Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

pips29 Jan 25, 2019 6:48am | Post# 21

Would like to extend my thanks and appreciation for the kind works Peeps ,,,,, I am NOT doing this for any credits ,,,, I do it as an appreciation for all the wonderful people out there ,, who are struggling in this game ,,,, and i hear their pain day after day in many threads ,,,,, And it is my duty to share what was GIFTED to me by the wonderful LORD we have for FREE ,,,,,, Cheers, George
Amen. subscribed

RickM Jan 25, 2019 6:52am | Post# 22

Hi George

Now this is the sort of thread we need here on Forex factory.
I also trade the 1 minute chart with TMA bands so lets see where you are going to take us.
This is your place and your rules so give us all your'e got.

I'm subscribed

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 7:22am | Post# 23

2 Attachment(s)
Firstly ,,, I would like to bring to the table that ,,, with all of my posts ,,, there is ALWAYS an element of PSYCHOLOGY in my writing ,,,,
It is an extremely important and integral part of trading ,,,,
And since i do NOT talk publicly about my theories ,,,, Psychology is the best way to try to get u guys to see and understand what i am TRYING to bring to the tabe ,,,, so , PLEAAASE ,,,, READ BETWEEN THE LINES ! ! ! !
I can NOT stress enough the importance of being fully DEDICATED and PASSIONATE to your game .....
To achieve full success ,,,,
One MUST put in quality time that is very productive ,, BUT ,, more importantly ,,, INNOVATIVE ,,,,,,,
There are 2 groups of people in this world ,,,,,
1,,,, The 98 to 99% group ,,
2 ,,, The 1 to 2% group ,,,,
The difference ????
The first group are IMITATORS ,,,,
The 2nd group are the INNOVATORS ,,,,
This is why i have always said in my posts ,,,, I TRADE LIKE NO OTHER TRADER ! ! ! !
Again
Please ,,, DO play with the TMA settings ,,, dont be afraid to TRY what would be EXOTIC settings ,,, HINT HINT HINT ,,,,
Let me say this and it is a FACT ,,, and anyone can go to the charts and see exactly what i am talking about ,,,,,
EVERY BAR ,, and EVERY SWING ,, HAS a MATHEMATICAL RELATIONSHIP to the previous BAR / SWING ! ! ! !
Thats why daily ranges have a relationship to the previous days ranges ,,, as the daily range is 1 daily bar on the daily chart ,,,,,
We trade inside a 24 hour cycle
That cycle has 3 sessions in it ,,, HINT HINT HINT
Anyway peeps ,,,,,
Sharing with u wonderful people todays price action setups on Both the GJ and the GU ,,,, which are the 2 pairs I track full time ,,,
On the GJ i got the first low ,, and that was a nice 23 pip bounce with 2 entries ,,, total 46 pips ,,,,
The 2nd setup sadly happened when i was having dinner ,, shame ,, gorgeous setup and the chart will tell the story ,,,
The green boxes will show where MY STRIKE zone is on the 1 mnt TMA's ,,, BUT as i said ....
The market is NOT governed by the TMA ,,, not by the 1 mnt chart ,,,, BUT when these 2 are correlated with the higher TF targets ( 15 mnt ,, 1 hour ,, and 4 hour ) AND applying certain price filters which as i said in earlier posts ,, i will share some ideas ,,, thats where things fall into place very precisely ,,,,
I have marked MY first pressure buying zone ,,, and when we see the price behaviour at the Frankfurt/London open moving down with NO pressure and very SMALL expansions from one bar to the next ,,, and moving into pressure zones ,, we know it will NOT be a grinding price action and a FALSE move on our hands applied to accumulate buys for an UP PUSH ,,,,
Hope this will help ,,,
Cheers,
George .
P.S
Excuse the extended post ,,, BUT i am TRYING to extend as much as i can for the benefit of all ,,,,,
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 1 MNT.png
Size: 37 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU  1 MNT.png
Size: 51 KB

