Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Classic Mystery...Of Scammers and Trolls.. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=839458)

moodybot Oct 25, 2018 1:52am | Post# 1

To build an EA, I use both FXDreema and I use Darkmoon Trader Agent...both can be found with google and I have no dealings with them other than the fact that I use them.
Both are very good products. Hopefully because I have mentioned a commercial product, this thread will be placed and will remain in the commercial section.

Now the reason that I have opened this thread is because I have been asked to. Simple as that. I have no doubt this thread will get nuked very early, some people on here do not like to see or hear an opposing view. Why is that?

There isn't anything for sale here..no Magic Indicator, EA, Method or other Voodoo. Just a place to air a view.

Please no racism, pics,videos, music....i'm not interested.

This thread may be used by those members who perhaps have been removed from a thread for having opposing views, and by that I mean constructive, non aggressive views or by those who feel that they are forced into submission by the views of other members.
I have recently been removed from a thread, along with others, perhaps because I called a member a dipshit, perhaps I shouldn't have written it...but more likely it's because I touched a raw nerve with how I view the market. No one is banned from having a view on this thread. Constant spamming though will result in removal.

So i'll start the show....FractalFreak scammer, commercial member or just a member? I personally don't know, i haven't made my mind up.
Most of us have seen the onslaught that he has been subjected to. Do you think it was justified or not? Should Forex Factory say enough is enough?? If so when should that take place. The onslaught still continues, hats's off to Fractal for hanging in there, i know of one dude who really suffered from it, hence my interest.

My second interest, Dukas_Trader.....should he/she among others be allowed to continually flame FractalFreak? Yes it's a public forum, but has a line been crossed. Its been a constant bombardment from him for several weeks, again is he justified in behaving this way? Again I'm interested in how you, as a member see this.

Misinformation.....do you think some members are attempting to deliberately mislead or cajole other's.

These are a few questions that I have asked on other threads and have not had a satisfactory answer.

If no replies then I'll ask management to place this thread into the recycle bin and assume that all is well.

M.

EcoTrader Oct 25, 2018 2:29am | Post# 2

I have something to say about this. Forexfactory has potential to be a great site but amongst its members are idiots. Instead of approaching someone like

"I don't agree and this is why" followed by a constructive argument.

This would start a conversation on the right footing however the sort of reply is coated in arrogance, naivety, and lacking anything constructive whatsoever. It tends to be provocative and based on nothing more than self invented facts presented as genuine fact.

The hilarious irony is that none of them are willing or able to show they can even trade.

So why does forexfactory, or other members who click the like button on these morons, accept the forum being degenerated to shit status. Why does nobody aside from a few stand up to these assholes. I know why, because assholes stick together and they gang up on others. This stigma prevents people from ending this behavior.

I say man the fuck up and deal with the scum and this place will become a place for traders at all skill levels, not just morons who pretend they know everything but can't back any of it up.

moodybot Oct 25, 2018 3:49am | Post# 3

I have something to say about this. Forexfactory has potential to be a great site but amongst its members are idiots. Instead of approaching someone like "I don't agree and this is why" followed by a constructive argument. This would start a conversation on the right footing however the sort of reply is coated in arrogance, naivety, and lacking anything constructive whatsoever. It tends to be provocative and based on nothing more than self invented facts presented as genuine fact. The hilarious irony is that none of them are willing or able to show...
Would anyone like to disagree with EcoTrader? If so, please do. Can't say that I disagree with him.

moodybot Oct 27, 2018 12:00am | Post# 4

Quote from another thread.

Quoting AndresSR
Ok......Answer from FractalFreak .... I have already answered all the other queries, but let me do so once more since you took the effort: SORRY; I AM NOT SELLING ANY INDIS NEITHER; NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY; I NEITHER promote anyones' elses products or services; I NEITHER EARN ANY MONEY FROM ANY PROGRAMMERS selling things; I have ALWAYS encouraged ppl to forward me ANY messages from ppl that offer products on the basis of my work here; I have NEITHER ANY CONNECTIONS to whatever "Dato Capital" is (I never even heard of them); regarding "SirFX";...

