Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   3 steps to turn around your trading in no time (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=791912)

JmFinancials Jul 12, 2018 3:44pm | Post# 21

If you are trading 0.10 lots per trade what account size is that for?
off course it has to be minimum 2000

echo1 Jul 12, 2018 3:46pm | Post# 22

So you never had a loosing trade? How frequent are the losses? You know if you are waiting for 2000SL to hit the fees will kill you over time for holding it so long right?

JmFinancials Jul 12, 2018 3:48pm | Post# 23

So you never had a loosing trade? How frequent are the losses? You know if you are waiting for 2000SL to hit the fees will kill you over time for holding it so long right?
there is always option to kill the trade.

But putting a fix short SL will make you stressed and it also leads to many wrong trades.

echo1 Jul 12, 2018 3:54pm | Post# 24

Exactly what I thought lol. Why have 2000SL if its not likely to be hit in quite a while (days,weeks,months)? No, what you are implying is trading without a SL. Thats pretty much what a 2000SL is. Like you just said "there is always option to kill the trade." , then you are choosing an area where you think you got it wrong aka mental SL. Therefore you don't use 2000SL. you have wins of 25$. At 0.10 lot thats 25 pips and you have 2000 SL aka 2000$....right

JmFinancials Jul 12, 2018 3:59pm | Post# 25

this is what has been said in first post.

have ample money in the account and just grab pips from market.

echo1 Jul 12, 2018 4:07pm | Post# 26

So you close trades before 2000SL, that means you have a smaller mental SL. Having any SL is the opposite of your #2 point. Now to keep losers running to 2000SL while taking 20-100 pip wins is probably the worst strategy I have ever heard of. If you do have a mental SL it has to be based on something like PA, or number of pips (both of which invalidates your #2. point). What are you trying to prove lol?

AlastorFate Jul 12, 2018 4:36pm | Post# 27

{quote} Cutting losses is different from fix SL on every trades.
Trading with no stop loss or BIG stop loss is a very good trading method, if you have the discipline to exit losing trades at will at anytime.

A lot of people here chose not to read what you posted, and simply put words in your mouth. lol

echo1 Jul 12, 2018 4:58pm | Post# 28

You are right about "the discipline to exit losing trades at will at anytime". I think whats false is claiming no SL at all, when using one. Its ok to use one, where its fixed or mental. The problem is that this becomes another thread of no real strategy, which I asked him for. Just spreading more poor information about trading. FF is already full of value less threads. If you have something good to share right on! This is what this is for. The vagueness of this thread so far leads all people into a rabbit hole which is uncalled for.
Even if your idea doesn't work out in the end is ok too, as long as its genuine discussion. The author suggests this strategy yet breaks his own rules. That is not genuine. If he talks about how he does have a mental SL and how he uses it, thats great!

Not-KPMG Jul 12, 2018 5:08pm | Post# 29

Speaking from 10 years of experience in market. you can turn around your trading in simple 3 steps, try it on demo and thank me later.
1) you need ample amount of money in your account. there is no way to make living out of forex from 100 dollar account.
2) you need to remove your stop loss
3) zoom out on daily chart completely and see the picture crystal clear. thats it.... .

Good...
But you need patience, solid nerves, news reading, will to close at say 20-40 pips....

Grab 1 million bucks from Daddy and trade 1 a day is hardly the advice for everyone

But good foundation!!

Not-KPMG Jul 12, 2018 5:14pm | Post# 30

2 Attachment(s)
So you close trades before 2000SL, that means you have a smaller mental SL. Having any SL is the opposite of your #2 point..... trying to prove lol?
Bla bla....why r you arguing??? or LOLing???
Pay attention to smart people.

It's not a matter of pips or SL or money.

It's a matter of DIRECTION.!!!

Look here. Tell the direction, can you??? Future you have

Knowing this, doesn't matter few hundred pips. OK??

Need discipline next.

Click to Enlarge

Name: breakout at EU1.2015 NK May 2018.jpg
Size: 240 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Yoda sad. Not-KPMG is short.jpg
Size: 314 KB

echo1 Jul 12, 2018 5:34pm | Post# 31

Not-KPMG - Im calling him out on what his claims are, just that simple. Just #2, the rest is great. Direction is great. Just dont flip flop from remove your SL to,
2000SL to,I close it when I see fit. Or just say it right from the start: Dont have a fixed SL, use a mental SL. jeez....

llxx77dd Jul 12, 2018 5:48pm | Post# 32

yea so simple and so clear!

just some things,,, i zoom out/in, change timeframe of any chart but i see only one thing! always i call it " the same thing "

maybe i need glasses or something

by the way, $1 account or 1 million is the same thing too but losing $1 is not the same as losing $1 m,

just saying... cheers
giving hope for more money is lame and shame, but who give a shit, its just some words and some feelings, the most important is money

f*** bastards

9jatrader Jul 12, 2018 6:49pm | Post# 33

Speaking from 10 years of experience in market. you can turn around your trading in simple 3 steps, try it on demo and thank me later. 1) you need ample amount of money in your account. there is no way to make living out of forex from 100 dollar account. 2) you need to remove your stop loss 3) zoom out on daily chart completely and see the picture crystal clear. thats it. Hope it helps some people who are working hard to make living out of forex market.
Remove stop?
Complete nonsense.

COGSx86 Jul 12, 2018 8:27pm | Post# 34

2000 points or 2000 pips?

GRID system you could use, hmmmm

JmFinancials Jul 13, 2018 12:19am | Post# 35

those who are not understanding my post I don't blame you

give few more years in market and you will perfectly understand it.

JmFinancials Jul 13, 2018 12:49am | Post# 36

{quote} Trading with no stop loss or BIG stop loss is a very good trading method, if you have the discipline to exit losing trades at will at anytime. A lot of people here chose not to read what you posted, and simply put words in your mouth. lol
they will understand sooner or later.

JmFinancials Jul 13, 2018 12:51am | Post# 37

Gems are delivered. now its upto people to take it as gem or throw it like stones.

HumbleLearne Jul 13, 2018 1:24am | Post# 38

YES YES YES brother JM FINANCIALS i agree with you 100 % that we should always play without stop loss if you have strategy which has been tested because if you play with stop loss chanCES are that you will lose more money than you earn because i have tested on several occasions that if you play at that right time with that right strategy prices are bound to go in your direction no matter what .....in fact i can say that STOP LOSS ARE APPLIED BY PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE TIME TESTED FOOLPROOF STRATEGY ...OR Y ON EARTH WILL YOU APPLY STOP LOSS

JmFinancials Jul 13, 2018 2:00am | Post# 39

problem is not the direction of a market, the problem is the timing in which you should be in trade when a market moves in your direction.

if you put a SL it means the market will surely come to eat it before it goes in your direction. I am sure those who are trading live will agree with me.

JmFinancials Jul 13, 2018 2:01am | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
first profit for today.
Click to Enlarge

Name: first trade today.jpg
Size: 22 KB

© Forex Factory