Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Zen method, make your own bank (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=859716)

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 4:16am | Post# 1

Zen method, make your own bank

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all

i want to share with you guys ,this system is very simple, and very easy.
this is free, but please do your own research first.
because i just research it with one pair this year, and it earns 3400 pips this year.
please research and backtest it with another pair and shares here.
because i believe sharing is caring, and by sharing we can improves ourself and also others.

The strategy is quite simple:
1.Open GBPUSD,use the first hour indicator attached, set it to 8.00(I use GMT+2 broker) for others broker please suite it with your own broker.

2.then + 100 pips from the high of the 8.00,set a buy stop and set the TP +100 pips from the buystop entry.
and -100 pips from the low of the 8.00 , set a sell stop and set tp TP -100 pips from the sell stop entry.

it would be look like this:

Attachment 3131346
3.at 23.55 if it isnt triggered delete the trade,
4.do it every day.

*We dont use SL with this strategy, we let it float, if it hit TP then your account grow.If not then let it float,
we must use small lot for the strategy,
but each tp is 100 pips, so even 0.01 lot in standard account earns 10 dollar each TP hit.

If anybody wants to make the EA for this strategy, you are very welcome.
Please do backtest for another pair like GBPJPY , EURUSD , AND OTHERS and please share the results here so we can improve together.

LETS PROFIT TOGETHER IN THIS JOURNEY

FirstHourHiLo v1.1.mq4

khunvi Dec 14, 2018 5:36am | Post# 2

What would be your floating at the moment for GBPUSD?

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 6:37am | Post# 3

What would be your floating at the moment for GBPUSD?
right now 3 floating trade, one is 600 pips, 300 and 200 something, total around 1200 pips, with total gain from january till now is 4600 pips.

Roszey Dec 14, 2018 6:42am | Post# 4

Hi,
Thanks for sharing. My question is why 100pips?

Gurudeva Dec 14, 2018 8:01am | Post# 5

Please dont try this with real money, it's a completely losing strategy, not difficult to understand why.
In a directional market it will blow your accunt very fast.
If you get a trend , without stop, you have no change.
Sorry i dont want to be rude, but it is just the reality.

howard Dec 14, 2018 8:09am | Post# 6

Hi
If either of buy stop or sell stop is filled during the day, do you delete the other one and wait for the next day's new set up?
If neither of buy or sell is triggered during the day, do you delete them and wait for the next day's new set up?

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 8:38am | Post# 7

Hi, Thanks for sharing. My question is why 100pips?
Just to make sure we bank the profit, actually it still can be improve, we have to check the data and the statistics, do you have any better idea how to improve it?

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 8:40am | Post# 8

Please dont try this with real money, it's a completely losing strategy, not difficult to understand why. In a directional market it will blow your accunt very fast. If you get a trend , without stop, you have no change. Sorry i dont want to be rude, but it is just the reality.
its okay, have you check the data? the statistic? because we need to speak based on data, you can be right and i can be wrong, either way i can be right and you can be wrong, or we can both right.. doesnt matter who is right or wrong, but we must speak based on data. not by our opinion.

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 8:42am | Post# 9

Hi If either of buy stop or sell stop is filled during the day, do you delete the other one and wait for the next day's new set up? If neither of buy or sell is triggered during the day, do you delete them and wait for the next day's new set up?
if one order triggered we dont delete the others, let it be open. We close it on the end of the day, if only left one pending order, we delete it, if it left 2 then we also delete them.
the key is we delete it every day in the end of the day.

Gurudeva Dec 14, 2018 8:51am | Post# 10

{quote} its okay, have you check the data? the statistic? because we need to speak based on data, you can be right and i can be wrong, either way i can be right and you can be wrong, or we can both right.. doesnt matter who is right or wrong, but we must speak based on data. not by our opinion.
you dont need data, just a little bit of experience.
If you trade with no stop loss , in a directional market, you're dead.
You can go against 300pips in one day and still floating the next day, but next day if trend continue you could lose a new trade, 300 the new one, and 600 the old.
It's like a martingale...
You should do the opposite, cut the loss and let float the profit

Irfan42 Dec 14, 2018 8:57am | Post# 11

{quote} its okay, have you check the data? the statistic? because we need to speak based on data, you can be right and i can be wrong, either way i can be right and you can be wrong, or we can both right.. doesnt matter who is right or wrong, but we must speak based on data. not by our opinion.
Hi guys
I am newly in this market i know about this little bit please give me wise advice
I am going to buy or sell MNQ.
Whats your suggestions BUY or SELL?
Hi guys
I am newly in this market i know about this little bit please give me wise advice
I am going to buy or sell MNQ.
Whats your suggestions BUY or SELL?

