Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Simple H4 Mobile Trading System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=830795)

okshop Oct 6, 2018 8:44am | Post# 21

2 Attachment(s)
Okshop interesting idea, can you give values for Fibonacci you use? Sure I can to calculate to reverse engineering, but maybe it will be not so difficult for you? It seems they are -0.25 0 0.5 1 1.5 2 3 4 5 and 6, right?
0 / 0.5 / 1
-1 / -2 / -3 / -4 / -5

THE TRICK is actually getting the best set up to trade
Click to Enlarge

Name: cl oil.PNG
Size: 21 KB
Name:  fibo.PNG
Views: 10499
Size:  9 KB

Devilhunter Oct 6, 2018 10:36am | Post# 22

So in a nutshell what OP trades are Outside bars from what I see?..

PrinceJ58 Oct 6, 2018 11:16am | Post# 23

So in a nutshell what OP trades are Outside bars from what I see?..
That's the question I need answered...that would remove the doubt of consistency from what I am observing.

{quote} I did go through the images of the entries and I can see that she define the engulfing pattern to be that the entry candle high/low engulf the high/low of previous bar. She doesn't care so much about the color to the body. So what she call engulfing bar is what we usually call outside bar. Engulfing bar is usually defined such that the body of (open/close) entry bar engulf the body (open/ close) of previous bar. About the strategy: It looks nice but it's to short time to know that it will work in the long run.
Which means that even if its the wick... high/low?
As long as these things are verified then no problem.

hahaurheads Oct 6, 2018 11:25am | Post# 24

Typically how long does it take for it to hit your TP?

Hours, Days?

@hzs10

kirinda Oct 6, 2018 11:50am | Post# 25

{quote} That's the question I need answered...that would remove the doubt of consistency from what I am observing. {quote} Which means that even if its the wick... high/low? As long as these things are verified then no problem.
With the engulfing pattern it's the body (open/close) that counts. It doesn't care about the high/low(wick). So OP trading outside bar. But outside bar can also be engulfing bar if body of the last bar cover (engulf) the body of the candle before the last bar.

kirinda Oct 6, 2018 12:03pm | Post# 26

{quote} With the engulfing pattern it's the body (open/close) that counts. It doesn't care about the high/low(wick). So OP trading outside bar. But outside bar can also be engulfing bar if body of the last bar cover (engulf) the body of the candle before the last bar.
For examples of outside bar and engulfing see the document from Strat's thread:
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachm...5&d=1508787125

Forygy Oct 6, 2018 3:02pm | Post# 27

I started a thread in Journal Forum to share about this strategy as I am still testing. The results are promising so I decided to share here. Do note I only started it for 1 month and the results not enough to conclude anything. Some have tried and so positive results too. Visit here to rea din details: https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post11550457 Too many trader focus on reward to risk (RR). However that is their hypothesis if the price action (PA) reach to the level they want. However, often then not the PA do...
seems to me it ill work hopfully will try and share results hare btw good luck for the thread and system thumbs up

chucksman Oct 6, 2018 4:16pm | Post# 28

The reason why you can’t become a consistently profitable trader is because of your never ending pursuit of this “Holy Grail”. But, what these Pros do consistently is place the odds in their favor by reading the market correctly. The Simple Formula Used By Top Traders To Grab Forex Profits At Will; is to Match Strongest Currency VS Weakest Currency + Current Momentum = High Probability Low Risk Trade Set Up. You can have unlimited returns in the Forex market and trade like the top 1%.
Do that on enough trades and watch what happens to your account balance.

Since I discovered this website and applied the above principle guess what happened: my account balance increased. If you want to make money trading forex give it a try. I am not saying you cannot succeed with your strategy or whatever method you have right now, rather I am pointing out my success having applied the above strategy, that is, matching the weak and the strong currencies.

AselFX Oct 6, 2018 5:26pm | Post# 29

The reason why you can’t become a consistently profitable trader is because of your never ending pursuit of this “Holy Grail”. But, what these Pros do consistently is place the odds in their favor by reading the market correctly. The Simple Formula Used By Top Traders To Grab Forex Profits At Will; is to Match Strongest Currency VS Weakest Currency + Current Momentum = High Probability Low Risk Trade Set Up. You can have unlimited returns in the Forex market and trade like the top 1%. Do that on enough trades and watch what happens to your account...
thnx for your share but can u explain what do u mean clearly pls? Is it better not to have a strategy? or what we should do more clearly if you explain pls.

hzs10 Oct 7, 2018 1:29am | Post# 30

Typically how long does it take for it to hit your TP? Hours, Days? @hzs10
Sometimes within a H4 bar, sometime days. Mostly wittin a day. Depend how market moves.

