Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Apr 2, 2019 5:22am | Post# 3141

Hi George Just wanted to update you.. Have been trading with your teachings for just 10 days and with the exception of 1 day, day 3 (and not fully understanding the method) all have been winners. Average daily PIP's 48 (we spread bet so I gather some would say 480 on CFD's), we have taken some dubious trades to try and stress test your teachings but struggling to put ourselves under pressure. Your teachings were such a paradigm shift for our way of trading but the results are obvious. The one thing that we have noticed...

Hello Mr Funding ,,,
It would be nice to fund ur ur first name next time hahahahaha
Thank u for ur kind words ,,,,

If there is an important point i would like to pay traders attention to with my theories and approach ,,,,, it would be the one you have mentioned
That is one of the most valuable points i can say ,,,
STRESS FREE TRADING ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

ZenNy Apr 2, 2019 5:25am | Post# 3142

{quote} Looks like your failure and inadequacy in trading is being blamed on everyone else. Human nature. Just too predictable. Entertaining but predictable.
well.........do not shift the reason of this serious issue from you on myself.....here it does not matter if I am successful or not......nobody cares about that....

What we care about here is about people robbing others with dirty tricks.......that is a serious issue .....you have been accused of stealing from others in partnership with scumbags ...if I was you I will go and hide my face and not to be seen anymore.....

pooh123 Apr 2, 2019 5:25am | Post# 3143

The economist gets up, locks the door, closes the shade, sits down next to the interviewer and says, "What do you want it to equal"? Anyways, great trading to all Pete
That's a good one !

peezeroo Apr 2, 2019 5:26am | Post# 3144

1 Attachment(s)
Try on demo before live next week.. i use davit pivot on my live account. Not saying davit strategy is not good. I make good money from his strategy.. thanx for davit. But george made me think out of the box.. not 100 % but still its amazed me what george bring to open my mind.. thx george!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190402-162522_Gallery.jpg
Size: 672 KB

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 5:29am | Post# 3145

Hi Moody, Mate 1+1=2 Sometimes people come up with 3 though I've seen it over and over in life. However, numbers lol Reminds me of an old joke A mathematician, an accountant and an economist apply for the same job. The interviewer calls in the mathematician and asks "What do two plus two equal?" The mathematician replies "Four." The interviewer asks "Four, exactly?" The mathematician looks at the interviewer incredulously and says "Yes, four, exactly." Then the interviewer calls in the accountant and asks the same question "What do two plus two...

lol, quality entertainment, every forum has them, Batman and robin are just too predictable.
If that's their way to get at George then really they should demonstrate the inner workings of the market, here or on a Skype call.
Then we can see what they really know. George would tear them apart.
Unfortunately both are too scared to chat.
Shame, for the first 10 seconds we might learn something....
However, the door is always open.

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 5:33am | Post# 3146

{quote} well.........do not shift the reason of this serious issue from you on myself.....here it does not matter if I am successful or not......nobody cares about that.... What we care about here is about people robbing others with dirty tricks.......that is a serious issue .....you have been accused of stealing from others in partnership with scumbags ...if I was you I will go and hide my face and not to be seen anymore.....

Keyboard warrior. Quite an accusation. Anything else you would like to add? Keep rolling. Your hooter grows with every breath!

ZenNy Apr 2, 2019 5:35am | Post# 3147

{quote} lol, quality entertainment, every forum has them, Batman and robin are just too predictable. If that's their way to get at George then really they should demonstrate the inner workings of the market, here or on a Skype call. Then we can see what they really know. George would tear them apart. Unfortunately both are too scared to chat. Shame, for the first 10 seconds we might learn something.... However, the door is always open.
If you knew the inner working of the market why do you need to scam others? It does not make sense....The man is so upset he called you a bastard.

Charlatans use their words to confuse people, but not everyone is a believer.... you go caught and still you are talking....you have not any decency.....

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 5:45am | Post# 3148

{quote} If you knew the inner working of the market why do you need to scam others? The man is so upset he called you a bastard. It does not make sense. Charlatans use their words to confuse people, but not everyone is a believer.... you go caught and still you are talking....you have not any decency.....

Start again, slow down and try to be more coherent. Where am I scamming someone? Be absolutely sure that you know your sources are correct or is your hooter once again covering up your last remaining brain cell. Without a product for sale im not following your ridiculous logic. I would suggest that you are a beginner in the sleuthing department and it may be best to go away and try to think of something else. Following your Uncle Ken is not in your best interest.

