Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Classic Mystery...Of Scammers and Trolls.. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=839458)

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 3:14am | Post# 221

Hi All

Well, it’s been a while since I posted or bothered to use this thread.

However, as I can’t post in Robot4sales thread, I suppose this would be as good as any!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. robots4me
  2. Joined Dec 2017 | Status: Member | 1,984 Posts | Online Now

EDIT: I've submitted a complaint to the moderators about @bluesteele's behavior. I also encourage them to investigate charges of using false aliases. I can provide at least 6 that @moodybot uses. Perhaps, thanks to @bluesteele, we can get this false alias issue resolved.
Robot has said in his thread post 4913 that I have 6 other usernames. Now this is probably as big a surprise to you as it is to me, so I would like to give Robot4sale the opportunity to list those names here, so I have allowed him to post.

We will be waiting a long time.

As a forum member for 10 years I have had a few run ins with some members over the years, but not once have I ever used another username.

I am calling Steve, robot4sale a liar. So just to make sure that there is no confusion, STEVE, YOU ARE A LIAR!!

You can post my additional usernames on this thread!

Daniel2775 Jul 14, 2019 8:32am | Post# 222

Well, itís been a while since I posted or bothered to use this thread. However, as I canít post in Robot4sales thread, I suppose this would be as good as any! Robot has said in his thread post 4913 that I have 6 other usernames. Now this is probably as big a surprise to you as it is to me, so I would like to give Robot4sale the opportunity to list those names here, so I have allowed him to post. We will be waiting a long time. As a forum member for 10 years I have had a few run ins with some members over the years, but not once have I ever used...

Ive been off here a while then I see this and know why I live coming on.

TimeTells Jul 14, 2019 5:23pm | Post# 223

Ahhh. The air smells cleaner, the grass looks greener, the sky looks bluer, the birds sing sweeter, the Ö. well you get the picture. Thanks to those that took time to get to know me better, much appreciated folks. All the best to all Pete https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKs2...ature=youtu.be

Hi Andy,

Yes I have been through this nonsense myself where "keyboarders" without facts make assumptions about a person's forum character.

Additional username for Andy. FFS

You are clearly ONE OF A KIND. And you stand up for those you know have been wronged on here. (I appreciated your support at the time very much pal)

All the best Andy, those who know you support you totally.

The truth always prevails in the end.

cheers pal
Pete

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 7:13pm | Post# 224

{quote} Hi Andy, Yes I have been through this nonsense myself where "keyboarders" without facts make assumptions about a person's forum character. Additional username for Andy. FFS You are clearly ONE OF A KIND. And you stand up for those you know have been wronged on here. (I appreciated your support at the time very much pal) All the best Andy, those who know you support you totally. The truth always prevails in the end. cheers pal Pete
Hi Pete

Yep, all rubbish, like his indicators, but he has posted it so I think it would be good for him to man up and post up my other usernames. He thinks because he has a few wanderers following his thread that he can say or do as he wishís.
Iím banned from his thread, conveniently, so Iíll leave this one open for him to post in.
I had deliberately avoided any form of confrontation with him but unfortunately he canít let it go, I assume thatís the start of senility.
If he is so sure that I have additional usernames then the cu4t can write to Twee and post that on here as well.
My guess is that Stevie hasnít got the balls to do that, and probably needs someone to show him how.

So come on Stevie, my six additional usernames.......letís have them then.

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 7:16pm | Post# 225

{quote} Ive been off here a while then I see this and know why I live coming on.
Hey Dan

Didnít he accuse you of being someone else?

The bloke is a disaster, , complete loon.

bluesteele Jul 14, 2019 7:24pm | Post# 226

Hey Moodybot....

Im glad you brought this up. STEVE @ROBOTS4ME was very specific in saying you have 6 ALIASES !.
Hes accused me of the same....

Im glad you have unblocked him from this thread.

So lets hear it Steve... What are Moodybots 6 additional usernames ?

