Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Classic Mystery...Of Scammers and Trolls.. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=839458)

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 3:47pm | Post# 121

{quote} I repeat, you watch too many conspiracy theory movies. I bet your favourite movie is "The enemy of the State"... On the other hand, dont be naive to believe that I didnt notice how you avoid the important answers. I feel your anxiety moody... PS you are half "polite defender" and half "worker"
Ditto...conspiracy, don't make me laugh.
FX Prickmates post was predictable, perfect timing with you, predictable.
I'll ask the members who I warned that something was about to happen and will ask them to post my reply.
It perfectly lays out the groundwork.
Good luck.

Voelhok Feb 27, 2019 4:07pm | Post# 122

{quote} Ditto...conspiracy, don't make me laugh. FX Prickmates post was predictable, perfect timing with you, predictable. I'll ask the members who I warned that something was about to happen and will ask them to post my reply. It perfectly lays out the groundwork. Good luck.
Hallo Moodybot.

I find it very interesting that you not less than 24hrs ago predicted and warned me of the attack on George`s thread. It is always a shame to see the trolls and nay sayers. It is so easy, if they don`t like it they don`t have to read it. lol

You even predicted 2 names witch I will not reveal, but await to see what will happen.

Cheers

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 4:10pm | Post# 123

{quote} Hallo Moodybot. I find it very interesting that you not less than 24hrs ago predicted and warned me of the attack on George`s thread. It is always a shame to see the trolls and nay sayers. It is so easy, if they don`t like it they don`t have to read it. lol You even predicted 2 names witch I will not reveal, but await to see what will happen. Cheers
Thanks Voelhok, much appreciated.

Voelhok Feb 27, 2019 4:17pm | Post# 124

Hah, that's not all.... Even the pattern is there exactly as you said.

Oh yes, the one name mention.... Like clockwork.

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 5:01pm | Post# 125

{quote} mannnn, you really have a thing for Blue... anyways, there is no reason suspect a conspiracy, trust me on that. I replied today, because I was very busy lately...as simple as that. PS regarding the content, since it is load of bollox, maybe you would like me to post it in the George's thread to receive a more representative feedback. what do you think?

1. bfx17
  2. | Joined May 2017 | Status: Member | 258 Posts

Quoting bluesteele
i will NOT be posting DETAILS of my THEORIES or STRATEGIES ,,,, as i do NOT talk about it publically ,,,,, BUT ,,,, for those who are serious ,,,, there will be alot of valuable HINTS for anyone to learn many things ,,, "YOUR QUESTIONS WILL HAVE TO BE ON sKYPE AND HAVE TEAMVIEWER READY ,,, BECAUSE ,,, MANY THINGS ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN IN TYPING ,,,, ALSO IT IS A VERY INEFFECTIVE WAY TO EXPLAIN THINGS IN DEPTH ,,,,, ALSO" "Because what has been shared is ONLY less than HALF of what George can share ,,,, because ,,,,, due to the...

I expect moody will post now that we are acting in a coordinated manner Somehow is understandable, as he is doing everyday so much coordination work with the other project members

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do have a thing for 'blue', and of course, no conspiracy... aghh, but wait...look who has posted on Georges thread... this gets better me ole mucker....

FX Prickmate
bfx17
Bluesteele, post 1271....(mind you it looks like he has reigned it in and sounds mightily pi55ed off).

So you all independently thought you would take a pop at George's thread. Working alone. Of course you do, you all work alone.
Just waiting for the next disciple to post. Now he has a different role within the organisation and may well have to stand off unless there are 'further' developments.
Time will tell...

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 6:50pm | Post# 126

{quote} I repeat, you watch too many conspiracy theory movies. I bet your favourite movie is "The enemy of the State"... On the other hand, dont be naive to believe that I didnt notice how you avoid the important answers. I feel your anxiety moody... PS you are half "polite defender" and half "worker"
And we can add redok...sorry, Kenshin to the mix... but no conspiracy..lol.

kenshin Feb 27, 2019 7:59pm | Post# 127

{quote} And we can add redok...sorry, Kenshin to the mix... but no conspiracy..lol.
No conspiracy, and I'm nobody's bitch. This is an open forum. Way I see it lately though, Commercial is an open sewer.

Basically what I said was:

consistent >95% = FALSE UNPROVEN LIE

It still stands as the truth until proven otherwise, or do you think it's better for us all to ignore bullshit claims? Even worst, is it better if we believe them without any evidence that they are factual? And how does all that translate into a conspiracy between redok and me?

It seems to me, that you wish everyone to accept any statement from anyone as if it is automatically true. Probably not the best policy when there is money involved.

Hey, I see you got Low Impact diamond. Must be another conspiracy.

