Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Classic Mystery...Of Scammers and Trolls.. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=839458)

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 3:17pm | Post# 161

{quote} I'm a little perplexed about you Moody.. #1 Your delusional. Or #2 Your the consumate Troll It makes me wonder why you follow the likes of Brijon .. chips.. George... Out there pie in the sky types of methods and ideas... But that's your choice and I respect that And... Profitfarmer...Kenshin... Both pointed out to you WhY "buddies" post in threads...it's the same reason for me too.. AND its why you post I'm sure in George's thread... You see other familiar names ..that's how forums work lol... But AGAIN you diss the Reality of a situation...
Delusional? No. And I'm not bipolar.
Thank you Bluesteele for the post.
It's been an honour and a privilege to communicate with you.
Since the early days of my involvement in Forex Factory I often wondered why, with your obvious knowledge of trading Forex, you didn't start your own thread and perhaps put people onto the straight and narrow.
Instead you appear on the odd occasion, but mostly when shit is happening, like yesterday.
There isn't anything else to say on that matter.

One question before you go, Pete, TimeTells, why was he removed?. There was no evidence to suggest he had used another username. It was just fabricated B/S.
Admin have refused to answer his emails. That in itself throws up a red flag. Twee would always reply. But not now.
The factory has changed.
Red has the ultimate power now. There are too many coincidences to suggest otherwise.

kenshin Feb 28, 2019 4:25pm | Post# 162

{quote} Trade Explorer is down to George.
So is >95% down to George too. Don't like to talk about that though, do you?
{quote} The most damning ignorance is your view that the attack on Georges thread was not coordinated. On that one Ken, I don't believe you, even you don't believe yourself. It's the same old. Happens on threads time and time again.
You already had Buddy system explained too you. Ignore it (like the >95%) if that's what floats your boat.
{quote}Just a shame that those shouting from the sidelines have never played the game to a higher level than just a kick around the park.
Funny how you are so eager to see others evidence of trading. And for what? Because of a disputed claim of >95% by another trader. How come you don't ask for his evidence? Shit mate, even I want to see it. Most I can ever get is about 65%. So I really can't understand why everyone is not clamoring for evidence of this elusive >95%. But hey, I'll take a wild guess why no-ones interested. It's because deep-down they know that it's a lie. It doesn't exist, at all, except in George's imagination.
{quote} Whats it like Ken being Blues bitch?
You need to grow up dude. By your logic, if I am blue's bitch, what then does that make you? George's whore? oHannah's slut?

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 1:18am | Post# 163

{quote} So is >95% down to George too. Don't like to talk about that though, do you? {quote} You already had Buddy system explained too you. Ignore it (like the >95%) if that's what floats your boat. {quote} Funny how you are so eager to see others evidence of trading. And for what? Because of a disputed claim of >95% by another trader. How come you don't ask for his evidence? Shit mate, even I want to see it. Most I can ever get is about 65%. So I really can't understand why everyone is not clamoring for evidence of this elusive >95%. But hey,...

Go speak to George, he might help you trade yourself out of the mire.

Husky77 Mar 1, 2019 3:43am | Post# 164

{quote} Wrong thread Husky. Why are you referencing someone else? Why was he a trickster when he sold an EA on a commercial thread and said it was for sale. You understand the concept of commercial and EA for sale? The reason the thread was nailed because he had previously worked for a broker and that wasn't allowed, was it. Result thread nuked before the EA was fully completed. And on every page it said, the EA was work in progress. So very good try Husky, but it's not going to cut any ice. Contact George and he'll help you out.
thread was not wrong as long i wanted to just point out the very easy way you jump in support people on www and recommend to others to follow. thats all.
I removed my posts there just for the respect on thread owner,and if you really want debate about ohannah trickster thief we can do that and all i have are just facts,you have only assumptions regarding that sad story where people lost big money.
Is wrong to support someone who sell one EA still under development and ask crazy price,someone who ask money in webinars where he must teach and give support to his clients,the decency required him to do that for free not for another fees, is just wrong mate. wrong and sad. and in the end what he made? he took the money from people ended his support and runaway,this are facts. his support must be still up and have nothing to do with the fact that he is not a member in FF anymore cos he had separate site where he used to sold his tricks. why he ended to give support to people who pay him big money? just cos FF revoke him? this is skinny to point as a serious reason.