OR ARE YOU JUST LYING ?

CMON STEVE LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS..........

Heres your quote@robots4me

"EDIT: I've submitted a complaint to the moderators about @bluesteele's behavior. I also encourage them to investigate charges of using false aliases. I can provide at least 6 that @moodybot uses. Perhaps, thanks to @bluesteele, we can get this false alias issue resolved."

WHAT ARE MOODYBOTS 6 OTHER USERNAMES.... NOT 5 OR 7 BUT 6.....
YOU MUST HAVE THEM WRITTEN DOWN TO BE SO SPECIFIC???

Shameful behavior from a man of your age dude....

Good luck with your investigation DUDE !

Here let me help ya Steve !

@TWEE Twee can you please look into my use of false aliases ? Give me a thorough examination PLEASE !

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 7:56pm | Post# 227

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Moodybot.... Im glad you brought this up. STEVE @ROBOTS4ME was very specific in saying you have 6 ALIASES !. Hes accused me of the same.... Im glad you have unblocked him from this thread. So lets hear it Steve... What are Moodybots 6 additional usernames ? OR ARE YOU JUST LYING ? CMON STEVE LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ACCUSATIONS.......... WHAT ARE MOODYBOTS 6 OTHER USERNAMES.... NOT 5 OR 7 BUT 6..... YOU MUST HAVE THEM WRITTEN DOWN TO BE SO SPECIFIC??? Shameful behavior from a man of your age dude....
Hi Kev

I wont be letting this one drop.

Pete went through the mill with this, created a lot of work for Twee, and although I have done my best to keep as far away from Stevie as possible, accusing me of additional usernames is an indicator too far. Perhaps once I have attained 16 usernames, i think that that was the last count on Stevie's fail safe method of trading, then I know that I will have hit the big time.

At the mo he is looking on in, I'm assuming he is gathering evidence of my 6 usern....nope sorry, I have just developed something so now its 7, I repeat 7 usernames...no wait, I have added some lines, I can now confidently say that I have 8 usernames for download, source code withheld!!

Can you check that my EA, the one that I have, the one that only I have, is still for sale Kev, apparently it is, but I'm confused (senility) where I offered it up for sale.......source code withheld of course. Wouldn't want the private version to be allowed out would we. Must keep something back for our software house.

I am expecting Stevie to have posted up my known 6 additional usernames but really with developments it's now 9... source code withheld....
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 9 KB

bluesteele Jul 14, 2019 8:36pm | Post# 228

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  LIAR R4M.png
Views: 550
Size:  67 KB

Taken a page out of ROs photoshop repetoire lol ......

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 8:41pm | Post# 229

{image} Taken a page out of ROs photoshop repetoire lol ......
That will stay here Kev until he comes in here and tells me who my additional usernames are.
If he does, then it will be removed/minimised!
I see it hanging around for a little longer

bluesteele Jul 14, 2019 9:00pm | Post# 230

{quote} That will stay here Kev until he comes in here and tells me who my additional usernames are. If he does, then it will be removed/minimised! I see it hanging around for a little longer
Ya..couldnt agree more Andy... I will retract all i have said in regards to Steve being a liar.
Once he proves who your 6 other usernames are....
Perhaps he will share who my other usernames are as well.

But its like i say..when you know you know....

I know I only have 1 name....shit i wouldnt want anymore..
and I know you Andy as well... one name thats it...

You know I dont actually like posting up crap like that....or the pics/things I posted up recently
in regards to someone else..

BUT BUT when such blatant lies and misinformation are being tossed out there.. It needs hammered as George would say.