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 9:15pm | Post# 128

{quote} No conspiracy, and I'm nobody's bitch. This is an open forum. Way I see it lately though, Commercial is an open sewer. Basically what I said was: consistent >95% = FALSE UNPROVEN LIE It still stands as the truth until proven otherwise, or do you think it's better for us all to ignore bullshit claims? Even worst, is it better if we believe them without any evidence that they are factual? And how does all that translate into a conspiracy between redok and me? It seems to me, that you wish everyone to accept any statement from anyone as if...

That's right Ken. You wandered in by the off chance, just the same as half a dozen other individuals on the same day with no prompting.
And the onslaught on that thread just happens to be an coincidence. Bullshit Ken.

I wondered what that yellow diamond blob was, can I assume reds are all genuine top of the line traders?

kenshin Feb 27, 2019 10:03pm | Post# 129

{quote} That's right Ken. You wandered in by the off chance, just the same as half a dozen other individuals on the same day with no prompting. And the onslaught on that thread just happens to be an coincidence. Bullshit Ken.
blusteele first posted in the George thread 1 month ago on 28th January, and my first post in the George thread was today on 28th February, so I am one month late. How does that equal the same day to you? redoktober first posted in the George thread on 29th January. Once again, for clarity, my first post in the George thread was today on 28th February, so I am one month late. How does that equal the same day? It's a fact that I have never commented in any thread about George prior to today. Further more, you're very own appearance in the George thread at exactly the same time as bluesteele, on the 28th January, perhaps, that could be interpreted as a much more compelling conspiracy/coincidence. Are you stalking him and red? Because, for sure, if I was following their lead then I would have posted about George starting a month ago, not today. TLDR: You state that I began posted about George on the same day as everyone else, when the fact is that they were posting there a month prior to me. There's your bullshit moody.

{quote} I wondered what that yellow diamond blob was, can I assume reds are all genuine top of the line traders?
As far as I know you are the one who invented that story. I have never seen anybody (other than you) draw a correlation between red diamond and trading ability. Have you?

profitfarmer Feb 27, 2019 10:14pm | Post# 130

{quote} That's right Ken. You wandered in by the off chance, just the same as half a dozen other individuals on the same day with no prompting. And the onslaught on that thread just happens to be an coincidence. Bullshit Ken. I wondered what that yellow diamond blob was, can I assume reds are all genuine top of the line traders?
Moody,
better you believe that members can wonder in on a thread "by the off chance".
that is how i get to read some posts on George's thread.
some ppl on my 'buddies' list posted there, and wanted to see what is about. ( for your benefit: there is no 'colorful named members' on that buddy list!, but this case Erebus and Kenshin).
coincidence? coincidence!
yes, it exist!!
mind you, i didnt bother to reply, just read some posts.
must agree, when a someone like this want to prove a thread validity that is less than 2 months old, by posting some statement dating 2017, back, https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post12056838 is just somewhat funny.
never mind that it doesnt answer the question at hand neither.
i dont care to post there, but in fact by coincidence i wondered there, and bothered to read some.
when you are talking about patterns,
i feel that you should also include the other patters: high flying claims without ever a chance to verify them, nor an offer to back them up. minions who are loudly claim they get enlightened to previously unknown highs, but surprise surprise cant back that neither. the nice person card played. the conspiracy card played. the victim card played.
those are also patterns that folded out, on quite a few threads, like clockwork.
when you are around for a while, you keep seeing them.
i think it is just natural that by nature many ppl would like to believe in fairytales and that many ppl would think that the best proof of a unicorn the 'seeing it -believing it'. it is natural that one claims something unusual, others may ask for backing up proof.
when a new washing powder brand would go on FB to make a 'viral ads' campaign loudly pushing the message that they are better than 99% of other brand, then you can bet the house that sooner or later the other brands ( or some regulating organization) will be asking some serious proof, or be subject for penalties for unfounded claims.
when something sounds too good to be true, it often turn out that way.
so scepticism is normal.
just like your skepticism is normal about not believing that others can wonder to a thread by no apparent reason, without conspiracy, without a mail asking or telling to do so.
so, here i am, telling you that it is possible.
and for that matter can show my PM list to back that up, too

have a nice day, Febr is almost over, tomorrow officially count as the beginning of spring in europe!
good thing in Thailand every day is summer!, but sometimes thoughts, just like reading the forum, come truly without a pattern, just randomly.

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 10:16pm | Post# 131

[quote=kenshin;12057320]{quote} blusteele first posted in the George thread 1 month ago on 28th January, and my first post in the George thread was today on 28th February, so I am one month late. How does that equal the same day to you? redoktober first posted in the George thread on 29th January. Once again, ...

