Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price action at the core / tma intra day (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=874421)

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 12:34am | Post# 1

This thread could well be ,,,, one of the most ,,, CONTROVERSIAL threads on FF ,,,, Because it is AGAINST all known LOGICS and RULES that are taught out there by many IGNORANT and UN informed Educators .

I have thought about this thread for a long time ,,,, and ALL of the trader friends around me do NOT want me to start this thread ,,,, BECAUSE they feel it will ONLY bring me a headache ,,,,, BUT ,,,, I DO CARE ,, and I LOVE HELPING ,,, Besides ,,, i often feel i would like to
release alot my thoughts ,,, AS I AM CONSTANTLY WORKING AT THE GAME ,,, and more importantly ,,, MYSELF ,,,,,

Being a full time intra day trader ,,,, tends to have one sitting at the charts for few hours a day ,,,, something i have a PASSION for ,,,,,,
Spending time at the charts can be a lonely game ,,,, BUT an ENJOYABLE time FOR ME ,,,, when one can sit back and listen to some relaxing music ,,,, waiting for the market to present us with what i call """ SILVER PLATTER """"setups .
No they do NOT come every swing ,,,, because i trade at the extremes of the price extensions ,,, and why do i do that ????
Because I would prefer to trade when the entries have a probability success of well over 95% ,,,,,,,,,,
My trading is based on PRICE action correlated with the TMA tool ( EXTREME TMA )

WITH THAT SAID ,,,,,,,,,,,
Let m put forward what to expect from myself ,,,,,,

== This thread is NOT done to enslave myself to it ,,, OR ,,,, anyone out there ,,,,,

== I will post things for the benefit of ANYONE out there who is PASSIONATE ,,,,,SERIOUS ,,,, and HUNGRY enough to want to MASTER this game called trading ,,,,,
== NO ,,,, i will NOT be monitoring questions ,,, so IF i do NOT reply to any question ,, does NOT mean i am ignoring anyone ,,,,,

== This thread is NOT for LAZY traders ,,,, SO ,,,

== I WILL BE extending ALL of my THOUGHTS ,,, VIEWS ,,,, BELIEFS about this game ,,, BUT
A WARNING to ALL ,,,,,

MY TRADING THEORIES GO AGAINST EVERYTHING THAT IS TAUGHT OUT THERE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

== NO ,, NO ,,,NO ,,,, CRITICISM IS NOT WELCOME ,, at any level or in any form or shape ,,,, and WILL BE IGNORED ,,,,, BECAUSE ,,,

I do NOT need the approval of anyone out there ,,,, and IF you do NOT agree with anything ,,,, PLEASE ,,,, MOVE ON ,,,,,and go and waste your time somewhere else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i will NOT be posting DETAILS of my THEORIES or STRATEGIES ,,,, as i do NOT talk about it publically ,,,,,
BUT ,,,, for those who are serious ,,,, there will be alot of valuable HINTS for anyone to learn many things ,,,

IF THEY ARE PREPARED TO DO THE WORK ,,,,,, NO SPOON FEEDING ! ! ! ! !

I will keep the introduction nice and short for the benefit of all ,,,,
At times i will be forced to post extended inputs for the benefit of traders ,,, trying to explain things as clear as i can ,,,,,
I promise all traders out there ,,,,, IF they put in the TIME ,, TIME ,,,, TIME ,,,, to TEST ,,, STUDY ,,,, RESEARCH ,,, they WILL BENEFIT greatly ! ! ! !
PLEASE BE COURTEOUS TO ALL ON THIS THREAD BY SIGNING OFF YOUR POST WITH YOUR FIRST NAME IF ,,, YOUR ID IS NOT YOUR NAME ,,,,,
TALKING TO BOTS WITH NO NAMES ,,,, IS NOT A NICE FEELING ! ! ! !

Will close of with some of my favourite quotes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NOTHING HAPPEN OVER NIGHT ,,,,,,EVERYTHING HAPPENS OVER TIME,,, TIME ,,, TIME ! ! ! ! !