Lets see if hes got the parts to come clean and admit hes a liar or provide proof.

moodybot Jul 14, 2019 9:14pm | Post# 231

{quote} Ya..couldnt agree more Andy... I will retract all i have said in regards to Steve being a liar. Once he proves who your 6 other usernames are.... Perhaps he will share who my other usernames are as well. But its like i say..when you know you know.... I know I only have 1 name....shit i wouldnt want anymore.. and I know you Andy as well... one name thats it... You know I dont actually like posting up crap like that....or the pics/things I posted up recently in regards to someone else.. BUT BUT when such blatant lies and misinformation are...
He's a keyboard warrior, hiding in his own thread.
He wont appear on here.
His accusations are groundless so he'll twist a few posts to appear hard done by and hope that all will be forgotten....nope, not this time.

moodybot Jul 15, 2019 6:06pm | Post# 232

Well, I thought I would just check in to see the list of my additional usernames... and surprise surprise....Zilch.
Oh well, I wonder why!
The chap was quite adamant that I had six additional usernames...and I still cant find out where I am selling my private EA...perhaps i'll check in later.

moodybot Jul 16, 2019 3:46am | Post# 233

So nothing as yet from Stevie who has accused me of using 6 additional usernames...
Who on earth would want to trust someone like that with their time, knowledge and commitment to someone who habitually tells porky pies.
As the list is obviously not forthcoming, and wont be, and a cleanup report asking for an explanation appears to have gone unanswered, next stop will be an email to Twee.
Further more, why is the thread still in trading systems...what system, it doesn't have a system.
Should be in Platform Tech, its just a thread of bullshit indicators.
George and Djamal are the only two trader methods remotely worth following on FF, the rest is just bull.

moodybot Jul 18, 2019 2:48am | Post# 234

A little ditty spotted on Stevie's thread by Skyway...in the key of bolllox....

1. https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...ar350887_2.gif skyway
  2. Joined Sep 2013 | Status: Member | 1,113 Posts | Invisible

Quoting mixedbags
{image}@Bluesteel, I believed you had download @R4M indicators and EA, I wish you all the best as fellow trader, humble yourself and let us make profit from the market.
And moodybot has adapted ideas from this thread for his EA. Eventually he ditch his EA..............
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....................apparently I have programmed my EA with Steve's crap ideas..fortunately Skyway has agreed that doing that would result in ditching the EA...can I assume Stevie's ideas are crap then Skyway??.....................................and I'm still waiting for Stevie to name my 6 additional usernames..

moodybot Jul 18, 2019 11:23pm | Post# 235

1. robots4me
  2. Joined Dec 2017 | Status: Member | 2,052 Posts | Online Now

Quoting skyway
Ignored
Both George and you have made extensive reference to the use of ADR.
@skyway -- thanks for giving me undeserved credit. I have a couple of corrections to your statement:

1. @George referenced it -- but then disavowed it. And @moodybot PM'd me to say it was NOT used in his EA and NOT useful.

2. Credit goes to @bishopdotun -- it is his clever use of ADR combined with non-interpolated TMA that opened the door.
There is no effort without error or shortcomings (T.R.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was not what I said in the PM and I didn't say it wasn't useful or in the EA.
I specifically said the use of the ADR for entry was difficult in relation to timing and swings, which was the topic at the time of the Pm.
In my opinion the Market Maker would have factored the ADR into the Algorithm.
I do use the ADR within the EA but not for entry or exit.

Edit
George presented what I called ' a treasure map',everyone laughed, made jokes, some still do. Good for them. That 'map' in almost every paragraph distinctly mentions current range. George looked, and still does, for specific range, in a band, which determined the type of entry he might be considering.
The current range in consideration to the average is very important to George, and also to my EA.

profitfarmer Jul 19, 2019 1:10am | Post# 236

robots4me Joined Dec 2017 | Status: Member | 2,052 Posts | Online Now Quoting skyway Ignored Quote Both George and you have made extensive reference to the use of ADR. @skyway -- thanks for giving me undeserved credit. I have a couple of corrections to your statement: 1. @George referenced it -- but then disavowed it....
at the time robots4me very much got explained about (current)range and ADR.
thus his post a little strange saying how it was said to be useless.
but none really matter, does it?

if anything, i would rather like the names of the aliases, and Twee's conclusion confirming that accusation...