zentrader8 Dec 14, 2018 9:38am | Post# 12

{quote} you dont need data, just a little bit of experience. If you trade with no stop loss , in a directional market, you're dead. You can go against 300pips in one day and still floating the next day, but next day if trend continue you could lose a new trade, 300 the new one, and 600 the old. It's like a martingale... You should do the opposite, cut the loss and let float the profit
Speaking of experience ,
ive been trading forex since 2009, and i ve found that forex market is always up and down,its not trending market, its rather sideways market, what is the chance that one trade float more than 600 pips? and what is the chance that a trade hit Take profit at 100 pips?
you have to check at the data first.
what is the criteria to enter? you have to be 100 pips from the 8.00 high/low, means if market move 100 pips, its a big player, big player moves price, and we just get into it.
if it float? then we just let it float, thats why i said we have to use small lot. 0.01 or 0.02 , or suite it with your account size.
what is the chance it float more than 600 pips?
what is the chance it hit tp 100 pips?
which chance is bigger?

dicojoxaftr Dec 14, 2018 10:37am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Let's try this one on demo.
Zenmeth EA.ex4

Gurudeva Dec 15, 2018 8:05am | Post# 14

{quote} Speaking of experience , ive been trading forex since 2009, and i ve found that forex market is always up and down,its not trending market, its rather sideways market, what is the chance that one trade float more than 600 pips? and what is the chance that a trade hit Take profit at 100 pips? you have to check at the data first. what is the criteria to enter? you have to be 100 pips from the 8.00 high/low, means if market move 100 pips, its a big player, big player moves price, and we just get into it. if it float? then we just let it float,...

*We dont use SL with this strategy, we let it float, if it hit TP then your account grow.If not then let it float,
we must use small lot for the strategy,
but each tp is 100 pips, so even 0.01 lot in standard account earns 10 dollar each TP hit.

Just a question , to be sure to have understood the strategy.
When you will close the loss ? at the end of the day ? or do you leave it float endlessly?

zentrader8 Dec 16, 2018 5:35am | Post# 15

Let's try this one on demo. {file}
thanks, and what is the rules for this EA? does everything like i mentioned earlier?

zentrader8 Dec 16, 2018 5:36am | Post# 16

{quote} *We dont use SL with this strategy, we let it float, if it hit TP then your account grow.If not then let it float, we must use small lot for the strategy, but each tp is 100 pips, so even 0.01 lot in standard account earns 10 dollar each TP hit. Just a question , to be sure to have understood the strategy. When you will close the loss ? at the end of the day ? or do you leave it float endlessly?

we leave it endlessly, or you can close it when you think the time is right, example like:
8x times you win, and you have a floater,one position that float 200/300 pips, then you can close it, and you still can have around 500 pips.

emiel2303 Dec 16, 2018 7:36am | Post# 17

If i look at the EU it can take days or even weeks before we get into a trade. GU is been very volatile because of the Brexit thing. When all is calm down a bit it can takes a very long time too before we can enter in GU. And most of the time (after entering) we have to face a big DD. Please let me be wrong.

zentrader8 Dec 16, 2018 9:56am | Post# 18

If i look at the EU it can take days or even weeks before we get into a trade. GU is been very volatile because of the Brexit thing. When all is calm down a bit it can takes a very long time too before we can enter in GU. And most of the time (after entering) we have to face a big DD. Please let me be wrong.
Yeah, but how much big is DD do you think you will face? most of the trades will hit 100 pips , only a few trades float, and the quantity is not much, please do backtest on your own first, and collect the data, we must talk with the data, if EURUSD then we can lower the range, like 80/90 , right now its still not fixed, for the best results we have to research it, and collect the data first, check how much range is the best? how much is the floaters, etc.

hal7 Dec 21, 2018 1:39pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 122118zen eu.png
Size: 72 KB
I thought this was an intriguing idea to play around with so I have set up a few trades. Here is the EU that triggered going 100 pips. Now it is about -100. I am also in a JY and GJ trade that triggered. Interestingly enough I had followed a guy one time who advocated just the opposite of this to take the opposite on a pair moving 100 pips. And this trade would be a classic example. We'll see how it pans out, I think think the risk is you could be sitting in a trade for very long time down hundreds of pips, but I will keep an open mind on it for now. I set the trades manually I put the EA on but could not get it to work may not have a setting right.

mankindeg Dec 21, 2018 2:23pm | Post# 20

Isn't 100 pips a bit huge? Are you sure you mean pips and not points? If yes, then some trades could take very long.

© Forex Factory