Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   What about Bitcoin... :) (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/848970-what-about-bitcoin)

michaelpelly Feb 3, 2019 8:15am | Post# 61

I see the comments on my thread are going wild .

Good !

TudorIoan Feb 3, 2019 10:29am | Post# 62

{quote} Interesting Fun, trading, humor and respect are my middle names. I like a good discussion (time permitting)... ...but not here. Toxic. Crazy behind corner Come to my thread to talk intrinsic, integral, ingrained .....? I'll need simple but LOGICAL explanation So, what's making ........ ....TO BE CONTINUED IN REAL SERIOUS THREAD.....
Ok, we use to ignore each other.
Your hypocrite stand always was that you can't share the same space with your ex-friends!
What are you doing here ?!

You came here to pick up people as followers for your thread ???

You doing this, you have no honor, no respect, ...and zero credibility anyway

You're not man enough since some people on this "space" can't post arguments on your thread
but you come here and take advantage, trying to pick up followers for your diversion, misinformation, crooked theory ...weak argumentated thread?!

But the most of the FF serious people already knows that you always sound like an obssesed anti-banking system freak, you syphilitic Marxist !

You are the liar shouting liars!
Pathetic!
Clownish!

TudorIoan Feb 3, 2019 10:35am | Post# 63

I see the comments on my thread are going wild . Good !
Sure. That's because we annoyed the big crypto freaks by telling the truth in a well argumentated manner about what bitcoin really is!

BTW, ignore Not-KPMG ...as he ignores people who can motivate why the bitcoin is a scam
Therefore people he doesn't like, they can't discuss on his thread, but he is allowed to be here and pick up people for his thread ???!!! No honor

TudorIoan Feb 3, 2019 10:46am | Post# 64

1 Attachment(s)
the final truth!
factual evidence!
Click to Enlarge

Name: ZHART.png
Size: 97 KB

Not-KPMG Feb 3, 2019 1:26pm | Post# 65

I see the comments on my thread are going wild . Good !
In argument is found the truth.
In fire is forged the finest steel.

Someone said....

Not-KPMG Feb 3, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 66

Someone told me that my ex-friend and ex-follower Tudor was bad mouthing me???

Boy they were right!!!

Will likely speak to Twee tomorrow (my phone has odd trouble on few FF buttons???).
Will try to sort something out .

Sooo what we got??
Besides michaelpelly smiling at us

{quote} ...pick up people as followers for your thread ??? You doing this, you have no honor, no respect, ...and zero credibility anyway .

.."space" can't post arguments on your thread ... to pick up followers for your diversion, misinformation, crooked theory ...weak argumentated thread?

! But the most of the FF serious people already knows that you always sound like an obssesed anti-banking system , you syphilitic Marxist ! You are the liar shouting liars! ...
Wow.

Well let's start on the obvious - you couldn't spell Syphilitic before i showed you

About liars - we all know who is. Direct quote from the time you were sane, and a friend :

I would march on the street militating for crypto!
Why? Because I believe the world can be cleaned up and the world can get rid of those crooks! I ... Not-KPMG helped me a lot. For me is one of the best traders I have ever met. A good friend.
"He gave me coins and he really helped me to see the future" ...no, is not a pathetic, naive, dumb testimony, ...this guy is really good. Period.
Yes, i gave you 4 different coins ...I think .
And above is just ONE POST from forever gone "friends time".
Ditto ....I remember arguing and crashing Ronda so hard that she left her country Search Ronda and Liar.

Stumbled on this too....
You were optimistic then but totally fuzzy last 2 months.
You know I am in Crypto, Not!
I am a believer ...
Here's my confesion (again):
I have a dream today... I have a dream that One day, everywhere in the world, with its vicious robber banks, with governors ... of "Bitcoin" and "Cryptocurrency" One day in Finances, little boys...... of hope. With this faith in blockchain tech, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of. .... stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. And I think we can make it!
Long live Crypto!...
That said ,people are asked to see posts above too. e.g. 1454 etc which is quite eye-opening ....
Link:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post11081004

{quote} My rigorous apologies, Grand Master!
Ok, in order for the microlots policy we've got this: -...m! {image}
WTF happened with the friends/masters / helpers we were????

Last link.
{} You see that .....Yeeeeeah... {image}
Sounds funny click it
Picture.. .memory.... Were friends

Good times when Tudor was a friend and "hinged" still.
Damn, then Tudor got messy .... banned from Ata's New Euro thread ....everywhere ...as well

And i won't talk more about Tudor .
I'll look around to see what measures (with Twee) or damages (court house ) will need sorting if any.
Any secrets we may know , should remain in the implied confidentiality zone.

