Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS May 11, 2019 9:08am | Post# 3701

1 Attachment(s)
OK HERE ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE FOR ALL TO SEE ! ! ! !

The market was pushed down into the LONDON OPEN ,,,
The last 2 bars had NO interlocking in them ,,,, ZERO ,,,,,
I CALL IT BACK TO BACK BARS ,,,,,
2ND bar was ,,,,
A continuation drive bar into the TMA zone also on the 1 MNT chart ,,,
IS THAT A SIGNIFICANT SITUATION ????
You go and do the study on the tester and see for yourself ,,,,

WHY NO INTERLOCKING ????
PSYCHOLOGY IN PLAY AT THE HIGHEST ORDER ! ! ! !
I CALL IT ,,,,
CREATING SELLING FRENZY ,,,
A SUCKERS MOVE ! ! ! !

Hope this helps many of you to widen your approach and MINDSET on how ,,,
PSYCHOLOGY IS ALWAYS IN PLAY IN THIS AMAZING GAME ,,,,

AS I ALWAYS SAY ,,,
98% PSYCHOLOGY ,,,
2% PRICE ! ! ! ! !

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15-3.png
Size: 29 KB

fullaforex May 11, 2019 9:09am | Post# 3702

WHAT HAPPENED THE DAY BEFORE DO WE WONDER ???? Attached are 2 charts ,,, ZOOMED IN chart ,,, Showing the GAP after the FRANKFURT open ,, Missed on the run up ... COINCIDENT ???? ABSOLUTELY NOT ,,,, The 2ND CHART ,,, Showing the big picture how it all fits together ,,,,, They used it as a base for the HERD RESISTANCE MENTALITY VALIDATION AREA ,,,, Hope this will open up the minds of many members as to the ,,, PRECISION ,,,,, DEPTH ,,,, AND DETAIL ,,,, ONE NEEDS TO APPROACH THIS AMAZING GAME WITH ! ! ! ! Cheers George {image} {image}
So how do you trade it George?

Fulla

moodybot May 11, 2019 9:14am | Post# 3703

The best hilarious (and colored) thread of all time!
Second only to you then.

George AUS May 11, 2019 9:15am | Post# 3704

Hi George. A question if I may regarding your most recent post above. I think the charts you are using are very precise and accurate. I have now looked at 2 different broker feeds and my closes and opens are different from yours. Broker 1: 11:15 BAR CLOSE = 145.521 11:30 BAR OPEN = 145.521 So no price gap for me. Broker 2: 11:15 BAR CLOSE = 145.445 11:30 BAR OPEN = 145.454 So different hey. But I'm certainly starting to understand what you are trying to show us here. Much much appreciation. Cheers Anthony
Howdy Anthony ,,,
I am glad you brought that point to the table ,,,
Our THEORIES ARE AS FOLLOWS ,,, REGARDING THAT POINT ,,,

THERE IS ONLY 1 MARKET MAKER ,,,
DIFFERENT BROKERS ,,,
i am referring to the MAJOR BROKERS IN THE GAME ONLY ,,,,
BUT ,,,
THE PRICE IS WITHIN LESS THAN 1 PIP USUALLY ,,,,
THE REASON ????
NOT SOMETHING I WISH TO DISCUSS PUBLICLY ! ! ! !

Also OFTEN ,,,, DEMO IS NOT THE EXACT PRICE AS LIVE ,,,

THE IMPORTANT MESSAGE BEHIND ALL OF THE WORK I AM SHARING IS ,,
THE CONCEPT ,,,,
THE MINDSET ,,,,
THE VIEW ,,,,
PSYCHOLOGY DEMONSTRATION AT WORK ! ! !

