Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/858631-daily-trading-ideas)

fxpro786 Dec 2, 2020 2:26am | Post# 71761

{quote} If commercial content exists,...I can confuse consumers for the 2 cent method because I'm here to bring BBMA, which is the same as commercial, and elsewhere .. ha ha if I continue, it's like bothering others ... and embarrassing myself that's a code of ethics ... you must know this before this chart was declared commercial ... the reason I stay here is the hope of my best friend ... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To: COmar.FX | From: akim0895 | Sent: Sep 25, 2020 9:05pm ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Please COMAR, AKIM keep me in your secret group, telegram, whatsapp.
Now I am used to see your posts and images.. If you leave like this. It will be difficult atleast for me.

witowito Dec 2, 2020 3:32am | Post# 71762

{quote} Please COMAR, AKIM keep me in your secret group, telegram, whatsapp. Now I am used to see your posts and images.. If you leave like this. It will be difficult atleast for me.
Buddy most of the Info u need to become a Real trader is already in the thread if u read it from page one untill today u gonna find answers for each question u ask . I know is not that easy to do it but its up to u how much u really desire to become a good Trader...
So even if the leave dont feel like uncompleted just go back and analyze each picture each post and each advice... then just build ur own way based on their advices.
I hope it helps.
God Bless U

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 8:53am | Post# 71763

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please COMAR, AKIM keep me in your secret group, telegram, whatsapp. Now I am used to see your posts and images.. If you leave like this. It will be difficult atleast for me.
see posts and images must be like this mate ...
ha ha ha .... just kidding
cash n collect ... GBP USD

Click to Enlarge

Name: 00.png
Size: 45 KB

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 9:04am | Post# 71764

1 Attachment(s)
my gold still in play ... on top and bottom ... kkk
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 34 KB

Relevisk.com Dec 2, 2020 9:10am | Post# 71765

Profitable trading is possible but it is as much about patience as it is about confidence, also it's not about being right all the time or even most of the time, it's about money management. watch our video at https://www.youtube.com/.../UCfcIYnyiWzsq5O3Vnnu.../featured and then read through our strategy in the posts on our website relevisk.com
no magic
no inexplicable returns
have self discipline and patience and eventually the confidence will come
success can then follow

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 10:01am | Post# 71766

2 Attachment(s)
cash and collect some for EURGBP
and open sell for lock my profit on the top
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1..png
Size: 39 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2..png
Size: 38 KB

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 10:22am | Post# 71767

1 Attachment(s)
cash n collect USDCHF
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3...png
Size: 32 KB

General Lee Dec 2, 2020 11:27am | Post# 71768

cash and collect some for EURGBP and open sell for lock my profit on the top {image} {image}
what is the reason sell eurgbp, H4 is momentum candle.

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 12:49pm | Post# 71769

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} what is the reason sell eurgbp, H4 is momentum candle.
the reason is my momentum and go for TP on low lwma
Why do I do that ... because I have profit on hold to lock
if there is an error, the profit is still not the least bit less he he
Click to Enlarge

Name: 00.png
Size: 38 KB

General Lee Dec 2, 2020 12:52pm | Post# 71770

{quote} the reason is my momentum and go for TP on low lwma Why do I do that ... because I have profit on hold to lock if there is an error, the profit is still not the least bit less he he {image}
thanks bro

sulai45 Dec 2, 2020 1:03pm | Post# 71771

Good evening all, hope you're well. Bears look alright for G/U, and G/J. While bulls for E/G, 1H.

COmar.FX Dec 2, 2020 1:09pm | Post# 71772

{quote} thanks bro
and now m15 the PA is below the mid BB ... to retest to pull back or breakout mid BB

bed time

coolmakina Dec 2, 2020 4:53pm | Post# 71773

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, let's see how this H4 at Audnzd plays. {image}
well... not bad at all.
cash and collect?
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZDH4.png
Size: 99 KB

Relevisk.com Dec 2, 2020 5:59pm | Post# 71774

Profitable trading is possible but it is as much about patience as it is about confidence, also it's not about being right all the time or even most of the time, it's about money management. seriously, watch our video at https://www.youtube.com/.../UCfcIYny...nu.../featured and then read through our strategy in the posts on our website.

fxpro786 Dec 3, 2020 12:01am | Post# 71775

{quote} well... not bad at all. cash and collect? {image}
awesome catch buddy!!

sulai45 Dec 3, 2020 4:04am | Post# 71776

Morning all, hope you're all well. Sellers might go in for G/U, and G/J. While buyers for E/G, on 1H.

sulai45 Dec 3, 2020 4:10am | Post# 71777

Bulls for U/CHF.

Bears could also go in for N/U, and A/U.*

Bears on U/J look great.*

sulai45 Dec 3, 2020 4:32am | Post# 71778

Bears look good on E/U, while bulls for DXY.

sulai45 Dec 3, 2020 4:40am | Post# 71779

Bulls on U/CAD look well too.

TC48 Dec 3, 2020 5:24am | Post# 71780

{quote} the reason is my momentum and go for TP on low lwma Why do I do that ... because I have profit on hold to lock if there is an error, the profit is still not the least bit less he he {image}
Selamat siang Pak
On H4 …are u saying because of the strong momentum there has to be a reverse?
If so why so early then ur entry?
On H4 there is no momentum for a sell, there is no trend for a sell and there is no cs @ mahi5 for a sell
Is not this a big risk?
The LTFs improve for a sell and M15 is fine
But I get confused now for what is required for the #1 TF.
selamat jumpa lagi..

© Forex Factory