Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Pivot Trading EA (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=773563)

Emerald2112 Apr 7, 2019 3:47am | Post# 1541

I would be willing to bet your pivot dist is too tight, try 15 or even 20 pips, psar current
I'm not getting any trades either. I thought it might e been the pivot distance but had it at 15 then 20. Thought it might have been no trade at 38 but sure some hit 68. I'm going to reset today for next week but if someone can post a copy of there settings that's working please do. Cheers

S.Wladimir Apr 7, 2019 5:23am | Post# 1542

hello there i am new in this thread.. can anybody help me to learn this manually? can anybody tag me where this thread is explained what to do manually.. and also indicator..
Hi.

You need to understand how EA works ...
EA settings
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=773563
https://www.ralgo-ea.com/0-8-explanation/

Master All made for people

WindChaser Apr 7, 2019 5:33am | Post# 1543

Look up Davits pivots but don't post on his thread if you're new lol
Our EA and Davit's methodology has somewhat diverged,

Eg.
- Davit no longer uses TDI, but our EA still does (and it's still profitable)
- Davit's entries are based on Price Action, we will consider looking into that.
- Davit studies the weekly economic calendar and news releases, our EA does not.
- Our EA has incorporated sophisticated MM techniques, and highly configurable to suit different traders' styles.
- Since it's an EA, it is tireless and can work on more currency pairs on top of Davit's preferred pairs.

but you can still learn the core trading methodology on Davit's thread.

Regardless the differences, the main goal for both systems is still the same -- to milk maximum pips from price reversal swings through the Weekly Fibonacci Pivots.

Emerald2112 Apr 7, 2019 5:42pm | Post# 1544

{quote} Our EA and Davit's methodology has somewhat diverged, Eg. - Davit no longer uses TDI, but our EA still does (and it's still profitable) - Davit's entries are based on Price Action, we will consider looking into that. - Davit studies the weekly economic calendar and news releases, our EA does not. - Our EA has incorporated sophisticated MM techniques, and highly configurable to suit different traders' styles. - Since it's an EA, it is tireless and can work on more currency pairs on top of Davit's preferred pairs. but you can still learn the...
Cheers man..i went back to check the set up and id missed a seeting in the options lol. All set now so look forward to posting results and trade as they happen.

Davit Apr 7, 2019 6:25pm | Post# 1545

{quote} Our EA and Davit's methodology has somewhat diverged, Eg. - Davit no longer uses TDI, but our EA still does (and it's still profitable) - Davit's entries are based on Price Action, we will consider looking into that. - Davit studies the weekly economic calendar and news releases, our EA does not. - Our EA has incorporated sophisticated MM techniques, and highly configurable to suit different traders' styles. - Since it's an EA, it is tireless and can work on more currency pairs on top of Davit's preferred pairs. but you can still learn the...
Hi guys
What you are doing is beautiful.Keep it up.My philosophy always been do what works!

kaixinjili Apr 8, 2019 12:14pm | Post# 1546

Hello, thank you for teaching me the setup steps;
But I set it up, still can't open your webpage;
I don't know how to get it now;
I really want to use $1,000 to test your EA.

WindChaser Apr 8, 2019 8:47pm | Post# 1547

{quote} Hello, thank you for teaching me the setup steps; But I set it up, still can't open your webpage; I don't know how to get it now; I really want to use $1,000 to test your EA.
If you can't access our www.ralgo-ea.com website, I am not sure how I can help you, perhaps you should contact your ISP or government.

If you are looking for the public set files on http://ralgo-ea.com/view-backtest-results/, you will have to join the rAlgo Real Traders Telegram chat group, the password is in the pinned message of that chatgroup. To start, join the rAlgo Pivot EA Entry Group.

Green pips.

Emerald2112 Apr 11, 2019 5:09pm | Post# 1548

1 Attachment(s)
Got the new version taking trades. Not many but I only have a few pairs loaded. All positive though so will load more and check the settings as to why only a few opening on the pairs I have it on. Haven't looked at the set files yet as just going by the info on the site.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 36 KB

dman7800 Apr 11, 2019 6:45pm | Post# 1549

1 Attachment(s)
I am loving this EA.
Running on demo account across 16 pairs... so far up 20% in a few weeks..

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 209 KB

keep up the great work and thank you!

majamivice Apr 12, 2019 5:20am | Post# 1550

Sorry if it's answered, but I have to ask. With $1000/0.01/pair balance recommendation, does it means that if I have $1000 balance I can use EA on just one pair, or I can use EA on how many pair I want but use 0.01 lot per pair?

salimc Apr 12, 2019 5:37am | Post# 1551

I am loving this EA. Running on demo account across 16 pairs... so far up 20% in a few weeks.. {image} keep up the great work and thank you!
Are you using default .set files? Thanks.