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 7:34am | Post# 24

Hi George Now this is the sort of thread we need here on Forex factory. I also trade the 1 minute chart with TMA bands so lets see where you are going to take us. This is your place and your rules so give us all your'e got. I'm subscribed
Thaaaaaaank u Ricky ,,,,
As you know ,,, we are ONLY trying to Genuinely help ,,,,
The kind of help that is simply NOT available out there to this standard we will bring to the troops here ,,,,
Aaabsolutely sir ,,,, THIS IS the REAL DEAL ,,,, as there is NO guessing in what traders will find here ,,,
Your Valuable input and the input of all the great people out there will be greatly appreciated ,,,,,
Cheers,
George

RickM Jan 25, 2019 7:47am | Post# 25

{quote} Thaaaaaaank u Ricky ,,,, As you know ,,, we are ONLY trying to Genuinely help ,,,, The kind of help that is simply NOT available out there to this standard we will bring to the troops here ,,,, Aaabsolutely sir ,,,, THIS IS the REAL DEAL ,,,, as there is NO guessing in what traders will find here ,,, Your Valuable input and the input of all the great people out there will be greatly appreciated ,,,,, Cheers, George
Lets Work

Lets roll up our sleeves and open up our eyes.

I must say a nice extended spike on GBPUSD above the TMA is just bombastic
Did anyone catch the GU move 20 minutes ago.

matthew89 Jan 25, 2019 8:11am | Post# 26

wow, finally George, you started a thread! Very much looking forward to this. Subscribed!

pipsy7 Jan 25, 2019 8:46am | Post# 27

hi George , we Meet again and Very Happeee u started ur own Thread and did Not forget fx_Rule #1

btw im still d Lazy typer on skype and still Dislike d asian ses'n humph.

nunez1 Jan 25, 2019 9:26am | Post# 28

Can someone show where to put the numbers in the TMA setting? I know George give us the numbers but I dont know where to put it in the indicator. Thank you

Dagaco Jan 25, 2019 1:23pm | Post# 29

Subscribed my friend!

Dagaco Jan 25, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 30

{quote} Amen. subscribed
Im very happy to see here Pips29!

dicojoxaftr Jan 25, 2019 2:58pm | Post# 31

{quote} Im very happy to see here Pips29!

Mercennary Jan 25, 2019 3:50pm | Post# 32

Subscribed, gl on your new thread buddy!!

best regards

Dagaco Jan 25, 2019 4:01pm | Post# 33

{quote}
Happy to see Spanish speakers too

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 7:02pm | Post# 34

Thank u all for the kind words and friendship ,,
I am very disappointed the thread has been moved to trading Journal ,,, as this WILL BE a trading PRO ACTIVE thread ,,, discussing strategies and systems alongside price action ,,,,
Cheers,
George

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 7:12pm | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone show where to put the numbers in the TMA setting? I know George give us the numbers but I dont know where to put it in the indicator. Thank you
Hello There ,,,,,
Yes George Gave u the numbers ,,, and also george will show u how to load them hahahaha
Welcome to the family ,
Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: tma settings.png
Size: 58 KB

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 8:27pm | Post# 36

WHAT IS THE AIM WITH THIS THREAD ??????????

Hello again everyone ,,,,,
Lets lay down some ground work early in the journey ,,,,

IS THIS THREAD TO TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TRADE ???????????????????????????
NO NO NO IT IS NOT ! ! ! ! !

AM I TRYING TO TEACH PEOPLE PEOPLE HOW TO TRADE ?????????????????????????
ABSOLUTELY NOT ! ! ! ! !

I AM NOT AN EDUCATOR ! ! ! ! ! !

