Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/858631-daily-trading-ideas)

xnaro Sep 28, 2020 8:45pm | Post# 70581

Can someone provide me with a piece of information of any kind that can help me understand when does a TREND stop according to BBMA? That is the last piece to my puzzle and im starting to freak the fuck out. If you are going to say that i need an EXT, MHV, etc... pls elaborate on that because of that I am aware.

Jarass1080 Sep 28, 2020 10:28pm | Post# 70582

{quote} I wonder too. Sometimes no result given... Noticed the sudden bearish after the speech of about -20 pips... Did you TP and get out? Or SL... I take TP +10 pips 1 hour earlier, dont want to get caught in the -20 pips bearish.. A lot noise.
I don't play such things. I closed my position later I entered again.

rubion Sep 29, 2020 12:28am | Post# 70583

{quote} GD all Rubion, where did you get the video? Thanks
this Post: https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/13114805#post13114805

sj9bp20 Sep 29, 2020 2:02am | Post# 70584

Can someone provide me with a piece of information of any kind that can help me understand when does a TREND stop according to BBMA? That is the last piece to my puzzle and im starting to freak the fuck out. If you are going to say that i need an EXT, MHV, etc... pls elaborate on that because of that I am aware.
The best thing you can do is watch the BBMA video. Then watch it again and again.
For me it was the best thing that happened to me. Everything suddenly made sense. I started to be profitable.
I still have a long way to go but I know I am on the right track.

See the video link here: https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...5#post13114805

Tjp Sep 29, 2020 4:07am | Post# 70585

Thanks Rubion for the link,

now need time to work on the videos, and same time keep an eye on this thread - - -

@comar and Akim

Thanks for your valuable information in this thread as I read backwards - piking up n lot of gold nuggets that you have posted ! ! !

zulkonain Sep 29, 2020 4:15am | Post# 70586

Akim,

appreciate if you cud teach how to trade using your method from scratch. Tq so much

COmar.FX Sep 29, 2020 5:25am | Post# 70587

1 Attachment(s)
trend stop if the PA cannot form another CSM and enter a close candle in the LWMA range
like this ... and close my one buy bonus
long wick H4 indicates PA goes to mid BB H4
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 65 KB

sulai45 Sep 29, 2020 7:24am | Post# 70588

Looks like bears are going to enter G/U, and G/J. Also E/U too, and DXY is tying to get bulls.

sulai45 Sep 29, 2020 7:58am | Post# 70589

Good day all. Bears look like they will enter U/CHF, looking at the 1H.
Would have been a good time to cash out on this now.

gatenio Sep 29, 2020 8:28am | Post# 70590

everybody here are BBMA traders?

sing2x Sep 29, 2020 8:34am | Post# 70591

everybody here are BBMA traders?
We are Akim's Trader actualy .
His method is not as complicated as BBMA.

COmar.FX Sep 29, 2020 10:38am | Post# 70592

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} trend stop if the PA cannot form another CSM and enter a close candle in the LWMA range like this ... and close my one buy bonus long wick H4 indicates PA goes to mid BB H4 {image}
and open two sell order ...
cash n collect on safe range ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1..png
Size: 66 KB

joeltp97 Sep 29, 2020 11:24am | Post# 70593

1900 possibly on the way in the next couple of hours!!! (XAU/USD)

Jarass1080 Sep 29, 2020 11:28am | Post# 70594

4 Attachment(s)
I'm happy.
Attachment 3752869Click to Enlarge

Name: a4.PNG
Size: 37 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: a2.PNG
Size: 38 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: a1.PNG
Size: 41 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: a.PNG
Size: 35 KB

sj9bp20 Sep 29, 2020 11:32am | Post# 70595

{quote} and open two sell order ... cash n collect on safe range ... {image}
HI Comar,

What is it you are calling the safe range. I have looked back but cannot decide whether its within the daily ATR or the 4hr high and low. Maybe its both.

Love your auto trend line built into IFX_RANGE LWMA - CoEXP by the way. I have your other indi's too but I struggle with too much on the chart and my poor old brain goes into overload trying to work it all out !!

xnaro Sep 29, 2020 11:41am | Post# 70596

{quote} trend stop if the PA cannot form another CSM and enter a close candle in the LWMA range like this ... and close my one buy bonus long wick H4 indicates PA goes to mid BB H4 {image}
I really appreciate the insights but i dont think i will understand much from that print, i know u know what to look at there and what matters and doesnt matter but its too much going on for me to even start to understand what you're saying... i'll keep trying to figure it out but yeah

xnaro Sep 29, 2020 11:46am | Post# 70597

{quote} HI Comar, What is it you are calling the safe range. I have looked back but cannot decide whether its within the daily ATR or the 4hr high and low. Maybe its both. Love your auto trend line built into IFX_RANGE LWMA - CoEXP by the way. I have your other indi's too but I struggle with too much on the chart and my poor old brain goes into overload trying to work it all out !!
That is because u probably dont know what to look for cuz info overload will always happen whenever and the trick is to know what you're looking for. I also dont know btw..

xnaro Sep 29, 2020 11:50am | Post# 70598

{quote} The best thing you can do is watch the BBMA video. Then watch it again and again. For me it was the best thing that happened to me. Everything suddenly made sense. I started to be profitable. I still have a long way to go but I know I am on the right track. See the video link here: https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...5#post13114805
Maybe dude i've watched it 3 times but i guess I'll watch it again. I wanna ask you tho (everyone), how do I know that the trend is about to reverse after a certain EXT bcs we know EXT is a signal its not 100% sure market reverses at every EXT so how can I know that a certain EXT is "the real one".

dele5000 Sep 29, 2020 11:52am | Post# 70599

{quote} I really appreciate the insights but i dont think i will understand much from that print, i know u know what to look at there and what matters and doesnt matter but its too much going on for me to even start to understand what you're saying... i'll keep trying to figure it out but yeah
You can understand it, start from recognizing CSM( candlestick momentum) outside your BB, after you see CSM, watch PA around whether there is energy in it in the same direction or there is failing in the direction

Overmars Sep 29, 2020 11:54am | Post# 70600

{quote} HI Comar, What is it you are calling the safe range. I have looked back but cannot decide whether its within the daily ATR or the 4hr high and low. Maybe its both. Love your auto trend line built into IFX_RANGE LWMA - CoEXP by the way. I have your other indi's too but I struggle with too much on the chart and my poor old brain goes into overload trying to work it all out !!

I had a couple easy scalps this morning on GU and GJ using the safe range after COmar shared his indi earlier. I dropped to M15 and used the H4 Hi and Lo MA along with the mid BB as boundaries playing in the direction of the short term trend as it was a quick scalp. Hopefully COmar will provide a little more insight as to how he approaches it though to be comfortable with larger orders. Dude shares so many indicators and all of them doing something useful that it is important to figure out what is most important to you so you can de-clutter your chart a bit.

Green pips to you!

© Forex Factory