Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My "Ultron" EA for GBPUSD H1 timeframe (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=840339)

Feex Feb 26, 2019 4:32pm | Post# 801

{quote} Thank you very much, doing a good job. But when we want to use trailing stop, i hope it would not trail other trades not opened by the EA. That would be great for those of us who still want to trade manually by the side.
LITE 3 controls only their transactions

Mianlien Feb 26, 2019 8:51pm | Post# 802

If possible could some Administrator update the new post in 1st page which one EA works good.

Thank you

timidave Feb 26, 2019 11:25pm | Post# 803

{quote} LITE 3 controls only their transactions
Awesome! Many thanks!

Emerald2112 Feb 27, 2019 3:19am | Post# 804

If possible could some Administrator update the new post in 1st page which one EA works good. Thank you
Dont think that necessary. The threads for testing the op version only and any others have to find yourself. Sorry.

SigmaEnigma Feb 28, 2019 1:31pm | Post# 805

Short order just triggered for me.

ScorpioForex Feb 28, 2019 1:57pm | Post# 806

Short order just triggered for me.
Me too... lets see how this goes.

Xauen Feb 28, 2019 3:06pm | Post# 807

me too and gl

Emerald2112 Feb 28, 2019 3:31pm | Post# 808

1 Attachment(s)
Yes sell GU Ultron sell it
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 33 KB

ScorpioForex Feb 28, 2019 7:58pm | Post# 809

Is anyone actually using this EA on a live account?

artic118 Feb 28, 2019 8:52pm | Post# 810

yes, i am,.small account,..300,..4 winners,..sell trade running in the moment,...any one with 99%tick data to test a few new settings??

if, yes,.pm me, please,..thx

im running ultron lite

ohguowei Feb 28, 2019 9:34pm | Post# 811

look at my profile

zaneG Mar 1, 2019 2:08am | Post# 812

ScorpioForex, I personally have included this trading EA into my overall trading procedure since its inception using Ultron 3.3 Exponential.

I bifurcated its performance from my own personal manual trading (to get a net profit and loss figure from it solely) and it returned roughly a 4% in Jan and looks to return about the same in Feb as well. This is good, promising returns (and as Pawel stated in the initial post back in Nov)... is a nice long term view on the Cable performance. Looking forward throughout 2019, I see similar performance continuing thru the ever-continuing Brexit situations. Cheers.... and good luck to all!

ohguowei Mar 1, 2019 2:35am | Post# 813

ScorpioForex, I personally have included this trading EA into my overall trading procedure since its inception using Ultron 3.3 Exponential. I bifurcated its performance from my own personal manual trading (to get a net profit and loss figure from it solely) and it returned roughly a 4% in Jan and looks to return about the same in Feb as well. This is good, promising returns (and as Pawel stated in the initial post back in Nov)... is a nice long term view on the Cable performance. Looking forward throughout 2019, I see similar performance continuing...
i'm using this to trade pound cause i dont have enough gut to do it myself hahaha

zaneG Mar 1, 2019 3:40am | Post# 814

Ohguowei, I hear ya. The markets, in whole, have been tough in the recent months. This is an EA that does a great job though. Hats off to Pawel!!
It really will be interesting to see how the Cable performs with this EA in the coming days/weeks/months. I can't be up trading 24 hours a day so to put certain EA's to work when you are doing things other than trading yourself, does help. I really do like the code of Ultron. I like how it opens trades when a move is about to happen and/or is happening.... also, I like how it does not open any trades when nothing is really going on. When I first started manual trading years ago, I fell under the impression that Scalping is the only way to go. Over the years, I changed my manual trading away from that mentality (not to say it is bad, by any means... it is just not my personal way of trading). I feel Ultron complements my style of trading which has worked for me in the recent years.
Anyway... cheers, good luck to all

dgeorge35 Mar 1, 2019 3:56am | Post# 815

Ive got to say this EA is absolute beaut and my full respect to all contributors, Im purely using on the GU pair which was its original intention and might look at attaching to more pairs down the road, has anyone got others that work as well as GU?

johnsmith2nd Mar 1, 2019 3:58am | Post# 816

{quote} if profitTrailing = true, then TP does not work. Works SL and tral. Profit is fixed only trailing stop if profitTrailing = false, then TP and SL work without trailing stop in the version of ULTRON 3.2.0 VTB tral is activated at a distance of 5p. above TP level. If the price goes further to plus, tral moves in steps 2p. If the price turns around, the profit will be fixed at the level of TP, which is set in the settings (68p.)
Okay thanks. So I should be using the he 3.2.0 VTB version I think.
Also what is the risk ratio setting?
Thanks in advance

ScorpioForex Mar 1, 2019 6:02am | Post# 817

{quote} i'm using this to trade pound cause i dont have enough gut to do it myself hahaha
Thanks for the feedback. I have Ultron Lite and Lite3 version. Is there a version that seems to be better than others? I found a 10% risk per trade a bit high on one version I was using so I'm not sure as I've only seen it trade 3 times and has a 2/3 score.

johnsmith2nd Mar 1, 2019 9:07am | Post# 818

1 Attachment(s)
My sell trade closed in profit, but only took 12 pips... Odd.
Anyone else?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190301-140856.png
Size: 63 KB

majamivice Mar 1, 2019 9:13am | Post# 819

My sell trade closed in profit, but only took 12 pips... Odd. Anyone else? {image}
It's trailing stop.

eduarescobar Mar 1, 2019 9:43am | Post# 820

My sell trade closed in profit, but only took 12 pips... Odd. Anyone else? {image}
The same trade in my demo account, Ultron Lite 3, only 12 pips...

© Forex Factory