Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 7:11am | Post# 641

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy all you wonderful peeps ,,,,,

Talking about PICTURE PERFECT ! ! ! ! !

The Second revisit of the zone on the top ,,,,,
And they say the market is RANDOM ! ! ! !

Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 1H.png
Size: 43 KB

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 7:25am | Post# 642

The Joke of the day for a little laugh

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over.
The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behavior, I'll let you go.
" The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says,
"My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!",,,,

Cheers,
George

maxwell-eqtn Feb 11, 2019 9:16am | Post# 643

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30.png
Size: 50 KB

Bushy Feb 11, 2019 11:04am | Post# 644

TO ALL FAMILY MEMBERS ================ When i made the comment about the LIQUIDITY GAP ,,, I knew ,,, and said it to MY INNER circle traders sitting with me at the tim ,,, SOMEONE WILL PICK ON THAT COMMENT ,,,,, And IF you did ,,,, I SUPPOSE YOU DID NOT WANT TO STOP FOR A MOMENT AND THINK ABOUT YOUR QUESTION ,,, CAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOCUSING ON THE OBJECTIVE OF WHAT I AM ONLY TRYING TO DO ,,,, A DEMONSTRATION OF A CERTAIN PRICE ACTION ! ! ! ! THE ONLY REASON i used that terminology is BECAUSE ,,,, at the time of the CALL,,, WHICH I DID LIVE ,,, = I...
Thanks for that George, I did actually think that, really I did, and your answer clarifies it, I've thinking of it as Magnet Area

Gwyn.

roddy321 Feb 11, 2019 11:42am | Post# 645

1 Attachment(s)
Got some pips off the low
Click to Enlarge

Name: pic4.png
Size: 97 KB

witowito Feb 11, 2019 2:02pm | Post# 646

2 Attachment(s)
Hi there.
After reading the whole thread and speaking with George personally I just can say that this is the next level of understanding the nature of trading, or the level to be if u want to be a real master.
Not everyone is ready for that so I can understand the people who came here and disagree or even left the thread thinking... crazy people. But please better just leave don't disturb...
I dont want to waste my time /energy or make u waste ur with long explanations.
I really belive in destiny and Karma so its just matter of time that each one found his place or get what he deserve in life...(trolls and haters)
Having said that...
I just want to say:
THANK YOU GEORGE FOR YOUR TIME
THANK YOU GEORGE FOR YOUR PATIENCE
THANK YOU GEROGE FOR GIVING AS THIS OPPORTUNITY OF DEVOLPING OUR MINDS FOR TRADING AND FOR LIFE.
For me, and its my opinion of course, those who dont take the time to read him with an openmind way dont deserve what he is offering. thats all.
Sorry for my english by the way

Now asking some question about trading: Is this correct? is this what we are trying to open our mind to see behind the charts?
First chart is middle area wich is translate smaller time frame(or i think so...lol)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 714 KB
But the real play gorund is a bit lower, just behind those previous swim lows for catching much more people and going all the way back to the clean resisetence herd zone up there?Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 143 KB

Guys dont take me too seriously beacuse im just a baby born in this method trying to open his mind and playing with the chart trying to forgett what have been learn for the last years...

Bahaalden Feb 11, 2019 3:12pm | Post# 647

Hi there. After reading the whole thread and speaking with George personally I just can say that this is the next level of understanding the nature of trading, or the level to be if u want to be a real master. Not everyone is ready for that so I can understand the people who came here and speak bullshit or even left the thread thinking... crazy people. I dont want to waste my time /energy or make u waste ur with long explanations. I really belive in destiny and Karma so its just matter of time that each one found his place or get what he deserve...
Welcome aboard

Bushy Feb 11, 2019 3:22pm | Post# 648

Hi there. After reading the whole thread and speaking with George personally I just can say that this is the next level of understanding the nature of trading, or the level to be if u want to be a real master. Not everyone is ready for that so I can understand the people who came here and speak bullshit or even left the thread thinking... crazy people. I dont want to waste my time /energy or make u waste ur with long explanations. I really belive in destiny and Karma so its just matter of time that each one found his place or get what he deserve...
I think youre bang on, well I'm pretty sure your way of thinking is anyway, the key is, and this where I was going wrong, was basically a lack of discipline that turned into speculation, I rhink George might put it as, if they're not coming to my playground I'm not playing.

It's strange you know, it's psychology, I've known and understood how to trade for a while, but just wasn't sure and confident enough, but now when I see what I've been thinking confirmed on this thread, I find it much easier to say NO.

Inserted Video

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 5:01pm | Post# 649

Gooooooooood Aussie morning ALL ,,,

I am sooooooooooooo DISAPPOINTED THIS MORNING ! ! ! !

I turn on and NO ONE HAS COMMENTED ON THE JOKE I PUT UP LAST NIGHT ! ! ! !

OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN ,,, ARE YOU ALL SICK OR WHAT ??????
================================================================

I am very pleased to see some playing around with the ideas ,,,,
It is very Important the material is read slowly ,,, BUT ,,, in the continuations to come ,, I WILL GO THROUGH THINGS IN DETAIL AS TO HOW THIS SHOULD BE APPROACHED AND USED ,,,

I also Hope that ALL the family members are seeing Value in what i am sharing ,,, as i can NOT see many comments on it ,,,, BUT ,,,,
That is NOT what is IMPORTANT to me ,,,,,
As long as people can take advantage of all the REALITY that is laid out on the table ,,,, is what is important ,,, BUT again ,,,,

The MOST IMPORTANT thing for George is ,,,,
GEORGE HAS NO DOUBT IN HIS MIND ABOUT THIS REALITY ,,, BECAUSE ,,,, IT IS THIS REALITY THAT IS CREATING THE 98% / 99% CONSISTENCY FOR HIM ! ! ! !