Mojotrades Oct 7, 2018 2:06am | Post# 31

The reason why you can’t become a consistently profitable trader is because of your never ending pursuit of this “Holy Grail”. But, what these Pros do consistently is place the odds in their favor by reading the market correctly. The Simple Formula Used By Top Traders To Grab Forex Profits At Will; is to Match Strongest Currency VS Weakest Currency + Current Momentum = High Probability Low Risk Trade Set Up. You can have unlimited returns in the Forex market and trade like the top 1%. Do that on enough trades and watch what happens to your account...
Chucksman,

interesting link you provided, who is the owner, how did you find this webpage.
There is no no, contact information, or any sort of reference i see on it.
I like the lie currency strength meter very much, it says 'live' obviously, but does it auto re-fresh on its own, or do we have to refresh our webpage to get the updated percentage?

Apologies OP for sightly going off-topic here.

Emerald2112 Oct 7, 2018 4:22am | Post# 32

{quote} Chucksman, interesting link you provided, who is the owner, how did you find this webpage. There is no no, contact information, or any sort of reference i see on it. I like the lie currency strength meter very much, it says 'live' obviously, but does it auto re-fresh on its own, or do we have to refresh our webpage to get the updated percentage? Apologies OP for sightly going off-topic here.
Ive seen this exact same post in another thread...could be spam

Emerald2112 Oct 7, 2018 4:24am | Post# 33

Rules 1. Add EMA 30 to chart 2. Follow the trend 3. Long at next open bar when Bullish Engulf bar is formed above EMA30, and short at next open bar when Bearish Enguld bar is formed below EMA 30. 4. Use Finbonacci to determine SL and TP Notes: - I dont need people to tell me what to do. I am not a new trader, I know what I am doing. - Please read title and simple rules clearly. If not ask politely. - This strategy is meant to show trading is possible using JUST phone and still profitable. - I dont need people to develop EA or indicators for me....
This loos good id like to try it on daily. Its a shame you are sleeping then. I was thinking to move to Singapore too

hzs10 Oct 7, 2018 4:47am | Post# 34

{quote} This loos good id like to try it on daily. Its a shame you are sleeping then. I was thinking to move to Singapore too
Nothing to shame of. I wouldnt make FX a chore to me. Besides, the spread is higher for daily open bar, so it doesnt make sense to me.

KyBakka Oct 7, 2018 6:01am | Post# 35

some brokers have different server time, can u share your broker server time (GMT)

TheBestMA Oct 7, 2018 6:09am | Post# 36

1 Attachment(s)
I was surprised to see this thread. Because I apply almost the same strategy. The only difference is that I use 21 EMA instead of 30 EMA. I also use price action strategies. I'm gonna follow your thread friend.

This was traded last week with 1 lot after B.Engulfing candle emerged. It closed at TP level with 100 pips.
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd4hsep28.PNG
Size: 56 KB

TheBestMA Oct 7, 2018 6:22am | Post# 37

1 Attachment(s)
A Suggestion

If it happens, it can be sold with the right SL.
Click to Enlarge

Name: audchf4hpullback.PNG
Size: 68 KB

Forygy Oct 7, 2018 6:36am | Post# 38

A Suggestion If it happens, it can be sold with the right SL. {image}
good suggestion but this is not the candle suggested by @hzs10 coz current candle not completly engulfing previous candle but right suggestion if this is the candle to trade to trade to sell at .618 retracement

okshop Oct 7, 2018 6:55am | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
A Suggestion If it happens, it can be sold with the right SL. {image}

Name:  audchf.PNG
Views: 10003
Size:  19 KB

dscap Oct 7, 2018 12:17pm | Post# 40

Interesting. I also trade with my mobile phone only. and for this kind of trade, one needs an exact clue of entry and exit signal. without any complication, trade what you see. Keep on going. wish you all the best.

© Forex Factory