Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 7:36pm | Post# 661

1 Attachment(s)
Hi there. by the way Now asking some question about trading: Is this correct? is this what we are trying to open our mind to see behind the charts? Guys dont take me too seriously beacuse im just a baby born in this method trying to open his mind and playing with the chart trying to forgett what have been learn for the last years...
Howdy Peeps ,,,,

That was a great effort on your behalf Carlos ,,,,
I will add to what Carlos is trying to say

This is of course GOLD as all would have noticed ,,,, A market I Personally do NOT trade or track ,,,, BUT ,,,
It is YET another PERFECT EXAMPLE of how precise the THEORIES WORK ! ! ! ! hence why i am commenting ,,,

As you can see ,,, Mr MM ,,, has GIVEN US A CLEAR INTENTION of what we can EXPECT to happen ,,,with foresight ,,, come on , how good is he to do that ?????

SUPPORT MENTALITY was created very clearly on the tops ,,,, BUT , in the MEANTIME ,, a RESISTANCE MENTALITY is ALREADY in PROCESS with the LOWS ,,,,
That EXTENT of PREPARATION WITH THE TOPS that has been put in place ,, USUALLY ,,,, indicates to ME ,,, an intention to go there ,,, WHICH IS THE LIKELY OUTCOME WE WILL SEE ,,, BUT ,,,,
He MAY get down to LOAD all of the STOPS under the LOWS FIRST ,,,, OR
The PREPARATION DONE ABOVE ,, ARE ,,, for FUTURE PURPOSES ! ! !

Does it matter which side HE take out first ???
For ME ,,, the answer is ,,, ABSOLUTELY NOT ,,,, BECAUSE ,,,
this is NOT the STYLE of trading i do ,,,, as i do NOT TRY to trade with the move ,,,,, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WASHING MACHINE ,,,
EITHER THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE ,,, OR ,,, NOTHING ! ! ! !
MY WAY ,, OR ,, THE HIGHWAY ! ! ! !

A i sad previously ,,,
I am NOT here for purpose of ,, and I WILL NOT TRY to teach anyone how to trade ,,,,,,
EVERYTHING DONE AND SHARED HERE IS ONLY ,,,,,
FOR THE BENEFIT OF BRINGING LIGHT TO STRUGGLING AND NEW TRADERS ! ! ! !

Hope this helps ,,,

Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLD.png
Size: 109 KB

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 7:40pm | Post# 662

Hope you’re feeling better George.. Mate, it’s all about the blue box!!

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE MELBOURNITES ARE IN TOWN

I have to admit ,,,,
I went to bed like a zombie last night ,,,, 8.15 pm HAHAHAHAHA
That NO 2 post ,, was along one and required some very DEEP CONCENTRATION LIVING WHAT I WAS SHARING ,,,, UNTIL
I was ABRUPTLY AND RUDELY INTERRUPTED by the MM ,, with that GJ setup he extended ,,, and trust your majesty to press the BUY button instead of the sell

Feeling dangerously well this morning hahahahaha

Aaaaaabsolutely Mr A ,,,,,
THE BLUUUUUE BOX

Cheers,
George

portdave Feb 11, 2019 11:58pm | Post# 663

Hi George,

Thanks for the excellent thread you have created. I've been trading and on Forex Factory for long enough and it is rare that knowledge of this quality is shared freely, or at all for that matter. I rarely post or participate in threads but I felt I should when I read through your information. I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means but I've been up my fair share of dark alleys and dead ends to have an idea when someone knows their stuff.

All the best,
David

George AUS Feb 12, 2019 12:40am | Post# 664

Hi George, Thanks for the excellent thread you have created. I've been trading and on Forex Factory for long enough and it is rare that knowledge of this quality is shared freely, or at all for that matter. I rarely post or participate in threads but I felt I should when I read through your information. I'm not claiming to be an expert by any means but I've been up my fair share of dark alleys and dead ends to have an idea when someone knows their stuff. All the best, David

Thank u for your kind words Dave and your input ,,,
As i said to u ,,,, We can ONLY TRY to help ,,,,,

Welcome aboard ,,,
Cheers,
George

witowito Feb 12, 2019 12:55am | Post# 665

The Joke of the day for a little laugh A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go. " The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer...
hahaha
I have to say to this joke that i just got married 6 months ago so I can not deeply understand it lol...
I guess that I will start doing it in few years ...

ellenbrook Feb 12, 2019 3:58am | Post# 666

hi
well working hard on the new concept from our FRIEND GEORGE now let me tell me when some of you get it right the pips will coming to no stop you be laughing all the way to the bank but you have to do your homework and listen the master. that the only way we are so lucky GEORGE gives us an inside.

