Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   MT5 indicators for Alienís trading systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=872336)

JoeeF Jan 21, 2019 7:56am | Post# 1

1 Attachment(s)
I'm considering this thread as closed. Please use:
MT5 Indicators and EAs

=================================================

DS, MDS, RSIOMA, BBS, template
You can find current Release 1.02 here.

ADX Dashboard
JFADXDashB - You can find current Release 1.00 here.

My other threads:
Pivot Trading Journal
MT5 Indicators and EAs
Trend & Momentum on Multiple TFs Journal

Disclaimer:

1. This software is provided freely and may not be sold or distributed commercially.
  2. Code is offered on an “as is, take it or leave it” basis with no guarantee that it works as you believe that it should.
  3. Download and use it at your own risk.
  4. I accept no liability for any computer damage or financial losses.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 23 KB

JoeeF Jan 21, 2019 8:11am | Post# 2

There are a lot of requests for these indicators there. For example:

{quote} Hey mate, Could you share your template and indis please?, I seem to be getting lost with all the downloads and yours look like what I used to have. Many thanks in advance.
{quote} Is that an MT5 Multi DDS indicator you have there? Mind sharing it, I could put that to good use!
{quote} Hi, i like your chart very much... Is it possible to share your indicator & TPL here please ... best regards,
Hi JoeeF! I am a student of Alien too for V1 and V2 since 2 years back though I rarely post on the thread as I was trying to absorb and learn from the background. I have however moved to MT5 platform since November last year and I have tried so hard to search for RSIOMA & MTF DDS everywhere on the web but to avail. So happy that I finally stumble upon your journal and would like to ask a favor from you if you could share these 2 indicators with me? Many thanks in advance! Regards, Esther
You can find more here:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post10526793
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post11902772

JoeeF Jan 21, 2019 11:35am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Hi JoeeF! Is it possible to share your indicator & TPL from Post 187.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post10603602
myb

You can download MDS and RSIOMA indicators now …

Click to Enlarge

Size: 22 KB

Astorcoder Jan 31, 2019 8:18am | Post# 4

Joeef:

Would you happen to have a pdf of the current Alien Extraterrestrial Visual Trading System entry and exit rules that you could share with me?

I'm coding the system in an MT4 Expert Advisor, and it would save me from having to read all 40,000 posts to extract the information.

In your opinion should I just bite the bullet and switch to MQ5? I am on the fence on that decision.

I'd really appreciate it and your opinion!

I'm a junior member so I don't think you can PM me.

Thank you.

JoeeF Jan 31, 2019 4:11pm | Post# 5

Joeef: Would you happen to have a pdf of the current Alien Extraterrestrial Visual Trading System entry and exit rules that you could share with me? I'm coding the system in an MT4 Expert Advisor, and it would save me from having to read all 40,000 posts to extract the information.
There are a lot of pdfs in original Alien’s thread there (if you click the paperclip on the top-right corner). Keep in mind that it will take time to comprehend and digest information. The best way would be to go through thread.

In your opinion should I just bite the bullet and switch to MQ5? I am on the fence on that decision.
I’m not able to answer this question. Too many variables …

Thank you for your input.

Astorcoder Feb 1, 2019 12:28am | Post# 6

{quote} There are a lot of pdfs in original Alienís thread there (if you click the paperclip on the top-right corner). Keep in mind that it will take time to comprehend and digest information. The best way would be to go through thread. {quote} Iím not able to answer this question. Too many variables Ö Thank you for your input.
Thanks for that tip JoeeF. After searching keyword ".pdf" I was able to zero in on what I was looking for. However you are right, one should read every word. As has been previously stated elsewhere, it is a "Gold Mine".

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post11283590

In the meantime sticking with MT4 for coding. I will drag it across the finish line - I always do.

Kind regards JoeeF.

mmgdinuka Feb 14, 2019 3:33am | Post# 7

Release 1.00: DS, MDS, RSIOMA There are a lot of requests and private messages. So I decided to release some standalone indicators (without framework). {file} Disclaimer: This software is provided freely and may not be sold or distributed commercially. Code is offered on an ďas is, take it or leave itĒ basis with no guarantee that it works as you believe that it should. Download and use it at your own risk. I accept no liability for any computer damage or financial losses.

Hello sIr can you code DDS db, RSIOMA DB set to mt5

JoeeF Feb 14, 2019 7:31am | Post# 8

{quote} Hello sIr can you code DDS db, RSIOMA DB set to mt5
Hello there. Thank you for your input. Did you mean dashboard? It would be better to post some screenshots.
Best,
Joe

mmgdinuka Feb 15, 2019 10:55pm | Post# 9

{quote} Hello there. Thank you for your input. Did you mean dashboard? It would be better to post some screenshots. Best, Joe
yes sir dasboard

JoeeF Feb 16, 2019 3:41am | Post# 10

{quote} yes sir dasboard
I'm so sorry but I cannot help you without better specification what you are looking for. There are a lot of dashboards in original Alien's thread.