I AM AN ORDINARY PERSON ,,,,,, AND ,,,,,
I DO ORDINARY THINGS ,,,,,,,,, just like everyone out there ,,,, because i AM a human being also ,,,, BUT ,,,,
I DO THEM ,,, EXTRA ORDINARILY WELL ,,,,,,,,,,,, BECAUSE ,,,,,,
I PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cheers,
George

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 12:42am | Post# 2

2 Attachment(s)
Intra day trading as an amazing business ,,,,
There are great setups every single day out there ,,,,
Understanding PRICE ACTION ,,, can give a traders some great opportunities for some great pips to be made ,,,,,
Today was NO exception to that ,,,,, there were very nice setups on the GJ ,,,,,
Here is an example ,,, of what one can achieve with what is most importantly point for myself ,,,, and that is ,,,,
A trade with 98% minimum probability for me is what i always look for ,,,
They were in MY PRESSURE ZONE one the 1 mnt TMA's ,,,,
Great setups that one can NOT resist ,,,,
The entries are on the charts
Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 1 MNT  1-2.png
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ 1 MNT  2-2.png
Size: 37 KB

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 1:12am | Post# 3

A little introduction ,,,,
My THOUGHTS ,,,, BELIEFS about this game ,,,,,,
They are based on MY personal knowledge and experience , and with NO doubt in my mind ,,,,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= The market does NOT do a SUNDAY AFTERNOON STROLL in the park ,,,,,
It is EXTREMELY HIGHLY organised business to the HIGHEST ORDER ,,,,,
It is 100% MANIPULATED ,,, which is a BLESSING ! ! ! !
= The market is GOVERNED by ONE POWER ONLY ,,,,,, not a collective group,, as it is too precise in its behaviour to be moved a group of large powers ,,, as each party will be looking after their own interest and will NOT come to agree on the one thing collectively so exact ,,,, That is how i feel its action
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing that I do NOT believe in ,, and they do NOT exist in this game ,,, as they are ONLY a MYTH in trader's minds
= SUPPORT and RESISTANCE
= SUPPLY and DEMAND
= BULLS and BEARS
= NEWS IS ,,, can be used to ABUSE

The market is NEVER ,,,,,
STRONG or WEAK .
BULLISH or BEARISH ,,,, as it is FABRICATED to suit THEIR GOAL.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My trading is done with NO standard indicators on the MT4 Platform as they are NOT consistent and accurate enough in my humble opinion , and to MY standards ,,,,,
Consistency in my standards MUST be OVER 95% ,,,,, and it is 100% ACHIEVABLE ! ! ! ! !
Cheers,
George

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 1:50am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
The BASE of MY trading is TARGETS <<<< TARGETS ,,, TARGETS ,,,,,,,
BUT ,,,,,
Would like to extend the TMA tool for traders ,,,,
This TMA does NOT REPAINT ,,,,,
One of the settings i recommend 60 with 120 ,,, BUT as for the multiplier ,,,, each trader can do their OWN study and testing and see which numbers would work best as for the pair's pressure it moves with ,,,,
I FULLY suggest that each trader SHOULD EXPERIMENT with them ,,,
Create ZONES with Multiple settings ,,,,, and study the behaviour of each pair u want to trade
My fellow trader Al ,, from the EXTREME TMA thread ,,, suggests 2.5 multiplier ,,, BUT on the LOWER time frames like the 1 minute ,,, i found it very ineffective
Suggestions ,,,,,, start with 5 ,,, and go higher ,,,,
The NON repainting TMA is great for using it on the strategy tester ,,,,,
set the tester up with your pair ,,,, run it complete for the period chosen ,,,,, THEN when it has run the period at DEFAULT settings ,,, load the template then ,,,,,,,
Go back in ur own time and study price action against the TMA setting u have created ,,, because it does NOT re paint ,,, so u will see exactly the reaction of price at the TMA zones .
I will keep adding on for all
Cheers,
George
TmaTrue.ex4

bloodpoodle Jan 25, 2019 1:56am | Post# 5

Hi george..

Swnlobo Jan 25, 2019 1:58am | Post# 6

Nice!

Thank You for your effort!

Subscribed

Regards

phoenix777 Jan 25, 2019 2:00am | Post# 7

Subscribed,, let's do it. I'm ready for learning something new..
I had read some interesting posting from very profitable trader, but i read it when they were no longer in the FF so i was trying to dig some answer from all of their old posting
Now, i have a chance to be interactive with you, so thank you for the opportunity.
See. bloodpoodle is here, and i think i am on the right direction..

aaven Jan 25, 2019 2:11am | Post# 8

A little introduction ,,,, My THOUGHTS ,,,, BELIEFS about this game ,,,,,, They are based on MY personal knowledge and experience , and with NO doubt in my mind ,,,, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- = The market does NOT do a SUNDAY AFTERNOON STROLL in the park ,,,,, It is EXTREMELY HIGHLY organised business to the HIGHEST ORDER ,,,,, It is 100% MANIPULATED ,,, which is a BLESSING ! ! ! ! = The market is GOVERNED by ONE POWER ONLY ,,,,,, not a collective group --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
George,

" The market is GOVERNED by ONE POWER ONLY ,,,,,, not a collective group"

Could you expand on the above point.

