Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

deanyakobs May 19, 2020 12:46am | Post# 4901

GEORGE ALREADY GIVE EVERYTHING ... DUDES

E V E R Y T H I N G

WHY WE DON'T SAY : ITS ENOUGH

Chris.GER May 19, 2020 2:23am | Post# 4902

Hi George, I've been with Forex Factory for many years with a cryptic user name. I deleted this old account and created a new one with my real first name. I know you like it (and I too) if you can address the users with the first name.

Currently I try to process all information and hints from you, read a lot, and above all I do a lot of sreeen time, study charts. I see some things now, like the fractal nature of the charts. I don't understand everything yet.

I still want to ask you something (maybe this question can also be answered by other experienced traders here in the forum). It is about the movement of GBPJPY yesterday on Monday May 18, 2020. After the Frankfurt Open, the GJ quickly went up to above the normal daily range. You call this movement grinder. Would you have seen this movement ahead with all the filters you apply, and how would you have acted there?

Your answer may also be: Study Post 2407 (which I am currently doing). But maybe you could still give me a hint how to deal with such a day.

Dear George, thank you for your unlimited help and this immense knowledge that you have made available to us.

Best regards, Chris

Kabbel May 19, 2020 3:37am | Post# 4903

For newcomers, its been posted before here on the thread, its great as these 2 gentlemen discuss some experiences....
6 hours of video tells more than a million written words. Halfway the third and last video. Great must see stuff! Thanks George and Djamal!

Kabbel May 19, 2020 4:52pm | Post# 4904

{quote} 6 hours of video tells more than a million written words. Halfway the third and last video. Great must see stuff! Thanks George and Djamal!
Hello George,

Is there a fourth video about the TMA in the making?

Greetings
Dennis

moodybot May 19, 2020 7:08pm | Post# 4905

Hi George, I've been with Forex Factory for many years with a cryptic user name. I deleted this old account and created a new one with my real first name. I know you like it (and I too) if you can address the users with the first name. Currently I try to process all information and hints from you, read a lot, and above all I do a lot of sreeen time, study charts. I see some things now, like the fractal nature of the charts. I don't understand everything yet. I still want to ask you something (maybe this question can also be answered by other experienced...
Chris..George did mention in private that he expected a grinder..and grinder is what we had.
If memory serves H4 H1 M15 all had MA's correctly positioned, price was below the MA's, a conventional trend trader would assume strong short.
The fly in the ointment was the break of a previous low..(target)... and price had entered the TMA pressure zone.
Georges method would have indicated Long, contrary to a trend trader.

Andy

Chris.GER May 20, 2020 12:31am | Post# 4906

{quote} Chris..George did mention in private that he expected a grinder..and grinder is what we had. If memory serves H4 H1 M15 all had MA's correctly positioned, price was below the MA's, a conventional trend trader would assume strong short. The fly in the ointment was the break of a previous low..(target)... and price had entered the TMA pressure zone. Georges method would have indicated Long, contrary to a trend trader. Andy
Thank you Andy for your explanations and help.
Chris

mik2012 May 20, 2020 1:40am | Post# 4907

1 Attachment(s)
Hi George, I've been with Forex Factory for many years with a cryptic user name. I deleted this old account and created a new one with my real first name. I know you like it (and I too) if you can address the users with the first name. Currently I try to process all information and hints from you, read a lot, and above all I do a lot of sreeen time, study charts. I see some things now, like the fractal nature of the charts. I don't understand everything yet. I still want to ask you something (maybe this question can also be answered by other experienced...
Hi Chris! On Monday, George’s Grinding Filter No. 1 was clearly expressed, this is the range of the Asian session, which amounted to 30 pips, expected to move to the remaining 90! I don’t understand what happened on Tuesday ... there were 90 pips in Asia and 2 day highs were broken. The value of the false opening bar of London was 21 pips and the herd mentality worked, but the price went further. I didn’t quite figure out the filter of the London bar size, but figured out the swing value Yesterday there were 2 stations of price swings :120 pips, apparently this filter worked

regards Mike
Name:  8D1E9647-8807-4C74-A819-CEFDA8A38633.jpeg
Views: 1981
Size:  107 KB

