Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   A little bit of give back (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=783555)

Nut Jul 23, 2018 5:19am | Post# 321

Hi Nut, I am still practicing your system, I hope i am understating the basic, please look at my GBPJPY Daily: I am looking at 4 periods(since 2018/02/01) in terms of my practice, Wow, your system is a killer, {image}
You have put a great deal of work into your chart and post. It is spot on well done.

Nut Jul 24, 2018 3:19am | Post# 322

Hi Nut, I am inspire by your level of knowledge and your experience, please tell me which books are you current reading and which ones can you recommend in terms of trading pychology?
Sorry, I missed this post, I am reading no books on the market but have read many over the years and taken a little from each and the attempted to find the holy grail which as we know does not exist. If I were to read any further books they would be on price action alone perhaps coupled with Fibs. Books that use angles, lines, mythological stories now bore me to death.

As for trading psychology, I think these books a total scam. They assume every trader displays the same traits and the author knows a cure for all. I took a look at myself many times and will continue to do so, if an issue exists then sort it yourself.
An example dealt with was a period of being afraid to pull the trigger. First I had to find the cause and here I had to look at my personal situation and also my trading. The fear turned out to be within my personal situation. I corrected a few issues in life and moved on.
Just looking at your system may not be the answer, your personal situation is important.

But look here I am writing a solution to everybody's fear of pulling the trigger so this post is just as much of a scam as the author of a book. In my view, everybody is different with a different psychology.

Psychology can be a scary subject it needs to be handled carefully.

Regards
Nut

FXSiya Jul 24, 2018 12:17pm | Post# 323

{quote} Sorry, I missed this post, I am reading no books on the market but have read many over the years and taken a little from each and the attempted to find the holy grail which as we know does not exist. If I were to read any further books they would be on price action alone perhaps coupled with Fibs. Books that use angles, lines, mythological stories now bore me to death. As for trading psychology, I think these books a total scam. They assume every trader displays the same traits and the author knows a cure for all. I took a look at myself...

Thank you so much Nut, your answer is so profound and I understand.

"Just looking at your system may not be the answer, your personal situation is important". I am with you here....power!!!

with your system:
#I understand how to place datum now,
#I am now working on my entries....
#I am reading your thread again from 1st page to understand 38.2 level I believe there is power when price hit 38.2 level,,,,

Thank you again

Satraderma Jul 24, 2018 12:55pm | Post# 324

1 Attachment(s)
I am looking at eurgbp any comments guys
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP.png
Size: 46 KB

Satraderma Jul 24, 2018 1:00pm | Post# 325

1 Attachment(s)
usdjpy
Click to Enlarge

Name: usdjpy.png
Size: 42 KB

JennyMK Jul 24, 2018 1:12pm | Post# 326

{quote} In my view, everybody is different with a different psychology. Psychology can be a scary subject it needs to be handled carefully. Regards Nut
Spot on in agreement, the scope of Psychology must be treated on an individual basis, I fear the 'one model' or 'boot that fits all' approach to be misleading and, furthermore rather dangerous, it is difficult to locate the appropriate reading material regarding these careful matters.

ikdenk Jul 25, 2018 3:19am | Post# 327

I am looking at eurgbp any comments guys {image}
I would like to help, but I only use this method on the hourly for daytrading.

Satraderma Jul 25, 2018 3:44am | Post# 328

{quote} I would like to help, but I only use this method on the hourly for daytrading.
Please post your one analysis main thing is to grasp the concept
Thanks