Cheers
George

George AUS May 11, 2019 9:18am | Post# 3705

{quote} So how do you trade it George? Fulla
Hello Fulla

I AM NOT AN EDUCATOR ,,,
I WILL NOT TEACH ANYONE WHO TO TRADE ! ! ! !

you have been around long enough to know the AIM BEHIND THIS PROJECT ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

George AUS May 11, 2019 9:31am | Post# 3706

NOW ALL WONDERFUL FAMILY MEMBERS ,,,,

I HAVE DEMONSTRATED SOME DEEPER STUFF TODAY ,,,
CAN WE PLEASE STOP MAKING EXCUSES ,,,,
YOU CAN ALL NOW SEE THE 2ND LEVEL OF ,,,
PRECISION DEPTH GEORGE DOES ,,,

WE HAVE NOT GONE YET INTO THE REAL DEEP STUFF ,,,
WILL GEORGE DO THAT ???
FORGET IT ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

WHAT GEORGE HAS SHARED SHOULD DEMONSTRATE ,,,
THE POWER OF BOUNDLESS MINDSET ,,,,
THE POWER OF PRECISION VIEW ,,,
THE POWER OF DEDICATION ,,,,
THE POWER OF WANTING TO SUCCEED ,,,,
THE POWER OF ,,, PASSION ! ! ! ! !

STOP LIMITING YOURSELF ,,,
STOP FOLLOWING SO MUCH GARBAGE ON DIFFERENT THREADS OUT THERE ,,,
FOCUS ,,, FOCUS ,, FOCUS ,,,
ON WHAT WORKS CONSISTENTLY ! ! ! !

AVERAGE IS ONLY AVERAGE ,,,
TOTAL GARBAGE ,,,,
PRECISION IS THE ONLY WAY TO ,,,
TRADING MASTERY ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

fullaforex May 11, 2019 9:36am | Post# 3707

{quote} Hello Fulla I AM NOT AN EDUCATOR ,,, I WILL NOT TEACH ANYONE WHO TO TRADE ! ! ! ! you have been around long enough to know the AIM BEHIND THIS PROJECT ! ! ! ! Cheers George
I wasn't asking you to teach anyone. I was asking how YOU trade it?

Fulla

George AUS May 11, 2019 7:10pm | Post# 3708

{quote} I wasn't asking you to teach anyone. I was asking how YOU trade it? Fulla
Sorry Fulla ,,,
time was pushed for me ,,,,
My bed was calling me ,,,

It is traded in conjunction with the many filters I apply ,,,
Also the TMA pressure zones on the 1 MNT chart ,,,

Cheers
George

George AUS May 11, 2019 8:45pm | Post# 3709

1 Attachment(s)
Gooooooooood Aussie morning Trooooooops ,,,,

Further to the examples I shared yesterday ,,,
I would like to now TRY to explain the mindset that is applied ,,,,
when trading LIVE MARKET ACTION ,,,,
The wide VIEW applied to the market on a continuous base ,,,

This is something I have prepared for all my fellow traders ,,,
I DO NOT NEED THEM LISTED ,,,,
THEY ARE APART OF ME ,,,,,
THE SAME GOES FOR ALL OF THE FILTERS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY LISTED ! ! ! !

I BREATH THEM ,,,
I FEEL THEM ,,
I LIVE THEM ! ! ! !

I have deleted all of the numbers on the graph ,,,
As I will NOT display them publicly ,, for many reasons ,,,,

I just want to demonstrate the DEPTH ,,, AND ARTICULATION LEVEL ,,,,
I GO INTO ABOUT DETAILS ,,,,

THOSE NUMBERS WERE AN OUTCOME OF COUNTLESS HOURS ,,,
STUDYING CHARTS LIVE ,,,,

WHEN YOU ARE SITTING AT YOUR PLATFORM ,,,
DO NOT OBSERVE PRICE ACTION ,,,
YOU MUST STUDY PRICE ACTION ,,,,
A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO SCENARIOS ! ! ! !

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO ACHIEVE ,,,,
MASTERY ,,,,
IN ANYTHING IN LIFE ! ! ! !

Hope this will start to bring more light to the table for some ,,,,

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMPORTANT HINTS.png
Size: 68 KB

aaven May 12, 2019 5:36am | Post# 3710

Gooooooooood Aussie morning Trooooooops ,,,, Further to the examples I shared yesterday ,,, I would like to now TRY to explain the mindset that is applied ,,,, when trading LIVE MARKET ACTION ,,,, The wide VIEW applied to the market on a continuous base ,,, This is something I have prepared for all my fellow traders ,,, I DO NOT NEED THEM LISTED ,,,, THEY ARE APART OF ME ,,,,, THE SAME GOES FOR ALL OF THE FILTERS I HAVE PREVIOUSLY LISTED ! ! ! ! I BREATH THEM ,,, I FEEL THEM ,, I LIVE THEM ! ! ! ! I have deleted all of the numbers on the graph ,,,...
Thanks a Ton Master George, you have given us an excellent framework one can work off while reading your insights/posts...Great Gift indeed...

