Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your proven pivot strategy into an EA for free (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=802885)

scalprobot Aug 5, 2018 10:28am | Post# 1

I will code your proven pivot strategy into an EA for free

I offer to code your proven pivot strategy in MT4 and/or MT5 format. All for free.

At the moment the requirement is only that it's a strategy using pivot levels and that you are profitable with it.

renkotop Aug 5, 2018 11:12am | Post# 2

Thank you!

What are you then offer? The mql- Souce code?

scalprobot Aug 5, 2018 11:17am | Post# 3

Thank you! What are you then offer? The mql- Souce code?
This will be discussed with whoever takes up my offer, I'm proficient in multiple FX programming languages.

kette Aug 5, 2018 11:24am | Post# 4

that sounds good, I let myself be surprised

kette Aug 5, 2018 11:26am | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
I have only one question, you can plot a market profile in excel
Market-Profile-Excel-Template-EminiMind.xlsx

scalprobot Aug 5, 2018 11:31am | Post# 6

I have only one question, you can plot a market profile in excel {file}
Sure, but let's stay ontopic, it's about pivot strategies here.

kette Aug 5, 2018 11:40am | Post# 7

just one question

ahollis Aug 5, 2018 12:15pm | Post# 8

Interesting offer and seemingly very generous of you to execute your services for "free".

However, I have a few questions...

1. Why does the proposed strategy have to be a proven one or even profitable?
Nothing is guaranteed to work 100%. Furthermore, a strategy is simply that, a strategy. All you're doing is offering to automate the process right? No alterations of the submitted algorithm?

2. What assurances do "I" have that "my" strategy remains my own and it's not sold out from underneath me or rolled into a larger offering somewhere else?
Especially if it's profitable.

3. In continuance of question #2. If I provide you with a strategy can we enter into a binding contract that my strategy would remain my own and is to not be provided elsewhere without my permission as it is my personal intellectual property?

Thanks.

scalprobot Aug 5, 2018 2:01pm | Post# 9

Interesting offer and seemingly very generous of you to execute your services for "free". However, I have a few questions... 1. Why does the proposed strategy have to be a proven one or even profitable? Nothing is guaranteed to work 100%. Furthermore, a strategy is simply that, a strategy. All you're doing is offering to automate the process right? No alterations of the submitted algorithm? 2. What assurances do "I" have that "my" strategy remains my own and it's not sold out from underneath me or rolled into a larger offering somewhere else? Especially...
I see people being successful with pivot strategies. Maybe such traders would like to have their strategy automated. That's in it for them, they get free coding service from me.

My benefit is that I can use the EA for my own account.

Hopefully that clears it up for you. And of course it's just an offer, everyone is free to take it or leave it.

Aar Aug 5, 2018 2:11pm | Post# 10

If you take a little time to read Davit's original thread or the current thread from Neil, you would understand how the system works. They have pdf & indicators posted there explaining how that system works. Do demo till you feel how to automate that. Good luck.

J1mm Aug 5, 2018 2:13pm | Post# 11

Send me a PM with skype, telegram or whatever system you use to have a quick chat

ahollis Aug 5, 2018 2:18pm | Post# 12

I appreciate your replies. Although you didn't answer my questions specifically, I am ok with it.

FWIW, I did not want to make any assumptions as to what your intentions and or motivations were by offering a free service. As nothing is ever "Free". Therefore, I positioned my questions to allow you to be more clear.

Regardless. I think it is awesome of you to offer your talent to the community.

That said, to ensure, an even trade per se, my strategy for your coding. May I see the results of some of your bots that you have already developed of which are proven and profitable? As that would push me closer towards a decision with more confidence.

Thanks.

AngelicaMari Aug 5, 2018 6:39pm | Post# 13

subscribed

Buddakarn Aug 12, 2018 10:27pm | Post# 14

I offer to code your proven pivot strategy in MT4 and/or MT5 format. All for free. At the moment the requirement is only that it's a strategy using pivot levels and that you are profitable with it.
#property copyright ""
#property link ""
#property version "1.00"
#property strict
bool useclosebar = False;//Use Close Bar
enum PivotTFChoice
{
Default=0,// Default
D1=1440, // Daily
W1=10080, // Weekly
MN=43200 // Monthly
};
input PivotTFChoice DefaultPivotTF = 10080;
input string order_setting = "--------------------- Order Setting ---------------------";//Order Setting
input double Lot = 0.01;//Start Lot Size
input int profit_point_start_add_value = 50;//Profit in point to start adding volume
input int TakeProfit = 0;
input int StopLoss = 0;
input int TrailingStop = 0;
input int closeall_profitpoint = 1000;//Profit in point to close all volume
input int max_order = 10;//Max Open Trade

I am not programer, ask some quation.
can we add

input int closeall_losspoint = 1000;//Loss in point to close all volume

to prevent super trend pair

nttfx Aug 14, 2018 5:31am | Post# 15

Interested. How to communicate w/? Do u have telegram ID? Thanks.

jhandervel Sep 14, 2018 11:47am | Post# 16

2 Attachment(s)
Hello
I got this expert advisor who in back test gives me impressive results, but in real does not open operations.
I was analyzing the code and I see that it reads the H4 history, maybe that's why it does not work in real.
Could some more experienced programmer help me?
Click to Enlarge

Name: TesterGraph.gif
Size: 8 KB
Sniper2.mq4

libra_reserv Sep 16, 2018 8:19am | Post# 17

Hello I got this expert advisor who in back test gives me impressive results, but in real does not open operations. I was analyzing the code and I see that it reads the H4 history, maybe that's why it does not work in real. Could some more experienced programmer help me? {image} {file}
It does not seem to be an EA for Forward test. I think it reads the existing log and places orders accordingly. Any expert can better comment.

reteid2222 Sep 16, 2018 11:46am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Hello I got this expert advisor who in back test gives me impressive results, but in real does not open operations. I was analyzing the code and I see that it reads the H4 history, maybe that's why it does not work in real. Could some more experienced programmer help me? {image} {file}
The guy posted 5 times this request at different places here...welcome to the guiness book of records!
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 631
Size:  355 KB

linhbvh Feb 10, 2019 2:38am | Post# 19

Hi, are you still working on this? I have a simple strategy but I dont know how to code it.

© Forex Factory