Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Classic Mystery...Of Scammers and Trolls.. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=839458)

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 1:08am | Post# 141

1 Attachment(s)
Of course gentleman, the buddy show, my bad. Why didnít I think about that yesterday when I predicted that the onslaught was imminent before it actually happened today, and by the usual wan4ers,,, sorry I meant suspects... You were caught bang to rights with your pants down bluearse. Absolute fucking bollox it was a coincidence. Bluearse and his merry arse lickers......so funny. So whereís the other clown then Bluearse, when does he put in a guest appearance? Just a bunch of admin twats.

Stop Moody please your killing me

Name:  stopiticantbreathe-youre-killing-me-com-17892955.png
Views: 224
Size:  96 KB

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 1:10am | Post# 142

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hey, moody, i gave you a real life scenario what can attract a trader to a thread, any thread. you didnt acknowledge it. why?[/quote Canít drive and type mate. Not allowed. Back now. Lets cut to the chase. The thread received a sustained bombardment which I predicted yesterday, and by the people that I predicted would be involved. I sent out messages yesterday saying it would be happening. It did. Its been a very good concerted efffort by all those involved not to appear to be coordinating it, but letís face
Name:  awde0.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  35 KB

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 1:24am | Post# 143

{quote}{quote} {image}

Pleased for you. You missed the other one though!

bfx17 Feb 28, 2019 3:13am | Post# 144

moody, quick quiz for you:

1. do you think the Earth is flat?

2. do you think Elvis is alive?

3. do you think that we didn't land on the moon?

let's see where you stand...

PS if your answers are inconclusive, I have a couple more, but let's start with these 3...

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 4:05am | Post# 145

moody, quick quiz for you: 1. do you think the Earth is flat? 2. do you think Elvis is alive? 3. do you think that we didn't land on the moon? let's see where you stand... PS if your answers are inconclusive, I have a couple more, but let's start with these 3...
I understood earth as an oblate spheroid but they may have got fogged in when I took General Nav, i found using the almanac to work out time in other countries interesting to say the least and that was just before i took Aircraft Gen, Performance, Met blah blah. Then I taught the subjects, fortunately a long time ago.
You on the other hand think the earth is round.
Elvis to you would be a fireman in Ponty Pandy.
Definitely landed on the moon.
If i run water over the back of a spoon, what happens?

Edit..I'll give you a clue, High Pressure or Low Pressure?
What did Nasa say regarding pressure above and below a wing, is the wing pushed up or sucked up? Your thoughts please.

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 4:37am | Post# 146

{quote} I understood earth as an oblate spheroid but they may have got fogged in when I took General Nav, i found using the almanac to work out time in other countries interesting to say the least and that was just before i took Aircraft Gen, Performance, Met blah blah. Then I taught the subjects, fortunately a long time ago. You on the other hand think the earth is round. Elvis to you would be a fireman in Ponty Pandy. Definitely landed on the moon. If i run water over the back of a spoon, what happens? Edit..I'll give you a clue, High Pressure...

I would say your answers are inconclusive bfx17.

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 5:21am | Post# 147

1 Attachment(s)
moody, quick quiz for you: 1. do you think the Earth is flat? 2. do you think Elvis is alive? 3. do you think that we didn't land on the moon? let's see where you stand... PS if your answers are inconclusive, I have a couple more, but let's start with these 3...

Name:  laughing monkeys.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  72 KB

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 5:26am | Post# 148

{quote} {image}
The one in the middle does pass some resemblance but if you comb your hair you might get away with it..!!

Hey Blue, if your struggling with the quiz ask bfx17, he's still looking at wikkipedia!

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 5:38am | Post# 149

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} The one in the middle does pass some resemblance but if you comb your hair you might get away with it..!! Hey Blue, if your struggling with the quiz ask bfx17, he's still looking at wikkipedia!
Name:  laughing statue.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  7 KB

Hey Ive got a BETTER QUESTION !!!!

Why doesnt George just toss up a Myfxbook account ??

AHHHH YES

He cant ...

Why is that?? Because his claims of 98-99% are FALSE..

JUst another False Prophet to add to the graveyard of FF.

Good Golly Moody!!! Can you Imagine if too many traders learned Georges WAYS !! ????

Think of it !!!

They would literally wipe the brokers accounts clean in no time !!!!
Now that just cant happen can it

Just doing my job Moody...Hope you understand..

OK OK im getting bored now...

Adios Amigo...Time for a little nightcap and some shuteye...