Husky77 Mar 1, 2019 4:18am | Post# 165

and mate i dont wanna upset you but more to bring you on reality with this thing you use to say '' the boys'' or the gang from which clear you think i am part of it and i follow strict. i will say youre a bit paranoic on this one mate,guys from scammers hall of shame sometime i agree with them sometimes not,as simple is that. there is no conspiracy LOL. i tell you one thing ,back in time i was hunting big ponzi schemes guys over www with a professional team connected with legal authorities,what scammers does in FF is a little thing if i will compare,and thats why is so easy to spot them on. is just something i do when i have time off from my charts or when my trades are rolling and secured and i have no reason to stick on charts.
but again i will say your support for ohannah was wrong thing to do,show me now his way of support for his clients and i will rest my case.
all i wanted to say was just to make you be a bit more reserved in giving this kind of free support to anyone. the fact that you recommend to others to connect with someone or to follow i still believe is a big mistake,cos i told you this guys can be deceived and their fail can fall on you. simple again.

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 2:33pm | Post# 166

and mate i dont wanna upset you but more to bring you on reality with this thing you use to say '' the boys'' or the gang from which clear you think i am part of it and i follow strict. i will say youre a bit paranoic on this one mate,guys from scammers hall of shame sometime i agree with them sometimes not,as simple is that. there is no conspiracy LOL. i tell you one thing ,back in time i was hunting big ponzi schemes guys over www with a professional team connected with legal authorities,what scammers does in FF is a little thing if i will compare,and...
Husky point taken.

Regards oHannah
Ohannah had an EA for sale. I liked the product. Everyone knew from day one that it was in development and if they wanted to get on board it was going to cost. I paid $100. In the scheme of things, peanuts. It was just a product, the decision to buy was down to them.
Mark updated it on a regular basis, the thread was growing. Then whamo.
Redoktober huge post in red writing, usual style, Scammer! That knocked the wind out of Marks sails. And everyone else who had decided to take a chance on oHannah. We all know what happened next. Mark decided to ban the idiots so the thread can run. The product up until then was still being updated. Mark believed he had an edge from his knowledge within the industry. Redoktober knew about this.
After oHannah had placed them on a ban, the second thread was opened. Now we enter character assassination time. it wasn't pleasant. I personally took offence to this as I had put in a lot of time testing for oHannah after I had purchased the product. Then it was my turn on the Scammers thread for daring to voice an opinion, i was then banned for sticking up for myself. I'm still banned from the scammers thread.
Do you remember when redoktober threatened me with Interpol...INTERPOL.... for buying $100 EA. Then he accused me of being oHannah. That was also very funny.
oHannah's mental state went down really quickly after that attack.
It wasn't justified in any way. He was in the commercial section, he made if perfectly clear that the EA was under development. He updated it. He kept to his word.
Redoktober was absolutely solely to blame for the initial accusation and subsequent continued attacks. oHannah was finished. How was he supposed to carry on.

I have now seen this same course of action on Bryjons thread, nothing for sale, Chips thread, nothing for sale, Fractal freak as far as I know has nothing for sale. (I'm banned from his thread)!
oHannahs thread.
Now George is getting roughed up, nothing for sale.
I have seen Pete (TimeTells) an absolutely smashing guy, removed under a totally false accusation of having an additional username, nothing for sale.
And you wonder why I get pi55ed off.

Perhaps you tell me whats going on, because someone out there is pushing the buttons.

