Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=858631)

AlphaOmega. May 17, 2019 12:37pm | Post# 16841

{quote} everythings take time mate everythings is from inside you.. ’patience n courage’ you can control its so you can do like me

akim0895 May 17, 2019 12:48pm | Post# 16842

everyone can trading like i do
only need patience,calm n courage..
master a methods or system we used
wait right price to entry..
don’t jump in at any price
especially counter trends..
accept while news or data coming

akim0895 May 17, 2019 1:05pm | Post# 16843

dxy bulls still strong..

energychrome May 17, 2019 1:35pm | Post# 16844

EUR/JPY 123.0 level will hold ? Looking for a sell at that resistance level

buddha- May 17, 2019 2:06pm | Post# 16845

hard work everyone n big.boy akim, have a nice weekend all

akim0895 May 17, 2019 2:35pm | Post# 16846

bed time
see in couple hour
before market close

RegisMexes May 17, 2019 2:46pm | Post# 16847

bed time see in couple hour before market close
Good night sleep tight..

TonyHoney May 17, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 16848

Good night Akim and others.

akim0895 May 17, 2019 4:47pm | Post# 16849

coffee amd watch market close

akim0895 May 17, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 16850

jfphuket..
how trading this week bud?

akim0895 May 17, 2019 4:53pm | Post# 16851

dxy bulls still strong..
look like will be a gap down next week
still strong for dollars

JFphuket May 17, 2019 4:55pm | Post# 16852

jfphuket.. how trading this week bud?
Hi mate
Not trading for a week or so, just keeping up with the posts here

akim0895 May 17, 2019 4:59pm | Post# 16853

{quote} Hi mate Not trading for a week or so, just keeping up with the posts here
almost the same
only scalps some for daily coffee
after fasting month will back normal trading
but some of pairs is interesting next week to lock for long term trading

akim0895 May 17, 2019 5:23pm | Post# 16854

nice weekends all

Mtinifx May 17, 2019 6:16pm | Post# 16855

{quote} Hi my friend thank you for the headsup What i strongly believe is the news is fully manipulated by politicians (Illuminatis). They are all working together to take money from poor people like by driving the price to where they want and reversing in the opposite direction when we get out without holding on to it. when a retailer cant hold any longer thats when they start to take positions towards our direction. Machines know nothing. we program them to work as per the way we want. If we position our trades with tiny lots and with the predetermined...
OK mate - it's your money

I prefer to trade pure technical. I buy when the price is going up (uptrend) and l sell when the price is going down (downtrend). It usually works quite well !!

Mtinifx May 17, 2019 6:34pm | Post# 16856

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} OK mate - it's your money I prefer to trade pure technical. I buy when the price is going up (uptrend) and l sell when the price is going down (downtrend). It usually works quite well !!
I know that sounds perfectly logical and ridiculously obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people on these threads are doing the exact opposite in the vain hope that somehow an extremely strong uptrend/downtrend is going to miraculously change direction overnight. Very rarely occurs. As an example GU has been in a downtrend for 11 years - yep, 11 years! Doubt if many traders actually know that!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190516-221545.png
Size: 90 KB

Hutch May 18, 2019 1:11am | Post# 16857

{quote} I know that sounds perfectly logical and ridiculously obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people on these threads are doing the exact opposite in the vain hope that somehow an extremely strong uptrend/downtrend is going to miraculously change direction overnight. Very rarely occurs. As an example GU has been in a downtrend for 11 years - yep, 11 years! Doubt if many traders actually know that! {image}
I have been trading forex for 13 years and did not know that. Most traders keep positions open for less than a day so they don't care about the past only the present

Astrologer May 18, 2019 3:38am | Post# 16858

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I know that sounds perfectly logical and ridiculously obvious, but you'd be surprised how many people on these threads are doing the exact opposite in the vain hope that somehow an extremely strong uptrend/downtrend is going to miraculously change direction overnight. Very rarely occurs. As an example GU has been in a downtrend for 11 years - yep, 11 years! Doubt if many traders actually know that! {image}

Yes you are right there mti. Just borrowing your chart mate. i look at the exact same chart on a different dimension. I always trade counter trend trade. On the Htf all i want is a very small move of 100 pips or less. I dont trade on a weekly i trade on little smaller TFs. I'm a small trader with average returns and trading this way has been working most of the time.Just my 2cents mate

They take positions in our direction when we think we cant hold 1 pip more. They do a collective mind analysis of the traders and position their trades based on that.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 298 KB

Froggy May 18, 2019 3:45am | Post# 16859

{quote} Today UC short!
Another good night UC +2200p !

Mtinifx May 19, 2019 7:43am | Post# 16860

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes you are right there mti. Just borrowing your chart mate. i look at the exact same chart on a different dimension. I always trade counter trend trade. On the Htf all i want is a very small move of 100 pips or less. I dont trade on a weekly i trade on little smaller TFs. I'm a small trader with average returns and trading this way has been working most of the time.Just my 2cents mate They take positions in our direction when we think we cant hold 1 pip more. They do a collective mind analysis of the traders and position their...
Hi Astrologer

My last reply - don't want labor this too much. Me too, I don't trade the weekly chart but I do use it for ascertaining the main trend which I believe is quite important. No problem at all with trading counter-trends - many traders trade counter trends as a system or strategy and do very well out of it. My original reply to you when I saw that you had opened a trade on the GBPCHF pair at 1.2945 was that it was probably a dangerous trade because the pair was showing no sign whatsoever of a pullback and was (and still is for that matter) in a strong downtrend. I presume that you now have a 95 pip drawdown on that trade which possibly could be a bit worrying. If you want to trade counter-trends, absolutely fine - but why not wait until a possible counter- trend actually starts before entering a trade? At least on M15 - use the lower time frameas early warning system. I use simple 200 ema tramlines and once the price action is above the lines (see below) then I would enter a buy trade - knowing that there's a good chance it's going to succeed!

Anyway as I said, when I posted that to you a couple of days ago, I just wanted you to avoid losing money unnecessarily - but if you're happy with that kind of drawdown, no problem - good luck with your trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDM15.png
Size: 50 KB

© Forex Factory