ozziedave Feb 12, 2019 4:05am | Post# 667

2 Attachment(s)
Again..Thanks to George for the heads up on this pair!

GJ tests the previous highs at the London open, 15M chart. Drop down to 1M chart and price is testing the highs of the TMA band and I make the entry just off of the highs. Price breaks down but I chicken out and take my profit but miss the bulk of the down move. None the less, a good entry.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15 Test of Highs T1 12.2.19.png
Size: 86 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM1 Entry T1 12.2.19.png
Size: 68 KB

jakdan Feb 12, 2019 4:23am | Post# 668

2 Attachment(s)
cheers George... from top to bottom x 2 pairs +80
Click to Enlarge

Name: gy1202.png
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu 1202.png
Size: 87 KB

George AUS Feb 12, 2019 4:38am | Post# 669

Howdy People ,,,,,

I Am SOOOOOO HAPPY TO GET THIS FEED BACK WONDERFUL PEOPLE ! ! ! !

Pleaaaase ,,, keep it rolling in ,,,,,

TRADE IT ON A DEMO UNTIL YOU CAN MASTER IT ,,,,

The Part 2 on the MECHANICS ,,, is a very deep post ,,, and i SUGGEST HIGHLY ,,, you READ IT MORE THAN ONCE ,,,,

Thank u all again ,,,

Cheers,
George

Bahaalden Feb 12, 2019 5:12am | Post# 670

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

Te updated PDF file with all George's posts is attached.

Bahaalden
George Posts 6.pdf

ozziedave Feb 12, 2019 5:28am | Post# 671

cheers George... from top to bottom x 2 pairs +80 {image} {image}
Nice trading and way to hang in there for the long run!

Bahaalden Feb 12, 2019 5:35am | Post# 672

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Howdy Peeps ,,,, That was a great effort on your behalf Carlos ,,,, I will add to what Carlos is trying to say This is of course GOLD as all would have noticed ,,,, A market I Personally do NOT trade or track ,,,, BUT ,,, It is YET another PERFECT EXAMPLE of how precise the THEORIES WORK ! ! ! ! hence why i am commenting ,,, As you can see ,,, Mr MM ,,, has GIVEN US A CLEAR INTENTION of what we can EXPECT to happen ,,,with foresight ,,, come on , how good is he to do that ????? SUPPORT MENTALITY was created very clearly on the tops...
It works like magic George, just like what you said
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1212.PNG
Size: 32 KB

Bushy Feb 12, 2019 5:55am | Post# 673

Gooooooooood Aussie morning ALL ,,, I am sooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED THIS MORNING ! ! ! ! I turn on and NO ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THE JOKE I PUT UP LAST NIGHT ! ! ! ! OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ,,, ARE YOU ALL SICK OR WHAT ?????? ================================================================
It's just a damn good job for us you're a better trader than a joker LOL

Bushy Feb 12, 2019 6:23am | Post# 674

1 Attachment(s)
Games around the edges, wait for stop hunts, price behaviour on shorter TF's, know what to look after, awaiting PIPS

Yes ?????????????????
Click to Enlarge

Name: HerdorPlayground.png
Size: 19 KB

Fymdglv Feb 12, 2019 9:34am | Post# 675

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Teachings.PNG
Size: 50 KB
George, please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the area of interest are likely to be above and below the illusions of the support and resistances created by the market makers and not the ones that have already been stop loss haunted. (Potentially, the next move will be something like is shown in blue arrows to clear out the new stop losses that haven't been taken out yet to create further liquidity.

Farzad

OneDana Feb 12, 2019 11:26am | Post# 676

George,

Thanks for your wonderful psychology post, I knew that there are more things to come on your agenda. But, i am trying out the methods that you have mentioned.

I am now into EJ pair, herd resistance mentality is validating along with TMA on 1Mnt chart. Will see...

Regards,

Sky

LongBTC Feb 12, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 677

We are all grateful to George for sharing his experience and theories. I made a pdf summary (George approved) of my understanding of his Target Trading System.... so far. Will be updated as he reveals more in due time. Hope it might help those who are "conditioned" (including me) Regards, Sheraz {image}
Thank you so much for this summary! I have been going through 28 pages and it's very tough to weed out the best information and trying to understand it as a new trader. Your summary has helped a lot and I hope you will update it if you are able to!

Once again thank you!

sshhmmuueell Feb 12, 2019 6:31pm | Post# 678

I also went back to the beginning and picked up a lot of golden buckets ( and only up to post 55 )

there are tons of actionable intelligence just in the first few posts

I even thinK i understand what GEORGE meant by three cycles
thanks GEORGE
And don't forget his MY GRINDING DAYS Filter

steve

ellenbrook Feb 12, 2019 6:57pm | Post# 679

hi
good morning all the family

moodybot Feb 12, 2019 7:46pm | Post# 680

GBPUSD Waiting for the dealer to lay out the cards....... News later, they may well move the market then. https://gyazo.com/8f23c13ac8cdad47949ef01ce450f074 Does it matter where price heads first....nope.

Straight to the blue box...really couldn’t be easier..

© Forex Factory