Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I have the secret ingredients but won't tell you (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=769466)

digiff May 26, 2018 4:47am | Post# 81

{quote} The secret is "there is NO secret" ..that's the first thing to learn.. .
I totally agree with you. There really is no secret. If there was, then George Soros would not have lost almost a BILLION dollars in late 2016. That's NOT a normal-part-of-trading-loss. It's a billion with a B! (This was due to stock market rally post Trump win).

Trading is about probability with a prevailing edge, which can change anytime.

fxprimate May 26, 2018 5:19am | Post# 82

1 Attachment(s)
I have a secret and I will reveal.
Name:  redgreen.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  44 KB

diceman555 May 26, 2018 5:34am | Post# 83

My secret to make millions

Buy rice for 3 dollers a sack and sell it for 10 dollers a sack.

Now ive given you my secret can you make money.

If I gave this secret to 100 people 99 would call me a piece of shit a liar a cheat and much more.
1 maybe 2 would have explored the possibilities the detail .researched how a 1 man band could compete with the multinational the big boys.but those 1 or 2 would have discovered the advantages of being a 1 man band and how to best deal with the negatives from the effect of corporations somewhat cornering the market.but to there delight from the endless research and work put in. the advantages out weighted the disadvantages.

Using the information through discovering the advantages requires work and unfortunately most fail at this stage and sadly many take the secret information "terrible word lets lose secret"take a given piece of information and make it so complex and complicated they would use there time better researching the meaning of life.

Most things that work are generally based on very simple principles trading is not different. The problem being it requires a number of elements each with very simple solutions then combined as one ,this is were it appears to be complex .people tend to try and solve the whole which is not possible instead of breaking it down into the individual elements and then you have the whole.

Our minds complicate everything most successful people reduce things to the very simple

So my point being any information given will have no value to the majority but on occasion some will see the simple solution to something that looked so complex

nadiyakinare May 26, 2018 7:17am | Post# 84

One of my secret ingredient is experience in market , which perceptions cant transfer to you... because of difference in knowledge , judgement , situations , feelings and many more with time and place...

Thoughts May 26, 2018 8:03am | Post# 85

You want to know why people say they have trading secrets, but then say they won't share?

Hmm...on the surface, it may seem there are many reasons; the personal trauma they had to endure to learn or discover those nuggets, underestimating the role of chance in the story of success, the fear the edge may vanish if they divulged..the list goes on..

But underneath it all, I think is the master cause: SELFISHNESS

And that little demon is almost impossible to exorcise!

heispark May 26, 2018 9:39am | Post# 86

Perhaps because they have a hidden agenda.... selling education services or indicators/EAs. They are just giving you some baits.

ReverseFlash May 26, 2018 9:42am | Post# 87

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: FF.png
Size: 25 KB

Shaga May 26, 2018 9:45am | Post# 88

{image}

ooops

fxprimate May 26, 2018 10:09am | Post# 89

{image}
Beautiful numbers

MariaEduard May 26, 2018 3:13pm | Post# 90

{quote} Yes, no one said otherwise, we are just trying to find out why some pros say "I've got a secret but won't share"
Yes I got it; and I think their intention is not good at all.

AntiCre May 27, 2018 12:52pm | Post# 91

1 Attachment(s)
{image}
And guess who registered and administrates the site ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 17 KB

Shaga May 31, 2018 3:44pm | Post# 92

Cui Bono

stormtrader Jun 2, 2018 10:00am | Post# 93

I give all, hold nothing. Learn to use Market Profile on the market you want to trade. every market is different in range. Pay attention to market ROTATION or EXTENDING CYCLE mode MARKET IS DOING ONE OF TWO THINGS ALL THE TIME: EXTENDING or ROTATING and More importantly practice practice practice.... reason for practice.... you must build your own system within the system ( market profile) , why? cause everyone perceives things differently. its called thought process Trade market that has big ranges ranges trade fx 2 to 3 days swings trade sp500...

words worth a ton of gold fellas...read em again and again...that s my holy grail ...

calebfx Jun 2, 2018 4:16pm | Post# 94

One of my secret ingredient is experience in market , which perceptions cant transfer to you... because of difference in knowledge , judgement , situations , feelings and many more with time and place...
Yup you can't buy this one and no fancy Christmas light indicator can give you either.

spyhunter Feb 6, 2019 3:11pm | Post# 95

[quote = CrucialPoint; 11099295] The Key, the Secret
Inserted Video
Cry me a river
Inserted Video
[/ citar]

JajJajajaja poor man. You are god ??? Jajajajaja s-u-*-k my d-i-c-*-k

© Forex Factory