munchie May 12, 2019 2:15pm | Post# 3711

Hi George,
Thanks for your explanation . Each of time ,when you post your threads ,we learn little and little ,what else do we need form you ,more than enough. Even I can not learn your charts but at least I know little and take time to overcome what i dont know by my bad experience but never give up my learning form every one in this FF. Thank for your generousness to help whoever want to learn . Take care your heath ,be healthy so we can see your post from day to day.
Cheer .
Munchie

George AUS May 12, 2019 8:14pm | Post# 3712

Howdyyyyyyyy all you wonderful people ,,

I Would like to bring to the table ,,,,
A WORD OF ADVISE ,,,
A suggestion ,,,, based my personal experience to help everyone of you ,,,

PLEASE ,,,,

DO NOT USE ANY INDICATORS TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU ,,,,,

UNTIL ,,,
YOU HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF TRADING ,,,
WITH A DEEP AND COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THIS GAME ! ! ! !

NO TARGET LINE DRAWING ,,,
NO GAP DRAWING ,,,
NO BS FIBS DRAWING ,,,
NO BS PIVOT DRAWING ,,,
NO SESSION DRAWING ,,,,
ECT. ECT. ECT .

AFTER ALL ,,
THEY ARE ONLY AS GOOD / IGNORANT AS THE PERSON WHO CREATED THAT INDICATOR

IT IS A BLINDING APPROACH ,,,
IT WILL HINDER YOUR LEARNING THE CORRECT WAY ,, AND ,,,
STOP BUILDING A DEEP AND COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THINGS ,,,
HAND DRAWN ITEMS HAVE A MAGICAL POWER TO THEM ,,,,
DO NOT DO THINGS THE IGNORANT BLINDED LAZY TRADERS WAYS ,,,

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS GAME ,,,,
DO THE HARD WORK FIRST ,,,,
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS U R DOING ,,
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY MEAN ,,,
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ,,,
LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THEIR EFFECT ON THE CHARTS ,,,,

THEN USE INDICATORS TO DO THEM ,, FOR TIME SAVING PURPOSES ! ! !

Cheers
George

Ronniefx May 13, 2019 3:16am | Post# 3713

Howdyyyyyyyy all you wonderful people ,, I Would like to bring to the table ,,,, A WORD OF ADVISE ,,, A suggestion ,,,, based my personal experience to help everyone of you ,,, PLEASE ,,,, DO NOT USE ANY INDICATORS TO DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU ,,,,, UNTIL ,,, YOU HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF TRADING ,,, WITH A DEEP AND COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THIS GAME ! ! ! ! NO TARGET LINE DRAWING ,,, NO GAP DRAWING ,,, NO BS FIBS DRAWING ,,, NO BS PIVOT DRAWING ,,, NO SESSION DRAWING ,,,, ECT. ECT. ECT . AFTER ALL ,, THEY ARE ONLY AS GOOD / IGNORANT AS THE PERSON...
Hi George
I have read almost all your posts including the PDF files you have uploaded....I have some questions
As when do you know which high will be matched or filled. To coordinate which high is filled first. I's it in sistematic sequence.?

Sorry I been in the trading world about 9months and striving

George AUS May 13, 2019 5:12am | Post# 3714

{quote} Hi George I have read almost all your posts including the PDF files you have uploaded....I have some questions As when do you know which high will be matched or filled. To coordinate which high is filled first. I's it in sistematic sequence.? Sorry I been in the trading world about 9months and striving
Hello Ronnie ,,,

I really dont understand ur question fully ,,,
BUT ,, the best way to study what I think u r asking ,,,
Please study ur charts according to post 2407 ,,,
That style of study holds alot of explanations and answers to many questions regarding targets ,,,
(TOPS/BOTTOMS FILLED OR TAKEN OUT
There is NO set answer ,,
The price action is applied differently every time ,,,
So a trader MUST do their own deep study ,,,,
Yes ,, it takes time ,,,
many days ,,, many weeks ,,,,

Cheers
George

heras May 13, 2019 3:36pm | Post# 3715

1 Attachment(s)
Hi George,

Today I saw this and it made me think of this thread:
Click to Enlarge

Name: UGCMQkgj.png
Size: 30 KB
To me it looks like they got to 2 targets in just a few hours. That bottom one overshot the target by just 1 pip.

