Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Feb 24, 2019 9:36pm | Post# 1141

Happy Aussie Morning George!! Mate, I think I'm starting to see IT!! What you mean by PRICE ACTION!! What you mean by TARGETS!! I see it!! I see it!! The interpretation of these two concepts is completely different to what most people see them as, RIGHT?? !! 10 hours on the charts on Saturday and Sunday has me a little closer I think. But still probably just the first step. Hahaha. Later on tonight after WORK I'll post some very clean charts to perhaps get some feedback. I going to find "MY WAY" of trading within this framework. Have an awesome...

Howdy Anthony ,,,,

I am very happy you are seeing things deeper now ,,
When you feel you have understood things to YOUR level of satisfaction ,,,,
MAYBE ,, it might be a good idea to sit with me one on one ,,, ad
we shall go through the charts and apply YOUR understanding to cement things in properly for you ,,,,

Please feel free to contact me anytime YOU ARE READY ,,,,

PLEASE NOTE ALL ,,,
This invitation to Anthony is NOT an open one for LAZY PEOPLE ,,,,
ANYONE IS WELCOME TO CONTACT GEORGE ,,,
BUT ,,,
BE WARNED ,,
I EVALUATE EACH PERSON ,,, AND WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME ON LAZY PEOPLE ,,,
UNLESS YOU ARE 100% COMMITTED ,,,, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ! ! ! !

Cheers,
George

RickM Feb 24, 2019 9:51pm | Post# 1142

{quote} Hello again Raed ,,,, Please allow ME to say ,, YES I DO MIND YOU USING THE FIB TOOL ,,,, BECAUSE I AM DOING IT FOR YOUR OWN GOOD ,,,, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ,,, AS YOU ARE LIMITING YOUR OUTLOOK ON REALITY ,,, AND LIMITING YOUR POSSIBILITIES ,,, IF ONE WANTS TO ACHIEVE HIGH PERCENTAGE ( 98% TO 99% )OF ACCURACY AND CONSISTENCY ,,,,, ONE SHOULD THROW IN THE RUBBISH ANY IDEA OR ANY TOOL THAT CAN NOT DELIVER THOSE PERCENTAGES ! ! ! ! Some people are happy with 50% ,,, 60% ,,, 70% ,,, and 80% ,,, BUT ,,, SADLY for those people ,,,, Those...
Hi George

Now developing a strategy based on The TMA settings that works for me along with a good target method will take me some time. I may accept a 90+ win rate here and use a setting that provides more entry signals so I can open more trades.
I guess you may consider this idea a step backwards from your expectations from your followers.
Is 95% win rate achievable?
Last week I managed to hit 80% win rate but that was only on 20 trades. Thatís using basket style entry to maximise the profits at about 350 pips.

Regards Rick

George AUS Feb 24, 2019 10:20pm | Post# 1143

{quote} Hi George Now developing a strategy based on The TMA settings that works for me along with a good target method will take me some time. I may accept a 90+ win rate here and use a setting that provides more entry signals so I can open more trades. I guess you may consider this idea a step backwards from your expectations from your followers. Is 95% win rate achievable? Last week I managed to hit 80% win rate but that was only on 20 trades. That’s using basket style entry to maximise the profits at about 350 pips. Regards Rick

A very good day to you Ricky ,,,,

FIRSTLY ,,
I DO NOT HAVE ANY FOLLOWERS ,,,, I REFUSE TO USE THAT WORDING ! ! ! ! hahahahahah
I DO NOT NEED ANY FOLLOWERS ,,,
AS I AM ONLY TRYING TO SET THE ROAD STRAIGHT FOR THE STRUGGLING AND NEW TRADERS ! ! ! !

EACH PERSON IS AN ADULT ,,, AND CARRY THEIR OWN ACCOUNTABILITIES ,,,,
I know what u meant by it ,, BUT ,,
What i am saying is this ,,,,
Each person can follow anyone or anyway THEY LIKE ,,,
I am MERELY sharing MY WAYS ,,, and what I AM ACHIEVING ,,,,,,,
I am saying this in a positive way ,, and NOT contradicting ur words ,,,,

SO ,,,
98% to 99% IS ACHIEVABLE ! ! ! !

My base is minimum 90% ,,, AND ,,
With the correct filters applied ,,,,
I can further MINIMISE 90% of the 10% that was missing ,,,,
THAT IS MY ACHIEVABLE FACT ,,,
DAY IN ,,, DAY OUT ! ! ! !

What other people do is always great for them ,,,
I NEVER say anything anyone else does is WRONG ,,,,
I ONLY APPLY MY OWN WAYS OF EVALUATIONS ! ! ! !

Luv your ideas you have brought forward ,,,
You always inspire me with YOUR energies ,,,,
Thank YOU for that ,,,

Cheers,
George

Koh Samet Feb 25, 2019 1:46am | Post# 1144

Hi George

My name is Koh. I have read through your thread and I find it very enlightening. I am very thankful for your dedication and time in reaching out to fellow, struggling, traders, you are indeed one of a kind and very blessed.