Ken. Give it up. I knew yesterday that today would be the hit. Prickmste, bfx17, bluesarse, you..+ a few other non-enterties.
The catalyst was a members name popping up in a general post. From that it started.
Which login is red using?

profitfarmer Feb 27, 2019 10:20pm | Post# 132

{quote} That's right Ken. You wandered in by the off chance, just the same as half a dozen other individuals on the same day with no prompting. And the onslaught on that thread just happens to be an coincidence. Bullshit Ken. I wondered what that yellow diamond blob was, can I assume reds are all genuine top of the line traders?
Impact Ranking System
The Member Impact Ranking System (MIRS) ranks members based on the number of subscribers they have. The system's primary purpose is to highlight members who post quality information, so traders can sort through posted content faster. Members who have impact are highlighted with one of three icons:

= High Impact Member = Top 2%

= Medium Impact Member = Top 5%

= Low Impact Member = Top 10%

it is entirely on subscribers based, ie. how many ppl like to read your posts by liking your content.
nothing to do with trading ability, and never had.
a catchy clickbait title, or a promise of something special can earn that status within days ( and it does, to many!)

kenshin Feb 27, 2019 10:34pm | Post# 133

Ken. Give it up. I knew yesterday that today would be the hit. Prickmste, bfx17, bluesarse, you..+ a few other non-enterties. The catalyst was a members name popping up in a general post. From that it started. Which login is red using?
I don't know what you're getting at. I don't know anything about red other than what he posts on this forum. As for me, nobody uses my login except me, and I have never used anyone else's login. bfx is right, you been watchin' too many of them conspiracy movies.

moodybot Feb 27, 2019 11:38pm | Post# 134

{quote} I don't know what you're getting at. I don't know anything about red other than what he posts on this forum. As for me, nobody uses my login except me, and I have never used anyone else's login. bfx is right, you been watchin' too many of them conspiracy movies.
What attracted you to Georgeís thread? Why post today, rather than yesterday.
The mob turned up on mass just by sheer coincidence.
Yep, itís not a conspiracy, just like all the other threads that went the same way. That was by chance as well. Utter crap.

profitfarmer Feb 27, 2019 11:59pm | Post# 135

{quote} What attracted you to Georgeís thread? Why post today, rather than yesterday. The mob turned up on mass just by sheer coincidence. Yep, itís not a conspiracy, just like all the other threads that went the same way. That was by chance as well. Utter crap.
hey, moody, i gave you a real life scenario what can attract a trader to a thread, any thread.
you didnt acknowledge it.
why?

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 12:09am | Post# 136

{quote} What attracted you to Georgeís thread? Why post today, rather than yesterday. The mob turned up on mass just by sheer coincidence. Yep, itís not a conspiracy, just like all the other threads that went the same way. That was by chance as well. Utter crap.

Moody !!! LoL
Profitfarmer nailed it !!! Read and think what he said.. Jiminy Cricket mate... Your conspiracy theories are out to lunch.

I'm going to use a term Kenshin stated earlier.. so don't Twist it into something it's not .. But I AINT NO ONES BITCH HERE..

There is Zero collusion... You think we all sit around and send pms to arrange an attack on a thread.. You have more chance of A Rocking Horse taking a shit buddy.

I act 100% ALONE...

What you can't wrap your head around is there are many that draw "Similar" conslusions...

Why???

Because maybe we are experienced traders and know WTF is going on... When some one starts spouting 99% win rates... C'mon mate..

Maybe you should study some more about the markets and trading systems.etc..

Because I don't give a rats ass who claims these kind of numbers...there lying !!! It's only for shorter periods of time..it's before they blow up... It's hiding open orders..it's pure bullshit...

If anyone on this forum can do that year in and year out... They would be on the cover of Business Week lol...

Stop being so damned gullible...
This is BUSINESS !!
This is not playing poker on a friend's basement...

And what many can't grasp is ..this is business that involves money !!!

Look up the FSA in any country...what do they tell you about Scams???

I will give you a hint...uunrealistic returns..
Exactly what George is claiming..and others..

Like FXCyborg.. he says 100% wins with his trades LMFAO....

A bunch of frickin crackpots ...and Naive followers who haven't a clue how financial markets really work..

No clue that when a guy says he wins 95% of the time he can still be in Red and a losing trader...

You all need to pull your heads together...

This is not a game..
These returns are Bogus...

or the likes of George FxCyborg and the rest of the Aussie team would all be the world's best traders.. with investors stuffing their pockets full of money..

But they don't do they...

Because it's all bull..because none of these claims mean that their method is profitable..

Crap I know a " real " trader on here.... Currently fwd testing a great method.. 16 % win rate... And on drawdown 85% of the time... Yet very profitable with no chance of blowing his account..

Can you wrap your mind around how that is a great method.... Somehow I don't think so..

