Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   TOP 100 best Expert Advisors: post good EAs here (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=811119)

reteid2222 Sep 14, 2018 7:49am | Post# 61

{quote} All the scammers of ex4 include dll files , these copy your personal details and email them.Never touch ex4 files without source codes, they contain may be dll for viruses.
Again wrong....you can t include a dll into an ex4 file...but you simply want to write here again only worthless words...
The problem are not simply you...the problem is that your just quick in the net collected false material will get here and other traders believe your worthless material...

loozers Sep 14, 2018 7:53am | Post# 62

{quote} Again wrong....you can t include a dll into an ex4 file...but you simply want to write here again only worthless words... The problem are not simply you...the problem is that your just quick in the net collected false material will get here and other traders believe your worthless material...

You can give a dll with ex4 to do a bit of scamming and steal personal information and put viruses.

jhandervel Sep 14, 2018 11:43am | Post# 63

2 Attachment(s)
Hello
I got this expert advisor who in back test gives me amazing results, but in real does not open trades.
I was analyzing the code and I see that it reads the H4 history, maybe that's why it does not work in real.
Could some more experienced programmer help me?
Sniper2.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: TesterGraph.gif
Size: 8 KB

reteid2222 Sep 14, 2018 3:13pm | Post# 64

1 Attachment(s)
Hello I got this expert advisor who in back test gives me amazing results, but in real does not open trades. I was analyzing the code and I see that it reads the H4 history, maybe that's why it does not work in real. Could some more experienced programmer help me? {file} {image}
the good result comes from reading the directory...so there is no strategy coded insided....sorry!
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 7105
Size:  501 KB

michaellobry Sep 17, 2018 6:15am | Post# 65

This is a review list for Expert Advisors. What do you think and would you recommend it to us retail traders or not?
http://www.forex-ratings.com/forex-advisors-rating
https://www.dojiforex.com/best-forex-robot-2018

Check the free EA's on the website.

michaellobry Sep 17, 2018 6:18am | Post# 66

As per this thread, I sum up rules to check if you are going to use EA's:

1. Trade with EA only with a True ECN/STP Forex Broker who is giving spread < 0.5 Pips, execution time < 500 ms, Slippages < 15 Pips, No Requotes.
2. Trade with EA only on VPS and also check latency, it should be < 20 ms.
3. Even though VPS providers gives 99.9% uptime but still to be safer side check your VPS each day. Login at your VPS each day and check if MT4 trading platform is working correctly, EA is activated or not.
4. Keep track of Major News events. Follow instruction of EA developer regarding EA trading during news hours. Some EA developers instructs to disable their EA one hour before news hours and again activate them one hour after major news.
5. Read every single word of EA Manual, donít be lazy in reading EA Manual. Lotís of secret EA settings are explained in it.
6. Activate EA on both Demo & Live Trading Account. If you start noticing losses continuously for 3Ė4 days, disable your EA on LIVE account and keep track it on DEMO Account. Once you notice that EA again started making profit on Demo Account, activate it back on Live Account.

Jackbahrain Sep 19, 2018 4:13am | Post# 67

1 Attachment(s)
The megadroid EA attached {file} {image} {file}
Hi dear, i try to install it, it is asking margin not enough and some errors, please help me out
Click to Enlarge

Name: ff.jpg
Size: 176 KB

SlashEA Sep 24, 2018 10:01am | Post# 68

{quote} Hi dear, i try to install it, it is asking margin not enough and some errors, please help me out {image}
Looks like your EA needs a bigger margin? Perhaps for the risk setting of EA (Aggressive : True) the EA requires more margin as a buffer for potential drawdowns or losses. So you need to add another 55K to the balance.

Also, there seems to be Authentication code error, which suggests an issue with EA activation? Did you buy this EA or found in on the net?

Some EAs have a limited number of activations, that are tied to a hardware signature of PC, and won't work if you exceed number of activations on a different PCs.

reteid2222 Sep 24, 2018 10:19am | Post# 69

Activate EA on both Demo & Live Trading Account. If you start noticing losses continuously for 3Ė4 days, disable your EA on LIVE account and keep track it on DEMO Account. .
A fillhorn of wisdom....
To see if the demo and real account are working similar...
Great!

michaellobry Oct 1, 2018 1:08pm | Post# 70

{quote} Hi dear, i try to install it, it is asking margin not enough and some errors, please help me out {image}
Try adding deposit and heeding to the warnings.

michaellobry Oct 1, 2018 1:11pm | Post# 71

Does anyone know how I can load a template in MT4 quickly?
- by hotkey or how can I set it as hotkey?
- otherwise, can anyone upload an EA that automatically loads all available templates which I can directly switch?
- or, how can I remove the item "remove template" from the template menu? (because sometimes I accidentally press 'remove' and then I cannot return my template anymore)

reteid2222 Oct 4, 2018 7:39am | Post# 72

Does anyone know how I can load a template in MT4 quickly? - by hotkey or how can I set it as hotkey? - otherwise, can anyone upload an EA that automatically loads all available templates which I can directly switch? - or, how can I remove the item "remove template" from the template menu? (because sometimes I accidentally press 'remove' and then I cannot return my template anymore)
- Does anyone know how I can load a template in MT4 quickly?
Configure ONE chart with all indicators, EAs and settings and save with filename "default"
the next time you open a chart you get this configuration...
- by hotkey or how can I set it as hotkey?
For template in my view not
- otherwise, can anyone upload an EA that automatically loads all available templates which I can directly switch?
This has to be coded
- or, how can I remove the item "remove template" from the template menu? (because sometimes I accidentally press 'remove' and then I cannot return my template anymore)
not possible...sorry...