WindChaser Apr 12, 2019 10:56am | Post# 1552

Sorry if it's answered, but I have to ask. With $1000/0.01/pair balance recommendation, does it means that if I have $1000 balance I can use EA on just one pair, or I can use EA on how many pair I want but use 0.01 lot per pair?
For now we recommend trading the EA using Demo account to understand how the EA works.

But yes, if you have $1000 balance, use it on 1 pair only, and trade only 0.01 lotsize, this is our safest and official recommendation.

Of course the EA will still work if you have $1000 balance but decide to trade it on 10 currency pairs, but you are taking a huge risk and your account will most certainly face a stop out (SO) or margin call (MC) in one of the days -- We understand some are "gambler traders" who do not mind taking high risks, if so please trade at your own risk, but when your account run into troubles, please do not blame the EA. (Analogy: You buy a sedan car and the car manufacturer tells you this car can only be driven on normal roads, but you took the car for 4WD cross-country tours, and the car broke down -- you can't blame the manufacturer for not making the car strong enough for 4WD cross-country conditions.)

Lastly, if you have low balance abut want to trade more pairs, consider use a CENT or MICRO account. Once you have spend enough time trading the EA, you will soon figure out the best/safest margin on how many pairs can the EA trade over x amount of balance.

Green pips.

majamivice Apr 12, 2019 12:06pm | Post# 1553

{quote} For now we recommend trading the EA using Demo account to understand how the EA works. But yes, if you have $1000 balance, use it on 1 pair only, and trade only 0.01 lotsize, this is our safest and official recommendation. Of course the EA will still work if you have $1000 balance but decide to trade it on 10 currency pairs, but you are taking a huge risk and your account will most certainly face a stop out (SO) or margin call (MC) in one of the days -- We understand some are "gambler traders" who do not mind taking high risks, if so please...
Thank you for your answer.

raklian Apr 13, 2019 12:39am | Post# 1554

Does this EA have a stop loss mechanism in which when price goes beyond 100R/S, it starts closing positions in an incremental manner? What happens beyond 100R/S exactly?

Davit said it is not efficient to close all positions once there, but to slowly close positions because market sometimes makes a reversal for a chance to recover the losses and sometimes profit.

S.Wladimir Apr 13, 2019 5:59am | Post# 1555

1 Attachment(s)
Weekly_08.04/12.04
Click to Enlarge

Name: rPT_08.04.12.04.jpg
Size: 517 KB

suneth2 Apr 13, 2019 6:22am | Post# 1556

When i try to download set files,site ask password i entered my user password but it didn't worked,
https://www.ralgo-ea.com/view-backtest-results/ can i know how to download it, Thank You

WindChaser Apr 13, 2019 9:36am | Post# 1557

When i try to download set files,site ask password i entered my user password but it didn't worked, https://www.ralgo-ea.com/view-backtest-results/ can i know how to download it, Thank You
Did you read the webpage in full?

There is a paragraph on that webpage which says The set files are available in a password-protected webpage on this website, the password is shared in the rAlgo Real Traders Telegram chat group (to start, you can join the rAlgo Pivot EA Entry Group on Telegram app)

8tango Apr 13, 2019 9:42am | Post# 1558

Weekly_08.04/12.04 {image}
Which settings do you use and how many pairs do you trade with this EA?
Because for me the result of April is $17 of close profit and +/- 100$ of pending loss. 28 pairs, defaut settings, $1000 demo account.

andylaudj Apr 13, 2019 10:07am | Post# 1559

How to set up a black swan event how to set up a wind control?

S.Wladimir Apr 13, 2019 1:32pm | Post# 1560

{quote} Which settings do you use and how many pairs do you trade with this EA? Because for me the result of April is $17 of close profit and +/- 100$ of pending loss. 28 pairs, defaut settings, $1000 demo account.
Hi .
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...7#post12199207

© Forex Factory