Quoting Pooh123

Let me answer for RedOktober the 1st question from Fractal in the style of FractalFreak:

1.1 Is there any direct or indirect connection between you and www.forexfactory.com outside of you being an anonymous member of this forum?

Answer: I am NOT forexfactory, I am NOT food factory, I am NOT foot factory....

Joke aside, RedOktober doesn't need respond to those questions at all as those questions don't come with a shred of evidence, not like the questions faced by Fractal himself.

End Quote..............

OK, so, as I understand it, Pooh123 is Reds spokesperson and Red does not have to answer a question.............. the mystery deepens.

GazFx Oct 28, 2018 4:06am | Post# 5

I have something to say about this. Forexfactory has potential to be a great site but amongst its members are idiots. Instead of approaching someone like "I don't agree and this is why" followed by a constructive argument. This would start a conversation on the right footing however the sort of reply is coated in arrogance, naivety, and lacking anything constructive whatsoever. It tends to be provocative and based on nothing more than self invented facts presented as genuine fact. The hilarious irony is that none of them are willing or able to show...
Sad thing is, there are some exceptionally good threads at FF that have much to offer both newbie and seasoned trader alike, but the behaviour you refer to above is a big negative. I've witnessed the "would be if they could be" trader gang systematically destroy some promising threads within a matter of days (hours) simply because they can...these idiots have nothing to offer!

EcoTrader Oct 28, 2018 5:38am | Post# 6

{quote} Sad thing is, there are some exceptionally good threads at FF that have much to offer both newbie and seasoned trader alike, but the behaviour you refer to above is a big negative. I've witnessed the "would be if they could be" trader gang systematically destroy some promising threads within a matter of days (hours) simply because they can...these idiots have nothing to offer!
Fx factory should have an area of the forum that is locked down to only those that have trade explorers that are active in the last month and has at least a full month's history. This would allow a platform for any trader that isn't hiding behind a masquerade of bullshit. The trolls can then be isolated to a section of the forum that will quickly become very quiet.

moodybot Oct 29, 2018 4:07am | Post# 7

Well worth a read.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post11633037

Post 502

Its a mystery.....

moodybot Nov 2, 2018 7:22am | Post# 8

Having just caught up with the latest on the Scambuster thread, its 5 minutes that I wont get back. Time Twee dumps it in the rightful bin.
The thread has lost its purpose.

LeanhoneyJD Jan 9, 2019 7:53pm | Post# 9

{quote} Fx factory should have an area of the forum that is locked down to only those that have trade explorers that are active in the last month and has at least a full month's history. This would allow a platform for any trader that isn't hiding behind a masquerade of bullshit. The trolls can then be isolated to a section of the forum that will quickly become very quiet.
Frac will not post his trade explorers though?

I read right from the beginning of fractal freaks forum, I felt there was something misleading about it.
You are lead down a garden path expecting more info.
The CIQ nonsense was strange (i fell for it), he doesn't actually teach you anything more he just leads you on (it is a bit cultish).
He is constantly telling you to study harder, dangling a carrot which you will never reach.
When asked questions which were awkward there would be no response, he would again tell people to study harder.
He would also edit peoples questions or responses, he never uses the quote responder thingy which is strange.
I found a lot of times he was responding to comments that were never raised, typing these comments in his header.
People saying thank you in his header but there was no actual comments.
When someone pointed something out he would start posting a lot of charts and big long speeches which were of no relevance to the question or comment.

It became very frustrating, i noticed a pattern forming, there were people who would praise him and then later they would later attack him, i believe they also felt conned or frustrated.
There were people who defended him against the attackers and then they just disappeared, i believe these people became disillusioned but did not want to admit they were wrong.