At the end of the day ,,,,
IF YO WIN ,,,,, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ,,,AS I WILL NOT PUT ANYTHING IN MY OWN POCKET ,,,, AND
IF LOSE ,,,, I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU ,,, BECAUSE I HAVE NOT LOST ANYTHING FROM MY OWN POCKET ,,,,

SO ,,,,,,
YOUR SUCCESS IS NOT BASED ON GEORGE ,,,,
YOUR SUCCESS IS BASED ON :::::::::: YOU :::::::::::::::

SO FAR ,,,, ONLY the appetizer is being served ,,,,,
The Entree has NOT been served ,,, let alone the MAIN COURSE ,,,

As we always say

::::::::::::::::: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES :::::::::::::::::

Cheers,
George

ellenbrook Feb 11, 2019 5:27pm | Post# 650

hello
good morning GEORGE have a nice day

sshhmmuueell Feb 11, 2019 5:29pm | Post# 651

1 Attachment(s)
great
steve
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG-20180804-WA0004.jpg
Size: 99 KB

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 5:32pm | Post# 652

great steve {image}

Hahahahaha ,,,
LUV IT ! ! ! !

Cheers,
george

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 5:37pm | Post# 653

hello good morning GEORGE have a nice day
OH OH OH OH ,,,,

The Filipino Connection is awake Hahahahahaha

You make sure You have an AMAZING day also Uncle G ! ! !

Cheers,
George

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 5:55pm | Post# 654

[quote=witowito;11989467]Hi there. After reading the whole thread and speaking with George personally I just can say that this is the next level of understanding the nature of trading, or the level to be if u want to be a real master. Not everyone is ready for that so I can understand the people who came here and disagree or even left the thread thinking.../quote]

Goooooooood morning Spain ,,,,

Thank u for kind words Carlos ,,,,
It is MY pleasure and Duty sir ,,,,,

PASSION ,,,, IS MEASURED BY ,,,, THE AMOUNT OF DEDICATION ALLOCATED TO LEARNING SOMETHING ,, BECAUSE ,,,
IT WILL BE THE REFLECTION OF THE SUCCESS TO FOLLOW ! ! ! !

Cheers,
George

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 6:14pm | Post# 655

1 Attachment(s)
Heeey peeps ,,,,

Look at this mistake hahahahaha
WE ALLLLL DO IT ! ! ! ! !
Because we are blessed by being HUMANS
Dont worry it was doubled up quickly to the downside ,,,

Last night while i was writing the last large post on the TARGET TRADING ,,,

I had the charts open on the side screen ,,, and while my soul mate was clocking pips playing with his Fav. pair the good old EJ ,,, we were presented with this gorgeous setup ,,, with the COMPLIMENTS OF THE MM ,,, that I just could NOT resist hahahahaha

Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: gj 1 mnt.png
Size: 40 KB

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 6:25pm | Post# 656

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy all you wonderful people ,,,,

Well ,,,

We had the FOUNDATION established on the top ,,,, on the GJ
We are now seeing a FOUNDATION being established on the BOTTOM ?????

Which way is the CLEANOUT happen first we wonder ,,,, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 MNT.png
Size: 48 KB

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 6:47pm | Post# 657

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the GU PEEEEEEEPS

WHALE MENTALITY CONDITIONING AND HUNTING IN ACTION ! ! ! !

PSYCHOLOGY APPLICATION IN THE FORM OF PRICE ACTION ! ! !

Please pay attention to the PRICE ACTION STYLE ,,, inside the BLUE BOX ,,,, typical ! ! ! !
Mr A LOVES THIS
Its that bloody BIG BAR again hahahahahaha

I am ONLY sharing these charts so you can use the examples to apply to the THEORIES ,,, and especially the last one ,,, part 2 ,,,,
It will ALL make more sense and more clarity as we go deeper into it ,,,

Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU 4H.png
Size: 48 KB

Trade007 Feb 11, 2019 6:56pm | Post# 658

Hi George, Great thread!

I am a huge advocate of all your theories, came to similar conclusions a while back, just wasn't quite able to monetize on it, sometimes you get paralyses by over analysis, hopefully will be able to find the missing links here. Huge thanks for all your efforts. I have a quick question, from your perspective do you feel the LP's try to balance their books on a daily basis, or at least have a mandate to, if not, how long do they allow them to stay out of balance for, does it go into multiple days and weeks, or is it balanced out across multiple instruments. In regards to accuracy of the market markers, 100% true, you can see algos leading price to certain points with pinpoint accuracy to the pip. Great to have found someone that put it all together and is crushing the market on a consistent basis.

Thanks

George AUS Feb 11, 2019 7:00pm | Post# 659

1 Attachment(s)
Here we go again

THE FAVOURITE FOR MANY ,,,,,, EURO USD

Many traders are working most of their daily hours and UNABLE to watch live charts ,,,
SO they can only trade of higher time frames ,,,

Here is how the it ALL fits in the higher time frames also ,,,,,,
Hope it helps ,,,

Ceers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURO USD 4H.png
Size: 68 KB

moodybot Feb 11, 2019 7:23pm | Post# 660

Hope youíre feeling better George..

Mate, itís all about the blue box!!

© Forex Factory