Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   I have the secret ingredients but won't tell you (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=769466)

zghnno May 25, 2018 5:02am | Post# 1

I have the secret ingredients but won't tell you

Anyone knows why many gurus, pros, red flag users, tease others on this forum.

So it goes like this:

1. Someone post a question or topic to discuss
  2. Pros come in and and start BS, you can't do this or that, instead
  3. They start to tease the op by giving hints, pretending they know it but at the same time
  4. They say something like I don't want to to tell you
  5. Seriously if you don't want to say it, don't.
  6. Why on earth you say something like... I'll not give you the answer but open a chart and do this or that.
  7. Some BS even post charts or screen shots or trades without saying what and how they do what they do.

If you want to help others, be open and say it.

Some users here have many followers, and I guarantee not a single follower knows what's going on.

What's the point of saying I have the secret ingredients but won't tell you.

zghnno May 25, 2018 5:16am | Post# 2

Obviously with other variations, such as they give you the entry but not the exit or entry and exit but not the money management etc..

Or they post countless posts and no one knows what is going on.

The point is either say it fully or don't..

mikeeating May 25, 2018 5:27am | Post# 3

What I dont understand is why so many people are closet with their strategy. Even if it has a high success rate, what are the chances of it going mainstream and affecting the majority of the market

Shabs19 May 25, 2018 5:42am | Post# 4

What's the point of saying I have the secret ingredients but won't tell you.
This is how you get a cult following going, with devotees claiming to see the light without any evidence or proof.
Once you have a large enough following............aim to convert at least 50% into sales.
Then you smack them with an exclusive website with subscription fees, of course, that will make them financially independent
within months. Magic indicators will be provided only with subscription to the website.

Seen all this before, not saying that it doesn't work or anything, what is important though, is if it fits with your style of trading.

nozzer May 25, 2018 5:55am | Post# 5

LOL I just read a post a post of yours on another thread,Zghnno...I know the 'guru' who you are on about :]

zghnno May 25, 2018 5:59am | Post# 6

See if you have the secret ingredients, well done for you, I'm 100% happy for you.

But when you say I have it but won't tell you then you remind me with the school kids. You know what I'm talking about..

Rennaissance May 25, 2018 5:59am | Post# 7

It's called business secrets. Nobody will hand you a trading system that works off course for very practical reasons. The more people use it the edge turns to erase itself.

zghnno May 25, 2018 6:00am | Post# 8

LOL I just read a post a post of yours on another thread,Zghnno...I know the 'guru' who you are on about :]

Yes many of these. The moment you face them, they get pissed and either ignore you or call you a loser.

Rennaissance May 25, 2018 6:00am | Post# 9

See if you have the secret ingredients, well done for you, I'm 100% happy for you. But when you say I have it but won't tell you then you remind me with the school kids. You know what I'm talking about..
That's how you know they don't have an edge.

zghnno May 25, 2018 6:04am | Post# 10

It's called business secrets. Nobody will hand you a trading system that works off course for very practical reasons. The more people use it the edge turns to erase itself.

That's fine and no one cares about their secrets.

My question is simple.: why do you say you have secrets but I won't tell you.?

yanetjellen May 25, 2018 6:23am | Post# 11

The truth is that many profitable discretionary systems cannot be used to the same effect when used by/shown to someone else...This cookie cutter mentality is why many struggle to succeed in this business...You must find your own way and learn how to perform under pressure and RISK, sometimes big risk if the situation merits it...I wish there was an easy answer but there's not other than sometimes you must endure PAIN to get what you seek in this game and to see out a trade/play to the very end

zghnno May 25, 2018 6:42am | Post# 12

The truth is that many profitable discretionary systems cannot be used to the same effect when used by/shown to someone else...This cookie cutter mentality is why many struggle to succeed in this business...You must find your own way and learn how to perform under pressure and RISK, sometimes big risk if the situation merits it...I wish there was an easy answer but there's not other than sometimes you must endure PAIN to get what you seek in this game and to see out a trade/play to the very end
You don't get it sorry.