He kept saying it was a community, it felt a bit cultish because it was not a community it was evidently 'His Thread' no community discussion were ever undertaken about how to trade Dumb Money.
I asked him why did he create the thread was it to teach us how to trade dumb money or was it just to show cartel's manipulation again he started posting a load of nonsense "I don't offer any service, i don't have anything to sell.......... blahdy blah" it was strange.

After reading the whole of frac's thread i can't trade his system (i do not have the tools for starters) if you read from the beginning of thread he implies you will learn how too. Maybe he can trade his system i don't know, is it tradable at all i do not know?

Oh, also he would not let anyone do a summary sheet of notes save them sifting through all the shite on the thread, he said he didn't want people to be lazy, he wanted them to study harder, this gave the illusion that there was a croc of gold at the end the rainbow if you only worked hard enough.
People are directed to the first page all the time where this CIQ nonsense begins.

I am very naive to these forums, Is it very common for people to get attacked like Frac does?
There seems to be no interest in actual Forex discussions in these forums, when i see people attacking other people I wonder are these people able to cut their loses, do they fight the market, do they have revenge bets?

If Frac has something legit i don't wish to tarnish it, but he does go the wrong way about it.
It's up to him if he wants to produce a trade explorer, but he shouldn't pretend he's going to supply something to the cult followers when he's not, or does he supply something at a price?

moodybot Jan 9, 2019 8:51pm | Post# 10

Leanhoney JD

I do not subscribe to Fractals thread. It may/may not be of value. I am actually banned from the thread. I mentioned several times that I do not subscribe to it, as such Fractal banned me. I will say that I do not have any beef with Fractal over the ban.
I still haven't seen any evidence of a product for sale, if so, so what, he is in the Commercial section, and you have to ask yourself why other Commercial members are left alone.

Pete has fathomed out the concept of Fractals video's, although as he told me yesterday, it took some serious screen time.
The same moves happen time after time. Why not give Pete a nudge and send him a PM, I found him to be a really nice, well educated chap to speak with.
He may be able to point you in the right direction as to what to look for and then, perhaps, you will have a different outlook on Fractals method.

If you hit the recycle bin and look up Pitbull trading by Brijon and then Chips, you will see two threads that suffered the same onslaught as Fractals, both of those threads were non-commercial. The same individuals that disrupted those threads are the same today on Fractals. Each thread disruption follows the same pattern,
Denial, ridicule,character assassination, new thread with similar name, followed by eventual removal to the recycle bin.

Bluesteele mentioned on TimeTells wall that Brijon and Chips were the same person....reading the first post of each thread would be enough to prove that they were two different individuals. I spoke directly with Brian (Brijon), I didn't have the chance to speak with Chips.
Bluesteele also believes that Pete is Fractal...however one is German speaking and wouldn't know what a flipper was, the other holds his head in shame over the sandpaper incident and knows exactly who bowled the flipper. Again two different individuals.

My advice, do not get hooked up in the Scambusters thread, they have a job to do, and it isn't always for your benefit.
Make your own decision on what you think is worthwhile, and if it isn't, move on.

M.

LeanhoneyJD Jan 10, 2019 12:56am | Post# 11

Leanhoney JD I do not subscribe to Fractals thread. It may/may not be of value. I am actually banned from the thread. I mentioned several times that I do not subscribe to it, as such Fractal banned me. I will say that I do not have any beef with Fractal over the ban. I still haven't seen any evidence of a product for sale, if so, so what, he is in the Commercial section, and you have to ask yourself why other Commercial members are left alone. Pete has fathomed out the concept of Fractals video's, although as he told me yesterday, it took some serious...
Mr Bot

I will look up Pitbull trading, thanks.
I'm not on the Scambusters thread.
What do you mean they have a job to do?

