Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

moodybot Mar 31, 2019 7:11pm | Post# 3081

{quote} sure... if you have an 100 pips SL with 1 pip TP 95% is possible.............
Without beating round the bush, you still haven't worked out the entry.
When I last checked, Pete had hit something close to 100% from 50 manual trades. No losing day since last November...might have been October.
He does not use massive stops. I don't think he hedges either, not at the moment.
What he does do is to use his ears eyes and mouth in the correct ratio.

ZenNy Mar 31, 2019 7:22pm | Post# 3082

{quote} @ZenNy -- still at it? Dude -- you never give up, do you. Where did you come up with "100 pips SL and 1pip TP"? You are a liar. Since you like to lie, here's another using your words, just a little bit twisted to suit my agenda -- which I know you'll appreciate... {quote}
it was just a spelling mistake which I corrected.... I suggest you go and change your nappy.....

ZenNy Mar 31, 2019 7:24pm | Post# 3083

{quote} Without beating round the bush, you still haven't worked out the entry. When I last checked, Pete had hit something close to 100% from 50 manual trades. No losing day since last November...might have been October. He does not use massive stops. I don't think he hedges either, not at the moment. What he does do is to use his ears eyes and mouth in the correct ratio.
Good for Pete, I am happy for him...

SunnyCoast Mar 31, 2019 7:26pm | Post# 3084

Happy Monday to all you wonderful people and I mean ALL.

My Monday morning coffee has been thoroughly enjoyable thanks to all the lively posts over the weekend. They make for great reading.

I sincerely wish all of you a great first week of April in the markets and no April Fools jokes please although I do intend on making my staff count all the paperclips and rubber bands in the office today.

Anthony

George AUS Mar 31, 2019 8:10pm | Post# 3085

{quote} Good for Pete, I am happy for him...

ZEN ,,,

You have been coming into my household for a while now ,,,,,
All i have seen from you so far is nothing BUT ,,,
AN ILL THINKING ,,, BOUNDED ,,, POISON SPILLING MENTALITY ! ! ! !

You carry on like a GURU professional trader ,,,, BUT ,,,,
George sees something completely different ,,,
Based on your Vocabulary and your terminology ,, ALL i see is nothing BUT ,,,
AN ABSOLUTE AMATEUR THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE REALITY OF THIS GAME ! ! ! !

You sit in the back corner ,,, with all of ur supporters ,,,
arguing ,,,, bickering ,, insulting ,,, knocking ,,, whinging ,,, moaning ,, and bitching like a bunch of OLD BAGS ,,,, in a sunday afternoon tea party ! ! ! !

Professional traders ,,, do NOT behave in an amateur manner the way you carry on day after day ,,, post after post ,,,

NO ,,, you are NOT welcome to carry on with this kind of nonsense ,,,

IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE AS GOOD AS YOU CLAIM ,,,
THEN ,,,
WALK THE TALK YOU DISH OUT ! ! ! !

If you have what it takes ,,,
Please feel free to get your backside together ,,,
Grab your charts ,,, and with all of the useless knowledge you have collected in this Arena ,,,,
And come and sit with professional traders like George ,,,,
That is IF ,, you have the ability to get off your EGOTISTIC HIGH HORSE ! ! ! !

Until that time ,,,
You can pack your unwelcomed chair ,,, and your backside ,,,
and go back to your backyard with all of your ill mentality know nothing Amateurs

YES ,,, your posts will continue to be minimized till you grow up ,, and start showing some respect for yourself and other people ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

moodybot Mar 31, 2019 8:39pm | Post# 3086

{quote} ZEN ,,, You have been coming into my household for a while now ,,,,, All i have seen from you so far is nothing BUT ,,, AN ILL THINKING ,,, BOUNDED ,,, POISON SPILLING MENTALITY ! ! ! ! You carry on like a GURU professional trader ,,,, BUT ,,,, George sees something completely different ,,, Based on your Vocabulary and your terminology ,, ALL i see is nothing BUT ,,, AN ABSOLUTE AMATEUR THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE REALITY OF THIS GAME ! ! ! ! You sit in the back corner ,,, with all of ur supporters ,,, arguing ,,,, bickering ,, insulting...