Bushy Apr 2, 2019 5:56am | Post# 3149

Hi all, I don't participate much in the thread, I don't really have much to add, it's all there, losing trades are totally becoming a thing of the past in their entirety!!!!

It's a great framework to put yourself on the right end of the market time and time again, the approach works, FACT.

The 10,000 to 12,000 screen time helps of course, 40% return in 3 weeks, that's just crazy, and even more crazy when in that 40% there are a few losing trades which I've ironed out over that 3 weeks, not had a loser in over a week now, so 100% a month? I knew it was doable

Thanks George.

SkullCandy Apr 2, 2019 6:08am | Post# 3150

{quote} If you knew the inner working of the market why do you need to scam others? It does not make sense....The man is so upset he called you a bastard. Charlatans use their words to confuse people, but not everyone is a believer.... you go caught and still you are talking....you have not any decency.....

I dont believe my eyes, how this man spends his time on hate... Week ago, he was writing bs in this thread. And he still do the same thing right now...
After some time, you wont even remember what you did here, so stop wasting your life on crap like this mate. Hope you understand what i wanted to say to you

Take care,
V

peezeroo Apr 2, 2019 6:16am | Post# 3151

1 Attachment(s)
I never used 0.5 lot ever on 1 trade. Bcoz on davit method i must divide to multiple entry based on pivot. I never play with beast again since i blew my account.. but why not? Beast is my friend now . This is my demo account.. and true thousand hours on screen payed off..
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190402-164038_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Size: 262 KB

kenshin Apr 2, 2019 6:18am | Post# 3152

{quote}Following your Uncle Ken is not in your best interest.
Some hard facts from your good old 'Uncle friggin Ken' since you know by now I'm all about them facts:

- oHannah ran a scam.
- moodybot fully and vocally supported oHannah during the entire duration of that scam.

So, no, you didn't scam, sort of like the person who drives the getaway car did not rob the bank. However, you did willingly choose to fully support and enable a well known scammer for months. In legal terms you would be called an accomplice. If this was my forum you would have been revoked as well, because your never-ending praise for oHannah surely would have influenced some people to buy into his scam.

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 6:21am | Post# 3153

{quote} I dont believe my eyes, how this man spends his time on hate... Week ago, he was writing bs in this thread. And he still do the same thing right now... After some time, you wont even remember what you did here, so stop wasting your life on crap like this mate. Hope you understand what i wanted to say to you Take care, V
Its just frustration.
He has jumped onto an old thread that I followed, the dude got hammered, became i'll form it all.
After that he wouldn't support an EA that he had made.
The clowns that moaned about the EA shot themselves in the foot because the dude had his thread removed which left him marginally short of somewhere to chat from.
Ken bought the EA, so did I. I knew it was a punt on an experimental EA. As did everyone else. It was work in progress. Said so on page 1.
Ken has blamed me for it ever since. Shame because I quite like Ken.
ZenNy has obviously had a rough time in Forex and human nature being what it is, has decided to blame me.
He would be better off chatting but keyboard warriors don't chat, they hide.

Edit.

Ken just placed a post above mine.
Still blaming me for his decision to buy an experimental work in progress EA, then Ken did his utmost to destroy the thread and any support that the dude was offering. Ken apparently decided to buy from a well known scammer? who had never had a thread before or had ever sold an EA before...not exactly well known or a scammer. I'm sure there was logic there somewhere, but when dealing with Ken it's sadly missing.
At the time I supported the dude, he was programming well, updating the EA, then unfortunately Ken and the boys took exception and collapsed the thread. Then they decided that I was to blame. If you head in the right direction you will see that one of them was going to ask Interpol to come and find me. Honestly, you couldn't make the bullshit up.
They are unhappy that I'm helping George with some private programming and also that George has a successful thread. This is their way through me to get at George. It's their only avenue. If you go through the threads and the timelines all that I have said is exactly the truth as it happened.

Moody.

failinforex Apr 2, 2019 6:26am | Post# 3154

Wow, I follow the 1 mnt train and ride all the way up with EURAUD, bank in the money as TMA making a u-turn an hour ago.

This TMA in 1 mnt is George's greatest gift to those who follow his Teaching and he kindly guide us.

SkullCandy Apr 2, 2019 6:28am | Post# 3155

{quote} Its just frustration. He has jumped onto an old thread that I followed, the dude got hammered, became i'll form it all. After that he wouldn't support an EA that he had made. The clowns that moaned about the EA shot themselves in the foot because the dude had his thread removed which left him marginally short of somewhere to chat from. Ken bought the EA, so did I. I knew it was a punt on an experimental EA. As did everyone else. It was work in progress. Said so on page 1. Ken has blamed me for it ever since. Shame because I quite like Ken....

