Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Trading Forex is Hard (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=800112)

venividivici Jul 31, 2018 3:43am | Post# 1

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.jpg
Size: 224 KB

Entries are the arrows after stops get taken out on each of those areas.

Yes there will be losses, small ones if you trade on 1min.

Opportunities? Countless everyday per pair.

If you think this is hard to make money with, I dont know what to say to you.

No technical analysis. No Fundamentals. No Indicators.

Wake up in the morning and get your money.

SilentFather Jul 31, 2018 4:12am | Post# 2

{image} Entries are the arrows after stops get taken out on each of those areas. Yes there will be losses, small ones if you trade on 1min. Opportunities? Countless everyday per pair. If you think this is hard to make money with, I dont know what to say to you. No technical analysis. No Fundamentals. No Indicators. Wake up in the morning and get your money.
What are you trying to say with this? However I agree, Once I started using only S/R my account went from 500 USD to 3400 USD in the week of trading. However I deleted everything later once I got "hungry" again. This could be a nice thread.

venividivici Jul 31, 2018 4:17am | Post# 3

{quote} What are you trying to say with this? However I agree, Once I started using only S/R my account went from 500 USD to 3400 USD in the week of trading. However I deleted everything later once I got "hungry" again. This could be a nice thread.
Well what im saying is, would you risk 2 pips to gain 10? lol. People over analyze and concentrate way too much when trading, just take the damn trade. That's all ill say.

SilentFather Jul 31, 2018 4:21am | Post# 4

{quote} Well what im saying is, would you risk 2 pips to gain 10? lol. People over analyze and concentrate way too much when trading, just take the damn trade. That's all ill say.
Yes I would. That was exactly what I did. Works great as long as you follow rules.

Oh, I forgot to say that I was using tick chart because that was much more accurate than 1minute. I even had a site where banks levels were displayed, and on those levels price reversed amazingly even when NFP happened. On 1 minute chart I was unable to get exact entry, but on tick, that was something different. I would say if you want to be accurate, do not use minute but tick chart. You will see a big difference.

mistakesr Jul 31, 2018 4:40am | Post# 5

"Trading Forex is Hard." No shit Sherlock!

ryugun46 Jul 31, 2018 4:44am | Post# 6

{image} Entries are the arrows after stops get taken out on each of those areas. Yes there will be losses, small ones if you trade on 1min. Opportunities? Countless everyday per pair. If you think this is hard to make money with, I dont know what to say to you. No technical analysis. No Fundamentals. No Indicators. Wake up in the morning and get your money.
What strategy is this? Can I know this strategy in a bit of detailed way. Can anyone please explain this to me. It would be a real life saver for me.

mkuefne Jul 31, 2018 4:56am | Post# 7

{quote} Yes I would. That was exactly what I did. Works great as long as you follow rules. Oh, I forgot to say that I was using tick chart because that was much more accurate than 1minute. I even had a site where banks levels were displayed, and on those levels price reversed amazingly even when NFP happened. On 1 minute chart I was unable to get exact entry, but on tick, that was something different. I would say if you want to be accurate, do not use minute but tick chart. You will see a big difference.
Hi SilentFather,

Which was the site were bank levels were shown?

Regards,
Michael

Demos4x Jul 31, 2018 5:09am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)

Could you explain why didn't you enter in this situtations?

Thank you in advanced.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Question.jpg
Size: 134 KB

Gigant Jul 31, 2018 5:40am | Post# 9

3 Attachment(s)
EASY
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.PNG
Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.PNG
Size: 40 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3.PNG
Size: 21 KB

howard Jul 31, 2018 6:01am | Post# 10

{quote} Could you explain why didn't you enter in this situtations? Thank you in advanced. {image}
In the cases which you have marked "stops have not been taken out" except number 7 which is ok

matthew89 Jul 31, 2018 6:02am | Post# 11

{quote} What are you trying to say with this? However I agree, Once I started using only S/R my account went from 500 USD to 3400 USD in the week of trading. However I deleted everything later once I got "hungry" again. This could be a nice thread.
Could you explain your strategy please mate? More than tripling your account in a week is impressive! Please enlighten us!

Demos4x Jul 31, 2018 7:10am | Post# 12

{quote} In the cases which you have marked "stops have not been taken out" except number 7 which is ok

Thank you for your reply.
But what do you mean by that?

Because when I think "stops" I think about stoploss but certainly that is not what you meant.

If possible could you zoom in on the chart and show a example of one of yours that worked and one of mine and show why the entry didn't work.

Thank you in advance

SilentFather Jul 31, 2018 8:28am | Post# 13

{quote} Could you explain your strategy please mate? More than tripling your account in a week is impressive! Please enlighten us!
It Is impressive, sure. But I should also say that I deleted that account later. I literally stopped using any stoploss and MM. However all my trades were still OK. Funny to say, but account was deleted just because when I run out of margin, price reversed where I wanted. But It was too late.

I'm working on system I will make public later. However it need some work. I want something special. Also you will need tick charts. (Probably). I recommend cTrader for this. I love that platform. Just a friendly advice. I will try to find my old picture with tick vs minute chart comparsion. Should be visible what I mean.

Or I can release system without the needed polishment. I am not sure what I missed. But I do not feel It is ready.

montego Jul 31, 2018 8:46am | Post# 14

EASY {image} {image} {image}
hi can you tell me what indicator is that please ?

SilentFather Jul 31, 2018 9:09am | Post# 15

{quote} hi can you tell me what indicator is that please ?
I believe it shows you how much profit (in pips) you get in a trade.

aaven Jul 31, 2018 9:23am | Post# 16

Good thread mate...

howard Jul 31, 2018 9:41am | Post# 17

{quote} Thank you for your reply. But what do you mean by that? Because when I think "stops" I think about stoploss but certainly that is not what you meant. If possible could you zoom in on the chart and show a example of one of yours that worked and one of mine and show why the entry didn't work. Thank you in advance
it simply means that you identify a high then that high gets broken and price moves back below that high that is where you enter a short trade.
Have a look at your own number 7 mark, you have drawn a line on the last high, that line gets broken and then price moves back below your line and that is your entry short

Demos4x Jul 31, 2018 11:22am | Post# 18

{quote} it simply means that you identify a high then that high gets broken and price moves back below that high that is where you enter a short trade. Have a look at your own number 7 mark, you have drawn a line on the last high, that line gets broken and then price moves back below your line and that is your entry short
Thank you for the explanation.

In that case the place that I marked 6 there is an entry if I extended the line a little bit more to the right.

Whats the exit strategy?

montego Jul 31, 2018 12:35pm | Post# 19

{quote} I believe it shows you how much profit (in pips) you get in a trade.
Hi I meant the box and rectangle, i know you can draw a box in mt4, but there are also indis that draw consolidation, was just wondering if it was one of these indis or just draw manually, cheers all.

Gigant Jul 31, 2018 1:27pm | Post# 20

{quote} Hi I meant the box and rectangle, i know you can draw a box in mt4, but there are also indis that draw consolidation, was just wondering if it was one of these indis or just draw manually, cheers all.
sorry i don"t share ... i make it hard work in forex

© Forex Factory