Thanks

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 2:41am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy fellow traders ,,,,,
Sorry ,,, BUT I PROMISE ,,, I WILL KEEP ADDING AS SOON AS I CAN ,,,,,
Many GOLD NUGGETS to come IF u r prepared to do the work ! ! ! ! !
Here is how the GOLD market has Panned out on an Intra day Trading level so far today in reaction to the SETUP i am trying to share with u all ,,,,, BE CREATIVE please ! ! ! !
If this is NOT perfection ,,, i do NOT know what is ,,,
BUT ,,, after 20 years in the game ,,,, and with over 35,000 hours of screen time ,,,, that is the LEVEL one SHOULD expect to get to with the dedicated and proper work ,,,,,,
i do apply many self created PRICE FILTERS ,,,,
They are of EXTREME IMPORTANCE ,,, which i WILL in time explain how to apply them ,,,,
I do NOT use any USELESS indicators such as the MACD's ,, Stochastics ,,, ect ect ,,,,, THEY ARE NOT NEEDED as they are NOT consistent enough to MY standards ,,,,, and will ONLY create CONFLICTING signals in ur mind ,,,,,
A DEEP and COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING of PRICE ACTIONS is the KEY to success ,,,,
SO this chart will give u guys an IDEA of what i mean by CREATIVE ,,, and INNOVATIVE ! ! ! !
Although the TMA settings on here is NOT what I PERSONALLY use ,, with all due respect to all ,,,, because i trade in baskets ,,, and my TMA;s are created for multiple basklet entries at different levels ,,,,, and i do NOT share them Publicly ,,, IM SORRY
Hope this WILL START to open the HEARTS ,,, MINDS ,,, and EYES of the SERIOUS Traders .
Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLD 1 mnt.png
Size: 49 KB

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 2:44am | Post# 10

Would like to extend my thanks and appreciation for the kind works Peeps ,,,,,
I am NOT doing this for any credits ,,,,
I do it as an appreciation for all the wonderful people out there ,, who are struggling in this game ,,,, and i hear their pain day after day in many threads ,,,,,
And it is my duty to share what was GIFTED to me by the wonderful LORD we have for FREE ,,,,,,
Cheers,
George

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 3:08am | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
HINT HINT HINT ! ! ! !
Please think this price action behavior through ,,,, as it holds an amazing power as to the way this game is run ,,,,,,,
This was on the GU today ,,,,
Yes some will say STOP HUNT ,,,,, yes Absolutely ,,,,, BUT
I am talking the MULTIPLE tops NOT breaking the first MAIN top before the stop hunt ,,,,,
WHY IS THAT ACTION ?????
Hint ,,, notice the 3 swings DOWNWARDS ,,, before the spike up
this is TEXT BOOK stuff guys ! ! ! !
Cheers,
George
Click to Enlarge

Name: GU VALIDATION.png
Size: 55 KB

phoenix777 Jan 25, 2019 3:10am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
Would like to extend my thanks and appreciation for the kind works Peeps ,,,,, I am NOT doing this for any credits ,,,, I do it as an appreciation for all the wonderful people out there ,, who are struggling in this game ,,,, and i hear their pain day after day in many threads ,,,,, And it is my duty to share what was GIFTED to me by the wonderful LORD we have for FREE ,,,,,, Cheers, George
Thanks George,

I'm still wondering how you find the setup. So far i have replicated the indies setting same as yours, i try with every number, and finally got the most similar picture to yours.
Mark your entry, and analyzing what you're looking at that level.

Don't spoon feed us, just share what you think you would share.
Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM1.png
Size: 64 KB