Thanks for your time invested in this thread.

Regards,
Heras

George AUS May 28, 2019 7:34pm | Post# 3716

A VERY GOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL ,,,

HOPE EVERYONE ARE WELL ,,,,

JUST READ SOME BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF WISDOM FROM MY GREAT FRIEND PETER,,,
WHOM I THANK FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ,, FOR HIS KIND WORDS ,,, ,,, AND
FOR LAYING IT ALL OUT,,,,,
I JUST COULD NOT LET THIS ONE GO WITHOUT SHARING HERE FOR EVERYONE TO READ ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

QUOTE ::::

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar744045_1.gif TimeTells
  2. Joined Dec 2018 | Status: Member | 191 Posts

I was finished with the Forum. To get me back to just trading again. I will not be drawn in to writing posts any more or even discussing my thoughts. I’m done.
Since my joining the Forum back last Sept I have been through the hoops and at 67½ I don’t want more of that lol.

But since meeting George trading clarity is there. And while I enjoy reading this thread it is (again) taking up a lot of my time.

TIME.

We are back to discussing here whether we are wasting time. Time that we cannot get back.

Are we adults or children. Our time is our time to do with what we please. It is NOT dependent on someone else interrupting or wasting our own time with what THEY say or do. We choose to use our time with what suits us best AT THE TIME. Retrospectively I could maybe say I wasted 2 years of my life between Grades 3 & 5 at Primary school that I will never get back. But I don’t cry over what I use my time for. And certainly NOT after that time has passed.

So clarity.

When I first “saw” that the market was “moved independently” (I don’t use the word manipulated) trading started to make sense.

I saw this last September. I expressed what I saw and was vilified from many fronts on another thread.

Who cares, I didn’t. I pushed forward.

Then I met and talked with George. For hours each day. The trading discussions were so enlightening. NOT in how to trade or which trade to take next, or at what price or time of day. The enlightenment was how to “approach” LOOKING at the markets. Did I wish to do it exactly how George looks at the market. Well how could I. I can only “look” through my own eyes. As we all only can.

But how great of George to use his TIME to tell us what he saw (and in his own style lol).

George told everyone that the MM uses psychology to trip, trap, trick participants. And how they did it. GOLD for me !!!!

That is enough for anyone to make their own way in forex trading imo.

But people wanted more from George.

They wanted to know how, when, where, why. If they weren’t told then George was therefore a scammer. If they weren’t told then George and his info was a waste of their precious TIME. If no other trader, who listened to George, wasn’t successful in their own right then what George had to say was a waste (of time).

And all along George kept saying how simple this all was. ONCE YOU SEE IT. Price either goes up or down. And when it does move, it is “GOING” to a target somewhere.

THAT IS IT. If you cannot use that info then why is that George’s fault?

In my case when you see it, you will always see it. You cannot help but see it.

But can you AUTOMATE that. Which is the basis of this very interesting thread. IMHO the answer is NO.

For example, the MM opens up their PC & MT4 (just joking). Price is somewhere. And there are targets above and below that price. Does the MM start moving price towards one of those targets immediately.

IMO NO. But business now begins. Traders enter orders. Banks offload their big customer orders (after front running them – just joking – well maybe). A market is now in swing.

Price will flow up and down as orders enter but imo until there is a “financial purpose” for the MM to take advantage of these mini swings, which start happening, call it ranging or consolidation or whatever you wish, the MM just sits.

At some point there will be an imbalance, trapping some/all traders, with the MM then moving price towards whatever directional target that "financially suits" them best.

Because this price action is based, imo, on the PARTICIPANTS trades then it NOT known in advance by the MM and what will be todays movement action - yet.

The MM imo operates AFTER the event (ie after the trades are loaded) so when we ask ourselves WHICH WAY will price go we CANNOT know this information if THEY don't beforehand.