What really peaked my interest was your statement regarding there been only one MM, I , like many others, held the belief that there were many MM's and other entities that controlled the market. I also tend to believe that there is nothing random in this or any other financial market.

My questions to you relates to Gaps.

1. Why does the single MM create a gap, sometimes a few pips and other times quite substantial

2. And more intriguing, why does/must the MM feel the need to fill this gap at some later stage.

Any other info re gaps and their function relating to the single MM is welcome

I appreciate your time in advance in answering my questions and look forward to continuing the journey with you.

Regards
Koh.....

Koh Samet Feb 25, 2019 2:27am | Post# 1145

And thankyou Bahaalden for compiling the pdf will all of George's posts. It is a very good review/study guide.

Regards
Koh....

George AUS Feb 25, 2019 3:44am | Post# 1146

Hi George My name is Koh. I have read through your thread and I find it very enlightening. I am very thankful for your dedication and time in reaching out to fellow, struggling, traders, you are indeed one of a kind and very blessed. What really peaked my interest was your statement regarding there been only one MM, I , like many others, held the belief that there were many MM's and other entities that controlled the market. I also tend to believe that there is nothing random in this or any other financial market. My questions to you relates to...

Hello Koh
Thank u for ur kind words ,,,

Thank u for ur questions ,,, and now i ask of you this ,,
When you know the answer ,,,
Please let us know so we can both know ,,,,

Cheers,
George

roverandout Feb 25, 2019 4:03am | Post# 1147

Morning George and family. Are the TMA settings somehow related to time? 8 hours per session, 24 hours in a day?

George AUS Feb 25, 2019 4:22am | Post# 1148

Morning George and family. Are the TMA settings somehow related to time? 8 hours per session, 24 hours in a day?

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12038754

Rafacakes Feb 25, 2019 4:26am | Post# 1149

good morning wonderful family!! we really are making progress now! What can i say george, wonderful work your putting out for all your family members to learn. I have been making good progress on my windows laptop BUT BUT BUT i have recently purchased a mac. I have managed to set up and run the mt4 platform on it using wine but i would like to ask if any of the family members in this thread have any idea as to how i can convert Georges TRUE TMA.EX4 to work on a mac or is it just not possible. Any help from the tech dudes or dames on this matter is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance
cheers
peter

jakdan Feb 25, 2019 4:26am | Post# 1150

probably but its figuring which minute and minutes got my head battered..

Gleam Feb 25, 2019 4:42am | Post# 1151

{quote} probably but its figuring which minute and minutes got my head battered..
Yah .....which minute....and which TMA settings ????

Koh Samet Feb 25, 2019 4:43am | Post# 1152

{quote} Hello Koh Thank u for ur kind words ,,, Thank u for ur questions ,,, and now i ask of you this ,, When you know the answer ,,, Please let us know so we can both know ,,,, Cheers, George

Hi George

Thank you for your reply and if one day I ever do find the answer I will indeed share with all......however I believe it is going to remain one of life's greatest mysteries.....

I am now left with a vision in my head of a young kid in a darkened room in some obscure location surrounded with computer screens displaying all the worlds financial markets, with an xbox controller in his hand laughing hysterically. On those days that the markets gaps up or down is when he slept in....

on wards with the journey.

Regrds
Koh....

Bushy Feb 25, 2019 4:53am | Post# 1153

George, this really is mega, towards the end of last week I was just looking at price action and going, that's going to happen now, then this is going to happen now, then that, then this, and it was like reading a book, didn't place any trades on, however today, I placed a little short on the GJ and guess what?, No not the usual I've sussed this, then when you think you have soon as you place a trade, bang, wrong way, it worked out 20 PIPS or so, back of the net.

It's like what you've put up on this thread has just totally framed my knowledge, and the tools and methods you use, absolutely nail it, turning uncertainty into certainty.

Oh, TMA settings, not quite right there, I have done loads of work looking into different settings, multiple multiples, exotic settings, then I went through the thread and set them up as per your suggestions, works well as is, so I do have some mind, but then again if it ain't broke why fix it?

What I am doing though, is using 2M instead of 1M and I have the 8HR chart up, 2M suits me, 8HR still working on my approach how to use it.

Mega Man, happy days.

SunnyCoast Feb 25, 2019 4:54am | Post# 1154

{quote} Howdy Anthony ,,,, I am very happy you are seeing things deeper now ,, When you feel you have understood things to YOUR level of satisfaction ,,,, MAYBE ,, it might be a good idea to sit with me one on one ,,, ad we shall go through the charts and apply YOUR understanding to cement things in properly for you ,,,, Please feel free to contact me anytime YOU ARE READY ,,,, PLEASE NOTE ALL ,,, This invitation to Anthony is NOT an open one for LAZY PEOPLE ,,,, ANYONE IS WELCOME TO CONTACT GEORGE ,,, BUT ,,, BE WARNED ,, I EVALUATE EACH PERSON...
Thank you George, that would be greatly appreciated!! I will definitely request this once I've thoroughly studied this thread and discovered enough diamonds so that our conversation is truly fruitful for both the guide and the guided.

