Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Jun 12, 2019 6:48am | Post# 4141

Hi First Post Blue Boxes are the zones targeted in Demo. Am I close? Im still not going live as I think I still have a way to go so sorry If ive got it wrong here. {image}

Hello Daniel ,,,,

nice to see ur input ,,,

I dont know what TF that is ,,,
IF it is 15 MNTS or higher ,,,
please use ur daily separators ,,,
They are very important ,, highlighting the days TOPS and BOTTOMS ,,,
IF that is a 1 MNT chart ,,,
DO NOT USE MULTIPLE TF TMA TOOLS ON IT ,,,
Throw that indicator drawing DOTS in the bin ,, it will BOUND you mindset ,,,
Draw the TARGETS on the charts in the way of lines ,,,,

It is hard for me to comment ,, because
Many factors missing ,,,
BLACK BACKGROUND CHARTS ARE THE WORST FOR SHARING ,,,
In future it would be best to use a light color background ,,,

Great effort though ,, Keep at it sir ,,

Cheers
George

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 6:51am | Post# 4142

{quote} Hello Daniel ,,,, nice to see ur input ,,, I dont know what TF that is ,,, IF it is 15 MNTS or higher ,,, please use ur daily separators ,,, They are very important ,, highlighting the days TOPS and BOTTOMS ,,, IF that is a 1 MNT chart ,,, DO NOT USE MULTIPLE TF TMA TOOLS ON IT ,,, Throw that indicator drawing DOTS in the bin ,, it will BOUND you mindset ,,, Draw the TARGETS on the charts in the way of lines ,,,, It is hard for me to comment ,, because Many factors missing ,,, BLACK BACKGROUND CHARTS ARE THE WORST FOR SHARING ,,, In future...

Thanks George I wil take you advice and then repost some more once I have done a little more studying. Thank you for your in put I will make the changes and try it out

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 6:52am | Post# 4143

{quote} Thanks George I wil take you advice and then repost some more once I have done a little more studying. Thank you for your in put I will make the changes and try it out
ps its 1 min time frame

George AUS Jun 12, 2019 6:55am | Post# 4144

{quote} ps its 1 min time frame
Thank you for clarifying ,,,
Then get rid of the multiple TMA on there ,,,
ONLY keep the one I talked about ,,,
Not the one for the 15MNT and higher ,,,

YOU WILL MASTER THIS BUDDY ! ! !

Cheers
George

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 7:13am | Post# 4145

1 Attachment(s)
Hello George Is this better? What do you think? Stops taken out well before london open so would that say this is a new target area for MM once they have taken stops out at high from yesterday along with activating a new false continuation trades as they have done before the London open. When you do it simple like this it makes more sense so thanks for your help here. Hope you are well
Click to Enlarge

Name: george tma 2.JPG
Size: 115 KB

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 7:17am | Post# 4146

{quote} Thank you for clarifying ,,, Then get rid of the multiple TMA on there ,,, ONLY keep the one I talked about ,,, Not the one for the 15MNT and higher ,,, YOU WILL MASTER THIS BUDDY ! ! ! Cheers George
Thanks George I have done this now on the 1 min set up a different template for 15 min and 1 min.

I hope so ;-) Im going to keep working at it! Thanks so much

George AUS Jun 12, 2019 7:55am | Post# 4147

Hello George Is this better? What do you think? Stops taken out well before london open so would that say this is a new target area for MM once they have taken stops out at high from yesterday along with activating a new false continuation trades as they have done before the London open. When you do it simple like this it makes more sense so thanks for your help here. Hope you are well {image}

Thats is Great to hear Daniel ,,

Period separators are a good thing to have on ALL of your charts ,,,
an easier VISUAL of days Tops and Bottoms ,,

Cheers
George

George AUS Jun 12, 2019 8:00am | Post# 4148

1 Attachment(s)
CHECK THIS GREAT SETUP ON THE GJ PEEPS ,,,

IS THIS RIPE OR WHAT ????
5 TOPS STACKED UP WITHIN LESS THAN 20 PIPS APARAT ! ! ! !

