Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

swd Apr 1, 2019 4:02am | Post# 3101

Someone ask me about how I look at market and my risk measurement. this is world map that I look, market flow from Asian Session (Pacific) move to Europe (Atlantic) then USA Canada (Central). I prefer Asian session because their short readable range, and love to play commodities beasts (GN, GA, GCad), and look at GBP/JPY and GBP/CHF as the volatility trackers. (because of safe havens function) {image} In the future, the 'big eye of the beast' will slowly move from Europe (London, Frankfurt)to the east (Singapore, Shanghai). Me and my family ready...
Hi NIH,

I get the impression that a number of people would like to see you start a thread about what it is you actually do, I'm sure there would be a high subscription to it. At any rate, well done with your style of trading.

Regards,
Paul

Nih98 Apr 1, 2019 4:36am | Post# 3102

{quote} Hi NIH, I get the impression that a number of people would like to see you start a thread about what it is you actually do, I'm sure there would be a high subscription to it. At any rate, well done with your style of trading. Regards, Paul
Hi Brother, forgive me that I don't have big heart and strength like Sir George. I really hesitate to create thread or share my main tools in public because of too many trolls, negativity, cruel accusations, and hatred. I only answer when I think someone seriously asking for explanation.

Regards
NIH

MhMd3eZZ Apr 1, 2019 4:48am | Post# 3103

{quote} Hi Brother, forgive me that I don't have big heart and strength like Sir George. I really hesitate to create thread or share my main tools in public because of too many trolls, negativity, cruel accusations, and hatred. I only answer when I think someone seriously asking for explanation. Regards NIH

Respect for you brother all will come with time

skyway Apr 1, 2019 5:00am | Post# 3104

{quote} Hi Brother, forgive me that I don't have big heart and strength like Sir George. I really hesitate to create thread or share my main tools in public because of too many trolls, negativity, cruel accusations, and hatred. I only answer when I think someone seriously asking for explanation. Regards NIH
I seriously encourage you to start your own thread. You do have big heart and have much to share. You know I personally gained from you. What you've given me will always be on my comps and my little brain. Thank you paman.

Nih98 Apr 1, 2019 5:11am | Post# 3105

{quote} I seriously encourage you to start your own thread. You do have big heart and have much to share. You know I personally gained from you. What you've given me will always be on my comps and my little brain. Thank you paman.
Big Thank to you too Paman..Yaw!

FxChampion9 Apr 1, 2019 5:39am | Post# 3106

What does TMA stand for? Is it triangualar Moving Average or something else?
One thing is for sure, like the thread starter has stated that almost everything that are taught in books is gibberish. Basics are ok, to learn terminology they are ok, but the rest you can rip out and trow in fire.
There are a few gems out there but they are counted less of the amount of fingers you have on one hand.
Price action works for me and I trade naked.

mikeeating Apr 1, 2019 5:41am | Post# 3107

Price action works for me and I trade naked.
Hope you have the curtains closed

moodybot Apr 1, 2019 6:13am | Post# 3108

{quote} Hope you have the curtains closed
Beat me to it.... not that I go around staring at the curtains...!!

rosalieone Apr 1, 2019 6:45am | Post# 3109

1 Attachment(s)
You like hunting ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: stopHunt_001.png
Size: 51 KB

amundo Apr 1, 2019 6:46am | Post# 3110

I hope he's draped appropriately

SunnyCoast Apr 1, 2019 6:54am | Post# 3111

Stand Strong Boxing's Coach who is also the Boxing Coach for Undisputed UFC World Champion Robert Whittaker posted this on his Facebook yesterday.

THE FORMULA

(TIME + EFFORT) x CONSISTENCY

In order to succeed in just about anything all 3 of these need to be adhered to. Just doing one or two is simply not enough.
This sums up pretty nicely what I've been trying to do over the past month. Put in the TIME and the EFFORT and be CONSISTENT with how I apply both of these.

Still much more TIME & EFFORT to be put in for sure.

Cheers

Anthony

FxChampion9 Apr 1, 2019 7:29am | Post# 3112

Watch out for the spread!

calebfx Apr 1, 2019 7:57am | Post# 3113

{quote} Watch out for the spread!
Eww lool the only spread I know of is butter on bread, you naked trader you.

TooSlow Apr 1, 2019 9:24am | Post# 3114

{quote} If you mean ,,,, HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE ,,,, Then YOU ARE 100% correct ! ! ! ! Cheers George
YouTube "TRADING ADVANCED ALIEN CIVILIZATION"

CAJS-FX Apr 1, 2019 10:08am | Post# 3115

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone and George

That Grinding Days Filter is so appropriately named hahaha!

Prime example today.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBP JPY 1st April.png
Size: 73 KB

TopCover Apr 1, 2019 11:04am | Post# 3116

George,

I just want to add my thanks for what you have done here - truly amazing. If any of you know what Metatrader 4 looks like on IPhone (no doubt you do!) you'll know what I mean when I say "I've got the blues" - and that definitely ISN't bad! I've had too many red coloured trades for too long.....

George - you have outlined a fantastic concept and proved generous in sharing - you will have your reward and I wish you all blessings. To my Aussie brother, and your great thread I say as did Marcus Furius Camillus when addressing the Roman Senate - "hic manebimus optime!" - here we will stay most excellently!

Great work George.

Ray

hoss Apr 1, 2019 1:00pm | Post# 3117

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-04-01_12-57-47.jpg
Size: 195 KB

vgyuszko Apr 1, 2019 2:14pm | Post# 3118

Dear Traders!
Many thanks from George and NIH98!
Please more patiente,and use MM!
TMA system evry make profit,only wait and look the best entry point!
Main oppurtinity am this week EC and GC up,oil and dax down.
THX

roverandout Apr 1, 2019 5:37pm | Post# 3119

Thanks George
I made a good profit tonight on GJ and GU thanks to adopting your approach.
Many many thanks.
Martin

iiimriii Apr 1, 2019 7:03pm | Post# 3120

Someone ask me about how I look at market and my risk measurement. this is world map that I look, market flow from Asian Session (Pacific) move to Europe (Atlantic) then USA Canada (Central). I prefer Asian session because their short readable range, and love to play commodities beasts (GN, GA, GCad), and look at GBP/JPY and GBP/CHF as the volatility trackers. (because of safe havens function) {image} In the future, the 'big eye of the beast' will slowly move from Europe (London, Frankfurt)to the east (Singapore, Shanghai). Me and my family ready...
Nice info, appreciated.

© Forex Factory