If Pete is not a double account holder why would admin do this?
Is it because i made this accusation Post #10,779 i did not intend for Pete to be banned, i thought he was there to educate us, he seemed like a nice man, if an accusation is made do admin do this while they investigate?
Has his account been hacked, he said admin have not been in touch?
I did notice similarities between 2 accounts Post #10,813 , why did the Vigilantes choose to ignore this and still say he was Frac, this made me think they were not being totally honest.

Why and how did Frac become a Commercial Member against his will?

Why did Frac ban you?
Would it be possible to show the link which shows the point at where you was banned?

I have further info I would like to discuss with you but at this moment I do not fully trust you. I am just being honest no harm intended.
I checked out your profile a while back, along with your previous posts, because i wanted to see if you was legit, i now find it strange that it is you who started this thread and if you are legit you will be thinking i'm saying this to tarnish your character. i am not.

I just would like answers to the whole debacle, and then again i'm thinking WTF who gives a flying f, i just wanna discuss fx with people, i'm a grown man getting involved in this s">t.

take care

moodybot Jan 10, 2019 3:56am | Post# 12

For Bluesteele, I can't post in your toilet thread but I know you'll read this.

Why am I not surprised that Brijon was removed at the same time as Chips, because you were asked to close down both threads.,. no product for sale, but closed down, strange that.
They were both dumped into the recycle bin and pow, membership revoked. Absolutely nothing to do with Brian being Chips. You embarrass yourself more than ever on that one.
And by the way who asked you to hit the threads then Bluesteele?

And why did you rock up out of retirement the moment Red had to take a long holiday...to continue the scammers thread, to make sure it wouldn't die a death, that's why.

As for my login, same since 2010, have never logged in as someone else, can you say the same, probably not.

You show zero evidence of trading, nada, yet you profess to be the all seeing eye that Police's the forum. So if you don't trade then Bluesteele, how much are you getting paid by Twee.

As for Pete, he is not German, Fractal has a German accent, Pete is Australian. You and your boys have been caught out yet again trying to fuck over people and threads that you don't want to run.

Next time do your due diligence before jumping on the band wagon. Your not funny, your not a trader, your admin for the Factory. End of.

LeanhoneyJD Jan 12, 2019 6:52am | Post# 13

I find this strange though, maybe i am really naive?

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...=519771&page=4

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=519771

RedOctobers Forum, the whole Forum is just TickMill adverts

JD

moodybot Jan 12, 2019 7:29am | Post# 14

I find this strange though, maybe i am really naive? https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...=519771&page=4 https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=519771 RedOctobers Forum, the whole Forum is just TickMill adverts JD
Have sent you a private PM...small amount of homework to do, would take you 10 mins.

M.

moodybot Jan 12, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 15

1. AndresSR
  2. | Joined Jun 2015 | Status: Member | 206 Posts

Quoting LeanhoneyJD
{quote} I want to know the truth and get the facts. Insulting me and threatening me does not give the answers. JD

Good afternoon JD.....

Grow up please.....insulting and threatening....

Now talk to Timetells and Moodybot....they know everything about Cyber Bullying and the laws...

Spend some time on learning Forex instead.....That was why you came here....Right?

Have a nice weekend

...................................................................................................................................................

No AndresSR, I don't know everything about Cyber Bullying and Law, but I do know when the line has been crossed. If you still think TimeTells is Fractal Freak, then quite honestly mate, you are a dumb arse....you really are following the hunt. The hounds have you in tow AndresSR...walkie walkie, and just remember every time they take you for a walk, it piss's down with rain.

And your comment to JD, accusing him/she of 'insulting and threatening.'.........really, REALLY....do you want to see insulting and threatening behaviour....start with the Scammers thread if you would like to see evidence of Insulting and threatening. Put those clowns in a British pub and they wouldn't last 5 mins.