Cheers

Anthony

George AUS Feb 25, 2019 5:13am | Post# 1155

{quote} Hi George Thank you for your reply and if one day I ever do find the answer I will indeed share with all......however I believe it is going to remain one of life's greatest mysteries..... I am now left with a vision in my head of a young kid in a darkened room in some obscure location surrounded with computer screens displaying all the worlds financial markets, with an xbox controller in his hand laughing hysterically. On those days that the markets gaps up or down is when he slept in.... on wards with the journey. Regrds Koh....
Hello Koh ,,,

DO NOT OVER FOCUS ON UN NECESSARY AVENUES ,,,,
LEARN TO BE 100% FLEXIBLE ,,, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED ,,,,
PLEASE READ BETWEEN MY LINES ,,,
DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BOGGED DOWN ,,,
DEAL WITH WHAT IS ON THE TABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME ! ! ! !

Cheers,
George

Bushy Feb 25, 2019 5:22am | Post# 1156

{quote} DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BOGGED DOWN ,,, DEAL WITH WHAT IS ON THE TABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME ! ! ! ! Cheers, George
Absolutely George, that's exactly where I was, I had all this knowledge and understanding, but quite frustrated that I couldn't apply it, well not consistently at least, applying the wrong thing at the right time, and the right thing at the wrong time I suppose. I was nailing longer term stuff, but getting caught out by the shorter, all that kind of stuff. More simplicity in a way, but more detail and more context. Goodbye Woolly Days.

George AUS Feb 25, 2019 5:26am | Post# 1157

George, this really is mega, towards the end of last week I was just looking at price action and going, that's going to happen now, then this is going to happen now, then that, then this, and it was like reading a book, didn't place any trades on, however today, I placed a little short on the GJ and guess what?, No not the usual I've sussed this, then when you think you have soon as you place a trade, bang, wrong way, it worked out 20 PIPS or so, back of the net. It's like what you've put up on this thread has just totally framed my knowledge, and...
Howdy Bushy ,,, and ALL the Family members
Nice to have u back again talking ! ! ! !

Here it is again ,,,,

IF ,,,,
WE ARE DEALING WITH 1 MNT CHARTS ,,,,,
THEN ,,,,
WE ARE BASING EVERYTHING ON THE PREVIOUS 24 HOUR ACTION ( IN MINUTES ) ,,,, SO ITS LIKE A ,,, MOVING AVERAGE ,,,,,
THEN ,,,
WE ARE ALSO BASING IT ON THE PAST SESSION IN MINUTES ( 8 HOURS ) ,,,

SO WHAT DO WE HAVE ????

THE ADR ( ATR) RANGE NOW IN MINUTES ,,,,
THE SESSION IN MINUTES ,,,

HOW MUCH CLEARER THIS NEEDS TO BE ???

Here WAS THE CODE broken down ,,,,,

i will NOT put it up PUBLICLY ! ! ! !
AND PLEASE DO NOT POST THE NUMBERS PUBLICLY EITHER ! ! ! !

But with the numbers at hand ,,,,
the NEXT obstacle is to now go and do few hundred hours on your strategy tester ,,,,,
so you can see the pressure your pair runs to on a day to day basis ,,,,,,

Cheers all of you wonderful people ,,,
George

FXState Feb 25, 2019 5:28am | Post# 1158

{quote} Hello Koh ,,, DO NOT OVER FOCUS ON UN NECESSARY AVENUES ,,,, LEARN TO BE 100% FLEXIBLE ,,, IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED ,,,, PLEASE READ BETWEEN MY LINES ,,, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BOGGED DOWN ,,, DEAL WITH WHAT IS ON THE TABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME ! ! ! ! Cheers, George

That's the truth. We need to read between the lines. George is ready to help anyone, who is willing to do the work. George don't want a time waster.

If you are willing to play around with the TMA settings and come close, George will help. Don't be afraid to experiment. Mix the numbers and the multiplier. You will see the MAGIC of it.

I will keep working on myself. THANK YOU GEORGE.

Amos

JPworks Feb 25, 2019 5:34am | Post# 1159

good morning wonderful family!! we really are making progress now! What can i say george, wonderful work your putting out for all your family members to learn. I have been making good progress on my windows laptop BUT BUT BUT i have recently purchased a mac. I have managed to set up and run the mt4 platform on it using wine but i would like to ask if any of the family members in this thread have any idea as to how i can convert Georges TRUE TMA.EX4 to work on a mac or is it just not possible. Any help from the tech dudes or dames on this matter...
I don't think you need to change anything. I use wine on Linux and I put it on the indicator section of mt4 and works fine. JP

Bushy Feb 25, 2019 5:52am | Post# 1160

{quote} Howdy Bushy ,,, and ALL the Family members Nice to have u back again talking ! ! ! !
Never been away George, just diligently beavering away at how to apply this methodology.

Gwyn.

© Forex Factory