A VERY HIGH CANDIDATE AT HAND ! ! ! !
AND THEY JUST ADDED THE LAST ONE AT THE MANIPULATION RUN UP WE HAD EARLIER ON ,,
MR R M ,,, I AM SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THE KILLING ,,,,

Cheers
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ HOURLY.png
Size: 101 KB

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 8:08am | Post# 4149

CHECK THIS GREAT SETUP ON THE GJ PEEPS ,,, IS THIS RIPE OR WHAT ???? 5 TOPS STACKED UP WITHIN LESS THAN 20 PIPS APARAT ! ! ! ! A VERY HIGH CANDIDATE AT HAND ! ! ! ! AND THEY JUST ADDED THE LAST ONE AT THE MANIPULATION RUN UP WE HAD EARLIER ON ,, MR R M ,,, I AM SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THE KILLING ,,,, Cheers George {image}
Hi George am I right in saying everyone is short at this point, with lots of stops and break out orders above that level?
Also would you say that once they clean everyone out they are heading back down to the level they set up on the 31.5-4/6 for everyone going long? 136.630 area?

Cheers

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 8:11am | Post# 4150

CHECK THIS GREAT SETUP ON THE GJ PEEPS ,,, IS THIS RIPE OR WHAT ???? 5 TOPS STACKED UP WITHIN LESS THAN 20 PIPS APARAT ! ! ! ! A VERY HIGH CANDIDATE AT HAND ! ! ! ! AND THEY JUST ADDED THE LAST ONE AT THE MANIPULATION RUN UP WE HAD EARLIER ON ,, MR R M ,,, I AM SURE YOU ARE READY FOR THE KILLING ,,,, Cheers George {image}
obviously higher lows also which means you will have buys going in also playing it up

George AUS Jun 12, 2019 8:12am | Post# 4151

{quote} Hi George am I right in saying everyone is short at this point, with lots of stops and break out orders above that level? Also would you say that once they clean everyone out they are heading back down to the level they set up on the 31.5-4/6 for everyone going long? 136.630 area? Cheers

IF they clean out the Herd mentality Zone above ,,,
We atek it as it comes Daniel ,,,,
One should NEVER assume the next move ,,,
Always let the market tell you what it is going to do next ,,,
DONT FORGET WE ARE COMING OFF A MAJOR LOW ,, ON THE HIGHER TF'S

Cheers
George

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 8:31am | Post# 4152

{quote} IF they clean out the Herd mentality Zone above ,,, We atek it as it comes Daniel ,,,, One should NEVER assume the next move ,,, Always let the market tell you what it is going to do next ,,, DONT FORGET WE ARE COMING OFF A MAJOR LOW ,, ON THE HIGHER TF'S Cheers George
Yeah I see so you just wait and watch at this point, once it makes its move then you decide what to do. As if it cleans out above you are then waiting on the one minute for it to be in your zone, I guess over all on higher times it looks long based on previous price actionbut then do they want you to think that so all the traders on daily time frame have loaded up for buys there. On the daily on the 3/6 its in a perfect area outside the TMA bands. So ling term would be long. short term could be anyones guess at this stage but I guess we will find out shortly.

Just out of curiosity if say they dont take out the stops above and in actual fact they load up more herd mentality would you be holding your ground until you get extreme price action say a strong pull back on the 1 hr? or would you trade the pull back ona smaller time frame once its in your play ground?

fmsfx Jun 12, 2019 8:33am | Post# 4153

2 Attachment(s)
Ok started a new H4 start from scratch...hope I'm catching on to the proper layout to start with. EDIT: Added M15 view
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYH1_6_12_19.png
Size: 95 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15_6_12_19.png
Size: 78 KB

RickM Jun 12, 2019 8:33am | Post# 4154

1 Attachment(s)
Hi George

As much as I like the TMA, you simply can't beat TARGETS.
Looking at the GBPAUD, you can see where my last nice reversal trade occurred for 40+ pips.

