Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/874421-price-action-at-the-core-tma-intra)

2dollardog Apr 13, 2019 11:41pm | Post# 3481

I want to SCREAM as I read through the pages. So many people who simply don't understand the SOCRATIC METHOD OF TEACHING. OMG I'm NOT the brightest cookie in the bag, but I understand this.

BUT ...

THEY'RE SKEERED. SO AFRAID. IF THEY CANNOT READILY IDENTIFY SUCH HUMONGOUS FEAR ON A SAFE FOREX FORUM, THEN HOW DO THEY DO AT TRADING? omg

END RANT I'm more than halfway through.

2dollardog Apr 14, 2019 1:15am | Post# 3482

1 Attachment(s)
Dear SuperTrader George.

I call experienced legitimate traders SuperTraders and you are now part of the club. (I'm not a SuperTrader, but a hopeful).

What surprises me: You are yet another Aussie. There are SO many good people in Aus that are good traders!!

I cannot express sufficient gratitude. I have everything I need. Because of the trolls, I probably won't ask or report success. They don't deserve it and their behavior is taxing to me. I can only imagine how you feel. FF is riddled with these problems and is quickly becoming a waste of my time, save for wonderful people such as you.

I find it extremely intolerable that I had to skirt through five or six naysayers for every one of your posts. The fault lies with Forex Factory for continue to persist with deplorable behaviors. But that's my opinion for which has little bearing within context.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 620 KB

2dollardog Apr 14, 2019 1:24am | Post# 3483

{quote} If you carry on reading you will see that Zoltan...(Profitfarmer) had a chat with George...and is now a very welcome member of the community.

I deleted the post. I'm really sick of this place, you know? Before too long there won't be any real traders, because all of them will just leave. FF will become a bubble of FX traders who cannot win, because they don't really believe.

I think I missed this site's glory years.

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 1:34am | Post# 3484

{quote} I deleted the post. I'm really sick of this place, you know? Before too long there won't be any real traders, because all of them will just leave. FF will become a bubble of FX traders who cannot win, because they don't really believe. I think I missed this site's glory years.
At this moment in time, the Factory is as good as I have ever seen it.
There area lot of good traders with decent intentions operating on this thread.
Some keep quiet, others like to voice an opinion. All are welcome.
George does keep to his word that he helps those who require a gentle nudge in the right direction.
If you get stuck, shoot him a Pm, he generally replies to those that have shown evidence of trying or at least have read the thread.

2dollardog Apr 14, 2019 1:40am | Post# 3485

This thread and the people on it (but also include his working with cooperative traders for hours on end, too) put him in the hospital.

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 1:56am | Post# 3486

This thread and the people on it (but also include his working with cooperative traders for hours on end, too) put him in the hospital.
You would be surprised by how many naysayers have apologised to him and have become involved with the project.

Bahaalden Apr 14, 2019 3:42am | Post# 3487

{quote} yea, i disagree with blue on that one. If videos/streams are made, it'll be less frustrating for george since he can say i have these posts and videos. for explanation. Now, it's basically see this post # and figure it out. How is that more effective or bring in less messages for clarification? Plus, who said you have to answer EVERY SINGLE QUESTION. it's about managing time and being efficient. I guess if george is too nice, then it'll be a problem for him. All you have to do is document the questions so that you don't spend time answering...
man
you have no right telling George how to present his project.
wanna learn something here by his rules , you're welcome, if not, go look for another thread, or even a commercial thread where you can force your own terms since you're paying.
this is not commercial, this is a man sharing his experience and knowledge with everyone.
if you have a suggestion for him, suggest to him in private, and it's up to him to listen to you or not.
but don't try to act like a hero looking for the benefit of beginners, and climb on George's shoulders.

Bahaalden

George AUS Apr 14, 2019 3:57am | Post# 3488

Yes i used to do 6 to 8 hour of 2 hour sessions taking back to back ,,,
Not counting the many skype messages ,,,
Not counting the FF messages ,,,
Not counting the project and the postings ,,, and the replies to posts from people ,,,,,
It got really crazy at one stage ,,,, SO ,,,,

It was ONLY stress ,,, and wanted to get checked up that day ,,
To make sure My heart was NOT the problem ,,,,
something had to change ,,,,
George is very strong ,,, and knows where to draw the line ,,,,
I did the mistake of overloading myself ,,,,,
It is ALL over now ,,,

Things are under 100% control ,,,, for obvious reasons ,,,,
Especially MY HEALTH FIRST ! ! ! !

GEORGE;S WAY ,, OR ,,, THE HIGHWAY ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

stevepatt Apr 14, 2019 5:33am | Post# 3489

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} GBP/USD H1 Observations {image}
GBP/USD M15/M1 Observations

Find your Levels from Higher Time Frames and wait for Price to come to you.

