Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   The Gorilla Method (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=851093)

SKLearn Jan 13, 2019 3:47am | Post# 5541

{quote} I am using mobileMT4 on android. Since we can upload any Indis, I chose to add MA(1) tipical price as daily pivot and the line my self. {image}
Great Tip. Thanks buddy.

domba Jan 13, 2019 5:37am | Post# 5542

Just only share my opinion, if you dont like it skip it.

Before jump to trade i check several condition :

1. which market condition now, trending or choopy. If trending i go to breakout strategy, if choopy i jump to reversal strategy.
2. which direction market heading south or north
3. when place order, and where put sl and tp.

I'm not an indicator guy, but after reading Welles Wilder's book and finding out the adx calculation, i fell in love with it. i hardly use it as a primary indicator. my primary indicator is always price or volume. but the adx seems to work well as a filter for almost any system, especially on daily bars. when adx is low it means the market is choppy, when it is high it means the market is hell bent on a certain direction.

i like ADX because it gives you new information. most indicators are just sunglasses for price. the ones that give you new, non-price related informaiton are the most valuable (eg volume, open interest, implied volatility). then there are a few hybrid indicators, that do tell you about price, but they transform the price in such a way that the indicator no longer really talking about price. these include indicators like ATR and standard deviation, which tell you about range. i also think ADX is one of these hybrids. while it does read the price, the real value is that it can answer the question: is the market trending?

i use ADX when trading discretionally and with quant system. every quant method i have relies somehow on the ADX, to me its like salt to a chef!

this is the reason i am such a fan of the adx, because i have studied the math intensly and made a couple alterations of my own.

Maybe this help for filter your VS in Gorilla system

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:22am | Post# 5543

{quote} Mantapp mas broo... 150% profit in a month... Be Optimist.. Ameenn...
Mulai sekarang, kita akan bertransaksi dengan tenang namun musti tetap fokus agar kita bisa mendapat banyak untung, from now on, we will trade casually but stay focused on making lots of profits.

Alon2 asal kelakon

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:31am | Post# 5544

Just only share my opinion, if you dont like it skip it. Before jump to trade i check several condition : 1. which market condition now, trending or choopy. If trending i go to breakout strategy, if choopy i jump to reversal strategy. 2. which direction market heading south or north 3. when place order, and where put sl and tp. I'm not an indicator guy, but after reading Welles Wilder's book and finding out the adx calculation, i fell in love with it. i hardly use it as a primary indicator. my primary indicator is always price or volume. but the...
Thank you bro , it's very nice post ......... but , btw .... don't forget, it's misting .....and usually mujair fish is hungry ,

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:38am | Post# 5545

1 Attachment(s)
Tonight I don't want to be alone ...

I'm looking for peace with your shadow ...

The warmth of your arms ...... which I still feel .....

You are my darling ... you are my love .........

Malam ini tak ingin aku sendiri .................
Name:  th.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  8 KB

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:41am | Post# 5546

Dear traders, I hope you prepare yourself well because we will soon be busy transacting

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:43am | Post# 5547

The more I see 4G, the more I get excited.

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:52am | Post# 5548

1 Attachment(s)
If there is no significant change in this GA pair (since the NY session closed last week), then we will sell it tomorrow morning with a direct target of 450 pips. .... maybe I am kidding, so be careful to follow my call my friends.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUD_MRGH4.png
Size: 25 KB

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 6:58am | Post# 5549

I understand what I will do and that is what I will do.

I never gave a VS about what had happened , but before I gave a VS then I analyzed it 1 day before and I usually put it in the forum like now. After that, on the D-day, I will make a call 3 hours - 17 hours before that happens.

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 7:01am | Post# 5550

I am very confident with my analysis above and not based on the gut feeling but based on calculations that in my opinion can be relied upon.

Nih98 Jan 13, 2019 7:04am | Post# 5551

{quote} Alon2 asal kelakon
Alon2 asal kelonan.. wkwkkw

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 7:11am | Post# 5552

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Alon2 asal kelonan.. wkwkkw
Ah kalau itu slow but sure
Name:  gorilapacaran.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  27 KB

TonyHoney Jan 13, 2019 7:13am | Post# 5553

I am very confident with my analysis above and not based on the gut feeling but based on calculations that in my opinion can be relied upon.
Please bro which pair is GK?

TonyHoney Jan 13, 2019 7:16am | Post# 5554

looking at the 4H timeframe of GA, is really going to be explosive

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 7:20am | Post# 5555

looking at the 4H timeframe of GA, is really going to be explosive
Bro, if you haven't felt getting 400 pips from 1 transaction, then be prepared because maybe you can get it this week.

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 7:21am | Post# 5556

{quote} Bro, if you haven't felt getting 400 pips from 1 transaction, then be prepared because maybe you can get it this week.
This can be achieved in 2-3 days.

Cm7 Jan 13, 2019 7:30am | Post# 5557

2 Attachment(s)
It's time for dinner, fried rice and chicken satay.
Name:  nasigoreng.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  62 KB
Name:  sate.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  12 KB

agungsis Jan 13, 2019 8:00am | Post# 5558

[quote=Cm7;11877756]{quote} Mulai sekarang, kita akan bertransaksi dengan tenang namun musti tetap fokus agar kita bisa mendapat banyak untung, from now on, we will trade casually but stay focused on making lots of profits. Alon2 asal kelakon
Bener Mas Bro, kemarin-kemarin fokus nyari pisang banyak-banyak, nggak tau nya tinggal kulitnya, kepleset dh, wkwkk...
Sekarang yang penting kualitas dh, kuantitas nomor dua.
Alon alon sing penting hasil e akeh, hahha...

Fajrss Jan 13, 2019 8:13am | Post# 5559

Tonight I don't want to be alone ... I'm looking for peace with your shadow ... The warmth of your arms ...... which I still feel ..... You are my darling ... you are my love ......... Malam ini tak ingin aku sendiri ................. {image}
Lagunya tuwir banget mas bro

domba Jan 13, 2019 9:29am | Post# 5560

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  tradingpsychology.png
Views: 617
Size:  255 KB

© Forex Factory