George AUS May 20, 2020 2:15am | Post# 4908

Howdy Chris ,,,
AND ALL OF THE OTHER WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS

Yes I always feel that out of respect one should disclose their first name ,,,,
After all no one should be ashed of their name ,,,,,

Andy was correct ,,
I was sitting with him and another trader friend ,, and ,,
It was around the London open ,,, and I did say ,,
Gentlemen ,, we have THE INGREDIENTS ON THE TABLE ,, FOR A GRINDER TO THE UPSIDE ,,,
A GRINDER TO THE UPSIDE IT WAS ! ! ! !

How do I know that ???
Back in August 2018 ,,
My son and myself were caught in a grinder ,,,,
Stopped trading at that time for around 6 months ,,,, for 2 reasons ,,,

NO 1 ,, I WANTED TO MASTER THE DETECTION OF GRINDING ACTIONS ,,,
I can now detect them with 100% accuracy ,,,,
I can smell them a mile away ! ! !
doing the above took me around 3 to 4 months of study and observation ,, BUT ,,
most of all ,, MY DEDICATION ,, and ,, PASSION ,,, to want MASTER ANYTHING I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT ! ! !

NO 2 ,,, My strike rate was around the 80 to 85% ,,,
That is NOT good enough ,, as I always felt there was something missing AT THAT LEVEL ,,,,

So at that time I made a VOW to myself and my family ,,
NOT TO TRADE AGAIN UNTIL I CAN GET MY,,,
STRIKE RATE ,,, and ,, my CONSISTENCY TO WELL ABOVE THE 90% ,,,
Other words ,,,
MASTER THE ART OF TRADING ALLLLL THE WAY WITH CLOSE TO 100% ACCURACY ,,,
THEY WERE ACHIEVED ! ! !

The day I mastered / cracked the TRUE SECRET to this amazing game ,, which was ,,,
THE PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED BY THE MM TO PRICE ACTION ,,,, was ,,,
The day ,, EVERYTHING JUST SHINED LIKE A BRIGHT SUN! ! ! !

As I have always said on the Project ,,,
I can achieve a strike rate of 90% without any filters applied ,,, THEN ,,
With the application of my filters ,,,
I can then go and MINIMIZE 90% of the 10% that was missing ,,,
Giving me a strike rate of around 97 to 98% ,,, BUT ALSO ,,,
With basket trading I DO ,,, for the past 12 months ,,, I have been achieving perfect record ,,,

How did I do ALL of the above ????
I HAD AN AMAZING TEACHER SIT WITH ME EVERY DAY ,, AT MY CALL ,,, AND
TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I KNOW NOW ,,,,

Who is that teacher ,,,
A MAN CALLED ,,, GEORGE ! ! ! !
He is the same george typing this reply now ,,,,

Can I teach people how to detect grinders ????
MAYBEEEEE ! ! ! !
But ,,,
I will NOT try to even do it publically ,, same with everything I personally do and apply ,,,,
BUT ,,,
I say it one more time ,,,
THE BEST WAY TO MASTER THIS GAME IS ,,,
AND IF THERE IS 1 ONLY ADVISE I CAN GIVE TO ANY TRADER ,,,,
It would be the following ,,,,,
TEACH YOURSELF TO FIND ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ,,
LEARN TO BECOME A """" SEEKER """ ! ! !

EVERYTHING I KNOW AND HAVE ACHIEVED ,,,,
I DID IT ALONE ,,, SOLO ,,, NO ONE TO HELP ME ON A PERSONAL LEVEL ! ! !

IF GEORGE CAN DO IT ,,
WHY CANT ANYONE ELSE DO IT ?????