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 6:09am | Post# 150

{quote} {image} Hey Ive got a BETTER QUESTION !!!! Why doesnt George just toss up a Myfxbook account ?? AHHHH YES He cant ... Why is that?? Because his claims of 98-99% are FALSE.. JUst another False Prophet to add to the graveyard of FF. Good Golly Moody!!! Can you Imagine if too many traders learned Georges WAYS !! ???? Think of it !!! They would literally wipe the brokers accounts clean in no time !!!! Now that just cant happen can it Just doing my job Moody...Hope you understand.. OK OK im getting bored now... Adios Amigo...Time for a...
Ask him.
But then he might ask you to throw up yours, and that would be a problem. But not to George.
So every thread in the Trading Discussion forum has to 'toss' up a trade explorer.
How about those operating on The Scammers thread, it is in the commercial section after all, or it was the last time I need cheering up.

swd Feb 28, 2019 6:11am | Post# 151

{quote} Moody, better you believe that members can wonder in on a thread "by the off chance". that is how i get to read some posts on George's thread. some ppl on my 'buddies' list posted there, and wanted to see what is about. ( for your benefit: there is no 'colorful named members' on that buddy list!, but this case Erebus and Kenshin). coincidence? coincidence! yes, it exist!! mind you, i didnt bother to reply, just read some posts. must agree, when a someone like this want to prove a thread validity that is less than 2 months old, by posting...
Hi profitfarmer,

I posted that, purely and simply to show that it is not important what strike rate you have, 61% increase on a 10K account in 6 to 7 weeks. I was trying to get that point across. Perhaps it was off-topic and I have now removed it as I have failed to convey that point anyway. It's a free world, anyone can choose to prove or disprove a persons claims how they choose, maybe a suggestion, ignore it if you wish. Why not settle the matter for yourself by talking to the guy on skype and making your own conclusion? Or you could carry on with others debating conjecture.

Kind Regards,
Paul

profitfarmer Feb 28, 2019 6:21am | Post# 152

{quote} Hi profitfarmer, I posted that, purely and simply to show that it is not important what strike rate you have, 61% increase on a 10K account in 6 to 7 weeks. I was trying to get that point across. Perhaps it was off-topic and I have now removed it as I have failed to convey that point anyway. It's a free world, anyone can choose to prove or disprove a persons claims how they choose, maybe a suggestion, ignore it if you wish. Why not settle the matter for yourself by talking to the guy on skype and making your own conclusion? Or you could...
hi swd,
to be totally honest, i never read any of your post up until this addressed to me. must admit i have not the slightest clue what you trying to refer to.
nor i had made any post on George's thread AFAIK, up until a minute ago.
thus not aware of any "conjecture" i would be debating on with others.
kind regards,
PF

swd Feb 28, 2019 6:26am | Post# 153

{quote} hi swd, to be totally honest, i never read any of your post up until this addressed to me. must admit i have not the slightest clue what you trying to refer to. nor i had made any post on George's thread AFAIK, up until a minute ago. thus not aware of any "conjecture" i would be debating on with others. kind regards, PF
ok, so you didn't write this then with a link to my post that you must have read to include here?

mind you, i didnt bother to reply, just read some posts.
must agree, when a someone like this want to prove a thread validity that is less than 2 months old, by posting some statement dating 2017, back, https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12056838 is just somewhat funny.
never mind that it doesnt answer the question at hand neither.

Like I said, I wasn't trying to prove thread validity, rather I was remarking why such emphasis is being placed on it at all. It is not needed to be profitable. You know that.

Regards,
Paul

profitfarmer Feb 28, 2019 6:44am | Post# 154

{quote} ok, so you didn't write this then with a link to my post that you must have read to include here? mind you, i didnt bother to reply, just read some posts. must agree, when a someone like this want to prove a thread validity that is less than 2 months old, by posting some statement dating 2017, back, https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12056838 is just somewhat funny. never mind that it doesnt answer the question at hand neither. Like I said, I wasn't...
leads to nowhere the link.
anyway, yes, probably you right. i remember i say something about a statement.
today a bit busy, tied up in some card fraud, between bank and police and bank.
this important post must have slipped my mind.
so, it was yours?
anyway,
there is a difference between how one refers to success rate, or W%, and it is very helpful to give a unit measurement in that regard.
with a plain 95%Win rate, all will, by default, associate to a trade by trade ratio; unlikely will think day by day, or week by week.
that is all i think.

bfx17 Feb 28, 2019 7:59am | Post# 155

{quote} I understood earth as an oblate spheroid but they may have got fogged in when I took General Nav, i found using the almanac to work out time in other countries interesting to say the least and that was just before i took Aircraft Gen, Performance, Met blah blah. Then I taught the subjects, fortunately a long time ago. You on the other hand think the earth is round. Elvis to you would be a fireman in Ponty Pandy. Definitely landed on the moon. If i run water over the back of a spoon, what happens? Edit..I'll give you a clue, High Pressure...
wow moody...High Pressure, Low Pressure...all you think about is pressure...maybe because you are under such a big pressure? Chill out, man...