TudorIoan Feb 4, 2019 1:06am | Post# 67

Someone told me that my ex-friend and ex-follower Tudor was bad mouthing me??? Boy they were right!!! Will likely speak to Twee tomorrow (my phone has odd trouble on few FF buttons???). Will try to sort something out . Sooo what we got?? Besides michaelpelly smiling at us {quote} Wow. Well let's start on the obvious - you couldn't spell Syphilitic before i showed you About liars - we all know who is. Direct quote from the...
Man, look at your post! You seem very, very drunk! For the worse is that your posts always sounds like it.
Bad guru !

Well, I can understand your pain, I know you have invested thousands in crypto buying more and more every month while crypto was dropping,
...sorry for your loss!
But I guess you have recovered some of it pumping-and-dumping many of the little crypto-shit, stealing people's money, you Ponzi crooked player

Please don't post here anymore unless you unignore me allowing me to post on your thread !
Unfair fight. How can you expect people to trust your lies when you play dirty? ...lack of credibility is bad for your pump-and-dump business!

TudorIoan Feb 5, 2019 2:11am | Post# 68

The Marxism and the Cryptopia they are both founded and constantly fed by hidden resentment of the small frustrated people against the wealthy.
The hate against the banks, the fiat, the hoarding fortune principle, ...the capitalist blood of the system after all.
Not on reason, not on ethics (transactions' anonymity, OMG!), not on solid financial principles, not on natural economical behaviour !

But if you are a speculator you can easily see the opportunity here. Besides mining...
Risky asset? So what? Why not, enjoy the game!
Just pump-and-dump any crypto fast, make your buck, and go for another round, ...because there's an idiot born every minute!
Yeah, it's legal!

If you are a holder just buy cheap and hope the next guy is buying more for you to sell higher !
(eventually shout on forums at people to buy - see Not-KPMG)
Even some of the crypto promos sounds fair enough like: "buy now, join the presale!" it's true, I've seen those promos!!! An open invitation to a Ponzi game

Ok, so why not, buy this crapto stuff, ...but just don't be the last!

TMR Feb 5, 2019 4:37am | Post# 69

1 Attachment(s)
Bitcoin is a better long-term store of value than gold and fiat currencies.

The long-term reward is worth the risk for me.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Traitsofmoney.jpg
Size: 149 KB

arenysdemar Feb 5, 2019 5:08am | Post# 70

Nice table, seems like Bitcoin and other altcoins have something special to offer the world. I am sure it will be recognised worldwide, it just needs time. Remember how much time it took to start appreciating the invention of car and actually using it? That is the pattern of all the inventions that are ahead of time.

TudorIoan Feb 5, 2019 5:30am | Post# 71

Bitcoin is a better long-term store of value than gold and fiat currencies. The long-term reward is worth the risk for me. {image}
1. Long term reward like 100 years from now? My kid is in (well, teen stuff)

2. What you mean fiat low durable ? Who's keeping bills under mattress, ...or is it because people use to light cigars with paper money ? Ok, right then!

3. Decetralized is not necessary a green feature. I mean without intervention of the central banks, the free market cyclical crushes will be way much terrible and destructive.
Only illiterate conspiratoial freaks thinks that printing money is purely manipulative for the rich to get richer !
...well, sure, keynesianism is manipulative in a sense, but is acting as an economic incentive, dumbos! Is a financial tool.

4. And sovereignty is an essential issue! Just look at the globalism, is seen as a blaspheme already! National soil resurces sold in a global unique currency?!
I think we should realise by now that the governments will act extremely monopolistic and crazy destabilizing speculative with national resources!
In this kind of rigid monetary environment, the politicians will turn the world upside-down, starting more crazy global wars for national resources, ...it's human nature, greeed!
Oh, sorry, ...I guess cryptopians envisage a world without politicians as well
Oh, I think that would be too harsh, ...but I suggest to replace politicians with flying fucking elephants, as a nice match for the crypto idea

5. There are digital fiat money already ...excuse me, what does it mean "programmable money" ?
Oh, you can made them up out of electricity?
Geee, I want to make some for myself and quit job!

6. What about anonymity of the transactions? Is this kind of joke?! ...missed that.

...............all that builds up an utopia. Nice recipe for chaos.

TudorIoan Feb 5, 2019 6:50am | Post# 72

Nice table, seems like Bitcoin and other altcoins have something special to offer the world. I am sure it will be recognised worldwide, it just needs time. Remember how much time it took to start appreciating the invention of car and actually using it? That is the pattern of all the inventions that are ahead of time.
Comparing crypto to other brilliant inventions (car, bulb, telephone, PC, television, bank cards, internet...) is what we call a sophism.
Exactly, a fallacious argument, apparently correct, but vicious inside.

Here is how it's working:
They are picking up deliberately only the good, successful, brilliant, rare examples, ...to validate a new idea! They pick only the visible top of the iceberg !!!
And deliberately ignoring the bad ideas, the hard useless workers, dark creeps, idealists, utopians, the fuck ups, the failure invisible army at the base of the iceberg !!! ...because they come in huuuge numbers!
But this is a hindsight judgement! ...because at the beginning they all were the same weirdos!
Validation is given by the time ...but at the beginning nobody really knew what's going to work!
Hindsight everybody knows, everybody can see the shiny top!... Dig?!