Therefore I believe we cannot automate a trade AT THIS STAGE. We cannot because even the MM doesn’t know beforehand where the trades will come in and for which direction. The price action by the MM occurs AFTER all the individual’s trading events.

I only have about 5000 hours invested in forex, I came out of horse racing three years ago so I have little credibility imo amongst long time traders in the markets. But I see things clearly ONCE I see them.

In my observations, I ALIGN precisely with what George has shown me (FROM HIS OBSERVATIONS), in that we wait until the MM makes their move. And I guess that is why George says it will take you X-amount of hours to see it yourself and to not be lazy and just start putting in the hours. In time you will see it.

But do we wait for price to shoot off in a direction towards an extreme and then exhaust (like I did last Sept) and then trade.

Or do we (like “structure” traders) wait until price finds a balance point (in multiple timeframes) and then “shows its hand” at THE balance point by its move and then enter our trades (with absolute tight stop loss in case the MM flips price the other way for whatever reason).

Or do we observe and utilise “changes” in momentum that then become new ‘short-term’ momentum (NOT trend lol) by using WHICHEVER or whatever indicators we are happy with because over time they prove to give us a repeatable result in OUR favour, and THEN trade IN the momentum direction.

Well I use ALL three lol.

Not three at the same time on an individual pair, just one trade behaviour only. But I trade 6 pairs and there is often a different “style” trade on each pair. This I take as me being somewhat boundless, after listening to George and watching his Sahdguru videos.

So to Steve, if you wish to automate trading then WHICH of these trade styles would an EA incorporate.

How to build an EA that will self determine whether it should be waiting for the MM move to an extreme, or waiting for a structure setup in the midst of price action to show a direction, or waiting for an indi based (in my case) MM price move to set off in a new MINI momentum direction. (And how many pips to its TP, how much DD to set off a SL. Etc, etc, etc.)

To be honest I would rather use my TIME trading than building an EA to enter a trade for me. Because THAT is the issue with the EA I reckon. WHEN to enter and forget closing or TP-ing at his stage. (I did PC code in Clipper previously a C++ compiler for dBase III).

And that is just the THREE DIFFERENT price action scenarios that I trade. Other traders will have MORE so which one then to build the EA (or EA’s) around. Are you just using George’s 1m action or his momentum trading or liquidity gaps or pure targets either weekly, daily or intraday for the EA. Such are the choices.

Where does it all end with this and how much precious time will be invested.

BUT. And here is the rub and my writing this morning.

It is just wrong for me to hear again, & on this thread, after all this time, grubs (my word lol) who come on and criticise George.

And NOT you Steve, you have been exemplary imo in your conduct and I have no issue with your ire at people at times or anybody’s ire for that matter. More strength to you.

We are all human and behave only as we ARE as individuals. And we MUST keep out individuality else then we are NOT ourselves anymore. Maybe just a clone of someone else (heaven forbid).

So again, George gave his advice to you all. KISS.

He explained what simple is. He explained in what environment to use it. He explained his years of observations about the market AS HE SAW IT. What more do people want from him ffs lol. And then to discuss him in inappropriate ways imo. FFS.

Move on. Trade if you can. Enjoy life. Be yourself. PS I’m done lol

moodybot May 28, 2019 7:57pm | Post# 3717

Pete

That was an absolutely top class post...nothing else to say.
Will they understand it, or act on it, no, I don't think so.
I feel that I have attempted to nudge Steve, with my best intentions in what I consider to be the right direction, 10 years in this game and I for sure know the wrong direction.
He knocked me back so I'm done on there but your post should be a wake up call for them, call it 'smell the coffee'.....
There are coders and there are traders, getting one that encompasses both elements is as rare as rocking horse sh!t...