SO ,,,,
Part of the aim here besides expanding on trading approaches and strategies ,,,
AND ,,,,
As this thread is NOT for professional traders ,,, BUT ,,, rather for the traders who are struggling to find their way ,,,, and especially the NEW traders that are coming into this business ,,,,
I am merely bringing to the table ,,, and based on my PERSONAL and HUMBLE EXPERIENCE ,,, ways to help them ,,,,,
HOW to open their eyes to the reality of the game ,,,,
What works and does NOT work ,,,,
How to view the charts ,,, and what to look for ,,,, ect ect ect
AND ,,, EVERYTHING I SAY IS,,,,,,,,
BASED ON N MY OWN OPINION ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

At my Young age of almost 64 ,,, and the fact that i put in approx. 10 hours a day,,, 5 days a week ,,, and almost every morning on Saturdays and Sundays ,,, and every evening on Saturdays and Sundays ,,,, into this amazing business called trading ,,,,,
And as i lead a personal family level life style at home many hours of my days ,,,, I tend to spend alot of time at the charts ,,,,
SO ,,, I get many moments when i need a change of mood ,,, and,,, Time to unwind from my deep study and research i do in this game ,,,,,
As much as completely dislike communicating via typing with my fellow traders on Skype ,,, i get the opposite feeling when i sit down with some relaxing music and i UNLOAD thoughts into words ,,,,
So i thought it would be a good idea to put this relaxing activity into good use ,,,, and share what i like writing about with ,,, and for the benefit of all who are interested in listening ,,,,

SO ,,,
EACH TRADER MUST DO THEIR OWN TEACHING ! ! ! ! !
Did anyone teach me what i know ??????
Absolutely NOT ,,,,,,,,
It was all due to the DEDICATION and PASSION that i have for this game ,,, spending countless hours RESEARCHING ,,, TESTING ,, LISTENING to many traders ( with of course at my level now ,, i can say that 99% was nonsense and ill informed people with all due respect to all ) ,,,, as it was a very very very FRUSTRATING journey for the past 7 years in the Forex side of the financial market ,,,

PLEASE DO UNDERSTAND ,,,,
You WILL go through much frustrations ,,, BUT ,, i am hoping i can help many NOT to suffer it as bad as i had to ,,,,
TRADING IS AN EXTREMELY SIMPLE BUSINESS ! ! ! ! ! ! !
And that is a FACT ,,, BUT ,,, ONLY when u have been shown what the reality of it is ,,, which is just like everything in life ,,,
In all of its simplicity ,,,, it is an extremely hard game to MASTER on your own ,,,,, BECAUSE if the simplistic nature of it ,,,, as the market will ONLY do 2 things ,,, and 2 things only ,,,, either go UP ,,, or ,,, DOWN ,,, that is ALL ,,,,

I will leave this post to here as i do NOT want it to become boring to read ,,,,,
I will expand on many aspects YET in future posts ,,,,
Cheers,
George

hibra68 Jan 25, 2019 9:22pm | Post# 37

WHAT IS THE AIM WITH THIS THREAD ?????????? Hello again everyone ,,,,, Lets lay down some ground work early in the journey ,,,, IS THIS THREAD TO TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO TRADE ??????????????????????????? NO NO NO IT IS NOT ! ! ! ! ! AM I TRYING TO TEACH PEOPLE PEOPLE HOW TO TRADE ????????????????????????? ABSOLUTELY NOT ! ! ! ! ! I AM NOT AN EDUCATOR ! ! ! ! ! ! SO ,,,, Part of the aim here besides expanding on trading approaches and strategies ,,, AND ,,,, As this thread is NOT for professional traders ,,, BUT ,,, rather for the traders who are struggling...
you started out great, but the idea is not to talk about ones self, the idea is to present a clear system with clear rules.
That's why I think you were moved from the trading systems forum.
Just my opinion.