They are not validating the idea by the time, ...they are validating idea by showing you the glowing top of the iceberg !!!
My name is Galileo Nakamoto and my shit will become gold ...just give it time! .....but don't forget to buy it NOW!

Bitcoin might prove itself it was just a video game coin.
And yes, agree, it need time to be recognised worldwide ...the only essential condition is that the whole world must play the same game
But it will always be just a game because the real economy and the real finances and the real market behaviour are set on totally different grounds!

michaelpelly Feb 6, 2019 1:15am | Post# 73

Bitcoin is a better long-term store of value than gold and fiat currencies. The long-term reward is worth the risk for me. {image}
Long-term? For how long? And Bitcoin is great because a colourful table say so? This will soothe the tears of those who bought it for 19000$ and now is 3300$?

Come on - letís get real.

I remember a colleague of mine who bought stocks for 15000$ back in 2007, and when those went 2500$ in 2008 - he said ďIím a long term investorĒ. He waited YEARS - some stocks in his portfolio went up a bit, some companies disappeared, some stocks remained flat - overall I doubt he got back even the half of those 15k back. Not to mention profit.

If some business or market doesnít start to accumulate profit in 6-12 months - itís a loss. The circumstances and the environmental factors around it will change and all that remains is a clinging to a lost dream.

Sell those sweat coins and start buying commodities that are depreciated recently.

TMR Feb 6, 2019 1:32am | Post# 74

{quote} Long-term? For how long? And Bitcoin is great because a colourful table say so? This will soothe the tears of those who bought it for 19000$ and now is 3300
10 + years if you believe in the fundementals. 3 to 5 years if your just looking for profit. Dumb money who bought at the the top needs to feel a little pain to learn.

p.s. Rule number 1 in bitcoin: There’s no crying in bitcoin

TudorIoan Feb 6, 2019 1:36am | Post# 75

My name is Galileo Nakamoto and my shit will become gold ...just give it time! .....but don't forget to buy it NOW!
Come on, guys! Really?!

michaelpelly Feb 6, 2019 1:36am | Post# 76

{quote} 10 + years if you believe in the fundementals. 3 to 5 years if your just looking for profit. Dumb money who bought at the the top need to feel a little pain to learn. p.s. Rule number 1 in bitcoin: Thereís no crying in bitcoin
10 years! Dude - my daughter will be in college by then.

Dunno how much you invested in this - but even with my conservative engineering hour rate - I will probably make much more actual spendable money by working what I like than you holding those files - is it worthy?

michaelpelly Feb 6, 2019 1:41am | Post# 77

{quote} Dumb money who bought at the the top need to feel a little pain to learn. p.s. Rule number 1 in bitcoin: Thereís no crying in bitcoin
Heh :-)

- Define smart money in crypto
- Yes - there is pain and I feel it everywhere I know people that touched crypto currencies:-)
- Oh, there are rules in Bitcoin already?! It matured to a point that already have theories!? :-)

Come on :-). Iím not laughing only out of respect cause you also probably HODL! some sweaty encrypted files :-).

michaelpelly Feb 6, 2019 1:43am | Post# 78

My name is Galileo Nakamoto and my shit will become gold ...just give it time! .....but don't forget to buy it NOW! Come on, guys! Really?!
Well, human dump usually rotts and disappear over time - what is your trick to make it gold? Throw it into a blue star for heavy-metal fusion?! :-)

TudorIoan Feb 6, 2019 1:50am | Post# 79

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Well, human dump usually rotts and disappear over time - what is your trick to make it gold? Throw it into a blue star for heavy-metal fusion?! :-)
Ok, now I can see two things:
1. we can make gold just by pumping and dumping a volatile asset as long as people still believes in revolutionary ideas without studying what the crap they really are;
2. OMGod, I can seeee, .... I can seeee the future! Ok, not for the next 10 years but only to 2021. Here is the W1 bitcoin chart in the future
...there is gold in any stupid thing if the people believes in it! ...ok, something's telling me is not the right moment to discuss religion
Click to Enlarge

Name: ZHART.png
Size: 59 KB

michaelpelly Feb 6, 2019 1:52am | Post# 80

Realistically (no fun this time).

There are 2 people I actually know that made money on bitcoin - they bought it for fun back in 2013 for like 10$ per coin or something. And they actually invested throw-away fun money (like 100-150$). One of them sold at around 100$ per coin, the other actually forgot for a while and then suddenly looked at the price and immediately sold around 250$ per coin.

Yeah - they maid some money out of this - couple thousand dollars, but considering that those money were way less what they actually earned by working (well payed contractors) - I would say nice speculation to buy themselves new fancy toy like the latest Mac laptop - nothing more.

Nobody that was not part of the initial Bitcoin scam inner circle actually would dare to risk serious money in that back in 2013/2014.

So - that are the facts...

© Forex Factory