Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   LogiTech (M15 Scalp Idea) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=807798)

JayBag Aug 15, 2018 4:45pm | Post# 1

LogiTech (M15 Scalp Idea)

Hello Traders,

Since August is my birth Month, I have decided to share my M15 scalping Idea.. I named the system 'LogiTech' because it's actually Logical and Technical

(I do not own these indicators attached so credits goes to the coders)
I have tried painting a picture as to how my system works...

1. When inserting the 'SR Numbers', Go to Inputs and change all 'DimGray' to None so only major support and resistance are visible for use (See Picture).
2. Bands = Default . (You can change the colors and hide the median line to look like mine)

NOTE: All trades are 15pips STOP LOSS
Targets varies depending on how far the next SR is (You can close at BE)

List of Pairs: EU, AU, UC, CADJPY, N/JPY

I will post new trades in the morning to further explain..

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 1:48am | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Idea for CADJPY

Hope we get an entry on this one..
Currently waiting for EU to reach second target at 1.14200 ... bought the lower band (Was too sleepy to post)
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYM15.png
Size: 125 KB

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 2:02am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Idea for UC
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15.png
Size: 126 KB

tzamo Aug 16, 2018 2:59am | Post# 4

Dear JayBag,

Thank you for sharing your system with FF. I was wondering if you would normally take the first entry or do you wait for the safe entry?

If you take the first entry and 15 pip SL is hit, do you take another position from safe level?

I am also wondering what do you use the bands for?

Kind Regards,
Tzamo

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 3:20am | Post# 5

Dear JayBag, Thank you for sharing your system with FF. I was wondering if you would normally take the first entry or do you wait for the safe entry? If you take the first entry and 15 pip SL is hit, do you take another position from safe level? I am also wondering what do you use the bands for? Kind Regards, Tzamo
Hi Zamo,

I don't wait for safe entry.. I use the BB for entries..
on a buy setup, I buy the lower band and on a Sell setup, I sell the upper band..

Hope this answers your question
J

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 3:22am | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Idea for NJ
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDJPYM15.png
Size: 121 KB

Icebot53 Aug 16, 2018 4:58am | Post# 7

Jaybag my man!

Thanks for sharing! Will definitely stay in contact to let you know how it goes! It is traders like you that give people hope in Forex!

Hopefully we can meet sometime!

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 5:38am | Post# 8

Jaybag my man! Thanks for sharing! Will definitely stay in contact to let you know how it goes! It is traders like you that give people hope in Forex! Hopefully we can meet sometime!
Thanks for stopping by M..
Pls let me know what you think after further testing..

pquirst Aug 16, 2018 6:58am | Post# 9

thanks for the great stuff jay how do you use the set up machine on the chart in your trading. Thanks again, Bob

pquirst Aug 16, 2018 7:08am | Post# 10

I know you did not list cable on the pairs but there was just a buy setup there could you take a look on your charts to see if it was the same. thanks, Bob

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 7:21am | Post# 11

I know you did not list cable on the pairs but there was just a buy setup there could you take a look on your charts to see if it was the same. thanks, Bob

Hi Bob,

GBP tends to go rogue
Exactly why I did not cover that pair...

J

pquirst Aug 16, 2018 7:33am | Post# 12

thanks

scsstnt Aug 16, 2018 8:00am | Post# 13

Trading system looks good,you need plenty RAM,its intensive on your PC.....USDCAD having a nice setup all now.Thank you for sharing seems as though this setup keeps you on the right side of the market.

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 8:33am | Post# 14

Idea for CADJPY Hope we get an entry on this one.. Currently waiting for EU to reach second target at 1.14200 ... bought the lower band (Was too sleepy to post) {image}
SL hit -15

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 8:42am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
Idea for UC...

Only gave first target on previous sell and got stooped out on second order...
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADM15.png
Size: 120 KB

pquirst Aug 16, 2018 8:55am | Post# 16

I see nzd jpy was close to a buy at bottom band is that correct

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 9:10am | Post# 17

I see nzd jpy was close to a buy at bottom band is that correct
Yes, that's correct.. from entry, 15pips SL is required

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 9:24am | Post# 18

Trading system looks good,you need plenty RAM,its intensive on your PC.....USDCAD having a nice setup all now.Thank you for sharing seems as though this setup keeps you on the right side of the market.
True it requires a lot of RAM.. currently have a 8Gig laptop so no much hassle ..
Being on the right side of the force helps alot..

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 12:07pm | Post# 19

Idea for NJ {image}
Target hit.. +30

JayBag Aug 16, 2018 12:13pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
Waiting for a BUY setup which seems fair..
Click to Enlarge

Name: CADJPYM15.png
Size: 114 KB

© Forex Factory