Andy

George AUS May 28, 2019 8:00pm | Post# 3718

1 Attachment(s)
Hellooooooooo EVERYONE ,,,,,

Further to what Peter has cemented to everyone Above ,,,,
Just want to bring to the table further light shining FACTS ,,,

My Wonderful friend Andy ,, who has been working extremely tirelessly also ,,,
TRYING to open the minds of all traders out there of the power ...
Of what we have all been TRYING TO SHARE with all of you ,,,
When the correct approach and level of knowledge acquired ,,,,

Here is some results from the EA results which was built by Andy ,,,,
Running since last Wednesday on LIVE CHARTS ,,, and NOT STRATEGY TESTER BULLSHIT ,,,

WEDNESDAY 22nd ,,,,
THURSDAY 23rd ,,,,
FRIDAY 24th ( it does NOT trade the FRIDAYS US SESSIONS ) ,,,
MONDAY 27th ,,,,
TUESDAY 28th ( morning period only included )

TOTAL 1008 PIPS ,,,,

What is it based on ?????????????
POST 2407 APPLIED TO THE EA TRADING BASE ! ! ! !
Coupled with the AMAZING TMA SETTINGS on the 1 MNT CHART ,,,
that I have suggested for everyone to use ! ! ! ! !

If this is NOT good enough ,,,
DO NOT WASTE YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND GO ELSEWHERE ,,,
CONTINUE BEING A PUBLIC FORUM PROSTITUTE ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

P.S
Thank you Andy for an amazing Job ,,,, ( Luv ya )
Click to Enlarge

Name: EA RESULTS  1.png
Size: 83 KB

George AUS May 28, 2019 8:29pm | Post# 3719

1 Attachment(s)
ANOTHER CRYING OUT CALL FROM GEORGE ,,,,,
AND THE CARING FELLOW TRADERS ! ! ! !

Come on guys ,,,
WAKE UP TO REALITY ! ! ! !

Here is last nights action on the GJ ,,,,
DID ALL OF THE FILTERS APPLY TO THAT LOW ????

WHAT DID THE MARKET ENCOUNTER AT THAT LOW IN RELATION TO THE TMA ON THE 15 MNT CHART ????
WHAT DID THAT MARKET ENCOUNTER IN RELATION TO THE TMA ON THE 1 MNT CHART ???/
WHAT PART OF THE SESSION WAS THE LOW ????
HOW MANY PIPS WAS ON THE TABLE AT THAT TIME ????
WAS A TARGET TAKEN OUT AT THAT LOW ????
WHERE WAS THE NEXT TARGET DOWN ????
WILL THE MARKET KEEP GOING FOR IT ????
HAD U FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLIED THE TMA TO THE HOURLY ,,,
WHERE WAS THE MARKET IN RELATION TO THE MAIN TMA ON THE HOURLY ?????
ECT. ECT. ECT .

STOP MAKING EXCUSES ,,,,
2407 IS WHERE ALL OF THE SECRETS ARE HELD MY WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS ,,,,,
DO NOT LISTEN TO BULLSHIT ,,,,,
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR CHARTS ,,
ZOOM IN AND STUDY THE DETAILS OF THE PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED BY THE MM ,,,
DO NOT GLANCE THE CHARTS LIKE A SPEED READING BULLSHIT ,,,,,
PUT IN THE HOURS AND STUDY THE CHARTS ACCORDING TO THAT ADVISE ,,,,,
WE ARE SEEING THE RESULTS DAY AFTER DAY ,,,

GEORGE WILL NOT DETAIL THINGS FOR ANYONE ,,,
GEORGE IS NOT HERE TO TEACH ANYONE HOW TO TRADE ,

ESTABLISH THE ,, PROPER MINDSET ,,,,
THE BOUNDLESS MINDSET ! ! ! !

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 MNT.png
Size: 49 KB

George AUS May 28, 2019 8:36pm | Post# 3720

REMINDER FROM THE OPENING POST ,,,
POST NO 1

QUOTE :::

I will NOT be posting DETAILS of my THEORIES or STRATEGIES ,,,, as i do NOT talk about it publically ,,,,,
BUT ,,,, for those who are serious ,,,, there will be alot of valuable HINTS for anyone to learn many things ,,,

IF THEY ARE PREPARED TO DO THE WORK ,,,,,, NO SPOON FEEDING ! ! ! ! !

I will keep the introduction nice and short for the benefit of all ,,,,
At times i will be forced to post extended inputs for the benefit of traders ,,, trying to explain things as clear as i can ,,,,,
I promise all traders out there ,,,,, IF they put in the TIME ,, TIME ,,,, TIME ,,,, to TEST ,,, STUDY ,,,, RESEARCH ,,, they WILL BENEFIT greatly ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

© Forex Factory