Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Most Famous Blessing 3.9.6 EA and Setfiles (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=792598)

12point Feb 4, 2020 6:46am | Post# 1621

{quote} the EA does not have errors, you must have the correct settings, read the entire site
Cheers mate will try it again.

dejoo Feb 4, 2020 10:05am | Post# 1622

1 Attachment(s)
I have the gold settings in 2 windows only long / short, Please look at the messages are normal or something is wrong

thx for help my

B3 3.9.6.09
XAU_M5
I have the gold settings in 2 windows only long / short, Please look at the messages are normal or something is wrong
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.png
Size: 31 KB

ajaykarkhane Feb 4, 2020 10:39am | Post# 1623

I want help i am using Traderway account it comes with suffix i for each currency pair .I have down loaded all the history for EURUSDi pair I am trying to optimize the set pair but i get below msg is there any {image}
Can somebody pls reply what’s wrong

ursinho4711 Feb 4, 2020 4:33pm | Post# 1624

{quote} Can somebody pls reply what’s wrong
Do other EAs work in test-mode? Does the EA work in live mode?

NoNonSenseFX Feb 6, 2020 1:28pm | Post# 1625

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 3547818
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 47 KB

ajaykarkhane Feb 7, 2020 11:39am | Post# 1626

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Do other EAs work in test-mode? Does the EA work in live mode?
I am worried to run this on live but when i want to test this it shows no history where as i have downloaded all the history.
What could be the reason it shows no history data
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 186 KB

n229vxhbx Feb 8, 2020 5:50am | Post# 1627

{quote} I am worried to run this on live but when i want to test this it shows no history where as i have downloaded all the history. What could be the reason it shows no history data {image}
Before putting a strategy live on a real money account, you should run it for at least 6 weeks "live" with a demo account, to capture real market results from the strategy, and to get a feel for how it trades. If you've done that, you wont feel so worried when putting it on real money.

richard96816 Feb 8, 2020 7:16am | Post# 1628

{quote} I am worried to run this on live but when i want to test this it shows no history where as i have downloaded all the history. What could be the reason it shows no history data {image}
I assume you mean you downloaded data with the History Center. That's really not a good idea. History Center data comes from MetaQuotes, not from you broker. Best to delete that data and start over.

Also a good idea to read more of this list. All this stuff has been covered in the past.

As has been suggested you can gain confidence by forward testing with demo ... a very good idea.

n229vxhbx Feb 8, 2020 7:19am | Post# 1629

{quote} I assume you mean you downloaded data with the History Center. That's really not a good idea. History Center data comes from MetaQuotes, not from you broker. Best to delete that data and start over. Also a good idea to read more of this list. All this stuff has been covered in the past. As has been suggested you can gain confidence by forward testing with demo ... a very good idea.
Interesting fact I discovered a few weeks ago, IC Markets are the DPD for Metaquotes history centre data, so if you use IC Markets, the "metaquotes" data IS your brokers data. History Centre download works just fine. Whoopie!

richard96816 Feb 8, 2020 7:25am | Post# 1630

I have the gold settings in 2 windows only long / short, Please look at the messages are normal or something is wrong thx for help my B3 3.9.6.09 XAU_M5 I have the gold settings in 2 windows only long / short, Please look at the messages are normal or something is wrong {image}
We are not the oracle. Google is.

If you put the text of that error message into Google you would have quietly found what you did wrong without unduly pestering the list with simple mistakes.

We gather together in these lists to amplify our knowledge and ideas, not our mistakes. Please check before you post. Thanks.

Good luck.

richard96816 Feb 8, 2020 7:27am | Post# 1631

{quote} Interesting fact I discovered a few weeks ago, IC Markets are the DPD for Metaquotes history centre data, so if you use IC Markets, the "metaquotes" data IS your brokers data. History Centre download works just fine. Whoopie!
Wow. Always wondered where it came from. Cool.

But you really don't need that much data with Blessing. A month or two works nicely.