moodybot Jul 19, 2019 1:22am | Post# 237

{quote} at the time robots4me very much got explained about (current)range and ADR. thus his post a little strange saying how it was said to be useless. but none really matter, does it? if anything, i would rather like the names of the aliases, and Twee's conclusion confirming that accusation...
So would I mate, but he refuses to answer the question about the alleged 6 additional usernames...
I wrote to him regarding the ADR purely out of trying to advise him not to jump down yet another rabbit hole. If you remember he was popping up all over the place, from one hole to the next

bluesteele Jul 19, 2019 2:32am | Post# 238

{quote} at the time robots4me very much got explained about (current)range and ADR. thus his post a little strange saying how it was said to be useless. but none really matter, does it? if anything, i would rather like the names of the aliases, and Twee's conclusion confirming that accusation...
Of course Steve got explained the importance of ADR....FFS...

Of course GEORGE always referenced ADR in his "so called treasure map

BUT LETS SPEAK THE TRUTH...
STEVE @ROBOTS4ME IS A GOD DAMN LIAR.

SO LET'S HEAR IT STEVE ....

You complained to @Twee re Moodybots 6 other usernames...

What Are they ???
Where's your proof ???

OR ARE YOU REALLY JUST A
LYING SACK OF SHIT ???

PLEASE REPORT MY FOUL WORDS TO @TWEE..

I could care less... Because the truth is what I speak... And your a lying piece of shit Steve.
Ban me !

Suspend me for speaking the truth about how you are lying thru your teeth DUDE...

But you can run your mouth and unequivocally state in your USELESS indicator thread that Moody has 6 other usernames... LoL....

Your a lying piece of shit @Robots4me

Let's hear it @Twee

How can Robots4me make these accusations ???

Not 1 other alias or 3 or 7... But 6 !!!!!!

Where does this piece of lying shit come up with these delusional dreams ???

C'mon Steve ... You are able to post in here...dont be a chicken shit.
Give us the dirty.....

What are Moody's 6 other usernames ????

Or are you simply a piece of shit liar that spreads lies to attempt to make yourself look better ????

Judging by your selective memory re ADRs ...
Your simply a piece of shit liar...

Have I said your a piece of shit liar @robots4me enough times yet ????

Nahhh I don't think I have. ..

So run along you piece of lying trashy shit.

Before I tell you what I really think of you

And YES... Rip you another new asshole...

You need a bigger one for all the bullshit coming out of you....

moodybot Jul 19, 2019 3:27am | Post# 239

{quote} Of course Steve got explained the importance of ADR....FFS... Of course GEORGE always referenced ADR in his "so called treasure map BUT LETS SPEAK THE TRUTH... STEVE @ROBOTS4ME IS A GOD DAMN LIAR. SO LET'S HEAR IT STEVE .... You complained to @Twee re Moodybots 6 other usernames... What Are they ??? Where's your proof ??? OR ARE YOU REALLY JUST A LYING SACK OF SHIT ??? PLEASE REPORT MY FOUL WORDS TO @TWEE.. I could care less... Because the truth is what I speak... And your a lying piece of shit Steve. Ban me ! Suspend me for speaking the...

Thank you Kevin.
I nearly exploded when I saw Stevie's unfounded allegation, now I just shake my head.
Twee has allowed the forum to disintegrate into a free for all, the mods should take a closer look at these allegations and demand a response from Stevie.
Dave from Florida asked me why I'm bothered by it, and I really couldn't tell him. It just does. For some one to hold court, blatantly tell lies without repercussions and just ignore all questioning...............I think we can all see that the thread having some foot traffic has prevented any further investigation.

aaven Jul 19, 2019 10:34am | Post# 240

Kevin,

Don't hate me for this, but i reported your post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12391474 and requested it be minimized.

By law of association, It reflects really poorly on the great work laid out by Master George. Can we go easy on the profanity,please?

Thanks

© Forex Factory