Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/874421-price-action-at-the-core-tma-intra)

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:11am | Post# 3501

{quote} I suggest you slow down ,, and get off your high horse a little ,,, TRY to understand what is being done here first ,,,, The way you are carrying on ,,leave me NO option BUT ,, To CONTINUE minimizing your posts till you start to show some kind of respect for yourself first ,,, Then respect for all of the people here ,,, Your accusations will NOT be Tolerated ! ! ! Cheers George
to be honest with you georgi, i still not read anything about what you are saying in this thread,
i just assume that its a bs because what i read from the last replays
so dont write to me dude, i swim with the universe only, and its like 1 2 3 process " feed the seed, you got a tree, so simple process in all the universe", i dont like fantasy and psychology that based on one person thoughts

best regards

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:14am | Post# 3502

cheers yo all

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:15am | Post# 3503

{quote} to be honest with you georgi, i still not read anything about what you are saying in this thread, i just assume that its a bs because what i read from the last replays so dont write to me dude, i swim with the universe only, and its like 1 2 3 process " feed the seed, you got a tree, so simple process in all the universe", i dont like fantasy and psychology that based on one person thoughts best regards

It would be worth your while reading it...there is no BS in this thread, the ones that have taken the next step have found that out.
And what is the next step. Chatting about the Market maker and how he deceives the trader. Oh, and bring a blank chart...that in itself is an education.

Andy

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:20am | Post# 3504

{quote} It would be worth your while reading it...there is no BS in this thread, the ones that have taken the next step have found that out. And what is the next step. Chatting about the Market maker and how he deceives the trader. Oh, and bring a blank chart...that in itself is an education. Andy
dude, do you hear your self !!
you think if the mm cheat you, you can cheat them or beat them ?? this is so naive or so noobity

the mm know every position you open, if they can or want they take you down every time, it doesn't matter what bs you follow the only power in this game that exist is knowing where the all positions are, and the mm have that power, dont try to beat them

i said this in my first replay to this thread to open the noobs eyes, but as i said 90% are fake members so, they just keep posting bs to fill their agenda

cheers

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:35am | Post# 3505

{quote} dude, do you hear your self !! you think if the mm cheat you, you can cheat them or beat them ?? this is so naive or so noobity the mm know all every position you open, if they can or want they take you down every time, it doesn't matter what bs you follow the only power in this game that exist is knowing where the all positions are, and the mm have that power, dont try to beat them i said this in my first replay to this thread to open the noobs eyes, but as i said 90% are fake members so, they just keep posting bs to fill their agenda...
The MM doesn't cheat...you and I are too small to even remotely appear on their radar.
They look for stops, period. No one is safe. Apparently......
Do you think its a natural breathing market or a mathematical algo?
The BS I follow waits for the stops to be taken out. A good position to be looking at.
Having spoken to most of the traders that post regularly in this thread I would disagree with your 90% fake members. That's a groundless statement based on pre-conceived ideas.
It really does sound like you are looking for help but don't know how to go about it. You are certainly angry about something, so you know what the the next step is, up to you whether you have the maturity to take it.

Andy

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:38am | Post# 3506

{quote} The MM doesn't cheat...you and I are too small to even remotely appear on their radar. They look for stops, period. No one is safe. Apparently...... Do you think its a natural breathing market or a mathematical algo? The BS I follow waits for the stops to be taken out. A good position to be looking at. Having spoken to most of the traders that post regularly in this thread I would disagree with your 90% fake members. That's a groundless statement based on pre-conceived ideas. It really does sound like you are looking for help but don't know...
Jason, I wish you would stop removing your bloody posts...the last one was spot on.

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:44am | Post# 3507

{quote} I thought he wouldn't believe me either, fake member posting bs
Sounds as though he has become cynical of Forex, classic human trait when its not going so well.

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:44am | Post# 3508

{quote} The MM doesn't cheat...you and I are too small to even remotely appear on their radar. They look for stops, period. No one is safe. Apparently...... Do you think its a natural breathing market or a mathematical algo? The BS I follow waits for the stops to be taken out. A good position to be looking at. Having spoken to most of the traders that post regularly in this thread I would disagree with your 90% fake members. That's a groundless statement based on pre-conceived ideas. It really does sound like you are looking for help but don't know...
again with psychology that based on personal thoughts
im not angry, i cant be angry laughing at the same time, and if you want to study my personality, you should pay me 5k a month

anyway, It's not what you know, it's what you can prove, can you prove it? because what you think its a stop hunt for others is a technical setup, etc...

i can prove it if you give me a chart, that its a setup for somes and stops hit for somes and be for somes and its just a money flow and biz for somes

the price follow the money, vice versa is not right

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 6:49am | Post# 3509

{quote} again with psychology that based on personal thoughts im not angry, i cant be angry laughing at the same time, and if you want to study my personality, you should pay me 5k a month anyway, It's not what you know, it's what you can prove, can you prove it, because what you think its a stop hint for others is a technical setup, etc... i can prove it if you give me a chart, that its a setup for somes and stops hit for somes and be for somes and its just a money flow and biz for somes the price follow the money

OK, send George your Skype and he will chat. I'm talking to him right now. You just need a blank chart.
If you can prove that George is wrong then that will help him and me and perhaps he has part of the methodology wrong..
Whatever you say or discussed would remain private.
Look forward to chatting soon.