So what are you saying George...

ZenNy Mar 31, 2019 8:39pm | Post# 3087

{quote} ZEN ,,, You have been coming into my household for a while now ,,,,, All i have seen from you so far is nothing BUT ,,, AN ILL THINKING ,,, BOUNDED ,,, POISON SPILLING MENTALITY ! ! ! ! You carry on like a GURU professional trader ,,,, BUT ,,,, George sees something completely different ,,, Based on your Vocabulary and your terminology ,, ALL i see is nothing BUT ,,, AN ABSOLUTE AMATEUR THAT HAS NO IDEA ABOUT THE REALITY OF THIS GAME ! ! ! ! You sit in the back corner ,,, with all of ur supporters ,,, arguing ,,,, bickering ,, insulting...
George

Relax..... I always made constructive criticisms.....which you often do not answer for your own convenience or maybe because you feel threatened when it comes strait at you....... I aways give my own perception of the market......... I do not claim absolute truths like a messiah as yourself.....

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12114000

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12114104

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12114181

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12114251

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12176045

This is a public forum and a trading discussion, you do not own it and I am part of this community, if you come up with some BS claim as you do, it is my responsibily to ask for some proofs......which clearly you do not want provide because you cannot....I would never ask somebody any proofs if he/she does not come up with such obscene claims....

Said that I feel I exposed you enough...(did my duty).... and I do not feel I want to spend more time with such a calibre as yourself.....I wish you a great continuation with your grandiose delusions....

Cheers
Z

moodybot Mar 31, 2019 9:28pm | Post# 3088

{quote} George Relax..... I always made constructive criticisms.....which you often do not answer for your own convenience or maybe because you feel threatened when it comes strait at you....... I aways give my own perception of the market......... I do not claim absolute truths like a messiah as yourself..... https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12114000 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12114104 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12114181 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12114251...

I feel that you would be better off chatting direct to George to clear up any misconceptions that you think you have.
George would take you from a keyboard warrior to someone who understands something of how the market works.
It would be a tough wake up call for you.
Several have gone through that experience and have come out a changed person....

ellenbrook Mar 31, 2019 9:30pm | Post# 3089

hi

GEORGE did start to give us a new inside of Forex trading GEORGE has been always a gentleman and very polite, but some idiot goes on has lunatic they claim to know better they do not know much at all .also some new baby do ask questions or same is new in the game ,a remember when a started a was so ignorant did have no clue about trading, but did ask and learn slowly, so a do understand the new baby or become very frustrated, so to be polite and not calling them name will go a long way ,we are living in a new world ,but no many Gentlemen anymore we have GEORGE has a very special person or have dedicated so much time to help us to a new horizon so please do not destroy it with bad comments or non sense attitude or click back the button and go somewhere else bitchy or whatever .
GILBERT

ellenbrook Mar 31, 2019 9:32pm | Post# 3090

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

George AUS Mar 31, 2019 9:37pm | Post# 3091

{quote} I feel that you would be better off chatting direct to George to clear up any misconceptions that you think you have. George would take you from a keyboard warrior to someone who understands something of how the market works. It would be a tough wake up call for you. Several have gone through that experience and have come out a changed person....
IS IT NOT AMAZING ,,,,ALL OF THOSE MILK SUCKING BABIES ,,,, GO THROUGH SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE AND ELSEWHERE ANALYSING GEORGE ?????
HE DOES NOT REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT A FREE PLACE FOR THEIR NONSENSE ! ! ! !

NO THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY ON WITH NONSENSE ! ! ! !

