Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   What about Bitcoin... :) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=848970)

TudorIoan Apr 8, 2019 3:32am | Post# 281

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think most people trade BTC based on only speculation. I will never believe it will ever reflect real economy.
Is all pumped up! So obviously manipulated!
You can easily see those tidy artificial unnatural pumps
Obviously trying hard to resuscitate BTC!
...they intervene with the oxygen mask every time the BTC slips
Luring people to buy more and more and more, before the big dump!
Click to Enlarge

Name: temp_1.png
Size: 45 KB

TudorIoan Apr 8, 2019 4:11am | Post# 282

1 Attachment(s)
Artificial pumps in contrast with natural movements.
I hope those pumpy bastards have deep pockets filled with USD
Click to Enlarge

Name: temp_1.png
Size: 41 KB

KarolNowak Apr 8, 2019 6:29am | Post# 283

I see Bitcoin threat is still relevant. Bitcoin has already shown us its maximum in December 2017. It seems to me Bitcoin will not disappear completely, since it is the most significant among the cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin disappears, all crypts will disappear. But most likely it will keep at that price. Therefore, crypto likers should not hope for a big profit.

TudorIoan Apr 8, 2019 6:53am | Post# 284

I see Bitcoin threat is still relevant. Bitcoin has already shown us its maximum in December 2017. It seems to me Bitcoin will not disappear completely, since it is the most significant among the cryptocurrencies. If bitcoin disappears, all crypts will disappear. But most likely it will keep at that price. Therefore, crypto likers should not hope for a big profit.
Cryptocurrency proved itself is just a "legal" robbing tool so far.
See the magnitude of the boom, then the crash, ...absorbing people's real money!

Crypto is founded on:
- the hate and confusion of the lunatic-teen-haters against "the middle man" (banks, governments, authority in generally)
- some original encypted files
- a hype

It's only poor financial education, the misfit nerds' revenge, and baloney!
...OMG, maybe that's why it will never disappear for good! This "planet" might be the perfect environment for such a thing

ChristinaL Apr 8, 2019 8:10am | Post# 285

i totally agree with you here. Seems more major companies and banks dabbling in the idea of blockchain and crypto as part of their offerings. So as long as more of this goes ahead, seems cryptos are here to stay. not to say they will ever overrule Fiat but i think they will become as popular as a payment method simply because it is just so much faster. we live in the 21st century. why do a payment that can take 3-5 working days when you can do it via BTC and receive funds within an hour lol

KarolNowak Apr 10, 2019 7:16am | Post# 286

{quote} i totally agree with you here. Seems more major companies and banks dabbling in the idea of blockchain and crypto as part of their offerings. So as long as more of this goes ahead, seems cryptos are here to stay. not to say they will ever overrule Fiat but i think they will become as popular as a payment method simply because it is just so much faster. we live in the 21st century. why do a payment that can take 3-5 working days when you can do it via BTC and receive funds within an hour lol

People like crypto, because you can completely anonymously send money wherever you want. But if suddenly you got the wrong address...oops.

TudorIoan Apr 12, 2019 9:57am | Post# 287

1 Attachment(s)
Humpty-Dumpty is back ...on the top resuscitation level ...and dropping!
Name:  ZHART_I.png
Views: 227
Size:  43 KB

TudorIoan Apr 14, 2019 12:21pm | Post# 288

{quote} People like crypto, because you can completely anonymously send money wherever you want. But if suddenly you got the wrong address...oops.
Hi! Sorry if disappointing but the anonymity of the transactions is actually a major weakness of the crypto.
Makes the crypto a heaven for drugs, guns, crime, money laundry... !
Also is the anonymity of the holder.
It happend before, an idiot crypto holder died and he took his passwirdos and all the crypto in the grave with him
True story! LOLOLZ

Otherwise, wrong address ...one gotta be very stupid if it can't copy-paste something!

TudorIoan Apr 16, 2019 5:36am | Post# 289

1 Attachment(s)
They force pump above 5000 ! Disgusting!
The most manipulated asset!

Bitcoin on life-critical system! Help! ...trying to breath desperately above the water of the 5000 level!
Keep pushing, daddy!!!

Pathetic try to keep this thing alive!
Click to Enlarge

Name: ZHART_I.png
Size: 71 KB

KarolNowak Apr 17, 2019 3:18pm | Post# 290

{quote} Hi! Sorry if disappointing but the anonymity of the transactions is actually a major weakness of the crypto. Makes the crypto a heaven for drugs, guns, crime, money laundry... ! Also is the anonymity of the holder. It happend before, an idiot crypto holder died and he took his passwirdos and all the crypto in the grave with him True story! LOLOLZ Otherwise, wrong address ...one gotta be very stupid if it can't copy-paste something!
Someone benefits from the anonymity of Bitcoin, someone doesn't. That's all.

Life is an unpredictable thing. Always have a notebook with passwords in this case.

