Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT5 indicators for Alienís trading systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=872336)

EstherYim Mar 1, 2019 12:05am | Post# 21

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Base code is ready. But core functionality for coloring is not implemented. In this version: if(ADX[current]>ADX[previous]) bull color else if(ADX[current]<ADX[previous]) bear color else flat color Please provide specification for coloring requirements. {file} {image} {image}
Hi Joeef,

I've attached the dashboard specifications written by the creator for MT4 version (FXKabab) from Alien's thread. Do let me know if the info is suffice.

One more thing that I notice, the dashboard is still at main chart though I've change the number of sub window to 2 (as attached), anything that I did wrong?

Cheers!
Esther
Click to Enlarge

Name: ADX Dashboard specifications.PNG
Size: 173 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: ADX Dash sub window.PNG
Size: 116 KB

JoeeF Mar 1, 2019 12:22am | Post# 22

{quote} One more thing that I notice, the dashboard is still at main chart though I've change the number of sub window to 2 (as attached), anything that I did wrong? Cheers! Esther {image} {image}
Thank you for your input. Yes this is a bug. I'll solve it in the next release.

makenas Mar 1, 2019 2:24am | Post# 23

{quote} You can download MDS and RSIOMA indicators now Ö {image}
Hello, do we have the same indicators for mt4? if yes kindly share

JoeeF Mar 1, 2019 3:34am | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello, do we have the same indicators for mt4? if yes kindly share
There are a lot of MT4 indicators in original Alienís thread there (if you click the paperclip on the top-right corner).
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 78 KB

JoeeF Mar 1, 2019 10:06am | Post# 25

{quote} Hi Joeef, I've attached the dashboard specifications written by the creator for MT4 version (FXKabab) from Alien's thread. Do let me know if the info is suffice.
This is totally overwhelming. One post is connected to other and so on. I will need exact specification.

EstherYim Mar 4, 2019 1:09am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} This is totally overwhelming. One post is connected to other and so on. I will need exact specification.
Sorry for the trouble caused, JoeeF. As I'm not a coder nor technical person myself so thought the given information was sufficient. I have found another indicator for ADX dashboard created by emonts in Alien's thread with the same function as attached. Note that this indicator features MTF ADX dashboard with alert which I think it is not necessary for our case here. Simplicity at its best

Do let me know if this mq4 file provides the necessary specifications that you were asking for else I'll try to search around again...

Cheers!

Esther
AA_ALIEN_ADX_DASHBOARD_V1.02.mq4

makenas Mar 4, 2019 2:54am | Post# 27

{quote} There are a lot of MT4 indicators in original Alienís thread there (if you click the paperclip on the top-right corner). {image}
Thank you, i found it

JoeeF Mar 4, 2019 8:49am | Post# 28

{quote} Thank you, i found it
You're very welcome.

JoeeF Mar 4, 2019 10:22am | Post# 29

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Sorry for the trouble caused, JoeeF. As I'm not a coder nor technical person myself so thought the given information was sufficient.
Don't afraid no trouble.

I have found another indicator for ADX dashboard created by emonts in Alien's thread with the same function as attached. Note that this indicator features MTF ADX dashboard with alert which I think it is not necessary for our case here. Simplicity at its best
Test it and please let me know ...
Attachment 3249744
Click to Enlarge

Size: 12 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 12 KB

EstherYim Mar 5, 2019 2:25am | Post# 30

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Don't afraid no trouble. {quote} Test it and please let me know ... {file} {image} {image}
Hi JoeeF,

Wow, you are quick! Tested it on few pairs and it works well overall. The only thing that I noticed so far is the dashboard for USDJPY pair will remain beneath AUDUSD dashboard after I change the pair from USDJPY to AUDUSD. Attachment below for your info.

Cheers!

Esther
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD.PNG
Size: 179 KB

JoeeF Mar 6, 2019 12:53am | Post# 31

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} The only thing that I noticed so far is the dashboard for USDJPY pair will remain beneath AUDUSD dashboard after I change the pair from USDJPY to AUDUSD. Attachment below for your info. Cheers! Esther {image}
Currency pair symbol input is default empty. That means the current symbol. Try to input explicitly required symbol.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 37 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image3.png
Size: 15 KB

salimc Mar 27, 2019 2:42pm | Post# 32

{quote} Don't afraid no trouble. {quote} Test it and please let me know ... {file} {image} {image}
hI,
Downloaded Aliens mt5 dashboard.
Thank you for your hard work.
Salim

EstherYim Mar 29, 2019 12:25pm | Post# 33

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Joe,

I have been using the indicators for a while and I think there might be bug somewhere. Errors as below:

1) The DDS doesn't display on weekly chart in the RSIOMA window
2) MTF DDS doesn't display from H4 onwards
3) In the H1 chart, the weekly DDS in the MTF DDS (last window) did not display right, it is supposed to be up. I have also attached the MT4 version for your easy understanding.

Hope you can help to resolve these issue.

Cheers!

Esther
Click to Enlarge

Name: DDS MT5.PNG
Size: 184 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: DDS MT4.PNG
Size: 172 KB

JoeeF Mar 29, 2019 12:58pm | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
The DDS doesn't display on weekly chart in the RSIOMA window
Those indicators were extracted from my own framework that I don't support more. So yes they might be a little bit unstable. If you can't see for example DS switch between periods back and forth.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 21 KB

JoeeF Mar 29, 2019 1:24pm | Post# 35

1 Attachment(s)
MTF DDS doesn't display from H4 onwards 3) In the H1 chart, the weekly DDS in the MTF DDS (last window) did not display right, it is supposed to be up. I have also attached the MT4 version for your easy understanding. Hope you can help to resolve these issue. Cheers! Esther {image} {image}
I'm very sorry but it's too long ago I used Alien's approach...
Click to Enlarge

Size: 35 KB

sol4live Mar 29, 2019 1:37pm | Post# 36

I sent you a message in your box, please check. Thank you.

JoeeF Mar 30, 2019 1:21am | Post# 37

I sent you a message in your box, please check. Thank you.
Thank you for your message.
I answered it.
regards

nelchris85 Aug 31, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 38

{quote} Currency pair symbol input is default empty. That means the current symbol. Try to input explicitly required symbol. {image} {image} {image}
Hello sir, i really appreciate your hard work.thank you for sharing. About your ADX dashboard, can you please put an input for adx value so that we can modify according to our preferred settings. Thank you.

nelchris85 Aug 31, 2019 12:59pm | Post# 39

{quote} Currency pair symbol input is default empty. That means the current symbol. Try to input explicitly required symbol. {image} {image} {image}
Hello sir JoeeF,

Can I make a request for a Dashboard that show some basic information such as the currency pair, the TF, Spread, Swap long, Swap short, Free margin, ADR(with customizable settings) Today's range, distance from current price to the high & low of the day, candle close time, ADX & RSI VALUE (with customizable settings input for value and timeframe).

Thanks a lot and God bless you Sir.

JoeeF Aug 31, 2019 1:25pm | Post# 40

{quote} Hello sir, i really appreciate your hard work.thank you for sharing. About your ADX dashboard, can you please put an input for adx value so that we can modify according to our preferred settings. Thank you.
Thank you for kind words.

I'm sorry but I'm no longer support Alienís trading systems.
regards

© Forex Factory