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 11:01pm | Post# 38

2 Attachment(s)
Helloooo peeeeeeeeps ,,,,,
Lets talk some PRICE ACTION charting ,,,,
Lets create some trading MUSIC ! ! ! ! !
This is the exciting part
I hope this will be add value to some ,,,,
I have on many occasions put a chart in front of some traders that are trading price action,, and asked them,,,,,
= Is the chart is able to talk to them ,,,
= Are they able to make anything of the swings ,,,,
= Why we see tops and bottoms stacked up ,,,,,
= Is it ,,, SUPPORT ????? ,,, RESISTANCE ????? ,,,, SUPPLY ???? ,,, DEMAND ?????
= My question is ,,, DO THEY EXIST ??????
= Are the BULLS ,,, or ,,, the BEARS in control at times ??????? DO THEY EXIST ?????
SO ,,,,
Lets take a journey and go the a chart ,,, and lets see IF there is a reality to all of the above ,, or ,,, IS IT JUST A MYTH taught to us all by the IGNORANT and ILL INFORMED educators out there ,,, and i say this with all due respect any person on a PERSONAL LEVEL ,,,,, as my comments are based on a business level ,,,,,
SO her is a NAKED chart ,,, Please do NOT look at the detailed chart UNTIL ,,, u study deeply the naked chart and see IF u can make sense of the price behavior in the large BLUE BOX

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW ,,, lets break that chart down ,,, ( it is ONLY MY OWN OPINION )

=The market had run up for 4 days ,,,, then
=Created BOTTOM A
= The next day they started to implement their plan ,,,, by driving HIGHER and come back to miss BOTTOM A ,,,,
= The Next day ,,,, they did the same thing ,,, missing BOTTOM A ,,, AGAIN ,,,,, further validation of what they want the HERD TO THINK ,,,, WAAAW ,,,, that must be a very strong SUPPORT ,,,, IS IT ????? lets continue ,,,,,
An to CEMENT that mentality deeper ,,, they push the market higher again ,,, creating TOP A
= The next day ,,,, they MISS the previous days top ,,, TOP A ,,,, Hmmmmmmm ,,,, interesting ,,, that top is looking great as a resistance level ,,,,, OR ,, is it maybe a SUPPLY ZONE ????
Well ,,, guess what ????? that sure was a strong resistance ,,, the market went even lower the next day ,,, to where ???
= they come back to ????? down to that SUPPORT level again ,,,, is it going to hold ???
WAAAAAA ,,, that is amazing ,,,, that is REAAALLY a strong support ,,, it is the THIRD DAILY low ! ! ! !
OR ,,,,
Is it the beginning of confirming WEAKNESS ( in the eyes of an informed trader )?????? HINT HINT HINT ,,,,,
= Next day ,,, the market was run up back to TOP A resistance ,, and sure enough ,,,, price was rejected ,,,, that is proving to be a strong resistance up there ,,,,,,
= The next day ,,, they run the market into Frankfurt / London open ,,,, and they work the market up for few hours ,,, from where ???? OH OH OH ,,,, that support level is amazing ,,,, this is the 4th attempt and it can NOT break that powerful support ,,, Maaaan ,,, that is FOUR TOUCHES now ,,,,
WELL ,,,,,
Now we shall let the picture tell the story of what followed ! ! ! ! !
NOW ,,,,
Lets sum up the REALITY of what was happening TO THIS POINT ,,,,,
They worked the market for 6 days between TOP A and BOTTOM A ,,, creating QUADRUPLE BOTTOMS / SUPPORT ,,, IS IT ???? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh ! ! ! !
Why was that done now is the GOLDEN question ! ! ! !
The answer in MY HUMBLE opinion ,,, and based on MY personal experience is this ,,,,,
The market had been running up from the Major bottom for a total of 7 ,, YES ,,,,SEVEN TRADING DAYS ,,,, and SIDEWAYS as traders call it for 3 and a half days ,,,,
How many traders have been long in that period from the bottom ??????
They used the so called consolidation period up the top to OFF LOAD the BUY orders they are carrying but selling to the byers rolling into the market from the ??? SUPPORT action they created in anticipation for a HIGHER move ,,, and made their money ,,,, Thank u very much traders ,,, well behaved group ! ! ! !
