Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/137-interactive-trading)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/858631-daily-trading-ideas)

fxpro786 Jul 2, 2020 1:58am | Post# 60961

{quote} Loaded on 4hrs setup Lets see. {image}
sir you looking again in hurry.
you have to calm down.
you have to have some patience.
i have seen your posts where you have said you have lost your house, assets, so much capital because of trading.
and you want to cover all that very fast.
that's seems not possible easily.
you trade with all that losses in your mind.
i don't know from where you bring big capital again and again in this market and then some blaack day comes and you cry that this trading is not for you..

it seems you are doing that mistake again as well this time.
you have to change yourself.
but now one difference in your trading i am seeing that you focusing on just gold and on both sides, better say you have some hedging strategy this time.
close one in loss and take profit from the other.
give some, and make some kind of a strategy!!

ngiler Jul 2, 2020 1:59am | Post# 60962

{quote} Note i take: 1. Dont over confident after green 2. Dont think to catch every move, dnt make ourself become market slave 3. Dont try to hedge or try enter low volume market, wait for better time n volume to play should stick to my words just now, wait for FF n LO to play now kind of give free money to dead market (low volume) note is important, need keep revise it and prevent forget the rule n discipline, prevent keep doing same mistake need to thank akim remind me , i over confident n forget my past mistake again
so hard to earn 50pips yet so easy to lose 20pips. thats y i dont play every movement. still waiting at HH or LL. im not pro like others

checkmated Jul 2, 2020 2:00am | Post# 60963

{quote} Comar.FX can you give me mq4 file of your LWMA RANGE indicator? because I want to edit line colors, line styles etc etc in the indi to match my system.' if you give me then it would be very helpful for me and I would be thankful.. and I can easily add & delete it onto my charts with my preferred settings and need not to change it everytime.. if you don't wanna give it publicy you can just message me that file. and if you can give it publicly then its awesome.. and if you have some issues giving it then its okay.. i will not force you!!
good moring all

i think u mean this indi check post 53232 he share it before

Gilaforex13 Jul 2, 2020 2:03am | Post# 60964

I didnt notice if today NFP.
Stay away at news, trade after news.

LeongPuiy Jul 2, 2020 2:11am | Post# 60965

{quote} Yes, mate. I set up my trading time from today. Sometimes forgot what Akim adviced us. Actually i keep adding order when i'm in red. Which is one thing Akim said never do. i'm feel bad
I will keep read my note every morning until it in my mind

fxpro786 Jul 2, 2020 2:14am | Post# 60966

{quote} good moring all i think u mean this indi check post 53232 he share it before
NO.
i have that indi but in ex4 format (which cannot be edited)
i means i want to have that indi in mq4 format (in which I can do some color edits, style edits etc etc)

COmar.FX Jul 2, 2020 2:17am | Post# 60967

GD all..
GD akim n all...
Gold on range Bear kaaaboooom for now mate
still waiting...
may be on London .... kkk

leighjo Jul 2, 2020 2:19am | Post# 60968

good day all

Hanbikers Jul 2, 2020 2:21am | Post# 60969

{quote} I will keep read my note every morning until it in my mind
Sometimes the temptation is too good to resist. I have similar encounters too. But these few days have been quite ok for me.
Important is to control the itchy fingers...

Hassansardar Jul 2, 2020 2:32am | Post# 60970

{quote} sir you looking again in hurry. you have to calm down. you have to have some patience. i have seen your posts where you have said you have lost your house, assets, so much capital because of trading. and you want to cover all that very fast. that's seems not possible easily. you trade with all that losses in your mind. i don't know from where you bring big capital again and again in this market and then some blaack day comes and you cry that this trading is not for you.. it seems you are doing that mistake again as well this time. you have...
fxpro786,I feel very petty for him, he is playing like a gambler, neither want to learn price action nor money mangement.

kariAyam Jul 2, 2020 2:35am | Post# 60971

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} {quote} Booomb .... {image} {image}
Hi mate, was following the GU BBMA journey too..I assume you took the trade base on reason in the picture.. The strong CSM bull down there increase your confidence its going to Kaboom right? Let me know if missing any thought process. Thanks mate
Click to Enlarge

Name: REe.png
Size: 85 KB

witowito Jul 2, 2020 2:37am | Post# 60972

1 Attachment(s)
Looks like a possible short scalp oportunity at London open for later on re-charging some longs??
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 113 KB

Hassansardar Jul 2, 2020 2:37am | Post# 60973

[quote=LeongPuiy;13037849]{quote} I will keep read my note every morning until it in my mind
Thats good now, when we write it down and read it daily at the start of the day, one day that will become part of our subconcious mind and then it will be easy for us to practice our signals. patience is the key.

akim0895 Jul 2, 2020 2:37am | Post# 60974

{quote} GD akim n all... Gold on range Bear kaaaboooom for now mate still waiting... may be on London .... kkk
gold just wait NY session mate..
especially today is NFP day..
take care

EinsWaltz Jul 2, 2020 2:45am | Post# 60975

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} gold just wait NY session mate.. especially today is NFP day.. take care
what you think of my gold setupClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (8).png
Size: 324 KB

akim0895 Jul 2, 2020 2:47am | Post# 60976

{quote} Me too for scalp but now kind of slow maybe later near FF Edit: i test short 2481 tight stop 2500 30m and early 1H for scalp.
if london want to play some downside later..
so FF just eat your stop 2500..
when there some volume so can play which side you want..
when dead market..just wasted our time waiting..
better waiting sideine..

akim0895 Jul 2, 2020 2:52am | Post# 60977

{quote} what you think of my gold setup{image}
gold if bear serious in play..so that gap down there is next target for it..

EinsWaltz Jul 2, 2020 2:57am | Post# 60978

{quote} gold if bear serious in play..so that gap down there is next target for it..
what gap? can u show me

fxpro786 Jul 2, 2020 2:58am | Post# 60979

{quote} what gap? can u show me
around 1730-1735

COmar.FX Jul 2, 2020 3:13am | Post# 60980

{quote} Hi mate, was following the GU BBMA journey too..I assume you took the trade base on reason in the picture.. The strong CSM bull down there increase your confidence its going to Kaboom right? Let me know if missing any thought process. Thanks mate {image}
yup you right mate..
you look MA white ... that is my range KAABOOM

© Forex Factory