michaellobry Oct 4, 2018 8:29am | Post# 73

{quote} - Does anyone know how I can load a template in MT4 quickly? Configure ONE chart with all indicators, EAs and settings and save with filename "default" the next time you open a chart you get this configuration... - by hotkey or how can I set it as hotkey? For template in my view not - otherwise, can anyone upload an EA that automatically loads all available templates which I can directly switch? This has to be coded - or, how can I remove the item "remove template" from the template menu? (because sometimes I accidentally press 'remove'...
Thank you. I appreciate it. For now I will backup my templates constantly and hope that MT4 won't let me delete them accidentally.

michaellobry Oct 4, 2018 8:34am | Post# 74

{quote} - Does anyone know how I can load a template in MT4 quickly? Configure ONE chart with all indicators, EAs and settings and save with filename "default" the next time you open a chart you get this configuration... - by hotkey or how can I set it as hotkey? For template in my view not - otherwise, can anyone upload an EA that automatically loads all available templates which I can directly switch? This has to be coded - or, how can I remove the item "remove template" from the template menu? (because sometimes I accidentally press 'remove'...
Reteid, on that note, how would you like to help me out with chart exploring? By exploring naked charts 8 hours a day we could end up creating a list with advantages in the forex market. I'm doing this daily and if you'd like to help out, we could benefit from each other's perspective. What say you and do you want to make time for this collaboration?

michaellobry Oct 6, 2018 6:47pm | Post# 75

Is there an Expert (EA) that includes most mladen indicators like oscillators, bands, et al?

Pacman85 Oct 7, 2018 2:41am | Post# 76

1 Attachment(s)
Best EA ever!
EA - Budak Ubat v1.51.ex4

michaellobry Oct 10, 2018 1:32pm | Post# 77

3 Attachment(s)
Best EA ever! {file}
Nice upload! Here are 3 more.
Source: https://www.forexstrategiesresources...x-igor-system/

Fx Igor Trading System

Time Frame 15 min, 30 min, H1
Currency pairs:all.
1/ When the new day starts the indicator loads 50% of the average daily range above and below the OPEN price with a MAROON panel
2/ The current daily HIGH & LOW is now displayed in a OLIVE GREEN within the MAROON Daily range display
3/When the CURRENT PRICE exceeds the 50% DAILY AVERAGE RANGE (SHORT/LONG Entry )then the colour turns GREEN for all the price action above or below the 50% AVERAGE DAILY RANGE.

4/If PRICE goes down 30 pips below the 50% DAILY AVERAGE RANGE then the LONG ENTRY also moves down with it keeping the LONG entry 50% of the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE above price.

EXAMPLE if the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE is 100 then that makes theENTRY LONG 50 pips and the ENTRY SHORT50 pips, if PRICE starts at say 500 then it has to go above 550 or below 450 to trigger an ENTRY. Now if price first starts to move up to 540 and stops short of the LONG ENTRY level by 10 pips then the SHORT ENTRY level will now be 50 pips below the 540 level. So now if price then reverses down you will get a SHORT ENTRY at 490 (50pips below the CURRENT DAILY HIGH) if PRICE continues to move down say another 60 pips to 430 the LONG ENTRY level will TRAIL it by 50% of the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE which in this example is 50 pips. This in effect will give you a new LONG ENTRY level at 580 if price reverses more than the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE .
The only thing i noticed which seemed a little odd at first was that when price moved a large distance then it is possible to have the SHORT ENTRY move above the LONG ENTRY but if you think about it that is what should happen in large moves because the SHORT ENTRY is still TRAILING the CURRENT HIGH by 50% of the DAILY AVERAGE RANGE and the LONG ENTRY below is your LONG ENTRY for the current long trade that is running and of course the reverse also applies with a large SHORT move.
(T_S_R)-DATA WINDOW.rar
FxIgorSystem.rar
(T_S_R)-Daily Range Display#4.rar

michaellobry Oct 12, 2018 5:56pm | Post# 78

2 Attachment(s)
Trade Manager:

• Opening trades
• Setting limit orders and market orders in a heartbeat.
• Setting risk % within the EA panel.
• Easily adjusting SL and TP levels with the help of the horizontal lines on the chart.
• Automatically calculate the Risk:Reward.
• Automatically calculate the required lot sizes.

Attachment 3038298
Trade Manager EA.ex4

rod777 Oct 13, 2018 1:57pm | Post# 79

Inserted Video

michaellobry Oct 13, 2018 3:43pm | Post# 80

Thank you!

© Forex Factory