Moody

Husky77 Mar 1, 2019 2:50pm | Post# 167

{quote} Husky point taken.Perhaps you tell me whats going on, because someone out there is pushing the buttons. Moody
one thing i can tell you FOR SURE. a lot of reports i done was just simple not taken in consideration, and admin just simply answered me after his research which for sure was more comprehensive than mine, he found nothing wrong with one specific member ,simple.
so... ADMIN is the one who push the button, he judge and take actions. any of the members revoked yes we make reports and push them hard in hall of shame but the revoke is at admin hand and not me or any 10x redokt can ever force admin to do in one way or the other. if you believe otherwise then means you think there are some conspiracy around which is not the case.

for me things are clear i follow the facts, and facts on commercial area are way more simple.
commercial guys who sell need to answer,need to give support,need to get out from using demo accounts and use real accounts to prove.yes if you sell one thing you NEED to prove first it does results you claim. end of story. otherwise DONT ask money from naive people,cos when i have free time for browsing i will enjoy my movie and my coffee and i will spot you on and push you to be honest and dont trick the naive one. simple. nothing personal with anyone.

profitfarmer Mar 1, 2019 3:38pm | Post# 168

"oHannah was finished. How was he supposed to carry on."

he stopped support in effect before being "finished"....
and to answer the how: the way he sold/paid, had an email address of all buyers (paypal). but even without, a website that has nothing to do with FF.com's bad, or RedOktober, or xyz...
to add, you may bought the EA for 100$, i doubt all had.
the paid 'user guide webinar' was one creative trick to pull.
the manual up to 10 lot, 3x lotstep martingale amongst the 0.01-0.02 lot demo trades, "for test"...ah, not worth to add more...

you are/had/will be a soft spot to ohannah, that is clear, and you have the right to have.
but in fairness, give the others the same time the right to also have a view on the facts they have in front of them.

when you seem to recognize a pattern regarding scam thread, it may also be simple for the reason the usual scams has the same usual patterns too.
and finally, so many many times was said that there is on scam thread what i would call some independent traders ( or not traders, whatever you want to call them/me), but that doesnt translate to the conspiracy theory of a forum police and such.
everyone entitled to comment on a topic they find interesting, and there is a higher chance that ppl will get a look on subscription/buddy commented threads, as they are 'highlighted' on profile. nothing more, nothing less.
just as Husky also said, and i can very much confirm, opinions diverge one some matters, same on another, but that wont change the fact that each ppl are individuals and not a de facto team.

happy weekend!

kenshin Mar 1, 2019 4:59pm | Post# 169

{quote} Husky point taken. Regards oHannah Ohannah had an EA for sale. I liked the product. Everyone knew from day one that it was in development and if they wanted to get on board it was going to cost. I paid $100. In the scheme of things, peanuts. It was just a product, the decision to buy was down to them. Mark updated it on a regular basis, the thread was growing. Then whamo. Redoktober huge post in red writing, usual style, Scammer! That knocked the wind out of Marks sails. And everyone else who had decided to take a chance on oHannah. We all...
Your memory is shit too mate. Mine, however, is extremely good, so let's have an oHannah recap. Here's the sequence of events that led to oHannah being revoked:

oHannah stated in his thread that a final release was planned for 1/1/2018, and that the price would go up afterwards.
I therefore bought oHannah just before Christmas 2017 thinking I would end up with a finished product at a cheaper price on 1/1/2018.
There was no final oHannah release on 1/1/2018.
I waited patiently for a few months until March 2018 and then queried him about usage on live as I had the impression that final release means "live ready".
He didn't like my genuine query about live, and subsequently put me on ignore.
That's when I opened my thread, as oHannah said that I was "shouting into the wind" when I complained on the Scammers thread.
After much discussion with other honest Scammers members on that thread about how oHannah was not working, I posted my Commonwealth Bank receipt proof of oHannah purchase.
Twee contacted me immediately to confirm my purchase of oHannah which I did.
Shortly after Twee's contact, oHannah was revoked.

TLDR - oHannah was revoked because he charged me for a product, and then blocked me from support.

In the meantime, you were running around saying we should not ask any questions, much like you are doing with 99 George. I don't care for George's trading methodology, I don't care if he has a mental illness, I don't care to have a private discussion with him, all that matters to me is that his 99% claim is 100% lie. You know it, I know it, and everyone else including George knows it.