mmgdinuka Feb 16, 2019 8:00am | Post# 11

{quote} I'm so sorry but I cannot help you without better specification what you are looking for. There are a lot of dashboards in original Alien's thread.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10975094

You can see it from this post sir, if you can convert to mt5 sir, thank you verymuch

JoeeF Feb 17, 2019 7:41am | Post# 12

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10975094 You can see it from this post sir, if you can convert to mt5 sir, thank you verymuch
MT5 versions of DDS and RSIOMA you've got here in this thread.

iAA_MTF_DDS_DB V3.01 and iAA_MTF_RSIOMA_DB V3.01 - did you try these codes? I still cannot see any screenshot from you. And please read links in the first post of this thread.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 16 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 39 KB

JoeeF Feb 17, 2019 7:57am | Post# 13

6 Attachment(s)
{quote} https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post10975094 You can see it from this post sir, if you can convert to mt5 sir, thank you verymuch
It is not so easy to release dashboards that are on my old screenshots there in my Alien's journal. They aren't standalone. But indicators I can and I've realized that I've got one more - BBS. So new release is here: MT5_JFAlienAEVS_v1.01. You can download it on the first post of this thread.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 15 KB
Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Name: Image3.png
Size: 15 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image4.png
Size: 11 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image5.png
Size: 32 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image6.png

EstherYim Feb 27, 2019 1:16am | Post# 14

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} It is not so easy to release dashboards that are on my old screenshots there in my Alien's journal. They aren't standalone. But indicators I can and I've realized that I've got one more - BBS. So new release is here: MT5_JFAlienAEVS_v1.01. You can download it on the first post of this thread. {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
Hi JoeeF,

Thank you and you are a godsend! If you need Advance ADX that shows background color when the trend is up/down, I've found it somewhere so you may download the attachment, a little give back to your kindness.

I would also like to ask if you have ADX Dashbard (ADX Dash Alien V2) that shows light on/off when the ADX lines (7,21,42,89,144) rise/fall like in the attached screenshot? I have attached the indicator in MT4 version for your further info as well. But I don't have the MT4 source code.

Let me know should you need more info.

Thanks!

Regards,
Esther
advanced_adx.mq5
ADX Dash Alien v2.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: ADX Dashboard.PNG
Size: 155 KB

Sixer Feb 27, 2019 4:49am | Post# 15

Why are the indicators of post #1 not working with my ALPARI platform ?

I use version: 5.00 build 1745

Sixer

JoeeF Feb 27, 2019 11:09am | Post# 16

Why are the indicators of post #1 not working with my ALPARI platform ? I use version: 5.00 build 1745 Sixer
I can help you only if you provide more information. Please post some screenshots. What you can see in your Toolbox (Experts Tab) for example?

All my indicators are tested on last version from 21 February 2019.

---
MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1745 is from 12 January 2018 and:

MetaTrader 5 build 1745 will be the last platform version supporting Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista.
A few months ago, we announced end of support for older versions of operating systems. Windows 2003, Windows Vista and especially Microsoft Windows XP are outdated operating systems. Microsoft ended support for Windows XP three years ago, because potential hardware capabilities could no longer be realized on this system due to technical limitations.
MetaTrader 5 build 1745 and older versions will continue to work on the above operating systems, but will no longer receive updates. Platform installers will not run on these operating systems.

The minimum required operating system version for running MetaTrader 5 is Windows 7. However, we strongly recommend using the 64-bit version of Windows 10.

Sixer Feb 28, 2019 1:38am | Post# 17

JoeeF,

this could be the reason - i use the MT5 platform with Win XP.
Which "secret" code did you use that your indicator(s) can`t displayed with the older version ?

Sixer

JoeeF Feb 28, 2019 4:56pm | Post# 18

JoeeF, this could be the reason - i use the MT5 platform with Win XP.
Yes this may be the reason. But without more information (errors and so on) I'm not sure.

Which "secret" code did you use that your indicator(s) can`t displayed with the older version ? Sixer
No secret code. I'm only not supporting Win XP. I could create virtual machine and test it but why?

JoeeF Feb 28, 2019 6:32pm | Post# 19

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi JoeeF, Thank you and you are a godsend! If you need Advance ADX that shows background color when the trend is up/down, I've found it somewhere so you may download the attachment, a little give back to your kindness. I would also like to ask if you have ADX Dashbard (ADX Dash Alien V2) that shows light on/off when the ADX lines (7,21,42,89,144) rise/fall like in the attached screenshot? I have attached the indicator in MT4 version for your further info as well. But I don't have the MT4 source code. Let me know should you need more...
Base code is ready. But core functionality for coloring is not implemented.

In this version:
Inserted Code
if(ADX[current]>ADX[previous]) bull color
else if(ADX[current]<ADX[previous]) bear color
else flat color

Please provide specification for coloring requirements.
Attachment 3244784
Click to Enlarge

Size: 9 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 9 KB

JoeeF Mar 1, 2019 12:03am | Post# 20

2 Attachment(s)
Bugfix Release 1.02. Please update your indicators.
Attachment 3244970
Click to Enlarge

© Forex Factory