Are they lazy ???
Are they making excuses ????

Hope this helps many ,,,,

Cheers
George

Chris.GER May 20, 2020 2:27am | Post# 4909

{quote} Hi Chris! On Monday, Georgeís Grinding Filter No. 1 was clearly expressed, this is the range of the Asian session, which amounted to 30 pips, expected to move to the remaining 90! I donít understand what happened on Tuesday ... there were 90 pips in Asia and 2 day highs were broken. The value of the false opening bar of London was 21 pips and the herd mentality worked, but the price went further. I didnít quite figure out the filter of the London bar size, but figured out the swing value Yesterday there were 2 stations of price swings :120...
Hello Mike, thank you for your explanations. I believe my calculation of the Asia Range does not match yours. I thought (according to George) the Asia Range runs until the Frankfurt Open, so I have different numbers than you. I have to check that again carefully.

Regards Chris

George AUS May 20, 2020 2:28am | Post# 4910

{quote} Hi Chris! On Monday, Georgeís Grinding Filter No. 1 was clearly expressed, this is the range of the Asian session, which amounted to 30 pips, expected to move to the remaining 90! I donít understand what happened on Tuesday ... there were 90 pips in Asia and 2 day highs were broken. The value of the false opening bar of London was 21 pips and the herd mentality worked, but the price went further. I didnít quite figure out the filter of the London bar size, but figured out the swing value Yesterday there were 2 stations of price swings :120...

Hello Mike and ,,
ALL fellow traders here ,,,

Thank you for ur attempt ,,, BUT ,,
Please allow to clarify ,,,
LONDON BAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING I DO ! ! !

If there is 1 time of the day I do NOT trade ,,,
IT WILL BE THE LONDON OPEN BAR ! ! !

The Map you have also posted ,,, was posted by myself with BLANK SPACES ,, for 2 reasons ,,,
NO 1 ,,, Each trader will have to fill the details based on the PAIR THEY TRADE ,,,,
NO 2 ,,, The Original one I have is based on the GJ ,,, and will NOT post it publically with my own numbers on it ,,,

Hope this helps and sets the record straight for all ,,

Cheers
George

mik2012 May 20, 2020 3:39am | Post# 4911

{quote} Hello Mike, thank you for your explanations. I believe my calculation of the Asia Range does not match yours. I thought (according to George) the Asia Range runs until the Frankfurt Open, so I have different numbers than you. I have to check that again carefully. Regards Chris
The Asian session began from 3:00 Moscow time until 10:00. Opening 129.566, closed at the opening of Frackfurt 134.415 ... 30 pips
Cheers M

chinchin50 May 20, 2020 9:28am | Post# 4912

this thread is the perfect example of old farts with A.D.D
George is a pure cancer troll.

Marcieny May 20, 2020 2:07pm | Post# 4913

what a great thread....
you can be sure that in my spare time I will see old Post too from that thread..
thanks for sharing your knowledge George.
I love the drawings that the chart makes ...

moodybot May 20, 2020 4:25pm | Post# 4914

this thread is the perfect example of old farts with A.D.D George is a pure cancer troll.
Say what?

Oh temp suspended for being a nasty piece of work, well i never.

Shame you agree with him Pipfarm, nothing could be further from the truth.

lol, Parisboy... another dreamer

nomani May 21, 2020 5:34am | Post# 4915

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSD

Is eurusd is potential inverse head & solder pattern make? Let's see. If it is then 250 pips gain opportunity.

