Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Coinexx Merger With FinPro Trading? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=862463)

salimc May 11, 2019 3:27pm | Post# 41

{quote} i hear you man i didn't like the no address-no phone business card from the beginning i'm not against offshore brokers per se provided they represent a workable and viable solution for a Trader looking to escape the esma limitations but as you say there are certain areas of the world that just don't sound good for a broker to operate from , even more so when they don't bother to publish basic info about them

salimc May 12, 2019 4:36pm | Post# 42

{quote} i hear you man i didn't like the no address-no phone business card from the beginning i'm not against offshore brokers per se provided they represent a workable and viable solution for a Trader looking to escape the esma limitations but as you say there are certain areas of the world that just don't sound good for a broker to operate from , even more so when they don't bother to publish basic info about them
But still can't understand why people deposit with them. Maybe newbies are doing it. Not any professional trader.

MXT May 13, 2019 4:10pm | Post# 43

{quote} But still can't understand why people deposit with them. Maybe newbies are doing it. Not any professional trader.
were they legit , they would represent an alternative to low 30 : 1 leverage

FXsniper111 May 13, 2019 4:36pm | Post# 44

{quote} were they legit , they would represent an alternative to low 30 : 1 leverage
Justforex is still an alernate to the 30:1 ESMA bullshit and i still use IC markets and havent heard anyting abaut they changing to lower leverage yet.I use Justforex for centaccounts with marty EA`S and have never had problems with them,but i left finpro because of price manip.

MXT May 13, 2019 5:35pm | Post# 45

{quote} Justforex is still an alernate to the 30:1 ESMA bullshit and i still use IC markets and havent heard anyting abaut they changing to lower leverage yet.I use Justforex for centaccounts with marty EA`S and have never had problems with them,but i left finpro because of price manip.
cool man , glad to know you're in good terms with your broker

NPSystems May 14, 2019 10:58pm | Post# 46

I would be curious to know what deposit amount people would feel safe putting into Coinexx. For me, it seems depositing up to 50K would be "safe." What do others think?

FXsniper111 May 15, 2019 12:29am | Post# 47

I would be curious to know what deposit amount people would feel safe putting into Coinexx. For me, it seems depositing up to 50K would be "safe." What do others think?
Well then obiusly yoou have a lot more money than i have if you can "trow"Away 50 k like that.I would not deposit more than 500 dollars at the most.

PoundTrader May 15, 2019 3:35am | Post# 48

here is 2 pamm large accounts 500k and 100K

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Bit...x-pamm/2928174

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/Bit...pamm-2/2915336

MXT May 15, 2019 8:42am | Post# 49

how can one invest that kind of money with a broker with no phone and no address ?

and the guy has another account with none the less than IronFX !!!

PoundTrader May 15, 2019 10:58am | Post# 50

how can one invest that kind of money with a broker with no phone and no address ? and the guy has another account with none the less than IronFX !!!
well they did

Ziko9o8 May 17, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 51

how can one invest that kind of money with a broker with no phone and no address ? and the guy has another account with none the less than IronFX !!!
- They are accepting crypto crurrencies with no kyc & aml. I think they are the future.

Ziko9o8 May 17, 2019 2:52pm | Post# 52

- I've opened an account with them in the first of May. so far so good.

MXT May 18, 2019 9:21am | Post# 53

{quote} - They are accepting crypto crurrencies with no kyc & aml. I think they are the future.
i got nothing against the crypto option , just the mystery and lack of transparency

i'm glad for you if you trade with them and you're OK with them

NPSystems May 18, 2019 2:25pm | Post# 54

{quote} - They are accepting crypto crurrencies with no kyc & aml. I think they are the future.
Crypto-based brokers are the future given that crypto won't be killed in our lifetime and I think currently anyway, these types of brokers aren't under any pressure to be regulated. They do require KYC to make withdrawals but I only see benefits with Coinexx because your crypto deposit is instantly exchanged to USD or EUR for MT4,5 and the commission is just $2 instead of the common $7. So the only downside is that they're not regulated? But even regulated brokers are often dishonest in some form and are fined all the time by their regulators. You can only be as picky as your options!

NPSystems May 31, 2019 1:52pm | Post# 55

1 Attachment(s)
I don't have any accounts with this broker whalesfxservices but this is what happens when visiting their site. This crypto broker evaporated, went poof

Click to Enlarge

Name: whalesfxservices.jpg
Size: 77 KB

Ziko9o8 Jun 1, 2019 4:36am | Post# 56

I don't have any accounts with this broker whalesfxservices but this is what happens when visiting their site. This crypto broker evaporated, went poof {image}
- I only know of a broker called Whale Club and he is up and running, can you give us a link of this (whalesfxservices)?

NPSystems Jun 1, 2019 12:14pm | Post# 57

{quote} - I only know of a broker called Whale Club and he is up and running, can you give us a link of this (whalesfxservices)?
I recall visiting their website in the past and it looked like a typical site of a crypto broker. The link for them is in the screenshot or here. From what it looks like, they left in a hurry and didn't leave any way for their clients to contact them.

By "crypto broker" I mean the ones with a CFD trading platform.

NPSystems Jun 7, 2019 9:18am | Post# 58

4 Attachment(s)
I wanted to create a demo account with Coinexx and I must have reached them at a bad time. It looks a bit unprofessional but it looks like Coinexx is currently using an invalid expired certificate. I suppose I should be happy as long as they're not hosting their site from some basement of a house on a 56 Kilo bits per second dialup.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 105 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.jpg
Size: 182 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.jpg
Size: 172 KB
But I'm happy to see that coinexx.org works! While the actual site coinexx.com does not

Click to Enlarge

Name: 4.jpg
Size: 251 KB

NPSystems Jun 7, 2019 11:25am | Post# 59

2 Attachment(s)
At least now it's one step closer to being able to log in and create a demo account. Thankfully I don't trade real money with them This seem unprofessional for a business dealing with client money.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 306 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.jpg
Size: 101 KB

Alvinjack Jun 14, 2019 6:32am | Post# 60

1 Attachment(s)
There might a problem with your network bro, mine is working just fine and I am not talking about just today, but before as well.
You need to check your connection.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 184 KB

© Forex Factory