAN PASS TO ANY TRADER IS ,,,
LEARN TO ,,,
SEEK YOUR ANSWERS ON YOUR OWN ,,,
SEARCH FOR THEM ON YOUR OWN ,,,
STUDY CHARTS ON YOUR OWN ,,,
INVEST WHATEVER ,,,, TIME ,,, IS REQUIRED TO MASTER THIS GAME ON YOUR OWN ,,,
DO NOT ASK ANYONE ELSE FOR THEM ,,, INCLUDING ME ! ! ! !
I AM SPEAKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ! ! ! !

IF I CAN DO IT ,,,,
ANYONE CAN DO IT ! ! ! !

I WILL LEAVE OUR FELLOW TRADERS WHO ARE STILL STRUGGLING AND NEW TO THIS AMAZING ARENA ,,,
SOME POSTS THAT I WENT THROUGH UP TO PAGE 70 ONLY ,,,, SEARCHING FOR IMPORTANT ONES FOR THEIR FOUNDATION ,,,
AND THE REST ??? ,,,
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT ,,,,
EACH TRADER MUST DO THE DIRTY WORK AND SEARCH ! ! ! !

POST NUMBER ,,,
270 PRICE ACTION PSYCHOLOGY BREAKDOWN ,,
323 BOUNDLESS MINDSET ,,, SADHGURU ,, RULE NO 6.
579 YOUR VOCABULARY AND TERMINOLOGY ,,,
640 SOME MECHANICS
739 DEMO V LIVE ACCOUNTS ,,, WHILE LEARNING ,,,
929 MINDSET DEVELOPING ,,, MICHAEL JORDAN ,,, ALL THE VIDEO ,,,
1090 TMA TRADING ,,
1184 TMA TRADING CONTINUE PLUS FILTER I APPLY TO PRICE ACTION AND ONE'S PSYCHOLOGY ,,,,

LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT ,,,,
2407 ,,,
THAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF EVERYTHING I DO
THIS POST WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MASTER THE ....
PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED TO PRICE ACTION BY THE MARKET MAKER ! ! ! !

THIS BUSINESS IS ,,,
98% PSYCHOLOGY ,,
2% PRICE ACTION ! ! ! !

TEACH YOURSELF TO VIEW THE MARKET WITH ,,,
A COMPLETE AND COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF ,,,
THE PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED TO PRICE ACTION BY THE MARKET MAKER ! ! ! !

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO INVEST YOUR TIME ,,,
SUFFER MUCH WITH FRUSTRATION ,,,
STRUGGLE AND FALL ,,,
FEEL THAT EVERYTHING IS BLACK ,,, AND ,,,
NO LIGHT IN SIGHT ,,,

THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO OVERCOME THE ABOVE IS ,,,
ESTABLISH A PASSION FOR THIS BUSINESS ! ! ! !

IF YOU CAN NOT DO THAT ,,,,
THEN WALK AWAY NOW AND DO NOT WASTE ANYONE'S TIME ,,,
AND ESPECIALLY MINE ! ! ! !

There is soooo much more I would love to be able to share ,,,, BUT ,,
I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME ,,
NOT THE ENERGY ,,,
NOR THE PATIENCE ,,,,
TO SIT HERE ,,, TYPING ,,, OR WITH ANYONE ,,, TO TRY TO,,,
TEACH WHAT I HAVE ACCUMULATED OVER THE PAST 22 YEARS AND 40,000 HOURS OF SCREEN TIME ! ! ! !

I WILL TRY TO CONTINUE POSTING AS MANY EXAMPLES AS I FEEL ARE REQUIRED ! ! ! !

THIS AMAZING PROJECT IS STILL OPEN FOR ALL FELLOW TRADERS TO ,,,
EXPRESS THEIR EXPERIENCES AND FEELINGS ABOUT THEIR PERSONAL JOURNEY IN THIS GAME ,, AND ,,
THEIR BENEFITS FROM THIS PROJECT ! ! !

PLEASE ,,,, PLEASE ,,, PLEASE ,,,
NO CHARTS ,,,
NO TRADING DISCUSSIONS ,,,
ANY POSTS THAT DO NOT RESPECT THE ABOVE ,,,
WILL BE MINIMIZED ! ! ! !

Hope this helps many ,,,

Cheers
George

moodybot May 16, 2020 9:22pm | Post# 4895

Georges style of trading is like George.
The difference being George’s emphasis on psychology.. not to many have really explained it as well as him.

George AUS May 16, 2020 9:54pm | Post# 4896

Thank you for your ,,, KIND WORDS ,,, in your private message this morning ,,,,
I will NOT post them here for your own good ,, and out of respect for MYSELF ! ! !
The ONLY advise I have for you is to read the post above ,,, 4894 ,,,,

WE LIVE AND LEARN IN LIFE ,,, BUT ,,,
IT IS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR TRYING TO HELP ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

Nikt May 17, 2020 12:00am | Post# 4897

{quote} Georges style of trading is like George. The difference being George’s emphasis on psychology.. not to many have really explained it as well as him.
What is MJ? Sorry I'm getting older and I can't get up to speed with the lingo

moodybot May 17, 2020 3:31am | Post# 4898

[quote=George AUS;12945031]{quote} Thank you for your ,,, KIND WORDS ,,, in your private message this morning ,,,, I will NOT post them here for your own good ,, and out of respect for MYSELF ! ! ! The ONLY advise I have for you is to read the post above ,,, 4894 ,,,, WE LIVE AND LEARN IN LIFE ,,, BUT ,,, IT IS THE PRICE WE PAY FOR TRYING TO HELP ! ! ! ! Cheers George[/

George, reading between the lines can I assume an unsavoury message or discussion has taken place?

I hope not, not after the time and effort you have taken to explain your thoughts and understanding of the markets we trade.

Like you, I have found that most forum members are terrific people, unfortunately as in all walks of life there are always one or two who thinks the world owes them a favour. Looks like you may have come across one.

That makes us stronger, and them weaker.

Andy

deafpostman May 17, 2020 8:32pm | Post# 4899

For newcomers, its been posted before here on the thread, its great as these 2 gentlemen discuss some experiences, what a trader needs to do to get ahead and finally, some pointers on strategy using the charts. Best to watch in order... They discuss psychology of market and of thy self before getting to the charts in the 3rd Video.
Djamal AKA "Fractalfreak" here on FF and George AKA George

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

Inserted Video

Matjaz May 18, 2020 2:25pm | Post# 4900

For newcomers, its been posted before here on the thread, its great as these 2 gentlemen discuss some experiences, what a trader needs to do to get ahead and finally, some pointers on strategy using the charts. Best to watch in order... They discuss psychology of market and of thy self before getting to the charts in the 3rd Video. Djamal AKA "Fractalfreak" here on FF and George AKA George
I will not thumb up only, I can say, it was a privilege listen to these videos. Thank you!

Matjaz

© Forex Factory