Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   My Triple Screen System ( MTSS ) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=778765)

sriloba Jun 16, 2018 12:34pm | Post# 1

My Triple Screen System ( MTSS )

4 Attachment(s)
Hi,

The key principle of Triple Screen is to begin your analysis by stepping back from the markets and looking at the big picture for strategic decisions. Use a long-term chart to decide whether you are bullish or bearish, and then return closer to the market to make tactical choices about entries and exits.

The Triple Screen is a system of identifying and trading a trend. The fundamental is to first understand what a market is doing long term (First Screen) i.e. is there a trend. If there is a trend, you eliminate the option of trading against the trend and are left with only the choices of trading with the trend or standing aside. If there is a potential of a trade, go to an intermediate time frame (Second Screen) to understand how price is moving within that trend and look for opportunities to trade. Look to buy the dips in an uptrend or sell the rallies in a downtrend. If an opportunity is found, go to an even shorter time frame (Third Screen) and fine-tune an entry based on your favorite entry method. Upon completion of a Triple Screen scan, you will not be given a firm buy or sell signal, but with the proper analysis, will know whether to go long, short or stand aside.

It is important to note in this discussion that long term, intermediate term and short term are
all relative. Long term does not automatically mean daily or weekly or monthly, although it might. The way it works is that we as traders, select our favorite time frame; the time frame that we are most comfortable trading. We call this timeframe intermediate and we select a long term and short term by moving to a higher or lower timeframe.

We begin the Triple Screen by identifying the type of trader we are. Do we prefer long term position trading? Swing trading? Day trading or scalping? Based on our style, we select our favorite time frame to trade. For instance as a position trader, we might chose to trade the daily chart; as a swing trader, the 4 hour or the 1 hour chart; as a day trader, we might like the 15 minute chart. Once that decision is made, that preferred chart is identified as our intermediate time frame and becomes our Second Screen. As suggested by Dr. Elder Alexander, we then separate the timeframes by as close to a factor of five as our trading platforms allow, and choose a higher and a lower time frame. For example, if we are position traders using the daily chart, that would be 1 day X 5 = 5 days. This would define the weekly chart and this becomes our First Screen. Similarly, we select the Third Screen by dividing the intermediate time frame by five: 1 day / 5 = 4.8 hours, or the 4 hour chart. Some trading platforms have the ability to refine these choices of time and will allow more precise timeframes, if you choose to do that.

Happy pipping, guys!!!!

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart1.png
Size: 96 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: monimage.png
Size: 298 KB
MyTripleScreenSystem.tpl
MTSS.rar

sriloba Jun 16, 2018 1:41pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Identify the direction

Screen1 (Daily)

Down Trend: By looking the current candle painted RED

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 89 KB

sriloba Jun 16, 2018 1:56pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Entry_Trigger and Validation

Screen3 ( H1 )

Sell = C1 (HA on Daily) is RED + CCI is above 100 + Heiken Ashi is RED + Confirmed by the current Force is below zero, Screen 2 ( H4 )

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen2_3.png
Size: 95 KB

sriloba Jun 17, 2018 12:07am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Identify the direction

Screen1 (Daily)

Up Trend: By looking the current candle painted GREEN

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen1.png
Size: 72 KB

sriloba Jun 17, 2018 12:08am | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Entry_Trigger and Validation

Screen3 ( H1 )

Buy = C1 (HA on Daily) is GREEN + CCI is Below -100 + Heiken Ashi is GREEN + Confirmed by the current Force is above zero, Screen 2 ( H4 )

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen2_3.png
Size: 92 KB

stormtrader Jun 17, 2018 4:08am | Post# 6

Same principles applied to my manual trading. Different indis but same base and strategy. Good luck with your thread. Deffinately a worthy one.!

dkrock Jun 17, 2018 9:26pm | Post# 7

I use different tools, but same concept. I call it trading the "Sweet Spots". Good Luck.

sriloba Jun 18, 2018 4:42pm | Post# 8

5 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Here is one of entry that I am using when I trade with MTSS.