Life moves on , we all making mistakes, but learn from them and trying not to make them in the future. Everyday is a new day for something. Something Big and good, that motivates you in early mornings to wake up faster,get the cup of coffee ,look the news,scalp the charts and enjoy it everyday,thats why we are here...
But always blaming someone, and doing it in couple of threads, thats wrong and foolish...
Hope his and everybodys mind upgrades to that level, when you can control your emotions and youll see how life will be much easier and happier,
V

ZenNy Apr 2, 2019 6:32am | Post# 3156

{quote} I dont believe my eyes, how this man spends his time on hate... Week ago, he was writing bs in this thread. And he still do the same thing right now... After some time, you wont even remember what you did here, so stop wasting your life on crap like this mate. Hope you understand what i wanted to say to you Take care, V
I do not hate, I am just trying to protect idiots like you from scambags like moody....But you cannot see and I probably know why...

"- oHannah ran a scam.
- moodybot fully and vocally supported oHannah during the entire duration of that scam."

Could you please point out of my bs writing a few weeks ago....

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 6:39am | Post# 3157

{quote} I do not hate, I am just trying to protect idiots like you from scambags like moody....But you cannot see and I probably know why... "- oHannah ran a scam. - moodybot fully and vocally supported oHannah during the entire duration of that scam." Could you please point out of my bs writing a few weeks ago....

I could point out your bs writing from 3 mins ago.
You are factually incorrect. So I will say it again. You are factually incorrect. At this moment you are lying.
I suggest you go back through the threads and re-read them.
If you are having trouble trading then have a chat, but hiding behind your keyboard helps no one.

ZenNy Apr 2, 2019 6:39am | Post# 3158

{quote} Its just frustration. He has jumped onto an old thread that I followed, the dude got hammered, became i'll form it all. After that he wouldn't support an EA that he had made. The clowns that moaned about the EA shot themselves in the foot because the dude had his thread removed which left him marginally short of somewhere to chat from. Ken bought the EA, so did I. I knew it was a punt on an experimental EA. As did everyone else. It was work in progress. Said so on page 1. Ken has blamed me for it ever since. Shame because I quite like Ken....
I do not have chats with people who thinks they have been send by God, they only need medication....

You are accusing me of a keyboard warrior and not be able to trade......maybe you forget yesterday I offered you and your messiah to make live calls, but cowardly your refused and we all know why....

To be honest I had enough chatting with peoples like yourself, you have not any decency and soon I will probably start to feel vomiting...

Ken said it all about you, there is nothing else to say:
- oHannah ran a scam.
- moodybot fully and vocally supported oHannah during the entire duration of that scam.

SkullCandy Apr 2, 2019 6:41am | Post# 3159

{quote} I do not hate, I am just trying to protect idiots like you from scambags like moody....But you cannot see and I probably know why... "- oHannah ran a scam. - moodybot fully and vocally supported oHannah during the entire duration of that scam." Could you please point out of my bs writing a few weeks ago....

Well sir,hooman(human) or whoever you are, i didnt insult you as you did in responding to my comment.
Thats says alot about you, you care About something at the same time thinking about urself Only.
Hope ur brains will get fixed someday, thats not insulting, Hope you will get better and learn the manners how to talk to humans.
Then maybe someone will notice you as a wise person that tries to reach some of people out here,but in the way you are doing it, ur just making a laugh from urself in my opinion, and you just a dust that always gets from nowhere and comes back from time to time...

Hope youll achieve things you need to achieve.

And btw, i read what i just wanna see or whats interesting to me, i enjoy reading this thread,cause i found some nice and usefull information on this thread.
Thats why im here, to learn something new.
Take care,
V

moodybot Apr 2, 2019 6:45am | Post# 3160

{quote} I do not have chats with people who thinks they have been send by God, they only need medication.... You are accusing me of a keyboard warrior and not be able to trade......maybe you forget yesterday I offered you and your messiah to make live calls, but cowardly your refused and we all know why.... To be honest I had enough chatting with peoples like yourself, you have not any decency and soon I will probably start to feel vomiting... Ken said it all about you, there is nothing else to say: - oHannah ran a scam. - moodybot fully and vocally...
You didn't offer me anything, I wasn't trading yesterday. Programming as it happened.
As I'm a coward then you will be Ok for a Skype call with George while I listen in. We might be able to do it now but i'll check if George is on line.

© Forex Factory