Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Support and Resistance with MA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=855478)

matthew89 Dec 5, 2018 7:07pm | Post# 21

Does anyone think any extra filters could be added to this indicator? Would be great if we could try and develop a trading system around this indicator, I am a bit sceptical about just arbitrarily buying or selling only when the arrows appear. Unless there is some solid backtesting data to back up just using this indicator on its own.

Any suggestions on what would be a good filter to use?

inner21 Dec 5, 2018 7:17pm | Post# 22

2 Attachment(s)
Does anyone think any extra filters could be added to this indicator? Would be great if we could try and develop a trading system around this indicator, I am a bit sceptical about just arbitrarily buying or selling only when the arrows appear. Unless there is some solid backtesting data to back up just using this indicator on its own. Any suggestions on what would be a good filter to use?
Hi you can use any filter but i think don't need because indicator follow Trend with MA 14 and use Support and Resistance when we try entry in direction of the Trend,
for works strategy on long term need keep it simple and effective just look on foto signals 4 hour ago thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 87 KB

scamMEplease Dec 5, 2018 8:26pm | Post# 23

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi these arrow is based on MA 14 and S/R indicator it not repaint after bar is closed just look on foto thanks {image}
The first picture shows a chart with one blue arrow towards the left.

The second picture shows the same chart that was just refreshed, it now has two blue arrows on it.

The settings of the indicator are exactly the same as yours, no stochastic is being used.

How are we supposed to trade the arrows if they don't paint in real time?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Chart 1.png
Size: 192 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Chart 2.png
Size: 193 KB

inner21 Dec 5, 2018 8:39pm | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The first picture shows a chart with one blue arrow towards the left. The second picture shows the same chart that was just refreshed, it now has two blue arrows on it. The settings of the indicator are exactly the same as yours, no stochastic is being used. How are we supposed to trade the arrows if they don't paint in real time? {image} {image}
Indicator paint in Real time look on this screen and don't need see history or any refresh
Click to Enlarge

Size: 92 KB

cladi46 Dec 6, 2018 9:05am | Post# 25

Thanks for the indicator. Do you have mql4 version of Ruhi?

inner21 Dec 6, 2018 11:16am | Post# 26

Thanks for the indicator. Do you have mql4 version of Ruhi?
Hi with pleasure,about mql4 i not have it i'm sorry but i know on what is based it thanks

fx11trade Dec 6, 2018 12:13pm | Post# 27

Looks interesting will try it, on H4 tf.

Which tf's did you have the most success?

cladi46 Dec 6, 2018 12:48pm | Post# 28

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 39 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 40 KB
When refresh the chart same arrows appear where they were not. That for me is repaint.

TraderS555 Dec 6, 2018 1:38pm | Post# 29

Does anyone think any extra filters could be added to this indicator? Would be great if we could try and develop a trading system around this indicator, I am a bit sceptical about just arbitrarily buying or selling only when the arrows appear. Unless there is some solid backtesting data to back up just using this indicator on its own. Any suggestions on what would be a good filter to use?
RSI 14 level 20 and 80

drumik Dec 6, 2018 3:41pm | Post# 30

Signals look great, but the arrows are delayed. Really!

inner21 Dec 6, 2018 5:08pm | Post# 31

2 Attachment(s)
i changed setting for receive more signals but also accurate enjoy
Click to Enlarge

Name: Безымянный.png
Size: 89 KB
More Signals.rar

matthew89 Dec 6, 2018 8:43pm | Post# 32

i changed setting for receive more signals but also accurate enjoy {image} {file}
How do you open a .set file in mt4? Is it like a profile?

matthew89 Dec 6, 2018 8:45pm | Post# 33

Ignore the above. If anyone does not know follow this link.

https://sites.google.com/site/artemi...setting-set-up

cfudge Dec 6, 2018 9:12pm | Post# 34

1 Attachment(s)
Ignore the above. If anyone does not know follow this link. https://sites.google.com/site/artemi...setting-set-up
Maybe this will solve the refresh problem, spent last hour trying to find it. I knew I had seen it here somewhere.

AutoRefresh.mq4

Martan Dec 6, 2018 9:20pm | Post# 35

open .set file... history...symbolsets folder...

KakaForex Dec 7, 2018 8:11am | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
Dear inner why my screen is different from you please explain and tell me what is right way of its installation and also send me its expert backup test result
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_4.png
Size: 89 KB

TraderS555 Dec 7, 2018 1:13pm | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
Try this together with arrow its greate for filter revrsals should work good with arrow
1.24 APEAK.ex4

alllivemind Dec 7, 2018 1:46pm | Post# 38

Looks great for the way I like to trade. Anyone know how I can translate the pdfs into English?

Aftermath Dec 13, 2018 2:30am | Post# 39

Try this together with arrow its greate for filter revrsals should work good with arrow {file}
Hey, just wondering where you got this indicator? I'm in the process of testing it now, doesn't seem to repaint, however, just noticed it print a reversal point, didn't end up working out then when I refreshed the chart (going from one time frame to the next and back) it has different print now

Thanks!

scamMEplease Dec 13, 2018 9:18am | Post# 40

{quote} Hey, just wondering where you got this indicator? I'm in the process of testing it now, doesn't seem to repaint, however, just noticed it print a reversal point, didn't end up working out then when I refreshed the chart (going from one time frame to the next and back) it has different print now Thanks!
LOL, this is turning into a thread of magical indicators.

© Forex Factory