But see where my next TARGET sits, just 45 pips away.
Looks like we may get a nice reversal trade tomorrow night if the MM allows it.
However I need the MM to play its hand first and I just need to sit there patiently and do nothing until the TARGET is hit.

So for me its -TARGETS TARGETS TARGETS and sometimes I do like the TMA
Click to Enlarge

Name: GA 5pip.png
Size: 91 KB

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 8:37am | Post# 4155

{quote} IF they clean out the Herd mentality Zone above ,,, We atek it as it comes Daniel ,,,, One should NEVER assume the next move ,,, Always let the market tell you what it is going to do next ,,, DONT FORGET WE ARE COMING OFF A MAJOR LOW ,, ON THE HIGHER TF'S Cheers George
I think I know the answer to my last question, you use the higher times as a base going long or short then drop on the small 1 min/ 15 min time frames and then use the high and lows of the last days candle to get in and out of the market, but then over all you should know the rough direction. While playing the shorts and longs where you can

rajandaas Jun 12, 2019 9:07am | Post# 4156

1 Attachment(s)
Hi George,

I have highlighted the herd mentality validation zones.

Are they correct?

Thank you sir

Rajnidas
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 59 KB

fmsfx Jun 12, 2019 10:21am | Post# 4157

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, another chart of a pair that probably never gets traded often. Setup my chart once again with the H4 and dropped down to M15 labeling what I "think" I know. Not the best at this yet but will keep trying to fine tune until I get it spot on. What I find very interesting is to layout some fibs at swing points and see where they land in relation to either HM's or LG's. Very very interesting. So the question is will price go down and clean out the H1 LG plus tag the 127 fib and bounce. As I type price is 5 pips away from the bottom M1 TMA and 4 pips from clearing the H1 LG and hitting the 127.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDM15_6_12_19.png
Size: 58 KB

fmsfx Jun 12, 2019 10:43am | Post# 4158

1 Attachment(s)
Ok, that didn't take long. Gyazo so I can show the M1 side by side.

https://gyazo.com/4930bbcd2f942460e5f17090992a283f

EDIT: My TP area if I were trading this live Daily TP2. Again interesting how close it is to the 618 area.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDM15_6_12_19_TP.png
Size: 49 KB

fmsfx Jun 12, 2019 11:02am | Post# 4159

2 Attachment(s)
With that fast move to the downside, a lonely M15 LG was formed. I'm guessing price could run back up and take care of that little area. Just guessing. Plus look where the 200 is Hmmmm.

EDIT: added the M1 where you might have been able to take the trade. Again, I'm just learning and following along to what I think is correct nothing more.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDM15_LG.png
Size: 48 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDM1_6_12_19.png
Size: 56 KB

Daniel2775 Jun 12, 2019 12:41pm | Post# 4160

1 Attachment(s)
Does this hold a significance. 3/5/19 price launches up to TMA BANDS, Then rejects. following this down day by day. Previous lows are broken nearly every day if not that day certainly the next. At no point until the 31/5/19 are the daily highs taken out, at this point daily highs are being created and taking out almost daily.

Is this a sign of market turn around? Orders below are building and not being taken out. But look at all the orders above. Its huge 900 pip move down. If you would have shorted each high of the day from the 31st where would you be?

Hi George Its clear here the Market maker is actually accumulating many orders here for short positions. Only 3 points the TMA broke out resulting in 67 pip move up x 3. This is very weird as the moves up after breakin gTMA are near enough exactly the same.

Now that we are breaking highs of the day could this now be going for a complete turn around for MM to take some serious money or are they just playing games before it continues short?

Are these signs showing you what im seeing or have I got it wrong?

Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpjpy dailytops and bottoms review.JPG
Size: 225 KB

© Forex Factory