I know, the Project is in great danger with all those crazy trolls...we all hate them so much, right? They are acting in a coordinated manner, based on a clear plan set up by their leaders (which are anonymous) and their goal is to destroy all the good threads, ESPECIALLY THOSE CLAIMING ABOVE 95% WIN RATE WITHOUT ANY PROOF...yup, they are so nasty...

So much Pressure, TOO much Pressure...

Inserted Video

PS I got the approval from Blue before posting this

kenshin Feb 28, 2019 8:22am | Post# 156

{quote} So every thread in the Trading Discussion forum has to 'toss' up a trade explorer.
No!. Only those who make ridiculous unproven claims such as >95% will be called out to prove it.

Besides, George can't 'toss' up a trade explorer. Take your pick why:

1) There is no live account and he knows we'll all be laughing real hard at any demo joke.
2) There is no >95% live account.

You can ignore it all you want, but it doesn't make it any less of a lie. Actually, imho, the most damning fact in all of this will be your complete ignorance of the lie, your constant sidestepping around the lie, and your relentless attempts to deflect from the lie. Even further, the fact that you, George, and his peons all want to avoid him coming clean about that lie.....yeah, that will be the most atrocious observation of all, even worst in itself than the lie. Instead of agreeing that the >95% claim was horseshit, or having him admit that it was a lie, you want others (who did not lie) to prove that they can trade, wtf, lol.

You can call me a broker troll or whatever else name you can think of. It's fine. You can invent some frog shit conspiracy where I'm doing another person's bidding. I don't care! At least I don't lie! Ever!!! Even if I did lie, like in some fucked up alternate reality, I would surely come clean about it and apologize for my transgression, because that's the way I operate moody, like an adult, I deal with my shit, unlike some others around here who I could care less to mention.

BTW, still waiting for them answers to my questions.

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 1:54pm | Post# 157

{quote} wow moody...High Pressure, Low Pressure...all you think about is pressure...maybe because you are under such a big pressure? Chill out, man... I know, the Project is in great danger with all those crazy trolls...we all hate them so much, right? They are acting in a coordinated manner, based on a clear plan set up by their leaders (which are anonymous) and their goal is to destroy all the good threads, ESPECIALLY THOSE CLAIMING ABOVE 95% WIN RATE WITHOUT ANY PROOF...yup, they are so nasty... So much Pressure, TOO much Pressure......

Err, you asked a few questions, i answered. You haven't got a clue, have you?
Now your're running. Deflecting. Off you toddle, go play in the sand pit.

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 1:59pm | Post# 158

{quote} No!. Only those who make ridiculous unproven claims such as >95% will be called out to prove it. Besides, George can't 'toss' up a trade explorer. Take your pick why: 1) There is no live account and he knows we'll all be laughing real hard at any demo joke. 2) There is no >95% live account. You can ignore it all you want, but it doesn't make it any less of a lie. Actually, imho, the most damning fact in all of this will be your complete ignorance of the lie, your constant sidestepping around...

Trade Explorer is down to George.
The most damning ignorance is your view that the attack on Georges thread was not coordinated.
On that one Ken, I don't believe you, even you don't believe yourself.
It's the same old. Happens on threads time and time again.
Just a shame that those shouting from the sidelines have never played the game to a higher level than just a kick around the park.
Whats it like Ken being Blues bitch?

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 159

That was quick....only just looked in to see what crap was going on

.https://gyazo.com/2b61182b9472ac408177d4dbc311b9b6

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 2:51pm | Post# 160

{quote} Err, you asked a few questions, i answered. You haven't got a clue, have you? Now your're running. Deflecting. Off you toddle, go play in the sand pit.
I'm a little perplexed about you Moody..
#1 Your delusional.
Or
#2 Your the consumate Troll

It makes me wonder why you follow the likes of Brijon .. chips.. George... Out there pie in the sky types of methods and ideas... But that's your choice and I respect that

And...
Profitfarmer...Kenshin... Both pointed out to you WhY "buddies" post in threads...it's the same reason for me too..
AND its why you post I'm sure in George's thread... You see other familiar names ..that's how forums work lol...

But AGAIN you diss the Reality of a situation and go off on these wild tangents..

Anyhoooo this is getting very old with you.
Try looking at the flip side of the coin sometime Moody..

We're all good honest people...imparting our "personal" opinions...not part of a group or conspiracy

The same as you I believe....

LOL ..I've been chatting on the phone while my browser is open to your thread that I happened to click on...

HOLY FAAK and yet again I see more more from you with delusional thinking...

Go why yourself checked out Moody... You have some mental issues... And I mean that in all seriousness... You got problems bud.

Now I know the answer....

You are a TROLL and Delusional idiot.

Case closed...last I post in your fucked up world here... Enjoy the silence as the voices talk to you in your twisted head...

Good Riddance Moody. Have at me now as I will never water another minute of my precious life on your BULLSHIT in This thread !!!

© Forex Factory