Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=858631)

Junnn Feb 20, 2020 11:42am | Post# 49061

{quote} Nas bouncing gold may start some big dump for now but i skip it, no trigger my pending should stay my early 23.5
entered at 21.2 and 22.2, closed 21.2 at BE now only holding 22.2, if m15 forms setup ltr i will reload more hopefully 23 and 23.5

LeongPuiy Feb 20, 2020 11:42am | Post# 49062

I still not really familiar with gold play , will study more and let it play and watch first

xnaro Feb 20, 2020 11:43am | Post# 49063

{quote} Nas bouncing gold may start some big dump for now but i skip it, no trigger my pending should stay my early 23.5
Come on, what you mean big dive down. What are the chances of it getting back into the consolidation zone, and this being just a big fakeout. Yeah it may dive now like 75 pips or whatever it is to restest the consolidation res as sup but thats it.

Junnn Feb 20, 2020 11:44am | Post# 49064

{quote} Come on, what you mean big dive down. What are the chances of it getting back into the consolidation zone, and this being just a big fakeout. Yeah it may dive now like 75 pips or whatever it is to restest the consolidation res as sup but thats it.
chill mate, just an opinion markets are driven by different sentiments.. if everybody thinks the same, then there will be no movement mate...

LeongPuiy Feb 20, 2020 11:46am | Post# 49065

{quote} Come on, what you mean big dive down. What are the chances of it getting back into the consolidation zone, and this being just a big fakeout. Yeah it may dive now like 75 pips or whatever it is to restest the consolidation res as sup but thats it.
Tmr price will retest 14 for my view
but still risky for now
i may wrong
i decide to skip it first
i hv scalp from other pairs and start covered some my loss

LeongPuiy Feb 20, 2020 11:48am | Post# 49066

{quote} entered at 21.2 and 22.2, closed 21.2 at BE now only holding 22.2, if m15 forms setup ltr i will reload more hopefully 23 and 23.5
LO close soon
i will set early alarm to check gold at 6-7 am
for now i skip first
bed soon

LeongPuiy Feb 20, 2020 11:51am | Post# 49067

For Gold, I not sure about it for now,
it scared me a lot recently, tmr Fryday, market will more tricky
NAS moved 250 pips for now may more or bounce, it up all the way to here,may some retrace n up again,
so gold may up n down later
i will wait tmr , i hv open gu shott 86 stop 2910,15m bear

akim0895 Feb 20, 2020 11:54am | Post# 49068

let say fear about virus make gold go higher...
also need to know...
the same story about virus can dump the price
so both side is possible play..
depend how our view and anaylsis are..

TokanCorner Feb 20, 2020 11:54am | Post# 49069

yesterday is setup for today 1621 area
today is setup for tmr
n maybe they have set it up on beginning of the week
trade safe guy

TokanCorner Feb 20, 2020 11:57am | Post# 49070

tf 15 till tf 4h on gold
.. momentum gauge
5 n 6 lwma all positif
better buy on dip
to be safe

xnaro Feb 20, 2020 12:11pm | Post# 49071

im gonna smoke a ciggy and get some snacks. This week has been the shittiest i've had in a while. The last three days of last week i thought i finaly was getting a hand on AKIM's start, made 10% in 3 days everything was going gucci and then GOLD stepped up.

Cyrusjoy Feb 20, 2020 12:13pm | Post# 49072

im gonna smoke a ciggy and get some snacks. This week has been the shittiest i've had in a while. The last three days of last week i thought i finaly was getting a hand on AKIM's start, made 10% in 3 days everything was going gucci and then GOLD stepped up.
me too sadly burned my acct but i wont quit i will fund again coz quitter have no chance of recovery i just learned my lesson

TokanCorner Feb 20, 2020 12:14pm | Post# 49073

tmr swing target around 1633 based n tf 1H
but it need to make HL 1ST
Target to buy on dip around
1609 -1611 possible area for HL
anyways trade safely guys
good luck guys
p.s just my 2 cent.. i might be wrong

Nvrmd Feb 20, 2020 12:32pm | Post# 49074

My biggest losses ever was due to gold and fundamental driven market conditions, just like we have now. Since gold is also naturally extremely volatile, there is a high chance you get burned, especially without much experience. My advice is to either wait for certainty in the market or to trade something else. Right now gold is trading on his own rules. Strong dollar(dxy), weak jpy, indices on all time high, overbought on all time frames, doesn´t matter, gold still goes up.

xnaro Feb 20, 2020 12:32pm | Post# 49075

{quote} me too sadly burned my acct but i wont quit i will fund again coz quitter have no chance of recovery i just learned my lesson
I've been using AKIM strat like what 3 weeks mb, only more recently i started getting good results and then GOLD and GU but mostly GOLD fucked up everything. I think i have a problem actualy, i'm always cheking this forum and i start seeing people entering trades all day along i think im getting behind and im missing out and so i think i strat entering trades that even i dont agree with just not to fall behind you guys, i gotta take it easier on myself mostly, more than anything.

xnaro Feb 20, 2020 12:34pm | Post# 49076

{quote} My biggest losses ever was due to gold and fundamental driven market conditions, just like we have now. Since gold is also naturally extremely volatile, there is a high chance you get burned, especially without much experience. My advice is to either wait for certainty in the market or to trade something else. Right now gold is trading on his own rules. Strong dollar(dxy), weak jpy, indices on all time high, overbought on all time frames, doesn´t matter, gold still goes up.
Yeah dude, im trying to fit divergence in the strat also, just to give more confirmation and gold is on a consistently sell signal, but just keeps going up. Like i said earlier im just gonna let it play for a bit and i'll be back on GOLD when i see fit.

LeongPuiy Feb 20, 2020 12:40pm | Post# 49077

Bed time good night Akim buddy and other buddy here
GU set BE (tight from current price)
nvm catch other at tmr, today some loss but finally closed green for today

hocius Feb 20, 2020 12:40pm | Post# 49078

{quote} Yeah dude, im trying to fit divergence in the strat also, just to give more confirmation and gold is on a consistently sell signal, but just keeps going up. Like i said earlier im just gonna let it play for a bit and i'll be back on GOLD when i see fit.
On what timeframes do you look for divergences? Gold gives many fake signals with divs. I wouldn't check them on this specific pair, or if you use them, just on special/strong levels.

akim0895 Feb 20, 2020 12:47pm | Post# 49079

{quote} I've been using AKIM strat like what 3 weeks mb, only more recently i started getting good results and then GOLD and GU but mostly GOLD fucked up everything. I think i have a problem actualy, i'm always cheking this forum and i start seeing people entering trades all day along i think im getting behind and im missing out and so i think i strat entering trades that even i dont agree with just not to fall behind you guys, i gotta take it easier on myself mostly, more than anything.
ha ha..
don’t try to catch the price..
let them come to you..so easy for us to control our stop..
if we keep try to catch them..
so more bigger stop we need to risk..
when our trades fail so bigger loss we get

xnaro Feb 20, 2020 12:53pm | Post# 49080

{quote} On what timeframes do you look for divergences? Gold gives many fake signals with divs. I wouldn't check them on this specific pair, or if you use them, just on special/strong levels.
It really depends but GOLD rn was giving sell div sginal on all TF

© Forex Factory