UP Trend

D1 : The candle is green

M5 : Buy when ALL are blue and confirmed by the current force on H4 is above the zero line .

Be careful all indicators on M5 are repainted.

Try it!!

Saim Ram
MyTripleScreenSystem(Entry_M5).tpl
FSP+v.2.pdf
MTSS.rar
Click to Enlarge

Size: 111 KB
DED.ex4

shrips Jun 18, 2018 11:37pm | Post# 9

I like it,

The only way to get the best out of any indicator is to trade it on many timeframes and in the direction of the trend.

good luck

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 2:26am | Post# 10

1 Attachment(s)
Hi.

I've just closed my trade manually for +30 pips.

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 113 KB

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 2:36am | Post# 11

I like it, The only way to get the best out of any indicator is to trade it on many timeframes and in the direction of the trend. good luck

alexf82 Jun 19, 2018 6:47am | Post# 12

which SL/TP are you using? use you trailing stops?

berdsen Jun 19, 2018 7:46am | Post# 13

Hey sriloba
thanks for the system, looks pretty interesting! Can i ask if you have some pairs you prefer.. or which works very nice?

Thanks again mate !

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 8:01am | Post# 14

which SL/TP are you using? use you trailing stops?
Hi,

SL = The most swing Low/High

TP = at least@#SL

Sai Ram

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 8:05am | Post# 15

Hey sriloba thanks for the system, looks pretty interesting! Can i ask if you have some pairs you prefer.. or which works very nice? Thanks again mate !
Hi,

I trade :

1- Gu
2- GbpNzd
3- EurNzd
4- GbpJpy
5- EurJpy

Sai Ram

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 10:10am | Post# 16

3 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I would like to share with you my Third Screens of the MTSS

The indicators on M15 to M1 are repainted.

Later on, I would like to use the renko chart, box=10, for entry.

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 125 KB
MTSS.rar
MyTripleScreenSystem.tpl

sriloba Jun 19, 2018 12:07pm | Post# 17

4 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Here is the renko chart used as entry for the Third Screen of the MTSS.

I use Forex channel trading system as my entry on the Third Screen.

SELL = RED Candle(D1) + Forex channel trading system and confirmed by the current force on H4 is below the zero line .

BUY = GREEN Candle(D1) + Forex channel trading system and confirmed by the current force on H4 is above the zero line .

Box=10

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 100 KB
Forex Channel Trading system.rar
RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.ex4
HOW TO INSTALL RENKO CHART.pdf

sriloba Jun 22, 2018 12:38pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Today I've grabbed 21 pips on GbpNzd

Let's see ....

D1 : The candle is green. I'm looking to buy the currencies on LTF

M15 :

BUY = 5/10 ema cross upn and confirmed by macd histogram was above the zero line + AO was below the zero and gained value + Force was above the zero

I exited my trade manually with +21 pips.

Next week I will post my trades so people can understand the way I trade the forex with MTSS.

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 112 KB

sriloba Jun 25, 2018 3:38am | Post# 19

4 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I've just closed 2 trades.

First Trade: GbpUsd

D1: The candle is green. Buy the currencies in LTF.

M15 : Buy = 5/10 ema cross up confirmed by Force (H4) > 0 + Macd hist. > 0 + AO was below zero then gaining value.

The SL is reached with -19 pips.

Second Trade: GbpNzd

D1: The candle is red. Sell the currencies in LTF.

M15 : Sell = 5/10 ema cross down confirmed by Force (H4) < 0 + Macd hist. < 0 + AO was above zero then losing value.

TP is reached with +33 pips

Sai Ram
Click to Enlarge

Size: 112 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart2.png
Size: 109 KB
MyTripleScreenSystem.tpl
MTSS.rar

sriloba Jun 25, 2018 4:11am | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)