You may think this is a natural breathing forum, NO, it is controlled, you will be allowed to see what they want you to see. 99.9% of info on this forum is crap...but, every now and again some info gets out, and one thread very recently was rather good, it's in the recycle bin now...the best threads lurk in there. And guess what AndreSR, that thread had also attracted the hounds, but on that occasion they were dealt with.
Open your eyes man.

AndresSR Jan 12, 2019 3:28pm | Post# 16

AndresSR | Joined Jun 2015 | Status: Member | 206 Posts Quoting LeanhoneyJD {quote} I want to know the truth and get the facts. Insulting me and threatening me does not give the answers. JD Good afternoon JD..... Grow up please.....insulting and threatening.... Now talk to Timetells and Moodybot....they know...

Moodybot,

Please read first.....

My post WAS QUOTING JD.....not my words....

Quoting LeanhoneyJD
{quote} I want to know the truth and get the facts. Insulting me and threatening me does not give the answers. JD

moodybot Jan 12, 2019 3:41pm | Post# 17

{quote} Moodybot, Please read first..... My post WAS QUOTING JD.....not my words.... Quoting LeanhoneyJD {quote} I want to know the truth and get the facts. Insulting me and threatening me does not give the answers. JD

Yep, quite correct AndresSR, my bad....I stand corrected, early morning here.
I'll leave it on here though. Ignoring the facts, truth etc seems to be a game that people like to play. I might as well play along

AndresSR Jan 12, 2019 3:42pm | Post# 18

Thanks Moodybot...appreciated...

moodybot Jan 13, 2019 5:48am | Post# 19

I like this one, it's a corker from Bluesteele over on the darkside ripping Peterr for asking a few questions.

Peterr... I would just ignore the bloke, but here would be my response and i'm sure other's after the ...........................

BS..Im sorry... but the sheer naivety of this post is truly amazing !!!

M.................................Classic deflection, ridicule first.

BS..Yes Keep studying Fractals manipulation.... then maybe you can show @Billlytt
how trading with Fractals revelations helps you to make on red cent...

M.................................No bluesteele, People would like to see how you would trade it...no evidence so far. Just a bunch of posts from you explaining how not to do it.

BS..there is nothing at all in that thread that would help a trader make money...ZERO

M..................................Excellent Bluesteele, post up your method and let the newbies and the naive learn from you.

BS..And to think there is something in that thread that we want to stifle ???

M..................................Yes there is, otherwise you wouldn't have bothered with it.

BS..Man your missing the whole point... This isnt about the useless info in that thread..
This is all about the one and only great FAKE the FREAK....
and all of his deceptions.. his lies..

M....................................Pot kettle black.

BS..Market Manipulation is old news ...and why is it not really talked about much??

M....................................Not for the newbies and naive it isn't, who you claim to represent. Why is it not talked about?..Yes it is, up until you destroy the threads.

Because it frickin does not make a difference...None... we deal with it on a daily basis in trading.

M.....................................We? No evidence of We...Of course it makes a difference... Stops get hit on the use of the plugin...Its called theft...If it doesn't make a difference then why are you getting your knickers in a twist?

BS..Learn where to place stops..learn when and not when to trade for liquidity and slippage.

M.....................................stops, bread and butter for the brokers.

BS..Just astonished at the Naivety by some people... WOW

M....................................Bluesteele not all are born knowing everything, it must have been an incredible stroke of luck for you to know everything from the off.. Perhaps you could throw up a few charts, show some trading decisions. You ask everyone else to do so. And no Bluesteele, Billy is not to do your homework.

M.

LeanhoneyJD Jan 14, 2019 12:19pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
This might be a stupid thing to post, this might be obvious to you seasoned FFactory pros, but who cares, i'm here to learn.

Am I missing something, this could stop this thread?

Why did this not go ahead, is it against FFactory rules or something?

It could really teach us 'Naive' people a lot and could also put the 'Monkeys' in their place.

Post #8,726
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2019-01-14 at 16.53.41.png
Size: 1.3 MB

© Forex Factory