Click to Enlarge

Name: eu.jpg
Size: 162 KB

dons May 21, 2020 7:18am | Post# 4916

Thanks George This thread and videos have been a real eye opener for me,looking at markets completely different now.Long way to go,but feel heading in right direction.Once again thanks and of course Djamal as well.Cheers

George AUS May 21, 2020 7:22am | Post# 4917

HOWDY EVERYONE ,,,

WOULD LIKE TO REMIND EVERYONE AGAIN,,,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
NO CHARTS ,,,
NO TRADING DISCUSSIONS ,,,

This project is closed for that ,,
I will ONLY be posting any material I feel is needed to be on here ,,

It is ONLY open for expression of what you have gained from this project ,,,

Please respect the rules here ,,
Any violation ,,, SORRY ,,, will be minimized ,,,

Cheers
George

Chris.GER May 22, 2020 10:51am | Post# 4918

GBPJPY uptown shopping for downtown business - par excellence just now

George AUS May 22, 2020 8:49pm | Post# 4919

3 Attachment(s)
GOOOOOOOOOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL OF THE WONDERFUL FELLOW TRADERS ,,,,

I felt it was IMPORTANT or me to put up this post ,,, because ,,,
It holds on of GEORGE'S GOLDEN SETUPS ,,,,
And to cement ALL of the stuff that I have been repeating over and over and over ,,,, BUT ,,
Sadly ,,, VERY VERY FEW TRADERS are taking notice ! ! ! !

Lately I have been receiving many messages ,,, once again ,,,
Unfortunately I can NOT help anyone on a personal level ,,, BECAUSE ,,,,
Everyone wants the ANSWERS ,,, BUT ,,,
NO ONE HAS DONE ,, OR EVEN ,, WAS PREPARED TO DO ANY WORK PRIOR TO CONTACTING ME ,,,,
They have ALL come HALF BAKED AND UN PREPARED ! ! ! !

SADLY ,,,,,,,,,,,,
LAZINESS ,,, LACK OF PASSION ,,, and ,,, LACK OF DETERMINATION are ,,
MANY TRADER'S WORST ENEMIES ,,,,
THEY ALL WANT A QUICK FIX TABLET ! ! ! !

SORRY IF I MAY SOUND HARSH ,,, BUT ,,
MUCH OF MY VALUABLE TIME IS WASTED ON THOSE PROBLEMS I FACE CONSTANTLY ,,,
NOW ,,, I HAVE PUT AN END FOR LAZY TRADERS ! ! ! !

I Wanted to share some food for thought for the many traders that are still struggling ,,,
Those traders have to follow the SUGGESTIONS i shared countless times ,,,
Those traders have to do the work exactly as suggested ,,,
Those traders MUST setup their charts as suggested ,,,
Those traders MUST have dedicated TIME FRAMES for all of the 3 major ones ,, 15 MNT ,, 1 HOUR , and 4 HOUR ,,,
With TARGETS DRAWN ON ALL OF THEM WITH MINIMUM 5000 BAR HISTORY ,,,, so they can ,,,
Show the FULL PICTURE of what is happening ,, and be able to ,,
OBSERVE THE MARKET IN ITS FULL FRACTAL NATURE ,,, AND TRUE BEAUTY ! ! ! !

Without TARGETS drawn ,,, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME ! ! !

ATTACHED ARE ,,, the 2 charts that I was basing everything on ,,, Also ,,,
The list of FILTERS ,, I have previously posted ,,
That are at play every moment of the day while I am trading ,,,
Analysed and Calculated ahead of the market action ,,,,

I will NOT go through any breakdown ,, BECAUSE ,,,
THE ANSWERS ARE ALL IN THE FILTERS LISTED ,, when they are applied to the charts ! ! !

Learn to use you IMAGINATIONS ,, and BRAINS ,,,
Learn to be a SEEKER of answers ,,,,
FEEEEEEEL the market ,,,
FEEEEEEEL the price action UNFOLDING before YOUR eyes ,,,
FEEEEEEEL the MM PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED PRICE ACTION ,,,
CORRELATE the above with the FILTERS ,, and WATCH MAGIC UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR EYES ! ! !

GOLDEN SETUP INDEED at the LOW ! ! !
Does NOT happen often ,, BUT ,,
When it happens ,,, IT IS DYNAMIC ! ! ! !