SunnyCoast Apr 14, 2019 6:52am | Post# 3510

george, can i make an ea for your strategy ? i know the bt & ft result already but im curious. cheers
Hi dicojoxaftr.

I'm actually super jealous of you. You found this thread at Post #16. That's pretty cool.

I wonder if you think I belong to the set of fake traders here.

Now that would be funny and I love humour on the weekends!

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:54am | Post# 3511

{quote} Hi dicojoxaftr. I'm actually super jealous of you. You found this thread at Post #16. That's pretty cool. I wonder if you think I belong to the set of fake traders here. Now that would be funny and I love humour on the weekends!
cats are not fake

cheers
and
nvmd

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 6:56am | Post# 3512

{quote} OK, send George your Skype and he will chat. I'm talking to him right now. You just need a blank chart. If you can prove that George is wrong then that will help him and me and perhaps he has part of the methodology wrong.. Whatever you say or discussed would remain private. Look forward to chatting soon.
lets chat in here, to prove that:
if its manipulated = when we are all in the same direction will lose
if its not = its just keep going the same way, randomly sometimes, some lose, some win, sometimes everybody wins etc..

deal ?

TimeTells Apr 14, 2019 6:58am | Post# 3513

{quote} Now that would be funny and I love humour on the weekends!

Hi Anthony,

Me too, hope this helps a little bit.

Pete

Inserted Video

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 7:03am | Post# 3514

{quote} lets chat in here, to prove that: if its manipulated = when we are all in the same direction will lose if its not = its just keep going the same way, randomly sometimes, some lose, some win, sometimes everybody wins etc.. deal ?
Then you need to read the thread, its all there. George has extended his hand and has offered to chat with you to show that you are wrong about the stops and the market maker. 30secs of your time would show you whether you are right or George is.
You can carry on spouting off, or you could actually find out how it actually works...I leave that to you.

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 7:07am | Post# 3515

{quote} Then you need to read the thread, its all there. George has extended his hand and has offered to chat with you to show that you are wrong about the stops and the market maker. 30secs of your time would show you whether you are right or George is. You can carry on spouting off, or you could actually find out how it actually works...I leave that to you.
ok, just pm me
because i dont have skype

dicojoxaftr Apr 14, 2019 7:09am | Post# 3516

cheers

safhammer Apr 14, 2019 4:29pm | Post# 3517

{quote} GBP/USD M15/M1 Observations Find your Levels from Higher Time Frames and wait for Price to come to you. Then if you don't want to "Jump" right in L00K for Clues. {image} {image} {image}
Steve, that really helped. Thanks mate.
Regards
Saf

chararu Apr 14, 2019 4:37pm | Post# 3518

{quote} Hi Steve, you are on the right path. Go deeper, it works with the largest to the tiniest miniscule swing. AND, it does not need to be aligned like you do now. And for the last time, standard mt4 indicators can show this clearly on your phone - computer not necessary. It is able to pick out the exact peak of peaks, mini-peaks. Be boundless.
Hi Skyway. You have posted a similar comment before but I am struggling to decipher what you mean exactly. I trade in a similar fashion to Steve and know from your post that something is still missing. Do you mind elaborating further, with a marked up chart perhaps. Thanks Chararu

Robot Trader Apr 14, 2019 8:30pm | Post# 3519

3 Attachment(s)
TMA used in conjunction with MA's to find a setup, template and screenshots attached for TMA True

MA values 400, 20, 9

Rules for M5 TF band of TMA must be a min of 30 pips from 400 MA when 20/9 MA pass back over TMA band towards 400 MA and trade is opened following first closed candle once these conditions are met.

TP is the first closed candle that closes beyond the 400 MA after the 20/9 MA's have past this level.

SL is dynamic and follows the TMA outer band and if the 20/9 with a closed candle pass back beyond this outer band (moving away from the 400 MA) the trade is closed.

This method can work on all TF's but would need a greater pip distance from outer band of TMA and 400 MA
Click to Enlarge

Name: TMA M5 setup.JPG
Size: 268 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Setting for TMA.JPG
Size: 241 KB
TMA M5.tpl

moodybot Apr 14, 2019 8:41pm | Post# 3520

TMA used in conjunction with MA's to find a setup, template and screenshots attached for TMA True MA values 400, 20, 9 Rules for M5 TF band of TMA must be a min of 30 pips from 400 MA when 20/9 MA pass back over TMA band towards 400 MA and trade is opened following first closed candle once these conditions are met. TP is the first closed candle that closes beyond the 400 MA after the 20/9 MA's have past this level. SL is dynamic and follows the TMA outer band and if the 20/9 with a closed candle pass back beyond this outer band (moving away from...
Completely off kilter with the method shown here.
Might be best to start your own thread.

Andy

© Forex Factory