TudorIoan Apr 18, 2019 12:17am | Post# 291

{quote} Someone benefits from the anonymity of Bitcoin, someone doesn't. That's all. Life is an unpredictable thing. Always have a notebook with passwords in this case.
"Someone benefits from the anonymity of the bitcoin, someone doesn't" ...come ooon, this is all you've got?!
So you don't see a problem with the crime!
You people are so deranged that you deserve to be robbed by the crypto tycoons

Always remeber what bitcoin is:
1. poor financial education, confusion;
2. the misfit nerds' revenge, started from common hate against the rich and "the middle man";
3. beautiful original encrypted files (to fascinate the stups like magic)
4. hype, baloney! more stupidity!
5. perfect environment for crime

NPSystems Apr 18, 2019 12:41am | Post# 292

{quote} Someone benefits from the anonymity of Bitcoin, someone doesn't. That's all. Life is an unpredictable thing. Always have a notebook with passwords in this case.
I personally don't deal with crypto and I'm only just learning about it and from what I understand, if your information is revealed during a purchase then it's definitely not anonymous so the addresses should only be used once because every transaction is public and is also permanently on the network.

KarolNowak Apr 23, 2019 9:07am | Post# 293

{quote} "Someone benefits from the anonymity of the bitcoin, someone doesn't" ...come ooon, this is all you've got?! So you don't see a problem with the crime! You people are so deranged that you deserve to be robbed by the crypto tycoons Always remeber what bitcoin is: 1. poor financial education, confusion; 2. the misfit nerds' revenge, started from common hate against the rich and "the middle man"; 3. beautiful original encrypted files (to fascinate the stups like magic) 4. hype, baloney! ...
Such a feeling that only because of bitcoin there were crimes. They were before bitcoin and will be after it. You can't get everyone in the head and tell how to live. Everyone has a choice to be a criminal or not.
Unfortunately, there is no machine with which you can get rid of all the criminals on earth and stop all wars. People are greedy creatures and think only how to get more dough. But someone can cross the line and someone doesn't. So let's finish this discussion.
Futhermore the crypto lover is you, not me. So be careful about your crypto savings.

KarolNowak Apr 23, 2019 9:09am | Post# 294

{quote} I personally don't deal with crypto and I'm only just learning about it and from what I understand, if your information is revealed during a purchase then it's definitely not anonymous so the addresses should only be used once because every transaction is public and is also permanently on the network.
I also don't use cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin.

TudorIoan Apr 23, 2019 9:29am | Post# 295

{quote} Such a feeling that only because of bitcoin there were crimes. They were before bitcoin and will be after it. You can't get everyone in the head and tell how to live. Everyone has a choice to be a criminal or not. Unfortunately, there is no machine with which you can get rid of all the criminals on earth and stop all wars. People are greedy creatures and think only how to get more dough. But someone can cross the line and someone doesn't. So let's finish this discussion. Futhermore the crypto lover is you, not...
You are very very smart. Yes, sure, it's so obvious, I am a crypto lover

KarolNowak Apr 23, 2019 9:38am | Post# 296

1 Attachment(s)

Click to Enlarge

Name: 13_09_horror.jpg
Size: 1.2 MB

TudorIoan Apr 23, 2019 9:54am | Post# 297

{image}
Sure, if you look at December 2017, bitcoin collapsed 9400 US dollars in one week ...horror indeed
Now tycoons are throwing the bait... see you at 1M!

NPSystems Apr 23, 2019 12:11pm | Post# 298

{quote} Sure, if you look at December 2017, bitcoin collapsed 9400 US dollars in one week ...horror indeed Now tycoons are throwing the bait... see you at 1M!
They're offering bait again? I don't keep up with crypto media news but if it starts gaining widespread media attention again, after the price is pumped up again in the frenzy, they'll probably dump theirs and we'll probably see crypto fall again. It might be another pump and dump manipulation. That would be a horror movie, action movie, or a comedy movie depending on what or how you trade.

michaelpelly Apr 24, 2019 12:25am | Post# 299

Some major “players” (played) started to admit losses in the range of hundreds of millions

TudorIoan Apr 24, 2019 3:07am | Post# 300

Some major “players” (played) started to admit losses in the range of hundreds of millions
Indeed. Some major “players” started to admit losses in the range of hundreds of millions.

By the way, new "players dead bodies" on the way as the endless tokenization hype goes on and on and on!!!
Just wait for another fireworks round!!!
New bubbles, new losers, new dead bodies! ...djzeeeeeeee!

1. since the market for crowdfunding like ICOs went lamentably bust,
2. and due to their desperate run to link their genial blockchain shit to the real world,
3. and the need to tokenize real assets and leverage the power of the stupid crowd upon them
....so the new brain wave they come up now is the STOs... Duhhh!

For the crypto losers sake, I hope they will not pass the Securities and Exchange Commission!
Bitcoin and Ethereum was a major compromise for the Commision because they are pure electricity.
They were taken those two into consideration only because the massive "stupid-people-funding-value"

But everything about crypto is floating in the air! ...no solid GROUND!
So obviously is just a matter of time until the shit will hit the fan in this "business"

© Forex Factory