Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My "Ultron" EA for GBPUSD H1 timeframe (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=840339)

Pawel.Gawron Oct 27, 2018 6:34am | Post# 1

My "Ultron" EA for GBPUSD H1 timeframe

4 Attachment(s)
Edit: 2018.11.10 - most recent version Attachment 3082567

Working long-term EA for GBPUSD H1 in less than 100 lines of code. You can test it, use it, etc. By long term I mean profits are generated in long-term, because EA itself is a day trader.

There is always max one trade active, always sl and tp, EA is active in day hours (at least in Europe, so make sure that you use timezone the same as for example Tickmill broker). Also my algo is very selective, so it's not that there is always active trade or something, but 58% win ration in the last 7 years with tp and sl 50 pips each is enough to make money. It's better than most human traders anyway, but it's not making 100% return in one month... yet.

The attached picture is for high leverage but of course, you can change it. Btw. the graph is showing period since 2011.10.25 to 2018.10.25. Test on 25yo period was positive too, but the slope was not so impressive without modifications (market back then was less violate).

Here is a video of the last year backtest, no bullshit.
Inserted Video

Click to Enlarge

Name: Ultron1.1.gif
Size: 10 KB
ULTRON.ex4
ULTRON.mq4

ADance Oct 27, 2018 6:13pm | Post# 2

Hi Pawel:
Please, because it orders buy / sell just if the Volume[0] is less than 1.
This only happens the first seconds at the start of each Time Frame (i.e. H1)
What is the logic in this issue?
Thank in advance ...

ea0setup Oct 28, 2018 4:09am | Post# 3

I think that you made a great job, IŽll take a closer look at it and start also demo.

Pawel.Gawron Oct 28, 2018 2:26pm | Post# 4

Hi Pawel: Please, because it orders buy / sell just if the Volume[0] is less than 1. This only happens the first seconds at the start of each Time Frame (i.e. H1) What is the logic in this issue? Thank in advance ...
This part of the code is actually not useful at second thought, because the program is looking at last closed bar anyway.

Velol Oct 28, 2018 2:31pm | Post# 5

{quote} This part of the code is actually not useful at second thought, because the program is looking at last closed bar anyway.
Last bar for no repaint?

Can autor also tell it's work for mt5 ? Our only mt4?

Pawel.Gawron Oct 28, 2018 3:58pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Upgrade, better profit profit factor, and less volatility of the balance slope.
ULTRON1.2.mq4

Pawel.Gawron Oct 28, 2018 4:00pm | Post# 7

{quote} Last bar for no repaint? Can autor also tell it's work for mt5 ? Our only mt4?
I don't know, it's a simple code, you can write it for mt5 for sure.
Last bar for no repaint of course.

Zakattack Oct 28, 2018 7:23pm | Post# 8

Thanks for sharing
Will forward test on 5000 demo account and report back results

Zakattack Oct 28, 2018 7:28pm | Post# 9

Upgrade, better profit profit factor, and less volatility of the balance slope. {file}

WOW, you went from lots=0.1 to lots=10? that is 100 times the number of lots ... is that intentional?

Pawel.Gawron Oct 28, 2018 8:06pm | Post# 10

{quote} WOW, you went from lots=0.1 to lots=10? that is 100 times the number of lots ... is that intentional?
It's not, you can change it.

Velol Oct 28, 2018 10:35pm | Post# 11

{quote} I don't know, it's a simple code, you can write it for mt5 for sure. Last bar for no repaint of course.
Do you have version for mt5 ? Its hard to change it ?

goodways100 Oct 29, 2018 1:12am | Post# 12

Subs. Thanks and
Regards

Strom Oct 29, 2018 5:52am | Post# 13

No Panie kolego - dobra robota! Będę testował w najbliższych dniach. Pozdrowienia!

Pawel.Gawron Oct 29, 2018 6:54am | Post# 14

{quote} Do you have version for mt5 ? Its hard to change it ?
I don't have it, I don't know what's the difference between mt4 EA and mt5 EA.

Hoffi4201 Oct 29, 2018 7:03am | Post# 15

Can you, please, tell us some basic rules of this EA ? Does it also work on other pairs ?

Velol Oct 29, 2018 9:16am | Post# 16

{quote} I don't have it, I don't know what's the difference between mt4 EA and mt5 EA.
Get error when use on mt5 terminal

Pawel.Gawron Oct 29, 2018 9:40am | Post# 17

Can you, please, tell us some basic rules of this EA ? Does it also work on other pairs ?
It just open position when there is a strong move, that's all. Because there is also ma50 it goes with the trend. If you play with the trend and act when something is happening, then you have statistical advantage over the randomness of the market. Don't try to catch downs and hills, just go with the flow.

It may work with others pairs, but it needs recalibration. Each pair has different range of motion.

jereajali Oct 30, 2018 3:10pm | Post# 18

{quote} It just open position when there is a strong move, that's all. Because there is also ma50 it goes with the trend. If you play with the trend and act when something is happening, then you have statistical advantage over the randomness of the market. Don't try to catch downs and hills, just go with the flow. It may work with others pairs, but it needs recalibration. Each pair has different range of motion.
thanks for the share, testing it out

gsgee7 Oct 31, 2018 10:25pm | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
Pawel,

When can you have the EA ready for M1 and M5? The EA is working great on H1. Here are my results for this week. Up 13% trading .1 lot size on a $1,000 demo account.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 38 KB

CKobi Nov 1, 2018 5:01am | Post# 20

Hi Pawel,

Great work! I like the simplicity. Basically it is a mixture of going with the trend and momentum. I am testing ultron.ex4 live at the moment with 0.05 lots. I recognized that the first version ultron.ex4 is way better in backtest than the second version ultron1.2.ex4. Did you also recognized that? Cheers and keep up the good work

© Forex Factory