Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Weekly Pivot trading with TDI (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=793531)

Neil0163 Jul 16, 2018 6:12pm | Post# 1

10 Attachment(s)
Disclaimer
Pivot trading is advance trading requiring both psychological and technical experience in Forex.
I require 2 yrs trading experience minimum trading my system.What it may appear easy its very deceptive in reality you can lose your account without proper account management.Not resposible for your gains or losses!
Thank you
Hi guys I’m trying to revive Davits thread I believe his system works in fact I know it does it’s a shame we cannot post in the old thread and it’s a shame there are clowns who would rather abuse people than make money.
i ask all those who join to adhere to davits rules of the old thread failure to do so will result in removal
PLEASE POST CHARTS ONLY WITH DAVITS INDICATORS TO ALLOW SIMPLICITY AND CLARITY FOR OTHERS.
Not here to whinge at trolls if you don’t agree with his system don’t post it’s fairly simple.
Pairs to be traded with this system (please feel free to correct me)
UC,NC,AC,EA,AU,GU,NU,AN,EU,CJ,NJ,AJ

All indicators can be found using the paper clip on this thread.

Check post 1845 see if you understand price action

Attached are all indicators needed for this system

The TDI can be found on PAGE 156, I couldn't upload it as ive reached limit of upload to this particular thread.

PAGE 156 for TDI-RT clone indicator and the Angle indicator

Pivot Trading with TDI.pdf
Davit Pivot Zone Introduction Worksheet Trade Evaluation .pdf
ADR_v2.ex4
Daily open line.ex4
Davit_pivot3.tpl
DavitTradeManager_V1.ex4
FFCal-news-headlines.ex4
Magnified Market Price.ex4
pipsometer_decimal_edit_2.ex4
Pivot_Voty-2 ALERT.ex4

kette Jul 16, 2018 6:50pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
only to supplement, mine looks like this
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDH1.png
Size: 78 KB

kette Jul 16, 2018 7:38pm | Post# 3

n all respects, for his great work
you should not ignore that if someone adds an indicator, his system will not be affected, so you could exchange ideas

abdunbar Jul 16, 2018 8:52pm | Post# 4

n all respects, for his great work you should not ignore that if someone adds an indicator, his system will not be affected, so you could exchange ideas
true but where do you draw the line. Pretty soon, the thread is hijacked. Better to respect the wishes of the thread starter or else move on.

Froggy Jul 16, 2018 9:12pm | Post# 5

i ask all those who join to adhere to davits rules of the old thread failure to do so will result in removal PLEASE POST CHARTS ONLY WITH DAVITS INDICATORS TO ALLOW SIMPLICITY AND CLARITY FOR OTHERS.

To ensure that people do what you are asking to do you perhaps like to consider writing the rules?

kette Jul 16, 2018 9:25pm | Post# 6

My question was to use only one

kette Jul 16, 2018 9:28pm | Post# 7

1 Attachment(s)
Ich will keinen ńrger machen, es ist nur eine Frage
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH1 vs.png
Size: 59 KB

starpro Jul 16, 2018 11:48pm | Post# 8

Well Done Neil0163, you will need to be strong and unwavering in your insistence that only Davits template be used.For the good of the thread dont be afraid to remove posts not adhereing to your aim ... I wish you sucsess SP NB maybe different colors allowed to cater for those that need diffcolors for clarity thank you

starpro Jul 17, 2018 12:45am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
Waiting for AN Name:  AN.PNG
Views: 43396
Size:  18 KB

Neil0163 Jul 17, 2018 1:36am | Post# 10

i ask all those who join to adhere to davits rules of the old thread failure to do so will result in removal PLEASE POST CHARTS ONLY WITH DAVITS INDICATORS TO ALLOW SIMPLICITY AND CLARITY FOR OTHERS. To ensure that people do what you are asking to do you perhaps like to consider writing the rules?
Indeed Iíll get these up at some point today

Rijfie Jul 17, 2018 1:39am | Post# 11

1 Attachment(s)
Let's see how this will go.
I would like to know where anyone will place take profit and stoploss.

Click to Enlarge

Name: nzdjpy 17-7.PNG
Size: 31 KB

Neil0163 Jul 17, 2018 1:46am | Post# 12

Well Done Neil0163, you will need to be strong and unwavering in your insistence that only Davits template be used.For the good of the thread dont be afraid to remove posts not adhereing to your aim ... I wish you sucsess SP NB maybe different colors allowed to cater for those that need diffcolors for clarity thank you
Not a problem, Iíll allow different colours to be used in this case (I may self use different colours) I was more fussed on the indicators out of respect for Davit and what the thread is trying to achieve. Iíll get his rules up tonight so people understand where there at.

Neil0163 Jul 17, 2018 1:50am | Post# 13

Let's see how this will go. I would like to know where anyone will place take profit and stoploss. {image}
Davit never used a hard stop he always had this set in his head he decided how much each swing was worth and then split that into multiple lots.
For my take profit I study Price action as it comes back to each major piviot. I do try and aim for the weekly pivot point as my over all target, this is where price is at equilibrium.

Rijfie Jul 17, 2018 1:54am | Post# 14

{quote} Davit never used a hard stop he always had this set in his head he decided how much each swing was worth and then split that into multiple lots. For my take profit I study Price action as it comes back to each major piviot. I do try and as for the weekly pivot point as my over all target, this is where price is at equilibrium.
Thanks for your answer.
Just find it hard to set take profit and to handle stoploss and to apply news to the system. Just trade 0.01 lot each time.
Have to go to work have to see tonight if take profit is hit

Neil0163 Jul 17, 2018 1:56am | Post# 15

{quote} Thanks for your answer. Just find it hard to set take profit and to handle stoploss and to apply news to the system. Just trade 0.01 lot each time.
I am the same I donít like trading without a hard stop loss so in my case I do use one, out of respect for Davit and his system though I wonít post that in here as it does not follow his rules to the system.

heispark Jul 17, 2018 5:05am | Post# 16

How about EJ?

suirad0 Jul 17, 2018 5:09am | Post# 17

2 Attachment(s)
How about EJ?
patiently waiting for EJ
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy-d1-pepperstone-group-limited.png
Size: 77 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy-h4-pepperstone-limited.png
Size: 62 KB

Davit Jul 17, 2018 6:57am | Post# 18

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys
Want to help out and point out my system is not just about lines on the chart.You must have awareness of events and that will help you on trading ideas
Example GBP CPI is projected to be green and EG was at 8860 that was an obvious sell.
Good luck

Do your calendar!

Not going to contribute regularly but this is important if you are going to trade my system.
green pips

Right now USD bears are dumping positions! Why?
LOOK
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 3 KB
Name:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 43239
Size:  4 KB

Islandfx911 Jul 17, 2018 7:36am | Post# 19

Post removed

Islandfx911 Jul 17, 2018 7:41am | Post# 20

Post removed

© Forex Factory