98-99% win rate.. 100% win rate.. all that is .
Is Clickbait for Noobs and those that don't understand what these numbers actually mean..

This is why I'm on Georges ass..for claiming these Clickbait bullshit ....

George can be the nicest guy in the world.

So was Ted Bundy..
So was Bernie Madoff....lol..

This is business..this is money..I don't care of your nice.. my money doesn't care of your nice....nice has zero to do with making money..

And lastly Moody...I act alone
You guys complain about Twee not messaging you back.. lol..

FYI I've pmd him numerous times these last few months...zero reply... Maybe he's busy...

But I certainly don't start claiming conspiracy because I don't get a reply..lol...

C'mon guys were adults.. this is a money business... And if your going to make wild BiG claims..you will get heat !!!

Just ask your local FCA about a trader claiming to win 99% of the time .

If anyone believes that..you deserve to have your pockets picked

All the best
Blue

bluesteele Feb 28, 2019 12:11am | Post# 137

{quote} hey, moody, i gave you a real life scenario what can attract a trader to a thread, any thread. you didnt acknowledge it. why?

Because you are right PF....but he's convinced.that this is all a big conspiracy..

Of course I look at my profile page see 2hos talking about what..the same as you outlined..

But nope.he doesn't buy it..

He never will listen... I've tried for 6-7 years ..bit he doesn't listen.

kenshin Feb 28, 2019 12:26am | Post# 138

{quote} What attracted you to George’s thread? Why post today, rather than yesterday. The mob turned up on mass just by sheer coincidence. Yep, it’s not a conspiracy, just like all the other threads that went the same way. That was by chance as well. Utter crap.
You're not familiar with the buddy concept right. i.e. if two members subscribe to each other they become buddies. When it's like that, you will get notifications in your profile when any buddy posts. You would know all this if you had some buddies, but that's not my problem.

So, today I notice on my notifications that a lot of my buddies are posting in that George thread. I look at the thread, and there's at least 50 people viewing. So, then I begin posting. No conspiracy, and no pm, just like profitfarmer tried to explain to you, merely my attention was drawn to the thread because of all the notifications I was getting because my buddies are posting there.

If you want the real reasons why I posted:

1) You will say he's not Commercial. True. You will also say it's free, and that there's no money involved. False. He has amassed a large following, some of which will have money to burn. This is a trading forum. There is always money, somewhere.

2) Have you read George's latest posts. They're like an advert for cult membership. I can get some jokes out of that, and so I did.

3) >95%, need I say more. It's bullshit and you know well by now that I f'n hate liars. Any member is free to post on this forum, but it is not an open license to lie. I'm still waiting for anyone (Lord George or minions) to prove that >95% claim.

Now, I've explained in detail why I began posting in his thread. You can equally explain in detail what attracted you to George's thread. I have been open and transparent with my answer, so it's only fair that you are the same, isn't it? If you're going to request more information from me without answering in good faith the questions I have asked over the last few posts, then you can consider our discussion on this matter over. I'm not here to be interrogated, so start looking back over my previous posts, and answer my questions in a detailed manner such as I have generously done for you. Thanks!

Hmmm, all question, no answer.

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 12:49am | Post# 139

Of course gentleman, the buddy show, my bad.
Why didnít I think about that yesterday when I predicted that the onslaught was imminent before it actually happened today, and by the usual wan4ers,,, sorry I meant suspects...
You were caught bang to rights with your pants down bluearse.
Absolute fucking bollox it was a coincidence.
Bluearse and his merry arse lickers......so funny. So whereís the other clown then Bluearse, when does he put in a guest appearance?
Just a bunch of admin twats.

moodybot Feb 28, 2019 1:02am | Post# 140

[quote=profitfarmer;12057621]{quote} hey, moody, i gave you a real life scenario what can attract a trader to a thread, any thread. you didnt acknowledge it. why?[/quote

Canít drive and type mate. Not allowed.
Back now.
Lets cut to the chase.
The thread received a sustained bombardment which I predicted yesterday, and by the people that I predicted would be involved.
I sent out messages yesterday saying it would be happening.
It did.
Its been a very good concerted efffort by all those involved not to appear to be coordinating it, but letís face it, Bluesteele and the usual mob are involved. Same people as 10 years ago, nothing has changed apart from a few logins.
Iíll let them dig a few holes on this thread, the more they post the sillier they look.
They have been nailed, caught out.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Georgeís thread.
The man did not deserve to have to put up with that shit.
A lot of people have benefited from talking to him, the messages of goodwill come from genuine people, not the fakes heíll bent on destroying the thread.
Ive called him it before and Iíll say it again, Bluesteele, you are a runt...oops, c has packed up again on the keyboard. must get that fixed...

© Forex Factory