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 3:26am | Post# 13

{quote} Thanks George, I'm still wondering how you find the setup. So far i have replicated the indies setting same as yours, i try with every number, and finally got the most similar picture to yours. Mark your entry, and analyzing what you're looking at that level. Don't spoon feed us, just share what you think you would share. Thank you {image}
Howdy there ,,,,,
Please read my comments on that chart ,,,
I have brought to ur attention where to look ,,,,,,
Forget the tops ,, PAY ATTENTION to the MECHANICS of how price action behaved ! ! ! ! ! ! Talking about the GU ,,
I am directing u all to WHERE and WHAT to look for
As i said i at the top ,,, I WILL BE SHARING with u guys many GOLD NUGGETS ,,,,,
Give me a chance ,,,, IT WILL COME hahahahaha
Just take it in 1 part at a time ,,, otherwise u guys WILL HAVE an OVERLOAD ,,,,,
Remember this favorite saying of mine ,,,,
KNOWLEDGE IS NOT THE POWER ,,,,,,
IT IS THE APPLICATION THAT IS POWER ,,,,,,,
Hang tight ,,,,
Cheers,
George
PS,,,,
It would be nice for people to sign off with their first name atleast ! ! ! !

phoenix777 Jan 25, 2019 3:37am | Post# 14

{quote} Howdy there ,,,,, Please read my comments on that chart ,,, I have brought to ur attention where to look ,,,,,, Forget the tops ,, PAY ATTENTION to the MECHANICS of how price action behaved ! ! ! ! ! ! As i said i at the top ,,, I WILL BE SHARING with u guys many GOLD NUGGETS ,,,,, Give me a chance ,,,, IT WILL COME hahahahaha Just take it in 1 part at a time ,,, otherwise u guys WILL HAVE an OVERLOAD ,,,,, Remember this favorite saying of mine ,,,, KNOWLEDGE IS NOT THE POWER ,,,,,, IT IS THE APPLICATION THAT IS POWER ,,,,,,, Hang tight...
Thanks George,

I've read your comment above, totally understood and very logical to me. I've been learning some micro-structure in M1 chart, and i think your contribution will strengthen what i've learnt so far.
Can't wait for your next Gold Nuggets.

Ray

fxmystery Jan 25, 2019 4:19am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
this indi help me well
Elliot Waves.mq4

dicojoxaftr Jan 25, 2019 4:44am | Post# 16

george, can i make an ea for your strategy ?

i know the bt & ft result already but im curious.

cheers

dicojoxaftr Jan 25, 2019 4:50am | Post# 17

A little introduction ,,,, My THOUGHTS ,,,, BELIEFS about this game ,,,,,, They are based on MY personal knowledge and experience , and with NO doubt in my mind ,,,, ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- = The market does NOT do a SUNDAY AFTERNOON STROLL in the park ,,,,, It is EXTREMELY HIGHLY organised business to the HIGHEST ORDER ,,,,, It is 100% MANIPULATED ,,, which is a BLESSING ! ! ! ! = The market is GOVERNED by ONE POWER ONLY ,,,,,, not a collective group --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
well after reading this,

looks like i was wrong about you Georgi

keep going, its manipulated indeed and all groups and countries ruled by one power but you can't win because ur money is their money, they know whats in ur pocket right now, they give u what they want and do whatever they want
when ur phone is just connected to the phone network or the net its possible for them to hear and even watch everything there, they can do more stuff, more and more

svenskkille Jan 25, 2019 5:22am | Post# 18

Thank you for ur thread and waiting for your gold nuggets.

Kumar

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 5:38am | Post# 19

{quote} well after reading this, looks like i was wrong about you Georgi keep going, its manipulated indeed and all groups and countries ruled by one power but you can't win because ur money is their money, they know whats in ur pocket right now, they give u what they want and do whatever they want when ur phone is just connected to the phone network or the net its possible for them to hear and even watch everything there, they can do more stuff, more and more
ONE POWER meaning ,,,
The action of the market is NOT an action of a collective group ,,, as it is too accurate and precise ,,,,,,
Collective group of people / Banks will NOT come to an agreement when each is looking after their own interest ,,,,,
It MUST BE a single power that is moving it ,,,, who they are ??? who knows ,,,,, IT IS NOT our Topic ,,, as TRADING is our ONLY Topic ! ! ! !
Cheers,
George

George AUS Jan 25, 2019 5:44am | Post# 20

george, can i make an ea for your strategy ? i know the bt & ft result already but im curious. cheers
I will answer this one as it is for the benefit of all regarding Automating strategies ,,,,,
I am totally against FULLY automating a system ,,,,, and thats why NO AUTOMATED system works ALL the time and more importantly CONSISTENT ,,, simply because ,,,,
Price is very subjective ,,, and forever changing its backdrop ,,,, consistency will ONLY come together when DISCRETION applied at all times ,,,,, cause any approach MUST be FULLY FLEXIBLE inline with the constant changes .
EA's can NOT adopt that kind of application ,,,hence the lack of consistency in any automated EA .
Cheers,
George

© Forex Factory