PLEASE ,,,,
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ,,,
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS ,,,
I have explained above in detail how this should be studied and observed and broken down ,,,
PAY ATTENTION TO ,,,, EVERY ,,,, SINGLE ,,,, DETAIL ,,,, I MARKED ON THE CHARTS ,,,
EVERY MARK ,, BOC ,,,ARROW ,,, NUMBER ,,, AND ,,, COMMENT HAS A MEANING AND REASON FOR BEING THERE ,,,,
I AM LEADING YOU ,,, TO WHERE TO LOOK ! ! ! !

Do NOT expect to MASTER this style of trading in 1 day ,, 1 month ,,
TIME ,,,,, ESSENCE TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE ! ! ! !

It took me 40,000 HOUR ,, TO LEARN EVERYTHING I HAVE SHARED ON THIS AMAZING PROJECT ,,,, because ,,,
I NEVER EVER ,,,, HAD ANYONE TO SHOW ME ANYTHING SHARED HERE ! ! ! !
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE ?????????????????????????

Hope this helps many ,,,
Hope you will generate enough passion and hunger to crack what is shared here today ,,,

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: SOME OF GEORGE'S FILTERS.png
Size: 57 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 15 MNT.png
Size: 42 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ HOURLY.png
Size: 33 KB

George AUS May 23, 2020 8:17pm | Post# 4920

A VEEEEERY GOOD AUSSIE MORNING TO ALL ,,

JUST ADDED AN INPUT ON OUR WONDERFUL FRIEND ANDY;S PROJECT ,,
I JUST THOUGHT THAT THIS ALSO NEED TO BE HERE AS WELL FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS ,,,,

HOPE EVERYONE WILL SEE BENEFITS FROM THE COMMENTS MADE ! ! !

Cheers
George

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar356900_2.gif George AUS
  2. Joined Nov 2013 | Status: Member | 1,420 Posts |

Quoting moodybot
Hi All Hope all's well. I thought I would place a link on this thread to a recent post made by George on his own thread. It's quite an important post. In my view the most important post ever placed on Forex Factory. Quite simply, it proves beyond all doubt the voodoo expressed elsewhere that the markets that we trade are a natural breathing entity. It also proves beyond all doubt the voodoo belief that supply and demand drive's these markets. Here is the link. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12959314

Howdy Andy ,,
Thank u for ur Honest and kind words ,,,

I could NOT agree more ,,,

I have been saying for a long time now ( since we met of course ) that ,,
In my honest and humble opinion ,,,
The reason why ,, lets say 80% of traders around the world are NOT achieving over 90% CONSISTENT STRIKE RATE ,,, IS BECAUSE ,,,
EVERYONE IS CHASING THE SECRET IN THE WRONG PLACE ,,,,
EVERYONE IS CHASING IT IN THE PRICE ,,,,
That is TOTALLY wrong in my opinion ,,, and,,,
Based on my deep findings and theories ,,,,

As long as they CONTINUE to stay there ,,
They will NEVER achieve a high consistency strike rate ,,
They will continue to trade on HOPE ,, and GUESSING ,,,
Basing their decision on USELESS INDICATORS ! ! !

As you and all of the fellow traders that are close to me ( who I call my INNER CIRCLE ) ,,, have seen time after time ,,,
Even Until Yesterday with that setup upi have shared the link to ,,,
THE SECRET IS HELD IN THE ,,
PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED TO PRICE ACTION BY THE MARKET MAKER ! ! ! !

I hope fellow traders will WAKE UP to this REALITY ,, and ,,
STOP WALKING BLINDLY in this amazing game ,,,,
Lead by the LIES fed to them by the IGNORANT AEDICATORS ! ! !

Sorry sir ,,
Could NOT help BUT ,, Had to add this to what U have stated ,,,,

Cheers
George
LOVE YOUR GAME WITH A PASSION ,,,,, WORK WITH A VISION ! ! ! ! !

© Forex Factory