Then if you don't want to "Jump" right in L00K for Clues.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14th April 19 GBP:USD m15 Observations.png
Size: 148 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14th April 19 GBP:USD M1 Observations.png
Size: 153 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14th April 19 GBP:USD M1 Observations 2.png
Size: 150 KB

George AUS Apr 14, 2019 5:47am | Post# 3490

{quote} GBP/USD M15/M1 Observations Find your Levels from Higher Time Frames and wait for Price to come to you. Then if you don't want to "Jump" right in L00K for Clues. {image} {image} {image}
How nicely does the market set itself up Steve ???
It is so amazing ,,,

Cheers
George

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 5:48am | Post# 3491

{quote} laziness /ˈleɪzɪnəs/ noun noun: laziness the quality of being unwilling to work or use energy; idleness. Laziness has no boundaries, only outcomes Pete
im not lazy
im a full time trader

im not fake like 90 % of other members on the net "not just in ff"

check the picture that i posted in this thread, you will have a simple and clear idea how to trade, forget about the bs that ppl post and the herd follow it blindly

always cheers dont take things seriously, its a virtual world

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 5:51am | Post# 3492

{quote} Posts like yours are exactly the reason why I didn't post before, so this will be my first and last reply to you as I don't have any intention to start any futile battle which is not even worth the virtual ink that I'm using right now. You're calling me a fake member? And where do you get this conviction from? Thank God at least I'm funny to you. Glad to be a reason for a good laugh... Also you expect George to share his positions? Beside what's been shared here so far, and let me say it again, has been picked put into good use by several...
why not sharing his positions ? do he afraid hilmy83 that said "i trade so i take your money" dont be a noob when you trade your positions are open to brokers and banks,

i share my ea and i trade by it with any one in the world want to, why georgi cant do that

yea fake ppl everywhere

skyway Apr 14, 2019 5:53am | Post# 3493

{quote} GBP/USD M15/M1 Observations Find your Levels from Higher Time Frames and wait for Price to come to you. Then if you don't want to "Jump" right in L00K for Clues. {image} {image} {image}
Hi Steve, you are on the right path. Go deeper, it works with the largest to the tiniest miniscule swing. AND, it does not need to be aligned like you do now. And for the last time, standard mt4 indicators can show this clearly on your phone - computer not necessary. It is able to pick out the exact peak of peaks, mini-peaks. Be boundless.

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 5:55am | Post# 3494

{quote} why not sharing his positions ? do he afraid hilmy83 that said "i trade so i take your money" dont be a noob when you trade your positions are open to brokers and banks, i share my ea and i trade it with any one in the world want to, why georgi cant do that yea fake ppl everywhere
Yep, fake people everywhere!

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 5:59am | Post# 3495

{quote} I have no idea if Georgi is helpful, how many followers are real, if he is good, etc. (and could care less) but this post is reason #1 why successful traders take part sparingly or avoid the forums all together. And this person is not alone. A huge % of people in all of these threads simply take on the attitude of "hold my hand, show me the way, tell me exactly what to do...and if you don't, you're not helpful"
you miss my point
if you dont want to share something simply dont share it, nobody put a gun to your head
so why they share bs instead of something useful when they already sharing ? idk its a paradox they dont want to share and they share its a paradox indeed

George AUS Apr 14, 2019 6:01am | Post# 3496

{quote} why not sharing his positions ? do he afraid hilmy83 that said "i trade so i take your money" dont be a noob when you trade your positions are open to brokers and banks, i share my ea and i trade by it with any one in the world want to, why georgi cant do that yea fake ppl everywhere

I suggest you slow down ,, and get off your high horse a little ,,,
TRY to understand what is being done here first ,,,,

The way you are carrying on ,,leave me NO option BUT ,,
To CONTINUE minimizing your posts till you start to show some kind of respect for yourself first ,,,
Then respect for all of the people here ,,,
Your accusations will NOT be Tolerated ! ! !

Cheers
George

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:03am | Post# 3497

{quote} there's people that are so greedy want to jump on some one like a parasite to feed of good people seems you are one
yea im a parasite but a healthy independent one, so i count only on my self,

me my self and i against the world bb

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:06am | Post# 3498

keep going mr fake army, you already know that i cant stop you, you just play with me in ur rest time, iknow

but.....

Inserted Video

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:08am | Post# 3499

keep going mr fake army, you already know that i cant stop you, you just play with me in ur rest time, iknow but..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orXDu3Stb-c

Actually you're wrong.., i think some of us are waiting to hear from the real you, not the BS that your're posting at the moment.

George AUS Apr 14, 2019 6:08am | Post# 3500

{quote} Hi Steve, you are on the right path. Go deeper, it works with the largest to the tiniest miniscule swing. AND, it does not need to be aligned like you do now. And for the last time, standard mt4 indicators can show this clearly on your phone - computer not necessary. It is able to pick out the exact peak of peaks, mini-peaks. Be boundless.

Jason ,,,
What I have come up with is much much more defined than standard MT4 indicators ,,,,
Once you get to see how I have compounded everything together ,,
You will be happily surprised ,,,,,

What Steve is doing is fine ,,,
I have been observing his work ,,,,
He is there I am sure ,,,,

Cheers
George

© Forex Factory