Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Forex is Hard (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=800112)

Doomseeker Jul 14, 2019 5:59am | Post# 201

Okay, but not each day graphic have way are just like yours are you with me here ? It's not that easy to get that things constantly, good luck to blow it all from your "newbie success" later down the road anyway. How do you advice us to trade ? Something long term ? Cause you say it will have some losses if you want to trade one minute each, see my point ? I do not understand why it's still not done, I can tell you cause not all people can allow themselfs to trade long time really.

MichaelSch Jul 14, 2019 6:12am | Post# 202

Okay, but not each day graphic have way are just like yours are you with me here ? It's not that easy to get that things constantly, good luck to blow it all from your "newbie success" later down the road anyway. How do you advice us to trade ? Something long term ? Cause you say it will have some losses if you want to trade one minute each, see my point ? I do not understand why it's still not done, I can tell you cause not all people can allow themselfs to trade long time really.
I look here from time to time and what shared here is good IF you know to use it wise. Many start to trade with too much context, want being in longterm trends for scalping market short period. Some have no context and rush without respect nearly details in trades and wonder about results are negative.

I trade also intraday with a balanced minimal context and found my way. If you ask me, this is a better thread, BUT you must work with the given informations for yourself.

Greets Michael

venividivici Jul 15, 2019 3:56am | Post# 203

1 Attachment(s)
Name:  Screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 1129
Size:  57 KB

venividivici Jul 15, 2019 4:41am | Post# 204

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.jpg
Size: 51 KB

Name:  salute.gif
Views: 1096
Size:  533 KB

Signing out.

Sesamstrasse Jul 15, 2019 5:18am | Post# 205

1 Attachment(s)
{image} {image} Signing out.
Good morning.
I just tried to figur out the reason for your trade.

Example EU:

What was your entry decision?
Aquamarine or orange circle (break or retest)?
bre
THX
Guido
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDcM1.png
Size: 27 KB

venividivici Jul 15, 2019 5:37am | Post# 206

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Good morning. I just tried to figur out the reason for your trade. Example EU: What was your entry decision? Aquamarine or orange circle? THX Guido {image}
Click to Enlarge

Size: 218 KB

https://www.tradeciety.com/how-to-dr...stance-levels/

Sesamstrasse Jul 15, 2019 5:39am | Post# 207

Danke!

aaven Jul 15, 2019 5:46am | Post# 208

Venividivici,

is this your staple trade setup? From some of your posts, it looked like you traded S/L hunts{after it has taken place)?

Thanks

venividivici Jul 15, 2019 5:52am | Post# 209

{quote} Venividivici, is this your staple trade setup? From some of your posts, it looked like you traded S/L hunts{after it has taken place)? Thanks
You can do that, personally I think its better you take the hunts on some sort of s&r.

Aussi Jul 15, 2019 5:53am | Post# 210

{quote} Venividivici, is this your staple trade setup? From some of your posts, it looked like you traded S/L hunts{after it has taken place)? Thanks

DFX.team Jul 15, 2019 6:07am | Post# 211

trading forex is hard but if you do it smart it can be easy.

aaven Jul 15, 2019 6:08am | Post# 212

{quote} You can do that, personally I think its better you take the hunts on some sort of s&r.
Appreciate the response Venvidivici...

mallee Jul 15, 2019 6:37am | Post# 213

{quote}
What's your point laughing boy?

Aussi Jul 15, 2019 6:48am | Post# 214

{quote} What's your point laughing boy?
and who are you

Trueman23 Jul 15, 2019 6:49am | Post# 215

trading stops hunts can be really juicy ;-)
nice thread @venividivici
like your approach on the market ...rock on !!

venividivici Jul 16, 2019 5:17pm | Post# 216

Inserted Video

venividivici Sep 3, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 217

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Size: 122 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2.jpg
Size: 89 KB

It's hard to explain without you yourself seeing it live, but I try and put it down in images.

Name:  Screenshot_3.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  21 KB

lordbanks Oct 6, 2019 1:47pm | Post# 218

{image} {image} It's hard to explain without you yourself seeing it live, but I try and put it down in images. {image}
Good thread,please if your got time explain further on the third diagram. i.e what happens at points S and L

Sesamstrasse Nov 13, 6:05am (45 hr ago) | Post# 219

2 Attachment(s)
{image} {image} It's hard to explain without you yourself seeing it live, but I try and put it down in images. {image}

.. unfortunately the short on top tricked me and I left half on the table..
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDcM1.png
Size: 41 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDcM5.png
Size: 40 KB

© Forex Factory