I HOPE THEY KNOW IT IS A GREAT FEELING TO BE IMPORTANT ENOUGH ,,, FOR THEM TO DO ALL THAT HARD WORK ,,,
YET NONE OF THEM WOULD COME OFF THEIR EGOTISTIC HORSES AND CAME SIT WITH THE INNER CIRCLE OF THE MASTERS OF THIS GAME ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

TooSlow Mar 31, 2019 10:43pm | Post# 3092

The thing that I do NOT believe in ,, and they do NOT exist in this game ,,, as they are ONLY a MYTH in trader's minds = SUPPORT and RESISTANCE = SUPPLY and DEMAND = BULLS and BEARS = NEWS IS ,,, can be used to ABUSE The market is NEVER ,,,,, STRONG or WEAK . BULLISH or BEARISH ,,,, as it is FABRICATED to suit THEIR GOAL.
Sounds like something the from the ADVANCED ALIEN CIVILIZATION .

George AUS Apr 1, 2019 12:11am | Post# 3093

{quote} Sounds like something the from the ADVANCED ALIEN CIVILIZATION .
If you mean ,,,,
HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE ,,,, Then
YOU ARE 100% correct ! ! ! !

Cheers
George

JayBag Apr 1, 2019 12:37am | Post# 3094

wait a min...

I have checked this thread for a while now and all I can see is people arguing and some claiming BS with no PROOF... I have not seen anything that even relates to Forex or price action here.. just arguments and different font sizes and colors.. oh and a bunch of dislike

Close it already?

ozziedave Apr 1, 2019 12:53am | Post# 3095

wait a min... I have checked this thread for a while now and all I can see is people arguing and some claiming BS with no PROOF... I have not seen anything that even relates to Forex or price action here.. just arguments and different font sizes and colors.. oh and a bunch of dislike Close it already?

Jay

There is plenty of trading information here but it has been polluted by the haters negative posts. Look for George's Post #13 pdf under the paperclip at the top of the page. This will assist you with understanding what is presented in the thread.

I hope that helps.

Dave

rajandaas Apr 1, 2019 1:06am | Post# 3096

{quote} If you mean ,,,, HIGHER LEVEL OF INTELLIGENCE ,,,, Then YOU ARE 100% correct ! ! ! ! Cheers George
Hi George,

Well said sir

Rajnidas

Frosty85 Apr 1, 2019 1:17am | Post# 3097

Lollll maybe the negative comments came from the "single entity"/"MM" that is having a harder time getting their "best price fills" since more people are getting smarter due to George's education here

Cheers,
Al

moodybot Apr 1, 2019 1:21am | Post# 3098

wait a min... I have checked this thread for a while now and all I can see is people arguing and some claiming BS with no PROOF... I have not seen anything that even relates to Forex or price action here.. just arguments and different font sizes and colors.. oh and a bunch of dislike Close it already?
Colour and font size is useful to distinguish at a glance posts from George and post from others which are really not worth bothering with.. you’re continued involvement here would suggest something is missing from your own trading. Before you waste any more energy in a losing pursuit, best chat to George.

Nih98 Apr 1, 2019 2:07am | Post# 3099

2 Attachment(s)
Someone ask me about how I look at market and my risk measurement.

this is world map that I look, market flow from Asian Session (Pacific) move to Europe (Atlantic) then USA Canada (Central).
I prefer Asian session because their short readable range, and love to play commodities beasts (GN, GA, GCad), and look at GBP/JPY and GBP/CHF as the volatility trackers. (because of safe havens function)

Click to Enlarge

Name: NIH98 - World Map of Majors FX.png
Size: 510 KB

In the future, the 'big eye of the beast' will slowly move from Europe (London, Frankfurt)to the east (Singapore, Shanghai). Me and my family ready for that.

About risk measurement, instead of measure risk by pips range, or equity percentage (like 'MM' teach you to do it) I look at Currencies movement percentages (FF provide this scanner, that one of the reason why I'm here). My total standby fund could cover 10% range movement of the commodity beasts.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 179 KB

Hope it help and best regards
NIH

moodybot Apr 1, 2019 2:21am | Post# 3100

{quote} Off-topic, Moodybot, just curious. Is there any particular reason why you ignore Bushy ? You are not obligated to answer.
Old ground mate, but right decision at the time.

© Forex Factory