They want to go higher ,,, obvious in Hindsight ,,,,,
They NEED MORE orders ,,,, they want to BUY more ,,,,
That is NOT a problem ,,, they have ALL the traders FEEDING off the palm of their hands now ,,,, because most of them have done what ??????? they TRAILED their stop losses UNDER the AMAZINGLY STRONG SUPPORT ! ! ! !
Supported by ????? BOTTOM A ,,,,,
What are those stops ?????? they are SELL STOP ORDERS ,,, a HUGE POOL of them ,,,,
What do they want to do ???? BUY BUY BUY ,,, how convenient was that ????
Down goes the market in ONE LAAAAARGE BAR ( marked with the YELLOW BOX ) ,,,, and CLEANED out the MAJORITY of the stops in the market ,,,, and as Aussie REX HUNT used to say ,,,, YOU CAN THANK YOUR MOTHER FOR THE RABBITS ! ! ! ! ! hahahahahah come on Aussie traders ,,,, AM I RIGHT ?????
--------------------------------------------------
NOW ,,, What about the TOPS ??????
WELL ,,,,WASH ,,, RINSE ,, AND REPEAT ,,,,, exactly the same application as they did with the BOTTOMS ,,,
They run the market up for 2 days ,,, to where ????? of ,,, its that RESISTANCE level ????
Will it hold we wonder ??????
Of couuurse it will ,,,,, we ll sure enough ,,,,, IT SURE DID ,,,,, AAAAAAND ,,,
To VALIDATE the HERD MENTALITY ,,,,,, they even push the market BACK down for another day ,,, WHY ????
Further LOADING of BUY orders on the way down ,,,,
Then ,,what happened the next day ????????
The YELLOW BOX on the TOP tells the story ,,,,, SO MUCH FOR RESISTANCE ! ! ! !
Its that LAAAARGE BAR again ,,,, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Before i finish off ,,,, i would like to bring to the table this ,,,,
Looking at BOTTOM B ,,,, traders always say that the BEARS were in control ,,,,,,,
I will put this question forward ,,,,,,
IF BEARS did exist ,,,, and IF they were in control of that large clean out move down ,,,,,,,,
WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AT THE BOTTOM ???????
Did they RUN away and HIDE behind a tree i wonder ?????? do they give up all that hard work and move away ?????
WAKE UP TRADERS ! ! ! ! !
THE BULLS ARE THE BEARS ,,,,, they just take different sides of the equation as it is required ,,,,,,
SUPPORTERS ARE THE RESISTERS ,,,,,,, they just take different sides of the equation as it is required ,,,,
FINALLY ,,,
THIS IS THE PSYCHOLOGY us traders NEED to MASTER ,,,, NOT our own psychology ,,,, BECAUSE we are MENTALLY SOUND ! ! ! !
My apologies for the extended post ,,, BUT it is required to explain in DETAIL ,,,,
Hope some will see value ,,,, and some eyes opened to the REAL PRICE ACTION ,,, and ,,, NAKED TRADING
Cheers,
Click to Enlarge

Name: NAKED CHART GOLD.png
Size: 55 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: PRICE ACTION GOLD.png
Size: 41 KB

vijiragavan Jan 26, 2019 12:04am | Post# 39

Good thread.. if you could clearly explain rules(spoon feed lol) it would be more useful but i like to decode ur system... thanks for sharing.

George AUS Jan 26, 2019 12:45am | Post# 40

Good thread.. if you could clearly explain rules(spoon feed lol) it would be more useful but i like to decode ur system... thanks for sharing.
Hahahaha ,,,, well ,,,, IF u r still in nappies ,,,, maybe we will need to spoon feed u some soft food
The way i am sharing this is really for the benefit of everyone ,,,, because ,, IF i spoon feed traders ,, they will NOT learn ,,,
It is very important a trader needs to be able to THINK ,,,, use their imaginations ,,,
And i like the way u put it ,,, de code ,,
Rules ?????? Absolutely ,,, NO LAZY PEOPLE ! ! ! !
This last post i put up was very detailed ,,,, and infact i felt guilty for the length it was BUT ,,, detailed explanations ARE lengthy ,,,
Thank u for ur kind words ,,, and welcome aboard ,,
Hope i can be of a help ,,,,
Cheers,
George

© Forex Factory