Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Most Famous Blessing 3.9.6 EA and Setfiles (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=792598)

Darkone168 Oct 12, 2018 10:44pm | Post# 461

{quote} 200000 on a cent account is only 2000 you know that right....Not even you are soo crazy that you put this EA on a live 200k account....If its not a demo then i get it...
Hello @magne999, I do not fully understand what you are saying. This Blessing EA is a martingale which we know it adds up even starting with 0.1 lots. You said I am crazy to put on 200k live account? Do you mean starting from 0.1 lots will easily blow up my account?

Sorry just trying to clarify what you are trying to say. Thanks.

Bullfroggg Oct 13, 2018 1:15am | Post# 462

I publish something here just to give people more confidence.It seems so many people confused about this ea.From my point of view,I haven't found useful set files in this thread from the first page to the last page,so I have to read the code and modify this ea,adding some other function ,for example,UseContraTrade and SmartGridStartLevel,you know the orignal Blessing has not these sets,that's really a pity.Sorry, my words may be useless for people here,but let me see how you help others here,so I can be proud with you and learn something from you.Do you agree?At least I give some information to people here not just advices to ask other do this not do that like a big boss of this thread.

Darkone168 Oct 13, 2018 1:57am | Post# 463

Hello Bullfrogg, UseContraTrade, this function is already inside the Blessing EA. Do you mean you have a better set file which include these other functions to make it work better or what do you mean?

Bullfroggg Oct 13, 2018 2:05am | Post# 464

The Blessing EA has no UseContraTrade parameter,you can read the code if you don't believe in me.I added some more code to Blessing to make it more profitable and stable,using less computer resources,so my vps can run more than five eas simultaneously.

magne999 Oct 13, 2018 4:14am | Post# 465

{quote} Hello @magne999, I do not fully understand what you are saying. This Blessing EA is a martingale which we know it adds up even starting with 0.1 lots. You said I am crazy to put on 200k live account? Do you mean starting from 0.1 lots will easily blow up my account? Sorry just trying to clarify what you are trying to say. Thanks.
I am not saying that it will blow it up.But it's possible i have a grid that survives but it has 90 pips beetween possisions

AhmadYt Oct 13, 2018 6:19am | Post# 466

hey COGSx86 I have posted my settings below, I am trading the m5 charts, about 14 pairs. Remember to remove the .txt suffix, Forex Factory doesn't allow .set files to be posted for some reason. The demo results screenshot posted has been running since about Oct 2016, so nearly two years, starting balance 3,000, now over 9,000. Have remained on the default 0.01 lot starting size. The dd has gotten a bit hairy sometimes, max was about -1,200, always recovers. As you can see it can trade successfully over a long period of time over a variety of...

Hello sir,

Can you post your full report?
And on what pairs do you attach the ea?

Thank you and appreciated

cdsaa Oct 13, 2018 11:30pm | Post# 467

I publish something here just to give people more confidence.It seems so many people confused about this ea.From my point of view,I haven't found useful set files in this thread from the first page to the last page,so I have to read the code and modify this ea,adding some other function ,for example,UseContraTrade and SmartGridStartLevel,you know the orignal Blessing has not these sets,that's really a pity.Sorry, my words may be useless for people here,but let me see how you help others here,so I can be proud with you and learn something from you.Do...
@bullfrogg,

Good that you have added useContratrade. nice addition. But I will try and test on it. Is the last EA file you posted still the current one. or have you modified it. Update - i didnt find the EA which you modified. have you shared it @bullfroggg.

I am travelling, so didnt watch much of posts. I see some people are working well.

Well done members. Appreciate your work and your intention to help others. Great inspiration. keep continuing.

Our Blessing EA & their settings should be a blessing for trading community.

Thankyou all

ea0setup Oct 14, 2018 6:07am | Post# 468

Would it be possible to add the RSI (typical price HLC/3) as entrz trigger for the EA?

Darkone168 Oct 14, 2018 12:08pm | Post# 469

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone, I have uploaded EURGBP set file. I have back tested 2 years and DD is very low but return is below 5%.

If you wish to increase return then simply increase risk. Please if possible, everyone can test again so we can all confirm my back test is good to go.

Thanks.
B3.9.6.EGh1_v1.set.txt

Bullfroggg Oct 14, 2018 7:03pm | Post# 470

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Signal8_20181015.png
Size: 28 KB

Bullfroggg Oct 14, 2018 11:20pm | Post# 471

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20181015111906.png
Size: 28 KB
Are you stupid?

HappyMan Oct 15, 2018 4:59am | Post# 472

1 Attachment(s)
Lost over $5,000 on XAUUSD in three trade days. Beware!

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 830 KB

xxxsurfer Oct 15, 2018 11:03pm | Post# 473

@cdsaa please ban @Bullfroggg from your threads,
thank you.

Esumuri Oct 16, 2018 4:47am | Post# 474

hi sir i am suffering settings this Blessing 3.9.6 EA robo how to set take profit ?? plz me sir

Darkone168 Oct 16, 2018 10:13am | Post# 475

1 Attachment(s)
hi sir i am suffering settings this Blessing 3.9.6 EA robo how to set take profit ?? plz me sir
Esumuri, See attached.
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1677
Size:  6 KB

jereajali Oct 16, 2018 10:17am | Post# 476

Lost over $5,000 on XAUUSD in three trade days. Beware! Ideas and suggestions are welcome. {image}
i think XAUUSD tend to be rough on this EA cos of its volatility, i suggest you use the 5min template on other pairs. Little profit per month but it survives most months.

cdsaa Oct 16, 2018 11:59pm | Post# 477

{image} Are you stupid?
@Bullfrogg,

if you are not willing to share the EA which is modified, what good is for you to post your comments. Not sure what is your intention.

If you share something, others also can participate in your conversation. This is an open platform for all to help each other.

Regards

Bullfroggg Oct 17, 2018 4:00am | Post# 478

How can I delete all my posts here so that you can forget me. I just give people here some confidence no other intention.I don't owe you ea,please don't force me to share my ea.Please forget me,ban me please.Thank you.

cdsaa Oct 17, 2018 4:23am | Post# 479

How can I delete all my posts here so that you can forget me. I just give people here some confidence no other intention.I don't owe you ea,please don't force me to share my ea.Please forget me,ban me please.Thank you.

You have done good work. but if you dont share what is the point.

You have used the base EA shared in this forum. and Idea about Contra trade which i have posted. You have written the code, i agree, but it is part of the forum.

It is entirely upto you what you do with your Modifications. But it is your courtesy that, what you learned and benefited, can be shared with bigger community. it is just a courtesy not obligation or compulsion. It is upto you.

Appreciate your testing. Good work though.

Bullfroggg Oct 17, 2018 4:28am | Post# 480

You can ask the company of the Blessing to share his evolution ea code. Contra trade is not very useful,I always set it false,do you know?By the way,blessing can be downloaded from the company site freely. and the contratrade concepts can be found in the Evolution EA's readme.

© Forex Factory