Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Daily Trading Ideas... (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=858631)

varun76 Jan 14, 2020 9:23pm | Post# 43001

1 Attachment(s)
USDCHF S2 can be a possibility.

Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHF T1.PNG
Size: 70 KB

zarach Jan 14, 2020 9:24pm | Post# 43002

choose only 1-2 pairs,trading and mastered them before learn another pairs.. don’t know how many time i repeat that words.. you all still can made lots of green pips just only trading 1-2 pairs.. no need being greedy to trades there or here.. will loss focus if too many pairs in mind..
Hi Akim, I'm still struggling to understand the concept, what I get this far I only understand that your setup is using sideway to enter the market, since what I know sideway occur after a trend and I know well to after a sideway there will be trend (continuation/reversal). How do we now the probability is high on reversal, since with the setup we are countering the previous price move? Is there anyway you could explain please (if you have the spare time of course)
And one other thing if I may ask when you open a new trade order could you zoom out the chart before taking the screenshot?!? I would like to know how do you define level with high probability for the setup

klyron Jan 14, 2020 9:44pm | Post# 43003

{quote} for price yes mate,almost all the same.. but for my trading methods base at price action i need for detail from what chandle closing from each tF.. that will give some different from each brokers..
Yeah. That why i get confused. Only h4 got different candle. So which one u using on h4?

Ehsank78 Jan 14, 2020 9:48pm | Post# 43004

Gold making a good move. Bring on 1560

Junnn Jan 14, 2020 9:53pm | Post# 43005

Good day all great advice by akim and aussi again!

COmar.FX Jan 14, 2020 9:57pm | Post# 43006

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I got some mate ... hehe {image}
GD akim and All....
I came with a bull passenger mate , ... ha ha

Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 52 KB

COmar.FX Jan 14, 2020 10:24pm | Post# 43007

{quote} Hi Akim, I'm still struggling to understand the concept, what I get this far I only understand that your setup is using sideway to enter the market, since what I know sideway occur after a trend and I know well to after a sideway there will be trend (continuation/reversal). How do we now the probability is high on reversal, since with the setup we are countering the previous price move? Is there anyway you could explain please (if you have the spare time of course) And one other thing if I may ask when you open a new trade order could you zoom out the chart before taking the screenshot?!? I would like to know how do you define level with high probability for the setup
{quote} Yeah. That why i get confused. Only h4 got different candle. So which one u using on h4?
Hi Mate...you can see on page 1,... and H4 maybe also D1, W1 and M1 as an analysis to confirm the trend that will occur but we open positions at m15 or m30,according to the Rule...
and don't just understand how it works but you have to trade with akim too ... because many don't know the cruelness of the forex trip ...
he should not be bothered with the same question, because he is busy counting dollars ... ha ha
Regards

Ocmstella Jan 14, 2020 10:27pm | Post# 43008

Hi All,

Can anyone share me close all in one click indicator?

GJ can reentry buy?

Ocmstella Jan 14, 2020 10:34pm | Post# 43009

Like akim, I also share my system tools that I really like and use today hopefully very useful for all who are here.... I wish no one lose again on this threed and all ones must be Happy and Luky like an cash and collect smile ... GL for all {file} {file} {file} {file}
Hi Comar,

sorry i still newbie trader, how to use this indicator ya? can u simply explain to me if u dont mind.

Thanks

klyron Jan 14, 2020 10:42pm | Post# 43010

{quote} {quote} Hi Mate...you can see on page 1,... and H4 maybe also D1, W1 and M1 as an analysis to confirm the trend that will occur but we open positions at m15 or m30,according to the Rule... and don't just understand how it works but you have to trade with akim too ... because many don't know the cruelness of the forex trip ... he should not be bothered with the same question, because he is busy counting dollars ... ha ha Regards
Hi mate. Not about that. Im asking about different H4 candle on different broker. So which H4 its valid for our setup.

COmar.FX Jan 14, 2020 10:48pm | Post# 43011

Is the Bear now starting to wake up mate ? ....
see n wait....

COmar.FX Jan 14, 2020 10:51pm | Post# 43012

{quote} Hi mate. Not about that. Im asking about different H4 candle on different broker. So which H4 its valid for our setup.
Ops... Sorry mate

klyron Jan 14, 2020 10:57pm | Post# 43013

{quote} Ops... Sorry mate
Haha. No problem mate. Maybe u busy counting money.

zarach Jan 14, 2020 10:58pm | Post# 43014

{quote} {quote} Hi Mate...you can see on page 1,... and H4 maybe also D1, W1 and M1 as an analysis to confirm the trend that will occur but we open positions at m15 or m30,according to the Rule... and don't just understand how it works but you have to trade with akim too ... because many don't know the cruelness of the forex trip ... he should not be bothered with the same question, because he is busy counting dollars ... ha ha Regards
I still don't understand bro , maybe I need more time to fully understand it, still tinkering on GU and GJ right now

COmar.FX Jan 14, 2020 11:15pm | Post# 43015

{quote} Hi Comar, sorry i still newbie trader, how to use this indicator ya? can u simply explain to me if u dont mind. Thanks
you can see here mate ... https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12672790
Regards

akim0895 Jan 14, 2020 11:26pm | Post# 43016

USDCHF S2 can be a possibility. Cheers {image}
great see youíre back mate

akim0895 Jan 14, 2020 11:28pm | Post# 43017

{quote} Hi Akim, I'm still struggling to understand the concept, what I get this far I only understand that your setup is using sideway to enter the market, since what I know sideway occur after a trend and I know well to after a sideway there will be trend (continuation/reversal). How do we now the probability is high on reversal, since with the setup we are countering the previous price move? Is there anyway you could explain please (if you have the spare time of course) And one other thing if I may ask when you open a new trade order could...
try read again and again at 1st page mate..
then iíll try explain if still not understand..

akim0895 Jan 14, 2020 11:30pm | Post# 43018

{quote} Yeah. That why i get confused. Only h4 got different candle. So which one u using on h4?
ha ha..
we compare those all then we decide which one is the one we follow..

akim0895 Jan 14, 2020 11:31pm | Post# 43019

Is the Bear now starting to wake up mate ? .... see n wait....
ha ha..
waiting too
but for gold 1561 not too far now

Froggy Jan 14, 2020 11:32pm | Post# 43020

G'day all!

© Forex Factory