No one is asking them for a to Z method. There is a big difference between:

1. Hey I need help give me your secrets.
  2. I have a secret but won't tell you

Here we are discussing 2.

yanetjellen May 25, 2018 6:51am | Post# 13

{quote} You don't get it sorry. No one is asking them for a to Z method. There is a big difference between: Hey I need help give me your secrets. I have a secret but won't tell you Here we are discussing 2.

You are missing the point because you are reading too much into bullshit...In other words you are being trolled...And once again i have a few secrets that i won't be sharing here but even if i did it's unlikely YOU would be able to have the same success

Shabs19 May 25, 2018 6:56am | Post# 14

Post #1

So I do NOT need you to buy / subscribe / pay anything until for whatever reason I would decide to launch commercial activities and to offer a product / service in any way (in case that I feel that such legit activities would be financially worth it in the first place).

zghnno May 25, 2018 6:56am | Post# 15

{quote} You are missing the point because you are reading too much into bullshit...In other words you are being trolled...And once again i have a few secrets that i won't be sharing here but even if i did it's unlikely YOU would be able to have the same success

Don't make it personal, if someone in the streets, knocked on your door and told you they have a secret (regardless of it) but won't tell you, what do you make of them?

If you have few secrets but you won't share, WHAT IS THE POINT OF SAYING "you have few secrets but you won't share"?

By the way, no one cares!

fxprimate May 25, 2018 6:58am | Post# 16

Inserted Video

I've got a million dollar secret can't tell you what it is I'm keeping it to myself I won't give it away I've got a million dollar secret Hope I have the courage to keep it in Won't give in and just give it away If you really wanna know, baby, come a little closer and I'll whisper in your ear if you really need to know, baby, come a little closer and I'll whisper in your ear maybe I'll have forgotten what I was gonna say but come a little closer let me whisper in your ear anyway Anyways You can ask over and over but I'm not ready to tell ‘cause I have all your attention this feeling is suspended in air and I can keep it as long as I may need it have all your attention as long as it's a mystery I've got this million dollar secret I think it's best for now that I hold strong but maybe I'll share it at the end of this song

zghnno May 25, 2018 7:01am | Post# 17

Post #1 So I do NOT need you to buy / subscribe / pay anything until for whatever reason I would decide to launch commercial activities and to offer a product / service in any way (in case that I feel that such legit activities would be financially worth it in the first place).

Here we go, and people follow this BS

yanetjellen May 25, 2018 7:02am | Post# 18

{quote} By the way, no one cares!

Well it sounds like you do care otherwise you wouldn't be making this thread lol...Go find your own secrets then come back and troll us

zghnno May 25, 2018 7:02am | Post# 19

https://youtu.be/UsUTr-kNeiY I've got a million dollar secret can't tell you what it is I'm keeping it to myself I won't give it away I've got a million dollar secret Hope I have the courage to keep it in Won't give in and just give it away If you really wanna know, baby, come a little closer and I'll whisper in your ear if you really need to know, baby, come a little closer and I'll whisper in your ear maybe I'll have forgotten what I was gonna say but come a little closer let me whisper in your ear anyway Anyways You can ask over and...

From the comments:

"This song is about the idea of keeping something for yourself, and trying to maintain that while still giving it to a listener. It's a tease really. "

TEASE. That's it the pros won't to "tease" others for no apparent reason. Or is there?

zghnno May 25, 2018 7:06am | Post# 20

{quote} Well it sounds like you do care otherwise you wouldn't be making this thread lol...Go find your own secrets then come back and troll us

You don't get it, I opened the thread for people like you: who say: We have a few secrets but won't share.

The thread is not asking for secrets and yes no one cares.

No one cares: not about the secerts, every one wants to know.

No one cares about people like you who says they have something but won't share.

I suggest the next time, someone say it in your face, to remember when you were a child and what fun you had about other kids who say they have secrets but won't share.

© Forex Factory