Satraderma Jul 25, 2018 2:28pm | Post# 329

1 Attachment(s)
eurjpy
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy 25-07-2018.png
Size: 41 KB

Satraderma Aug 8, 2018 4:21pm | Post# 330

1 Attachment(s)
Eurgbp first target archived
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP.png
Size: 13 KB

Satraderma Aug 8, 2018 4:26pm | Post# 331

1 Attachment(s)
GBPCHF ARCHIEVED
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCHF.png
Size: 23 KB

Satraderma Aug 8, 2018 4:33pm | Post# 332

1 Attachment(s)
AUDNZD @38.2
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDNZD.png
Size: 26 KB

Satraderma Aug 8, 2018 6:09pm | Post# 333

Frogs are jumping audnzd

Moof Aug 18, 2018 6:36am | Post# 334

9 Attachment(s)
Hey Nut,
Thanks for sharing this. Great S/R levels!
I knocked up a little tool to make placing fibs a cinch in MT4.
It is a EA so it has to be installed in your EA folder.
Drag the EA onto a chart and you should see this:
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 1.png
Size: 30 KB

Click on the new fib button and you should see this:
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 2.png
Size: 31 KB

Drag the fib to where you want.
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 3.png
Size: 28 KB

Press the Expand button.
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 4.png

Press the expand button again:
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 5.png

And again....you get the picture...we might be at a turning point on usdnok?
Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 6.png

Now press the lock fib button and move the "live Fib" out out of the way and you will see the locked fib underneath in dashed lines......keep going on and on
Delete all deletes....err.....all fibs on the chart and there are buttons to change TF too.

Click to Enlarge

Name: moofs fibber 7.png
Size: 32 KB

Alerts are coming in the next update when I get some time....they will be switchable from the chart via a little button somewhere on the fib line.
Enjoy
Moof

Edit: Ooops...forgot to attach the EA...hahaha

ÂMoofs Fibber.mq4
ÂMoofs Fibber.ex4

Moof Aug 20, 2018 9:59am | Post# 335

2 Attachment(s)
I have done a update,
Functionality is basically the same but its much better under the hood.
It now uses the built in mt4 fib instead of calculating the fibs within the EA.
Lines are extended to the right of the chart and I've fixed the Z order so the buttons are always on top of the lines.
Alerts are still not ready.
Cheers
Moof
Moofs Fibber v2.ex4
Moofs Fibber v2.mq4

moneymagnet Aug 20, 2018 10:03am | Post# 336

I have done a update, Functionality is basically the same but its much better under the hood. It now uses the built in mt4 fib instead of calculating the fibs within the EA. Lines are extended to the right of the chart and I've fixed the Z order so the buttons are always on top of the lines. Alerts are still not ready. Cheers Moof {file} {file}
Thank you for your work!!! and Sharing!

celguek Aug 22, 2018 3:47pm | Post# 337

{quote} Sir you don't know how much you changed my life, thank youuuuu!~ This is the missing piece in my strategy. Now I know how to time my entries better and avoid huge drawdowns Still kinda tricky when it comes to CHF pairs (at least for me), but highly helpful for the rest, not only in FX but I'm starting to apply this too in equities and cryptocurrencies {image}
can you elaborate to me, what did you attach to your chart? I'm curious

celguek Aug 23, 2018 11:31am | Post# 338

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mr. Nut. I'm grateful that you made the thread about fibo.

Here is what I learn ( I like to keep things mess , from this way i can learn the history of my trade decision )
I got 2 good information, first one is the pinbar and the fibo you've write about.

Do you have any books recommendation about price action?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30a.png
Size: 53 KB

Khangfm Aug 23, 2018 3:44pm | Post# 339

{quote} If it’s worthless don’t share it.
Go fuk ur self scumbag, ff is flooded with people like you

moneymagnet Aug 23, 2018 7:06pm | Post# 340

Hey Nut, Thanks for sharing this. Great S/R levels! I knocked up a little tool to make placing fibs a cinch in MT4. It is a EA so it has to be installed in your EA folder. Drag the EA onto a chart and you should see this: {image} Click on the new fib button and you should see this: {image} Drag the fib to where you want. {image} Press the Expand button. {image} Press the expand button again: {image} And again....you get the picture...we might be at a turning point on usdnok? {image} Now press the lock fib button and move the "live Fib" out out of...
Moof- how can I add price to the fibo lines. There is no place in the properties to add the formula. Thanks

© Forex Factory