Good luck.

richard96816 Feb 8, 2020 7:34am | Post# 1632

If Strategy Tester complains there is no data you probably need to open a chart for that symbol, click Refresh, then scroll backwards on the chart until it stops. That's all the data you get ... Strategy Tester should stop complaining.

And read more of the list ... this has been mentioned before.

If you ask a question that's already been answered you owe the rest of us a beer!

Good luck.

ajaykarkhane Feb 8, 2020 7:38am | Post# 1633

{quote} I assume you mean you downloaded data with the History Center. That's really not a good idea. History Center data comes from MetaQuotes, not from you broker. Best to delete that data and start over. Also a good idea to read more of this list. All this stuff has been covered in the past. As has been suggested you can gain confidence by forward testing with demo ... a very good idea.
I used forceload history file given by some in this forum and that is best script I believe for downloading history data from the Brokar
as per the past post of you I shall download the data from the broker who’s live account I will use then through optimisation create our own set file .since every broker have different data and the set file given in the forum may not work same for everyone.
Now the real trouble for me even after having history data for EURUSDi currency why I am unable to Backtest and produce any results.
but anyway today I will try to directly put the EA ON Optimisation and see if any results I get then post
thanks for the support and ans from you seniors

Romieozee Feb 9, 2020 6:58am | Post# 1634

1 Attachment(s)
guys i have an indicator someone to help me convert it to mq5 thanks alots brothers and sister on our platform
Pallada_Assistant.mq4

bablo247 Feb 9, 2020 4:17pm | Post# 1635

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone,
I have tried blessing EA.
I didn't get the EA from this platform but i went through a lot of messages here and hope someone finds this inspiring.
Here are the stats of the account:
Leverage 1:400
Account capital: $250
trading pairs: GPBUSD/EURUSD/AUDUSD/NZDUSD
i just attached it to AUXUSD
Tips on using Blessing
Allow the software be in full control(All the negative trades were closed by me, blessing never closed a bad trade, excellent MM to see it through the hoops
Click to Enlarge

Name: forex screenshot2.PNG
Size: 69 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: forex screenshot1.PNG
Size: 114 KB

tonnackscool Feb 12, 2020 11:56pm | Post# 1636

hello guys any update of blessing 2020...

kzean Feb 13, 2020 3:51pm | Post# 1637

Hello Everyone, I have tried blessing EA. I didn't get the EA from this platform but I went through a lot of messages here and hope someone finds this inspiring. Here are the stats of the account: Leverage 1:400 Account capital: $250 trading pairs: GPBUSD/EURUSD/AUDUSD/NZDUSD i just attached it to AUXUSD Tips on using Blessing Allow the software be in full control(All the negative trades were closed by me, blessing never closed a bad trade, excellent MM to see it through the hoops {image} {image}
It's quite amazing that the EA was attached to XAUUSD(tf:1hr) only and it opened trades for other pairs (GPBUSD/EURUSD/AUDUSD/NZDUSD) rather XAUUSD. Is it BlessingLite Multi pair EA?

Yeshuaislord Feb 17, 2020 4:42am | Post# 1638

any set up please

emmanuel7788 Feb 17, 2020 8:23pm | Post# 1639

{quote} any set up please

the Blessing 3 version v3.9.6.09 in Post#1 is the last working version by the OP. This still work in 2020 and until MT4 stops .. don't know when.

Learn how Blessing 3 trade in live market . There are many input trade options with technical indicators for you to choose from. Learn them all and you can decide which trade option suits you best.
You can also trade manually with Blessing 3 meaning you decide the buy or sell direction without its technical indicators and let B3 run its course and you manage your account manually. Just remember B3 is a grid trader and it only averages down. It does not average up but you can do this manually and with proper use of the magic number/EAN and risk management, position sizing, etc. you can grow an account.

JackJones Feb 20, 2020 11:10pm | Post# 1640

Was anyone else running blessing on Gold to see it get stuck on this long run? I see my demo just closed out shorts on 20th Feb for a 2.5k loss on a 5k demo.

© Forex Factory