Regarding you forgetting the oHannah story: it was only 12 months ago, and you have forgotten the story of how he got himself revoked??? I am no doctor, but you need to see a quack, and get your memory checked, you probably have early onset Alzheimer's or possibly dementia. Start by doing puzzles, word games, and so on, anything to exercise your brain. If you don't do something now, then a few years later you'll be playing in your dribble and staring out the window while nurse ratched is changing your adult diaper.

kenshin Mar 1, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 170

Fact: George says he has a 99% hit rate.

Lie: George has a 99% hit rate.

Notice the difference?

Husky77 Mar 1, 2019 5:23pm | Post# 171

I guess ohannah thief case must be closed even if i still consider it was the most inteligent scammer i saw in this place,selling one unfinished tool who was still under development then asked fees for support crazy when i remember,damn. but i do believe what goes around comes around in life.
anyway...
moody i didnt mentioned this to start new drama again ,i just wanted to make you think with a bit more reserve when to jump in support and recommendation of anyone here,really anyone. you must think the logic way that some might follow your advice and at the end some bad things might happen,and so you dont want to be part in one sad story who started with your support and recommendation. just this nothing more, is better to stay a bit on the back and give some more time to the facts to develop to be able to see the big picture after you accumulate more info,then you may see more clear. with your way you are more to make enemies instead friends. and i still believe you had no bad intention.
cheer up and have a bon weekend all of you!

braintheboss Mar 1, 2019 5:24pm | Post# 172

oHanna price was $499. Later he made cheaper version and even rent version if im not wrong...

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 5:36pm | Post# 173

[quote=kenshin;12067511]{quote} Your memory is shit too mate.

My memory is first classs mate.
I had no issue with oHannah. You did.
That was down to you and him.
If he blocked you from support that would suggest that perhaps you didnít approach whatever issue you had with him in quite the right manner. I found him very fair.
The rest of the crap about me Iíll ignore, unless of course you are still in Melbourne! Fancy a coffee?

Asking George questions, absolutely, thatís the nature of the game. Thatís been going on from the start.
Lets start with Fx Prickmate though, hmm, pictures of apes.. yep, funny to a point. And then the usual mob all on the same day came to the same conclusion at the same time and had the same burning desire to ask the same questions. Nope. Not buying it Ken. The usual members on the same day.
How do you know George doesnít have a 99% hit rate? Do you have a 99% hit rate.. I certainly donít. But Iíll say one thing to you, if George says he has a99% hit rate then I wouldnít put it past him to not have one.
Just because you might not be able to do it doesnít mean it cannot be done.
As you fully understand what George does can you explain why he cannot have such a high hit rate?
On iphone, I might edit a couple of points later.
Thanks for your time Ken.

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 5:44pm | Post# 174

oHanna price was $499. Later he made cheaper version and even rent version if im not wrong...
Yep, I think it was about £250 in the end.
I paid $100
Every once in a while Iíll buy an indicator or EA just to play around with. I run my own but itís nice to see someone elseís perspective or their interpretation of a given method.

billytt Mar 1, 2019 6:13pm | Post# 175

Hi all.
If you counter a failed entry and you have subsequent legit entries you can have a 100% hit rate.

You look at the trades after they are closed and you have made profit.
It does not matter what happens before you close the counters.
If you start the week with x amount and at the end of the week you have + x amount, you have made the big strike rate.
It sells ??????????????

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 6:34pm | Post# 176

Hi all. If you counter a failed entry and you have subsequent legit entries you can have a 100% hit rate. You look at the trades after they are closed and you have made profit. It does not matter what happens before you close the counters. If you start the week with x amount and at the end of the week you have + x amount, you have made the big strike rate. It sells ??????????????
Thanks Billytt, hope all is well in Ringwoods Old Thumper county..

kenshin Mar 1, 2019 9:43pm | Post# 177

{quote} How do you know George doesn’t have a 99% hit rate? Do you have a 99% hit rate.. I certainly don’t. But I’ll say one thing to you, if George says he has a99% hit rate then I wouldn’t put it past him to not have one. Just because you might not be able to do it doesn’t mean it cannot be done. As you fully understand what George does can you explain why he cannot have such a high hit rate?
When a ridiculous, almost impossible claim is made, then it is natural to assume it is not actually true until evidence is presented that proves it to be true.
So, I'll just tell you now, that I am actually the Queen. How do you know it's not true? It has to be true, right? Because I said it just now, then it must be the truth? Your logic says that just because someone says it on a forum, then it must be true, so therefore I am the Queen, and you will expect that everyone must believe that I am the Queen, and you also expect that no-one can question whether my ridiculous claim is true. In fact, it's a lie, we all know it's a lie. I am not the Queen, am I? You expect me to believe that out of every 100 trade calls that George will get 99 correct. This claim is just as ridiculous (if not more) as my claim that I am the Queen. So, why believe one and not the other? How do you know he has a 99% hit rate? Because he said so, rofl...Your logic is bad too, like your memory, so we'll move onto that now:
{quote}My memory is first classs mate.
{quote}The rest of the crap about me I’ll ignore, unless of course you are still in Melbourne!
I've never said I was in Melbourne, as I've never actually been there, so I don't understand why you would be saying that I'm still in Melbourne, as that would imply that I have been to Melbourne, wouldn't it? Care to elaborate on where I said that I was ever in Melbourne, or will you do the good 'ole George 99 trick and ignore another one of your fuck ups? We will just chalk it up to that faulty memory problem of yours again, since you will not be able to reference any comment where I said I was in Melbourne. Please feel free to remind me again how great your memory is once you've found any comment at all where I have said I was in Melbourne. Take your time. I'll be waiting, like, forever.......

That's the great thing with telling the truth. It means you don't have to remember a bunch of lies to keep your story going.
{quote} I had no issue with oHannah. You did. That was down to you and him. If he blocked you from support that would suggest that perhaps you didn’t approach whatever issue you had with him in quite the right manner. I found him very fair.
I had an issue with him because he didn't keep to his word. i.e. final release 1/1/2018. Of course I will want to run live, why the big problem with asking about it? What, do you think I should be liking to pay $400 for a robot that is not safe for live. Then he expects me to pay even more money for a webinar? What a joke!!! oHannah was revoked because he scammed me, as well as others. I have a $400 receipt that says so. Not that I really give a crap, but you obviously do. He couldn't program for shit anyway, so it was for the best.
{quote}Fancy a coffee?
Enjoy that coffee. It's hot where I am, so I'll be grabbing a beer. I don't do fancy anything. "Fancy a coffee?", it sounds like something my wife would say.

BTW

Here's that oHannah lie about final release too:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post10516767

It was posted by oHannah on 22/11/2017

Four months later on 10/04/2018 I questioned him about final version and live performance and was quickly blocked for doing so. That's four months after he stated the final version would be ready. He should have refunded because he did not deliver a finished product, and instead put me on Ignore. Just like you, he didn't like the truth. That's why he was revoked. The real truth was that if nothing was done then he would still be here releasing 'updates' for a non-working ea. It was never going to work. He was just milking it for as much cash as he could. Nobody made any money with it other than himself, and the only money he made with it was through selling it. He was a total failure. He failed as an ea coder, failed as a trader, and failed as a businessman. The only area he didn't fail at was scamming, and that's why he was revoked. Silencing valid concerns by paid customers. Don't you know? It's how a scam is run.

moodybot Mar 1, 2019 10:21pm | Post# 178

[quote=kenshin;12067775]{quote}

Ok Ken. You have a few personal issues with me. That’s fine. We’re done and so are you on this thread.

Aussi Mar 2, 2019 1:50am | Post# 179

[quote=moodybot;12067817]
{quote} Ok Ken. You have a few personal issues with me. Thatís fine. Weíre done and so are you on this thread.
kenshin is a troll of the biggest order

moodybot Mar 2, 2019 2:18am | Post# 180

[quote=Aussi;12067932]
{quote} kenshin is a troll ref of the biggest order
He has some beef with OHannah. I havenít.
Iím to blame for him buying a product.
He ended up calling in the hit squad after an unsatisfactory outcome. There is always two sides to this. OHannah might be at fault but Iím not. Iím still in touch with OHannah, he trades cryptoís, I donít.
Ken is to blame For his own actions, no one else.

© Forex Factory